VIII

Destiny

Filming location at Daegu
“Soha ah, be prepared. We will move on to the next scene outdoor as quick as possible since it is getting cold as times goes by”
“I got it, unnie. Don’t worry, you know me, It will end soon” – she replied with a smile. 
“Okay. Ah and you have a meeting with Junho tomorrow morning. KH group wants to thank you for participating in their projects since the sales was so incredible. They just give new offers about investing in your upcoming album and movie too, so don’t forget he represents KH group. You know what I mean right?”
“I remember, but there is rumor around, I starts get bashing by others. It makes me worried”
“Is it because of others or that boyfriend? You are star, so you need to know there is people who don’t like you, they are jealous. Junho is the ideal man for all girls, rich, handsome, nice. It is obviously that he likes you. Or else how can a new star have that much projects from them? I won’t force you to be with him of course, but please come back to your sense, the great love you think you have right now will never last long. He gets famous now but still a normal boy, he can’t help you in your career”
“Unnie, we have known for a long time. I have talent too. I don’t believe I cannot succeed”
“You still don’t understand how this world works? And tell me the truth you are starting falling for Junho, aren’t you? Don’t hesitate anymore, it is the best road for you”


“Soha shi, please prepare, we will start in 5 minutes” – The calling from staffs stop their conversation. Soha feels relieved that it is over. She was debuted not long ago but gets spotlight so fast. During her hard time, Junho oppa really helps a lot. Even though she always reminds herself to keep distance, she still got closer to him and far away from Kim Taeng. He has everything Kim Taeng has, and has more things that Taeng doesn’t have. Just like stands between cross roads, she needs to choose. But she doesn’t want to let anyone go, at least now. “You can get everything, don’t think too much”


Meanwhile at KH group office
“Secretary Oh, please remember contact the restaurant and get things ready”
“Okay, director nim”
“If you don’t have any questions, go out please”
“Yes”
“Kim Taeng, you will lose for sure. You cannot beat me. I will take away everything from you and make you regret all your life”

SM entertainment, practice room
“Tonight, the Company has small party. Singers and trainees meeting and exchange experiences, it is time to make friends too. Our teacher will join too and gives some new information. So I think it is enough for now. Rest and prepare for party time later”
“Oh, it has been a long time since we have time to play and meet others. So good. I need to try my best”
“Yeah, king of parties, Kwon Yul. Don’t make girls afraid is enough”
“Right huyng. Please control yourself, you are always playing so hard like a baby more than me, although I am the youngest”
“Huh, play needs as much energy as singing and dancing too, so I just like to improve my stamina”
“Okay, okay”
“Yah, what do you mean with that face, mr Choi?”
“Nothing” LOL
 
A restaurant in Seoul 
“Thank you all for attending. Our company has been growing a lot. We have intentions to expand it since next year. All this results coming from all the efforts of you, especially Wannabe, Suju and SNSD. They are our heroes, so please cheer for them and our future”
“Cheers, SM town, fighting!!!”
During the party, Wannabe sit with SJ. They talk comfortably with SNSD too. All of them have not met for a long time. Others trainees come and greet them too. They even tease each other whenever have chances. Among trainees, there are a lot of good ones, a lot of pretty girls too. The boys can not take their eyes away form them easily. They greeted when meeting inside the company but just it, so this chance is a good one. 
“Oh, maybe love is blossoming right here right now”
“Hahaha, our teacher is watching. Be careful”
“Oh, I forgot, our Lee Sun shi”
“Yah, I just want to remind you, not everyone can be your target, right, Kyuhyun huyng?” 
“Don’t tease me anymore, I just have good impression on her, but not anything romantic. You all makes her avoid me”
“Hihi, just wait for some years, when they debut, you two may get closer”
“She is really great, beautiful too. Now they just have one target, so it is understandable”
“Ohhhhh, Yoong ah, you met her secretly? That’s why you smile a lot nowadays?”
“No, I met them sometimes when I go to company everyday since they practiced very late too” “Them?” “Ah ha, tell us now, what happened?”
“Nothing” “Don’t be shy, tell me” “No” ….
The night gradually passed like that, they spent great time together. Upcoming schedule is very busy for each group, they may not have opportunities like this for a while. Because of their chosen career, short tome like that day can be very meaningful. 

August 2009, Wannabe new mini album released. The title song “Fiction” received so much love from fans and even general public. All kill charts, keep top spot for weeks, even their album sales is amazing, almost reach 700,000 copies. This proves that Wannabe becomes the top no 1  boy group right now. They are making new records, starts expanding activities as well as gaining more foreign fans too, along with other artists like SNSD and SJ.

Inside car moving to events place 
“Ting ting”. Open the messages received, Kim Taeng naturally smile. “Congratulations on your comeback, our Jeonju’s child. We are waiting for your party here, oppa/huyng” – from JJ dongsaeng.
JJ dongsaeng is the group that Taeng know from his old friend who is a doctor now in JeonJu, consists of group of boy and girls who like music, dancing eventhough some of them have own career now. One more surprise, the girl he has met before Wheein and her friend are in that group too. They have had several meetings when Taeng came back to hometown, and unexpectedly got close quite fast. Kim Taeng feels very happy since he has new group of friends. Sometimes, they are great supporters and inspiration for his music.