The unexpected holiday

Destiny

The Company decided Wannabe members have about 3-4 weeks to rest before coming back and preparing for their next album. Even though it seems that they had a holiday but each members understand that both the Company and they need time to reschedule and make change for future. It just feel strange, tired and worry somehow. The concern they had before debut comebacks and even more than before. Everyone is trying to think and refresh in their own way. 
Kim Taeng came back to JeonJu 3 days ago. He is very happy to meet his family again and spend time with them. He has nothing to do other than going back and forth to their glass store, go around and take a look. He even uses his time to start writing songs. He hopes that he will not waste his time and can develop in some skills like a real artist. However these day, he usually has a headache. First when Wannabe was active, he thought it was because he didn’t get enough sleep, but even on the holiday it happened. The parents seems to worry and persuade him to check in the hospital but he just refuse it. He doesn’t like the hospital’s smell and environment, it is just uncomfortable. 
He still keeps in touch with So Ha – his girlfriend for several months. During the second comeback period, he asked her to be his girlfriend and they became couples since then. Nowadays, they rarely meet each other because she is gonna debuting soon, as an actress with small role. After that she will become a singer too, that’s why she is too busy to meet and they need to be careful since this time is a little sensitive. 
Today’s afternoon, like normal, he is coming back to his house from their family’s store. Suddenly, he feel dizzy and the vision is a bit blurry. He almost fainted and suddenly heard a smooth voice:” Are you ok? Do you need to come to hospital?” That voice comes from a small girl, and seems like she just coming back from school. There’s another girl beside her too with curious face. When he lift up his head and she saw his face, she got a bit surprised and it seems that she recognizes him. 
“No, I’m ok, just a bit dizzy. Thank you” “If so, we will get going now. Good bye and be careful”.
After few steps, the girl with short hair beside suddenly comeback: “Excuse me, are you Wannabe Kim Taeng, aren’t you?”
Kim Taeng’s pov
Eventhough I thought they know me, I stillI got a little surprised with that questions. It seems that we are not very nameless. I saw their name tag on the uniforms, the girl just asked me is HyeJin and the girl beside who cares about my condition minutes ago was Wheein. 
“Yes, I am. I thought you two did not know about me”
“My friend recognizes you, she listens to some of your songs and like you the most of the group so of course we know who you are. But she is a bit shy to ask so I just want to do that instead. It is very nice to meet you, oppa”. With a wide smile, I can see that her character is quite outgoing, and is in contrast of her friend.
“It is very noce to meet you too. Thank you a lot for earlier” I talk while glance a bit at Wheein. She got surprised and gave back a little nodding. 
“Can we get your signature pls?” 
“Yeah, of course. Is your home near here?” I asked when signing for them.
“Yes, it is at the end of this road. But my friend’s house is a bit farther, at that corner”. 
End of pov.

Hyejin is happy and talk comfortably with Kim Taeng, unlike her friend who is a bit silent when meeting stranger. They chatted a bit and left first. Kim Taeng just thinks that it is an interesting experience. He doesn’t think he will meet people who know him here, especially some students. They even help him stand up when he is not feeling well.
He walks to his home and lays on his bed. Staring blankly at the cell for about 30 minutes before starting to  write some melody again. “Ah, I should treat them some food earlier to thank them though, such stupid. Maybe it will be a good chance to have friends around here”.
 Suddenly he thinks about So Ha and wonders what she is doing. He decides to call her. She picks up a bit late, because of her photo shooting. They just talk about 1 minutes before she hangs up.
He feel empty without specific reason after the phone. He will come back to Seoul next week, has meetings with Company and listen to future plans too. He intended to tell this to his girlfriend to hear some comfort but she is busy too. Her debut is coming next week, he can not force her to give him attention. “Don’t be too selfish, Kim Taeng. You can not give her more burden”.
With that thinking, Kim Taeng got out of the house for walks. Near his house is a small park, and he needs fresh air now. It is getting late so there are not many people around. At 8 o’clock, right at the moment he wants to comeback, he saw a small group of students passed. They chatted a lot and even humming to popular songs recently. Just so happy and innocent. Suddenly he recognized the two little girls this morning amongst the crowd. He saw the girl called Wheein smiles for the first time. She has a beautiful and fresh smile. How he wishes that he could smile like that now. His dream comes true but gradually harder which makes him become less brighter compared to before. 

This scene in front of his eyes reminds him of his best friend Kang Jun Ho. When Kim Taeng first started to practice, they knew each other and become friend. He started to live in dorm in Seoul, and that boy moved to live with him since his family opposed his decision. They ate, played, practiced and developed together. They were considered one of the best two at that time and everyone thought they are going to become great one day. Even when the Company and teachers said that they were rivals, they still sticked to each other. But something unexpected happened right before final test. Jun Ho was kicked out of SM because he broke the rules. Kim Taeng knew there are rumors spread around until now that the person reported Jun Ho was him. He just doesn’t care about others. But what hurt him the most was that his best friend, who understand he most was not believed him either. 
After that incident, he tried to contact but cannot reach him.  He just hoped that Jun Ho would not believe what others said or at least asked him directly. 
 After debuting, he saw Jun Ho again as an investor, director of KH group during shooting some advertisements. They greeted each other like strangers and he knew their relationship could not be changed anymore since that moments.
The group of students is far away, and he is coming back too. It is enough for today.

Meanwhile, the group of students who just had a small party, decided to go to karaoke. Earlier, they teased Wheein about how she met her idol and got his signature. Her best friend HyeJin tried to described her expression at that time and laughed out loud. 
While they were singing, Wheein suddenly lost in her thought :” It seems that he was not ok, a little bit tired too. Hope that he can get some rest probably. And he actually looks very young in compared with his age”. 
“Don’t tell me you are thinking about him. It seems that you have crush on him after meeting for the first time in real life” Ahn Hye Jin – her best friend talked with a smirk. She denied it but that friend thinks is a fact for sure. What a mischievous friend she has!
A day passed again with an unexpected meeting. Everyone comes back to their life without knowing what is waiting for them.