Chapter 21

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rom still not yet crowded. Most the staff not yet back from lunch at outside office. Only there is some people choose lunch in the pantry already back to room and now sit in place respectively.

Only at one the place is the atmosphere different .

" Are you crazy? . "

" No." Seolhyun sitting in her chair, staring computer screen with flat expression. Almost cold. Her hands typing on the keyboard.

" Think about it first . "

" This my final decision. " Seolhyun stare straight .

" Why you suddenly ask for resign? " urged Jimin .

" Because ..." Seolhyun look Jimin who looked at her with accusation .

" Yes?"

Seolhyun shook her head tired. Back stare to computer screen, her forehead wrinkled when read the sentence what she was typing.

I am writing to notify that I am resigning from my position as Organizational Development Program Staff, batch 2. My last day of employment will be ...

In automatic she glance calendar on the table, search today to be typed to place still empty. Jimin who was standing in front of her now was at her side.

" Crazy ." Jimin surprised . " Today? You know, you can’t be resign on the same day, Seolhyun-ah. Just a month, Seolhyun -ah. If you forget that . "

Seolhyun still not answer. She still not change the date that has been she type. The girl is continue typing.

I appreciate the opportunity that has been given at this company, and for the tutorial and professional guidance from my last two Managers, Ms. Kim Taeyeon and Ms. Choi Sooyoung . I wish this company success in the future.

Your sincerely

Kim Seolhyun

And save.

" is there something wrong? " now Jimin sound truly heard frustrating look at Seolhyun . " Earlier you are fine, Seolhyun -ah. You say going to go to the bank. Or I think. " Jimin look at Seolhyun with sharp . " you are not going to the bank. "

Seolhyun is silent.

" You are going meet your ex-manager, right ? "

Seolhyun wavering for a moment .

" You visit Ms. Kim and not going to the bank. "

Finally Seolhyun shook hier head . " I was going to the bank. "

" Ok. Then Why you suddenly want to resign. Why sudden as this ? "

While Seolhyun waiting the letter that she prints.

" No suddenly. I already thinking about this . "

" But Why today ? "

" Well, maybe can said I already ready with my decision . "

" And about the pay. You should paying if you resigned before contract finished ? "

Seolhyun can look at Jimin’s eyes who is still seen very confused .

" I don’t understand . " Jimin feel confused with Seolhyun’s decision. " You are already succeed out from leasing. You succeed pass by pressure work in the most horror place. And Ms. Choi is very good. I truly don’t understand Why you even choose resign. "

Seolhyun sitting in a chair and didn't say anything. Her mind have been drained run out. Now how she explain to Jimin that the pain feeling she felt . How can say it that look Taeyeon so close, while realize how the girl not affordable have been destroy herself .

Seolhyun understand, her heart have been broken. Look Tiffany conditions before, see how an ex who is still very so love to Taeyeon, she doesn’t has a heart for separated Tiffany from Taeyeon, even if she was can .

Not there is something anything in place this is the reason she should move on.

" How with the pay, Seolhyun- huh? "

Seolhyun was trying to smile. Slowly she shook her head .

" what do you mean? "

" I will going home first , Jimin- ah. " She was trying talking sound fine . " I put the paper at Ms. Choi’s table. She has a meeting now, right ? . "

Jimin nodded.

" Tomorrow I will come to here again for explain on a directly to Ms. Choi why I decide to resign."

" Are you sure ? "

" One hundred percent . " Seolhyun get up from her place and touch shoulder Jimin . " Thanks, Jimin -ah. See you. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter