season 2 chapter 12

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica fell asleep after Krystal took her to the room, wiping her face and body then replacing her clothes. Krystal is looking at her sister with pity. How come her sister can be weak like this. Why her sister can get drunk like this. Jessica is a woman who is always strong and cold, she never shows her weaknesses to others. But whenever she is like this, she is in a weak condition that even she cannot cover up. Every time the name is always said in her unconscious. "Taenggo ..."

Krystal come out from Jessica's room after covering her sister with blanket.

Some time ago.

Taeyeon was at a restaurant in the Gangnam area. She sat alone at a table not far from the window. The table consisted of one table and four chairs, probably the table she was occupying was not for the group, rather semi-private.

" Dae, babe? I already was in Jungsik restaurant. I will give some files to a colleague and maybe also discuss a few things about the project. I'm sorry I can't take you to the reunion." Taeyeon was on the phone with Seolhyun.

Not long after the conversation on the phone ended, someone came and stood in front of Taeyeon.

" Taeyeon- si ..."

" Oh, Tyler-si ..." Taeyeon stood up and greeted Tyler. "And Jessica-si ... anyeonghaseyo." Taeyeon also greeted Jessica who apparently also came along with Tyler. Taeyeon shook hands with Tyler and Jessica.

" I 'm sorry, Taeyeon-si, with a sudden meeting like this. I will fly to China in the next 3 days and my schedule is a little tight so with a heavy heart I ask you to hold this meeting. ”

" No problem." Taeyeon just answered briefly.

Tyler and Jessica each held a menu, as did Taeyeon who sat in front of them.

" I really like the food here, Taeyeon-si. Have you ever eaten here? " Tyler asked to break the ice.

" This is the first time."

" Ah, Geurae. I think this is my favorite Korean food place. I come here often. Right, Sica-ah ... "

" Huh ? Dae. "

" Do you want to order the usual menu? But hmm, it looks like they have a new menu. Do you want to try it? I hope there is no cucumber, because you have an allergy to cucumber. "

"Ah. Yea. " Jessica just answered shortly, and a few seconds her eyes looked at Taeyeon.

Ah, NO.

Wae?

I don't like cucumbers. And I have an allergy to cucumber.

Sorry, Sooyeon-ah. I didn’t know about that. Next time when Umma cooks lunch for me, I will tell her there is no cucumber.

It's ok, Taenggo-ah.

Some piece of scenes from her past also appeared when Taeyeon heard what Tyler said.

Taeyeon's mind returned when the phone rang.

" Ah, sorry. I have to pick up the phone. "

" Dae ."

Tyler got up from his seat and then received the important call. The atmosphere at the table became awkward when Tyler left Jessica and Taeyeon. None of them spoke, they still looked at the menu, until a waiter came and asked what they would order.

Not too long Tyler arrived after receiving a call.

" Sorry ..." Tyler sat down again. " Taeyeon- si, looks like I have to leave immediately. There is something urgent that I must do. "

" Wae ?" Jessica was confused.

" There is a problem with the project in Chengdu." Then Tyler spoke to Taeyeon. " So sorry, Taeyeon-si. I really am. But you can discuss our project with Jessica, so if I'm not around, you can discuss it with Jessica. "

" Dae ." Taeyeon answered and did not know what else to comment.

" So, I have to go now." Tyler stood up. " Oh , Taeyeon-si ..."

Tyler also called Taeyeon before he left.

" Dae ?"

" Next time bring someone special for you here. I'm sure that someone will definitely like it. Certainly. Hehe."

" Huh ? Ah, dae. Of course. "

Tyler left.

" This is the latest files. All preparations are 85 %, the rest is logistics which will be completed before the event. " Taeyeon gave files to Jessica.

" Gimbap here is very good. Right? "

" Huh? Dae ... " Taeyeon also looked at Jessica strangely." ... Then for Blackpink, I have received a report from Blanc & Eclare that we have made an agreement with their management. They have shared the spoilers with the public relations team, so our event has been warmly discussed. "

" Ok, good." Jessica just answered shortly. Then she looked at Taeyeon. " Taenggo -ah ..." and called out softly. Hearing the call made Taeyeon a little annoyed and could not help thinking, actually what was wanted by Jessica by acting like that.

" Look , Jessica-si ..."

" Arra ... " Jessica cut Taeyeon words. " But give me a chance just once."

" I don't know what you are talking about. Please be professional, we are discussing the current work. And apart from that there is nothing to discuss. " Taeyeon held back annoyance at Jessica.

" There are ... there are things we need to discuss. It's not finished yet, there is something that hasn't been finished yet. "

" If there isn't anything else you want to talk about then I'm ..."

" You want me to be profession

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter