Season 2 Chapter 1

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After flying 1 hour 5 minutes, Seolhyun and Taeyeon were in Gunsan Airport and would continue their journey to Jeonju for driving a car for 42 minutes. when they arrived at Gunsan Airport, a driver was ready to take them.

Life in Jeonju might not be as hectic as in Seoul, traditions and mature mix into a beautiful in Jeonju. But Taeyeon left her hometown for years. Beautiful traditions and nature do not make Taeyeon has beautiful memories.

During the trip Taeyeon was more silent. Nothing has changed much from Jeonju, it's still the same as a few years ago she left, it's just little change in development, but the authenticity is still well maintained. Seolhyun who realized Taeyeon's act, grabbed her hand and rubbed it gently. Taeyeon turned her head and Seolhyun looked her, "everything would be fine", she's looking Taeyeon like she's talking like that. Taeyeon nodded, smiled, and Seolhyun's cheek with her left hand.

On the way, Taeyeon saw teenagers who were after school walking on the side of the road, drinking banana flavored milk and eating honey butter chips while joking with their friends. Her memories were like spinning years ago, where she was in the position of those teenagers too.

" Mr. Han, can we go somewhere first?" Taeyeon said to the driver who picked them up.

" dae, Ms. Taeyeon."

Seolhyun looked at Taeyeon confusedly.

After going through numerous roads, Seolhyun and Taeyeon finally arrived at Taeyeon's school which was located in the near of mountains.

Seolhyun and Taeyeon sat at the front of Jeonju Art High School. She told Seolhyun about her school life. The memories that she has are not very pleasant, even hurt her heart a lot. Seolhyun hold Taeyeon's hand tightly, and looked at her lover lovingly.

" I really like rainy days. I used to listen to the music when rainy days." Taeyeon looked up at the sky which looked a bit cloudly.

" what songs do you usually listen to?"

" Rain? Four Seasons?"

" how about Sweet Love?" Seolhyun kissed Taeyeon's cheek and smiled.

Taeyeon smiled, she thought her lover was very cute. " oh, that one. You made that song as your Instagram Story, right?"

" how do you know? so now you are often stalking my Instagram?" Seolhyun sneaky smile.

" I am NOT you."

" YAH..."

" LOL."

Taeyeon showed Seolhyun her classroon, graduation ceremony and admission exam building, while holding hands. The students have gone home, because it is already late in the afternoon, there are only a few students who are playing basketball, and some other activities.

At first Seolhyun was worried when Taeyeon invited her to go to her school, before they headed to Taeyeon's house. She often said that the memories of her hometown were not so pleasant before, so she decited to leave home, especially the memories when she was in school. And sure enough in her eyes was really sad when talking about that. However, Seolhyun felt a little relieved because Taeyeon tried hard to deal with her past, and Seolhyun would always be by her side in any situations.

They stay at school for about 20 minutes and then left.

For distance, someone saw Taeyeon and Seolhyun walking hand in hand from behind.

" Taenggo..."

 

In a traditional house with a garden beside the house, inside the house, in the kitchen it looks so busy. A mother busy preparing foods with her son and daughter.

There is already kimchi on the table (it's not Korean dinner without kimchi, so that’s why the family always preparing kimchi on each of their eating menus), bean sprout soup (kongnamulgook), seasoned spinach (sigumchi namul), broiled salmon with soy honey glaze, stir fried Korean noodles (chapchae), barley tea (bori cha). Today is not New Year’s day or Chuseok, but the family was already busy preparing for days before today, especially the mother of the family. From a few days ago, she was seen excited to prepare to make homemade food. And the results are not disappoint, even look really good.

 

The bell sounds…

Ding… Ding…

People in the house were surprised and nervous when hearing the bell sounds.

“ Jiwoong-ah, open the door and look who was it.”

“ dae, Umma.”

The son named Jiwoong stepped slowly out of the house to open the fence of the house and see who the guest is.

Not long, Jiwoong with the person they had been waiting for.

“ who is there Jiwoong-ah?”

“ Umma…” Jiwoong called her mother softly who was still preparing for dinner. His mother turned her head and afterwards was shocked to see who the guest is.

“ Tae…” her voice was very soft until inaudible. Her feelings are mixed, sad, happy, touched. All become one.

She saw her daughter, who had not come home for years. She walked closer, rubbed her daughter’s hair, she used has dark hair an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter