VII - New stars’ life

Destiny

Music bank’s special 
“Today we have special performance, right?”
“Yes, we have seen a lot of new stage from many artist. And now is the final stage that everyone is waiting”
As soon as the MC finishes her line, the cheer from audiences get louder which makes people surprised. Based on that, a lot of people know it will be very famous artist then.
“Oh, listen to that cheer right now, it is that group, isn’t it?”
“Yes, after activities jn Japan and other countries, they have comeback for this performance. We can called it phenomenon, the new trend for kpop, please welcome Wannabe!”
The explosive welcome from audiences comes with the appearance of Wannabe. They are the best right now since the most recent comeback was too successful. The fandom members keep increasing, their sales achieved new record. No one can imagine this result, the group who almost had to disband now becomes the “golden child” of SM and Kpop. 
        The performance was done well, Wannabe returns to waiting room and ready for the next schedule. They have about 3-4 events a day and can only sleep for 2-3 hours, too exhausting for all. But that is what they need to exchange for success. “Hurry up, we have one more event and then practicing for the next comeback”
“Yeah, we know”.
 “Please give me something to eat, I’m so hungry now”.
 “Oh, for goodness, until when you will stop eating Choi Soo, please take care of working out too, we are coming back”
“When you don’t remind me, I will work hard mr Kwon Yul” 
“Oh we are coming to JeonJu, should you treat us something good, Taengoo?”
“Huh, maybe if we have enough time, Sun. I think we are late already, go out now”

Many fans are waiting for them outside, they only have some times to wave to them before get in the car. No matter how tired they are, seeing the fans makes them smile every time. Even at the event, a lot of people came and gave them their fullest support, that is the reason they are always thankful for.
 That night after event, all have small dinner with staff and then headed to Seoul right away. All members family become “a big family” now so it is not strange to see them partying or playing outside together. They are having the most happy time in their life, or at least until now.

On the way inside SM building, Wannabe met SJ and SNSD:
“Oh, see who is coming now, our super star Wannabe is here”
“Stop using that phrase Lee Teuk huyng”
“Why? It is true though. Ah and when you win Daesang (Grand prize) at Golden disk awards, remember to invite us to party, ok?”
“Oh, so if we don’t get it, will you treat us then?”
“Ok, but it won’t happen anyway our Kim Taengoo”
“That’s right, you are too humble, oppa. Be sure to call us then, ok?”
“Let’s see, anyway we will have a party for sure” – Kim Taeng said with a wide smile in his face, and then others laugh too. They are friends, colleagues and always comfortable around each other. 

“Hello, sunbaenims. Have a good day!” – The trainees passed by and give all 3 groups their greeting. There are old and new, and even some familiar face to these celebrities. 
“Oh, thank you. You all have worked hard and hope you have good day too. Oh, our Seulgi is here too. How are you?” 
“Yes, I feel good, thank you Tiffany sunbaenim” 
“You make me feel so old, how sad! Just kidding, rest well and have a good night” – she bonus with her eye smile which makes people happy. 
Wannabe starts their practice for upcoming music awards and tour right away after hearing the plan. They will have comeback with full album in Korean, following by activities in Japan and Asia tour. Depending on how the results they got, it can be expanded. In conclusion, they will be busier for sure. Not to mention their individual schedule such as varieties, acting,…
This time, Kim Taeng has more greedy than before since he participated in writing and it was accepted. He is trying his best to become great producer and singer. 

At Golden disk awards event 2 weeks later
“And the Grand prize this year goes to … Wannabe. Congratulations!”

As expected, Wannabe is the hottest name for ceremonies and awards prize this year. Even the grand prize calls their name. A lot of people say it is not only Wannabe’s era but also SM’s era since SNSD comeback at the beginning of 2009 is very hot right now. 
  
“This is a good day, should we go out for drinks?” – asked by Kwon Yul
“Our maknae is still young, just throw a small party with others at dorm is ok”
“If it’s the case so I will call others to meet later”


11:30 pm
“Cheers! Congratulations! This year will be great too, Wannabe, Suju fighting!!!”
“When we become superstars later, be sure to usually meet like this, ok?”
“Of course, you should remember us too, I think you are being super successful as new actor, our Yoongie”
“Ey, so embarrassing, but it’s true somehow hahahhaha”
“Let’s cheer for our big actor nim now!!!”

Among those conversations, Taeng and Lee Teuk got their own conversation too:
“When will you release new song, Teuk huyng?”
“I think it will be in the first half of the year, maybe march? How about you?”
“I think we are after you, we need some time more since members are busy with individual projects”
“But the song is very good, right? I heard it once and when I knew you wrote it, I know it will be great” – he said with a proud smile, just like a father.
“No, I just helped in writing with others musicians”
“But they gives a lot of compliments about you, a genius in music”
“I hope I can meet their expectations one day”
“Career is good, so how about personal, like romantic relationship?”
“You are trying to tease me, aren’t you? I think it is still fine until now, or at least to me. We haven’t had time to meet a lot, but usually keep in touch”
“I don’t know if I need to tell you but you see that there is rumors around about her and the KH group’s director. You should give more attention to her whether it’s true or not”
“I know, but it’s just rumors. Unless I see it or she tells me directly, I still believe her”
“Uhm, I know. But because it’s Kang Jun Ho, I still feel worried, he always has bad intentions towards you. He is smart in normal but too stupid in that case”
Kim Taeng just smile hearing that from close brother like Lee Teuk. If we can know about future or everything happened, we are not human. He has not blamed Jun Ho for that attitude to him, just feel regret. Since So Ha knows about this, he believed her eventhough she works with KH group and has connections to Jun Ho somehow. Or more accurately, he hopes that.