Season 2 Chapter 4

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seolhyun is wearing a navy blouse and a black skirt, her long hair is flowing. Her face looks excited. She sat in one of the chairs in a room. In one of the rooms in SM, she sat with some staff from Blanc & Eclare and SM. Across from the two right chairs, Taeyeon sat down, talking about the preparation of the event they were going to hold.

" So, OK, from the previous meeting we discussed 3 sessions that we will hold, the first session launching the latest fall season design from Blanc & Eclare, then the second session will be held a fan meeting from one of the artists, which will be held at the Blanc & Eclare Mall, and finally the music show ... ” Taeyeon also talked about the project. " And the point we have to finish is the list of all of the perfomers ..."

"... dae thank you, Taeyeon-si . We put forward a list of all of them ... " Jessica spoke. " For the first session about launching, of course because this is the fashion show that we will invite are models and several artists, for example like Jang Yoonju, she is a senior model who lately appears frequently on several TV shows, Joy from Redvelvet, she represents the current popular girl group, then Irene Kim, she is also a model. What do you think about that? "

" Jessica- si, is it okay if we invite Irene Kim too? I mean she also has a brand. "

" I think it's okay, Sunny-si. She has several brands that she made herself such as accessories, and if we invite her to wear clothes from Blanc & Eclare, she can mix and match with her accessories and I think this will also be a positive thing for her. ”

" True ..."

They are still discussing the event. Some decisions they have already determined.

" And this is the concept of the catwalk we are going to held..." Taeyeon stood in front of the projector while holding a remote. " We will use spotlights. There are 4 rows of spotlights along the catwalk."

Everyone was amazed by the concept promoted by Taeyeon.

" With the theme of black and white, it will look classic but elegant because we have to adjust also to the collection that will be displayed."

 

Blanc & Eclare team has come out of the room after a meeting.

" Seolhyun- ah, just wait here, I'll be back. There is something I must do."

" Dae , Ms. Jessica ... "

Jessica left with one of the staff, and Seolhyun was waiting on one of the floors. The building even the floor where she stands now, used to be the place she often passed when it will go to the cafeteria or to the other room. She smiled when remembering her relationship with Taeyeon, how she was so annoying.

" What are you smiling at?" Suddenly someone asked and woke Seolhyun out of her reverie.

" Oh ..." Seolhyun's face smiled sweetly when she found out who that person's voice was. " Tae ..."

" What are you doing here?" Taeyeon walked closer, approaching Seolhyun.

" Ms . Jessica went to finish something, and she told me to wait here. "

" Ah , Geurae?"

" Umm ..." Seolhyun nodded.

" Why did you smile just now?" Taeyeon asked back.

" Huh? Aahhh ... hehe. I only remember that I used to pass this floor a lot, carrying lots of files ... ”

" Dae , I know." Taeyeon smiled.

" And you were very annoying ... hehe"

" Yah..."

" Hehe ... oh, how do you know I often come here and bring lots of files?"

" Well ..."

 

" Where is Seolhyun?"

" She is bringing files to the finance division..."

" Why did she do that?"

" I 'm doing some ..."

" You should do the work, why give it to someone else? You must know where your responsibilities, the work you are supposed to complete. Seolhyun also has a lot of work, many reports and other things she has to do. Next time if you behave like this with a new employee. You will know the consequences. "

" Dae, Ms. Taeyeon. I'm sorry and I understand. "

 

" I just know ..." Taeyeon smiled remembering what happened last time.

" Mwoyaaa ..." Seolhyun gently hit Taeyeon's arm who was teasing her.

" Hehe ..."

Taeyeon also held Seolhyun's hand.

" Yah! people can see us ... " Seolhyun looks panicked.

" Waeeee ...." Taeyeon spoke like a child. " I miss you, we didn't meet 34 hours, 15 minutes ..."

" Ck .. what . LOL. " Seolhyun smiled at Taeyeon's words. Even though they were at the meeting room earlier.

" And I haven't talked to you from a while ago ..."

" You called me ... when I was leaving for work this morning. LOL. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter