Season 2 Chapter 6

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Marlborough school was ranked as the best girl's school in America to become Jessica's school in California. Jessica lives with her parents and younger sister in California. They had settled there when Jessica was a child, when her parents were transferred to work in California. Jessica is a smart student. She is good at math. Her cold face often makes others misunderstand about her. She is not a scary person, nor a cold person. If people are close to her, they will think that Jessica is the warmest person they have met.

When Jessica walked towards the school gate to go home, someone stood up, waiting for her near the gate.

“ what are you doing here?” Jessica asked.

" Hey, I need your help in math." Someone said shortly.

" OK." Jessica replied. " But don't call me, hey."

 

Jessica is in the library. She is teaching mathematics to someone.

" Ok, let’s do this. So the formula for this question , if a = 1, b = -1 and c = -6 is...

Someone was looking at Jessica, Jessica finally felt she stared by someone who is sitting right in front of her.

" Do you listen and pay attention to what I'm explaining?"

Someone was still looking at Jessica and then said. " Why do you keep looking at me during class?"

Jessica felt a little nervous, " I didn't do that."

" Ok, what’s next." someone also asked Jessica to continue the formula.

Jessica continued explain the formula to that someone.

 

" Jessie, will you come to the party later?"

" I'm not sure."

" Oh, come on."

Some girls come into the classroom while laughing.

" Hahaha. Well, I can’t wait to come to the party later. I mean, when are we going to party with handsome boys from other schools. "

" True ..."

" BTW , Stephie, what clothes will you wear?"

Someone named Stephanie was looking at Jessica, there was a small smile on the tip of her lips when she saw Jessica.

" Ya !"

" Huh? Oh, hmm. I don’t know. But of course clothes that make boys fall on me. "

" LOL. Of course, those words came from big player girl like you. "

" What, I'm not. LOL. "

" LOL."

They laughed and sat in their seats in the back row. Not to forget the girl named Stephanie glanced at Jessica when she walked to her seat.

Jessica and Stephanie's relationship is even closer when outside or inside the classroom.

 

Two girls are kissing in an alley on the street. They look intimate and passionate.

 

" Where have you been?"

" Dad .. I ..."

" I saw you kissing a girl on the street when I and your mother get home from work."

" I ... I like her."

" Tomorrow you move with your Aunt in Jeonju."

" Dad ..."

 

Jessica woke up with a slightly swollen face. Her body feels pain. Then she reached for a glass and drank water. After that she held her phone.

" Hello, Oppa. I'm not feeling well, maybe I'll be late coming to the office. It's ok. I just need a little rest. Ok We will eat together later. Bye. "

Jessica lay down again.

 

Seolhyun was in the kitchen while preparing breakfast. She makes Korean breakfast egg toast sandwiches and tea. It is not that different from an American egg sandwich but the addition of cabbage and a liberal dusting of brown sugar make it uniquely Korean.

" Morning baby ..." Seolhyun greet Taeyeon when she saw her girlfriend was already dressed neatly, wearing Locle by Low Classic and black pants with heels color matching the pants. In her hands were a black blazer, macbook and several files.

" Oh, hi. What a nice outfit, you look like ... " Taeyeon noticed Seolhyun.

" Hmm ?" Seolhyun waited Taeyeon words.

" Me. LOL. "

" Mwoyyaa ... LOL."

" Luckily I have a long skirt. See if you wear it. Not too long. Looks good on you. "

" Don't blame our height differences." Seolhyun teased Taeyeon.

" Ya."

" LOL. Come on, sit down, baby. We eat breakfast together. ” Seolhyun held Taeyeon's hand and told her to sit down. "... I'm just kidding. You are the cutest tiny baby. And I love you so much .” Seolhyun kissed Taeyeon's lips and smiled sweetly while rubbing Taeyeon's hand.

They also sat and had breakfast together.

 

" Unnie, aren't you going to work?" Krystal asked Jessica who was still lying on the bed.

" I'll come late. I'm a little unwell. Do you want to come to dinner with Tyler Oppa? "

" I don't know, I'll tell you later."

" Ok."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter