Chapter 24

Destiny

25 April 2016
Twice released a new ep named “Page two”, produced by familiar producers which worked with them before. The title song is Cheer up, which emphasizes in the active young girl imagine. Being debuted through survival program and has JYP entertainment behind, Twice already receives a lot of achievements as a rookie. However, they still want to prove themselves more, and a lot of people are also watching them carefully, with good and bad intentions of course. Unexpectedly, the song is getting very famous, even called “national song” for group in the 3rd generation, which is the most important thing to make Twice become super top stars soon.

With the success of new song, Twice is also super busy for different kind of activities, outside music program and events, they participate a lot in variety with some members each time. Their name is also being known more and more, throughout Korea and other countries as well. All the girls are always trying their best to show the most cheerful image, but when arriving at home, they mostly collapsed immediately because of tiredness, since they can only sleep for 2-3 hours before continuing next schedules.

Through fan signs and other events, each member also has their own fans, which is different from their group fans. Among them, Nayeon is luckily considered one of the most popular member. As an oldest member, she has been a caring unnie as well as mood maker in the group. Fans love her for the friendly image; meanwhile a lot of haters are using her kind attitude to twist into different things, trying to bring her and her group down.

Meanwhile, JYP is seeing the chance to push Twice better, so they are preparing for another comeback near the end of the year as well as other plans such as concerts, debut in Japan,… As a result, their activities start being arranged beforehand for at least 2 years continuously.

May 10th 2015, KH group CEO office, 5pm
Kang Jun Ho is standing near the window, waiting for his secretary. He just puts a number of documents there in the table, because he is waiting for something more important. Several days past, and nothing is come out so he called the secretary earlier to check. After 15 minutes, his secretary comes in, with heads low, talking like a scaredy-cat:

“CEO nim, I already contacted the organizer that day, they confirmed that there is an argument between Park Jun Jin and Red Velvet and their managers, however, it was all solved right away. Meanwhile, there is no news outlets which have information about this at all. I… I think someone prevented it firstly”
Kang Jun Ho angrily throws some things on his desk to the secretary, with a loud voice: “What did I say? What have you been doing since then? How can it become like that?”
“I…I am sorry. I already leaked the information to some news outlet, even checking about it after that. But now no one answers my call”
“You… such an useless person. Forget it. Now focus on this program for me, and keep your eyes on Park Jun Jin also. If you fail this time, you’d better find another job as soon as possible”
“Y…Yes, I got it. I will do my best, CEO nim”
– The secreatary gets out as soon as possible, before his boss gets angrier.

Kang Jun Ho intended to use the small scandal to mess up the situation, as well as test for the reaction from Dae Han group for Irene as well. Ever since he decided to be opposite to them by using Park Jun Jin, he needs to find out as much information as possible. However, as expected, they are really not the easy one, so he needs to find different way later, after ensuring the new projects to be successful.

05 June 2016, Mnet collaborate with KH group for their reality survival show, finding new actors/actress. The top 3 actors/actresses will have the right to choose in 3 big drama which based on their position after the show ends. Since it’s the new programs, with the numerous promotion, the show is gaining high expectation from viewers. One of the most famous participants after announcing line-up is Park Jun Jin, of course. Both KH group and Mnet are trying to make him a top tier star after this competition. 

KH group CEO – Kang Jun Ho arranges a special personal supervisor for Park Jun Jin, who is undercover as a PD to ensure that he will not make any mistakes during this time. Park Jun Jin shows a really good attitude from beginning to the last, no matter if there is camera or not. In addition with his good ability in acting, he is defined as number 2 in the final round, starting filming in 2 months for new drama. 
While the program is going on, Park Jun Jin already receives a lot of offer for advertisements & events, he mostly agrees to all which makes other participants to feel uncomfortable about his showing off even though the program has not ended. However, most of them only can blame themselves for not being as famous as him, while watching him get all spotlight.

30 June 2016, in an interview after the final broadcast of survival competition 
After some normal questions, the interviewer asks Park Jun Jin one final question, expecting him to wrap up nicely: “So one more question, what do you think is the main reason to help you to achieve this accomplishment? And who do you want to say thank you to now?”

Park Jun Jin keeps his smile, with a bit of emotional expression, replying slowly: “Uhm, firstly, I want to say thank you to my parents, they are always beside me and cheer for me, even when I want to give up. I will think of this as a chance to repay my parents’s effortless love for me as well as my fans support, and trying my best from now on” – He stops for a second like he is hesitant, but still continues with less bright smiles than earlier:  “And for me to be discovered by the world, I would like to say thanks to my half-blood brother also, even though he has not accepted me officially. From now on, I will become the Park Jun Jin that all people who love me can be proud of”

Because of that mention, all the news are taking the chance to bring back the name of Im Yoon – half-blood brother of Park Jun Jin with all the things that are almost buried. Seeing the pitiful comments from a lot of people, with encouragement in all first page, Park Jun Jin is very pleasant and happy. Actually he had to receive the criticism from his company as well as KH group manager because of that answer, but he doesn’t care much, because of being the spotlight in compare with Im Yoon is his main purpose always.

05 July 2016, 2 hours before the press conference of new drama of Park Jun Jin, Dispatch releases a shocking news, aiming to a group of celebrities involving in ual harassment and using drugs at a night club. The report even includes an exclusive interview with one of the insider and pictures as evidence. Accidentally or not, Park Jun Jin is seen clearly in those pictures, along with one of his manager & rapper/actor friends. Only in 30 minutes, all of other news outlet keep releasing news with Park Jun Jin as the representative of "criminal". Even though his Company said it was all mistaken, and they will sue all the news outlet for wrong information, the news spread everywhere. As the result, Park Jun Jin is now “national sinner” with numerous swear from public. Being in hot search was once his proud, now is what he wants to erase the most since Dispatch continues posting other evidence to show that he does it not once, but several times, in respond to Park Jun Jin’s company statements. 

The conference is postponed immediately, and the investor is looking for other candidate, despite the fact that Park Jun Jin has the advantage of top 3 in the reality program. All the CF as well as other schedules are also canceled in only 1 day, while others keep asking him for compensation. Meanwhile, Park Jun Jin is told to wait for call from police. He is now staying at the old house with parents in Busan suburb, temporarily runs away from attention. Ever since that incident, Park Jun Jin keeps getting angry at everything, including his parents’ care. He just can’t accept the failure in only 1 day, and it gets worse when he saw the public begin to question the scandal last year with Im Yoon, hinting that Park Jun Jin is the bad guy from the beginning. 

Inside KH group, Kang Jun Ho office
Kang Jun Ho receives the information 15 minutes after the news broke out. He can’t even get notifications beforehand, which is abnormal because it always happened before any scandals related to his business. That’s why he immediately gets very angry at the manager & secretary then firing a number of people right after. His priority now is how to make up for the loss of the Company image and the money invested in the program. Coincidentally, things happened right before they can regain their money and reputation, and he will have to be responsible for it in front of shareholders for sure. 

Kang Jun Ho uses his connection to replace the main actor, calling for more investment while ensuring the liquidity of the Company. He now regrets that he believed in Park Jun Jin in order to only receive severe damage now. While trying to resolving the threat to his Company, Kang Jun Ho is also trying to find out whether it’s a coincidence or a foul play from someone. 
5 pm, his girlfriend calls, reminding him about the meeting tonight with some directors and foreign investors. He quickly regains the professional attitude, completely different from the fury man earlier, preparing to go to the party.                            

15 July 2016, Park Jun Jin is having the first investigation in the police station. Appearing with a tiring face & keeping his head low, Park Jun Jin said sorry to all the fans and public. Meanwhile during the investigation, his lawyer denies the charge at first, saying he doesn’t know that it was drugs, and didn’t remember anything. However, he cannot escape easily, and only receives more irritation from others, in which all his activities are officially freezed, and he might be sentences from 6 months to 1 year at least. 

25 July 2016, 7pm SM entertainment practice room
Red Velvet is gathering for another practice as usual for their next album. They just finished learning every steps with the teacher 2 days ago, now is their practice for smooth in formation and moves, which is more important for the best performance. Their future plans are mainly arranged until next year, and of course some events might be change depends on their success of this comeback. 

The manager orders some foods as usual since all of them are hungry now. Several foods are mentioned, so they decide to buy different kinds of food. Shim Jae Won – the dance teacher also stops by for an hour to check their moves quickly. As the main manager in dancing, with new boy group just debut, Shim Jae Won is very busy now. Right when finishing guiding the girls, he leaves before foods arrive, meanwhile, Red Velvet all are sitting at the same spot, re-watching the video together afterward. They only move when hearing the manager back, then standing up to help him to carry some bags. A man with delivery clothes is following him as well, maybe because there are too much bags that their manager cannot carry all at once. Red Velvet actually does not care about him at all, but Irene notices he hasn’t looked at them even once: “Does he not know about us?” – Irene thought to herself, then walking to her members. However, she still has a strange feeling, so she calls out:

“Wait, you already paid the meal, oppa?” – Irene turns to her manager, while the delivery man also stops hearing her voice.
“Uhm, I paid before bringing foods here” – Younger one in manager team replied quickly, which makes Irene is more suspicious.
“So you order bibimbap too?”
“Huh? Ah oh, I think it’s delicious”
“Oppa, you are really bad at lying” – Irene smiles mischievously, before looking at the delivery man who is right at the doorstep: “So can you tell me who paid for this, Mr. Delivery?”

The person stops walking again, seems like he is finding words to answer, so he doesn’t realize that Irene is quite close now. She titles her head to see his face under the cap and mask, then talking: “You really like playing this game, don’t you?”

Knowing that she catches the situation, the man looks at the manager from afar, takes off his cap and mask while saying: “I told you huyng, she will know for sure. Now just give me 10,000 won; you lose”. He then turns to Irene, with a bright smile: “Hi, do you miss me?”
“You really …” – Irene shakes her head in disbelief, then continues: “If it were not because of the added menu, I might not have guessed right”

At the same time, other members also sense something fishy, they look around only to find out Im Yoon, and greeting him with different noisy. The youngest is even jumping up and down like a kid, which naturally puts on smile on other people faces.
Im Yoon laughs comfortably seeing them, then smiling shyly & showing his sorry toward Irene, before holding her shoulders by his both hands to lead her to where members and managers standing.

The manager lets out a long sigh, since he lost in the betting. After knowing details, others keep teasing him about his silly while eating together.

“Oppa, How many days that you have in this vacation?” – Irene asked while receiving tteokbokki from Seulgi.
“Uhm, 3 days since today. I think I will stay at home only. You guys are getting busy and busy right? How about it?”
“Yes, really busy. We are having comeback, and always being anxious before the release”
– Joy answers honestly. Along with Yeri, the two youngest seem to have a lot of worries, contrast to their outside appearance. 
“Aigoo, I had been being like that for at least 3 years since debut, and sometimes that feeling is still comeback. It’s not bad, that means you all still keep your beginning mindset well. Don’t worry”
“Really? However we still need to do better”
“Of course. The upcoming song seems good, I heard earlier while waiting outside the room”
“The beats is good, so we are hoping for good results as well”
– Seulgi said hopefully.
“Okay, let’s cheer up! Fighting!” – Im Yoon holds up his coke, and others soon join him after, with big smile.

All of them are talkative and eating at the same time, for about 45 minutes. Then the girls and managers purposely leave Irene and Im Yoon alone, telling that they need to walk around, throwing garbage, and buying more drinks. It’s late so there are not many people inside company, so two of them are just sitting inside the practice room comfortably.

“Where are they going anyway? They won’t stand in front of the door, will they?” – Im Yoon eyes follows others, leaning over to see if they are standing outside.
“Yah, oppa, your thoughts are still strange sometimes. They must go around here or come down to the café for a while” – Irene pulls Yoon back, jokingly scolds him.
Im Yoon smiles after seeing the familiar expression: “Ah, the weather today is not bad right? But it’s getting hotter”
“It’s summer, but I feel it is hotter than last year. Is that why you are thinner and becoming less white now?” – Irene observes the other from head to toe, putting her hands under her chin.
“Me? I think I am still good, and handsome enough, right?” – Im Yoon looks at himself, spreading his hands to show the healthy before winking mischievously.
“Hahaha, still confident. Good, I like it” – Irene laughs comfortably, showing the satisfaction.
“Really? That’s enough for me. I am more worried about you, is there any hard things nowadays?”
“Nothing specifically now. I am always oldest unnie, both in my family and here, and since the kids behave well, I am okay. I know how to release stress better now”
“Uhm, that's good. I can assist you in 3 days, after that you can bother Ji Won noona. That person needs to get out of office more often though”
“We keep contact quite often. I understand now that having an older sister is good thing”
“Right, Ji Won noona gave you presents for your birthday on time, didn’t she? I kept checking and reminding her, to the extend that she even blocked me for a week”

“Hahaha, you must have been excessive. Ji Won unnie gave it to me directly, and I like it. I also bought something for your birthday. Even though it passed already. Let’s meet tomorrow after all my schedules, I will give it to you”
“Okay. I learned about some more dishes in the military in my free time, I will let you test tomorrow. I think I can open a restaurant after leaving the army”
“You really will become a chief later?”
“I think so, it’s fun. In addition, it is a good idea for all. When I am not here, you got into troubles again, because of me. At least I don’t want that to happen more in the future”
– Yoon voice is getting smaller toward the end of the sentence, with his head low.

Irene knows clearly what he mentioned, his intention to give up his dream already hurts her, and she doesn’t want him to be bothered by those kind of things. Irene uses her hands to cup his face, makes him to look at her directly: “Oppa, it’s not your fault. Don’t assume it as your responsibilities”
Yoon reassures Irene by a light smile, holding on her hands: “I know, but still I should be responsible for stepping in your life and messing it. And… I think I should tell you this now” – Yoon takes her hands down together, still holding on it tightly.
“What is that?” – Irene knows he prepares to say something important, so she focus on him.
“I am actually … the only son of the owner of Dae Han group, and Ji Won noona is the CEO now helping my dad in managing” – Yoon said slowly while trying to read Irene’s face. He can see the surprise but he is not sure about other emotions. He decides to continue gradually: “In addition, because of worrying about you, my dad and Ji Won noona secretly arranged some securities for you since I decided to enlist”
“I guess it’s not normal already. But really bigger than I expected”
– Irene of course is surprised, but not too much since she predicts it at some points, after seeing Ji Won and the bodyguards.
“Feel burden?” – Yoon carefully asks in a very caring voice.
“A bit. So the securities helped me last time were from Dae Han group as well?” – Irene asked directly, she is always like that in front of people that she loves and believes.
“Uhm, Ji Won noona told me after it happened. They have been working for us for years, don’t worry. It’s just for your safe, not to spy or anything” – Yoon quickly explains, scaring that she might misunderstand.
Irene nods her head, agrees with what Yoon said. She can feel his insecurity as well, so she tells him with a gentle tone: “I am fine oppa, just needs sometime to be used to it, don’t worry”. At one side, Yoon tried to looks directly into his girlfriend’s eyes, in order to find any evidence of lying or worry, but nothing can be seen. There is only his reflection in her eyes, that’s when he feels more reassuring. 

They haven’t said anything for some minutes, until Irene breaks the silence by asking while looking into his eyes: “Oppa, did you hear about Park Jun Jin scandals recently?”
“Yes, after it happened several days since some people back from vacation keep talking about it, so I knew”
“How are you? Are you okay?”
“I don’t know. Sometimes I feel good, sometime not. Like I have 2 different people inside, one is good and one is bad”
– Yoon has a sad smile while answering, he simply just doesn’t want to have any connection to Park Jun Jin, but also can't ignore it easily.
“He deserves it, just let it be, don’t think too much, oppa” – Irene suggests, receiving agreement from Yoon. In front of this kind of things, he seems really more comfortable now than before enlisting, which makes Irene to feel relieved.

To clear the heavy atmosphere, Yoon suddenly thinks of different things, changing the topic: “I only have about 8 months left, time flies really fast. I said that I was fine, right? It’s a lie” – Im Yoon shows a serious face, which makes Irene to frown in worry.
“I’m not fine” – Im Yoon stops for a while, then smiling brightly after seeing Irene’s expression: “Because I miss you too much” .
“Yah, so cringle, stop it” – Irene hits Yoon on the arms, doing action like she is shivering, but her eye smiles can be seen throughout the whole time. Yoon teases her a little bit more, before preparing to leave since other kids call Irene to say that they are returning.

Red Velvet also need some more practice before resting, so Yoon quckly stands up, put the backpack on, then turns back to hug Irene and gently puts a kiss on her forehead: “See you soon. I am going” 
“Okay, oppa, see you soon” – Irene waves to Im Yoon, that’s when several people can be seen at the door, talking at once: “Goodbye, our brother-in-law”

Both Irene and Yoon just smile in helpless watching their cheerful side at this hour. Replying back, Im Yoon also waves happily to them: “Okay, okay. Red Velvet fighting!”
After Yoon left, Red Velvet quickly returns to their practice for about 2 hours more before heading back to their dorm.

14 August 2016, Moosical in Seoul Day 2
Mamamoo successfully wraps up the first day in their first concert ever, and now is rehearsal for the second day. Even though things went well yesterday, they still need to check again carefully now. All members’ family will attend today too. Kim Do Hoon – the CEO also follows closely to the rehearsal, and giving instruction to 4 of them. While Mamamoo is wearing make-up, Kim Do Hoon gets out to receive the call:

“Where are you now?”
“I’m in front of the venue, I think I will be here for a while before coming in”
“Don’t you want to see her first before concert starts?” –
The caller is none other than Kim Taeng, who used his vacation to get out today.
“No, I am fine. It might not be a surprise anymore and she may feel burden. There are a lot of people inside now too”
“Aigoo, cover your face and go in, no one will recognize you. You are not that super famous, and also look already different compared to before” –
Kim Do Hoon is like a father who scolds his son.
“Should I think of it as a compliment or not?” – Kim Taeng just smiles while replying calmly to the other comments.
“Think as you want”
“Okay, CEO nim, please take care of me later too”
“Hanging up. Let’s meet later, now you should come in before too late”
“Yes, thanks huyng”

Both Kim Taeng and Kim Do Hoon knows each other well, that’s why their conversation is always comfortably. Kim Do Hoon is just worried about Taeng as his family while seeing him being careful even just to attend the concert since this young man is just too kind, just like his first group ever Mamamoo. They are the children that he wants to protect as much as possible. Although there are things that they need to overcome themselves, he still hopes the best for all of them.

The concert is coming to an end, and some members cried because of the VCR of their family as well as the great love they receive today. It’s not like they haven’t dreamed of this, but looking back at their start point, it’s really a big happiness. Mamamoo takes their time to stay on stage, going around to greet fans one more time, receiving their small presents,… While they go inside the backstage, staffs are all welcoming them with a bright expression, including their boss – CEO Kim Do Hoon. Chatting with them, 4 members realize there are some friends inside too, so they go closer to greet them.

When all the guests already leaves, and the members are starting changing their clothes to be ready to leave the venue, Kim Do Hoon leads someone going inside, with a big bouquet of flowers. Moon Buyl notices first since she is sitting on the sofa near the door, and when she sees clearly who is this, she talks to members inside with a loud voice: “Yah, we are having special guest. Come here quickly”
Hearing that, Solar and Wheein immediately walks out, since Moon Buyl voice shows that she is very excited, Hwasa also peeks out a bit before changing quickly to get out. 

Kim Taeng wears dark and grey clothes, with cap and mask on, of course. He only takes off the mask while noticing there are only few familiar people inside. All of them are very happy to see him, especially Wheein. She has not met him directly since he enlisted last year, only keeps contacts through messages & calls, because she had oversea schedules when he had his vacation. Seeing a man stands there with a wide smile, Wheein feels like it’s been years since they last met. She unconsciously walks faster, being excited without caring much about others beside. When noticing that she is 4 steps far from him, he says with a higher tone: “Congratulations on your first concert ever. You’re the best!” – Kim Taeng even used the slang they had for the most recent title, meanwhile Wheein stops a bit before going straight to wrap her hands around his neck to hug him tightly before replying: “Thank you a lot, oppa. I am happy that you are here today”. Kim Taeng naturally hugs her back, with an appropriate strength while still holding on the flowers. He also very happy and always loves her honesty and sincerity like this. 

At the same time, after letting the two lovey greet warmly, others start making noise to interrupt them:“Aigoo, please you two, don’t be so lovely in front of us, we are still single now” – Moon Buyl voices out, putting her hands together with a “begging” expression.
“Oppa, did you really come here to congratulate us? I think it’s for meeting Wheein only” – Solar also joins in, teasing the couple.

Wheein and Taeng separate from the hug right after hearing them, Taeng is still smiling widely as earlier, while Wheein is a bit shy and apologetic for being close in front of others. Kim Taeng quickly gives the flower to the two oldest, successfully changes their attention in a minute. While they are talking, Hwasa also gets out, Taeng sees her first so he greets her immediately:

“HyeJin ah, hi”
“Oh, oppa, hi. How come you are here? That’s why, I heard the loud noise from inside the fitting room”
“I really made a lot of effort to come on time”
“Well done, one more A plus grade, Kim Taeng shi” 
“My pleasure, thanks you Hwasa shi”
– Hwasa high fives with Taeng, and sit in the sofa beside Wheein to join the conversation.

Mamamoo with Kim Do Hoon and Kim Taeng are really like a normal group of friends, chatting and asking from this to that. They decides to go home separately after 30 minutes, since it’s late and they should let the couple be alone. A lot of fans are still waiting outside to meet Mamamoo, so Kim Taeng goes out first in different way, agreeing to meet Wheein later at her house. They decided to order some foods to eat together.

11pm, Wheein arrives at her house. Kim Taeng is already here since he left earlier. When she gets in, a man wearing an apron is standing in the kitchen, taking out a lot of foods.

“You’re arrived?” – Kim Taeng said without looking back since he is sure who is behind.
      Several dishes are prepared in the table. Wheein walks closer, then wrap her arms around his waist. Kim Taeng is surprised a bit at the sudden action, but he uses his palm to tap on her hands gently while telling her to change the clothes and prepare to eat in his softest voice. Wheein replies lazily with a word, then free the hug.

After coming back to the kitchen, Wheein realizes that Kim Taeng calls a lot of foods that she likes, and keeps reminding her to eat more. Wheein is eating while hearing his stories inside the military, how he has new friends and his routine. Kim Taeng health is not as good as others, so rather than being promoted, he mostly just works hard enough to finish his role.

Since Wheein insists in washing the dishes after eating, so Taeng helps her to clean the table and collect garbage. He then sits comfortably and watches her from behind, not forget to clumsy now and then, sometimes she will turns back and “threaten” him by glaring, or just ignore him. While Wheein doesn’t pay attention, he goes out to take out a wrapped box from his bag and put it on the table. 
Meanwhile, Wheein is finishing by washing her hands, wondering why the other suddenly keeps silent:

“Oppa, did you sleep? Why didn’t you make any noise?” When she turns around, only to find him sit with hands under his chin, smiling.“Surprise! Your birthday presents” – He points at the box on the table – “Even though it’s late, I still want to give it to you myself”.
Wheein smiles happily, sits down to open the present and talk in a high tone: “Thank you”. Seeing her expression like a kid, Taeng also feels really happy. Inside is the different kinds of drawing pens, a scrap book with Wheein signature is designed with color in the first page. 
“Wow, oppa, where did you have it?” – Wheein is very surprised seeing the picture of signatures, her eyes are both opened widely.
“I did it myself after asking for help from a painter from a museum that I often visit. Do you like it?”
“Yes, totally. I will use it well”
– Wheein knows before that Taeng likes coloring but when seeing his personal picture really makes her excited. After letting her check it carefully, Kim Taeng s out his hand, showing in front of her with a mischievous face: “So where’s mine?”
“Huh? What do you mean?”
“My presents, I haven’t received my birthday presents”
“Oh, Sorry oppa, I thought you won’t have vacation soon so I haven’t had your presents now”
– Wheein is looks like she is really sorry and doesn’t know anything. Kim Taeng is pouting, considering she is saying the truth from expression. However, he hasn’t noticed Wheein’s small change, in which she is observing his face and silently forms a smile. Until when she can’t hold it anymore, she laughs out loud:
“Oppa, you reallly believe easily” – Taeng is confusing in a second, then realizing that she is teasing him. “Yah, you… come here, I won’t forgive you” – Kim Taeng said while standing up, going around to catch on Wheein who is escaping from his grab.

After about 2 minutes with noise fills over the room, Wheein is getting into the chair’s leg, she almost falls down, fortunately, Taeng catches her in time, however, they are now in a little “sensitive” position. Taeng is holding onto Wheein’s waist, and she is grabbing onto his arms which her weight mostly depends on him, their face are too close, so Wheein quickly escapes when sensing her face is getting red, adding: “I will take out gifts for you now”

Taeng looks after Wheein running, unconsciously smiles. He patiently sits down, and seeing Wheein coming out of her room after 5 minutes, with a rectangle box. Inside are a baseball cap for Taeng & a couple hoodie for Taeng and his dog – Ginger with a symbol of Slytherin house in Harry Potter – Taeng’s favorite:

“Wow, you even bought for Ginger, he must be excited when seeing this”
“I thought that you will like this, so I bought it. Is it okay?”
“Totally like”
– Taeng shows out his eyes smiles, which is his signature as Wannabe kid leader. He puts back the gifts inside the box, continuing their conversation while Wheein sits beside:
“So do you have any plan now, oppa? Still being secret composers?”
“Oh, you know me well. I often do it, like normal. In addition, I only have 3 days, so except for rechecking the record of Wannabe songs and a song of mine, I will only spend time with my family. What about you?”
“I only have some events and preparing for new album, as usual. Since the concert just ended, I will have some free time. Ah, I intend to raise a cat”
“Cat? It’s a good idea, so that you won’t feel lonely. Just like how I got Ginger”
“Right? I think I will look for one later”
“But it might be a big problem”
“Why?”
“Because I will have to compete with a cat. I have about 8 months left until finishing my duty, but that cat will be with you all along. Haizz”
– Kim Taeng has both serious and worry on his face, which makes Wheein from being confused to giggling. 
“That’s right, you should try harder, everything can change when you ended your enlistment next year”
“Fine. I will keep talking and bothering you indirectly then, using my strength that a cat doesn’t have” 
“Good, fighting!”
“Fighting”

Both Taeng and Wheein then looks at each other, smile happily. It’s been a long time and they really enjoy the comfortable atmosphere around each other.

30 August 2016, SM entertainment officially releases notice stating that Wannabe will have a single as a present for fans including 2 songs, one is a group song while one is duet between Kim Taeng and Red Velvet Seulgi. This is actually the presents for 10th year anniversary, however, due to some unexpected circumstances, it will be released this year on 5 September 2016.

The reactions are different, while some is excited, some is still holding the grudges for the “scandals”, but in general, it gets better than last year. Without teaser, images or music video, it’s just released online. “Last dance” is the title song, which is like a goodbye song for their fans as the gift because of all members enlistment, and “Starlight” is the lovely duet song which is believed to be in the postponed solo album of Taeng. Both are produced by Taeng, with lyrics by Choi Soo for the title, Kwon Yul wrote for the remaining song. The single received quite good results in charts, even though it’s not as good as Wannabe before, fans who are still being with them really likes this sudden presents.

03 September 2016, Tae Young group, Lee Jun’s office
Lee Jun is going through report about activities in foreign countries, especially in Asia. He has a big ambitious about this market, for him it’d better to have a good position here before expanding further. He restructured the allocation 3 months ago, in which China, South East Asia and other Asian countries are having different department. This seems to bring goods results, especially in China since the Hallyu Wave is becoming more and more popular here. 

Pressing the number of secretary outside, he stated shortly: “Call director Jo of developing market department come to my office now”
About 15 minutes later, director Jo comes in after receiving agreement from Lee Jun:

“CEO nim, you call me?”
“Yes. I saw the report of last month, it’s quite good. I will give a bonus for your department this month. Of course it’s not the main purpose for calling you here”
“Thank you a lot. Is there anything you want to ask me?”
“I want to ask about contacting with other artist company for co-operation? I saw the expected growth rate in the report but you have not mentioned anything specifically about this”
“Yes. We contacted about 75% of potential list, and 50% of them gave positive reaction while 30% said they would consider. Last month, we successfully finished organizing a famous artist tour in China so I expected to receive more changes for the last half of this year”
“Good. About SM events, it’s still doing well frequently right?”
“Yes. They are still our main cooperation until now. There is one more thing that I tend to tell you next week, but since you call me, I think you should know first”
“What is it?”
“The next contract we aim to is with LOEN entertainment, however we want to have a long relationship with them, so can you arrange to meet the CEO there once?”
“LOEN? Is it the Company we just worked with last month for China tour?”
“Yes. Even though they don’t have a lot of artists under like Big 3, they still have one of the most famous solo singer which is usually have a large scale concert domestically so it’s very good for us to stand steadily”
“That singer is IU right? I did hear this name a lot nowadays. Then you contact them and tell me the date & time”
“Okay. I got it. If there is nothing more, I will come back to work now”
“Okay, you can go now”

After the director left, Lee Jun leans slightly on the chair, recalling the conversation with his dad yesterday. His dad is worrying about the dependency of the Company from his grandfather’s connection, therefore they need to find other ways as soon as possible since there might be a big upside down event when grandfather is weaker. Even though he speeded up the expansion, it’s not easy to turn to new path. That also means the next contract with new customers is very important and he has to get it at all cost.

10 September 2016, LOEN entertainment
Lee Jin Woo – CEO of LOEN entertainment is sitting with a tea cup in his hand, waiting for Tae Young CEO. Before this meeting, he has some information that Lee Jun really wants this contract, which means that they will have more advantages in this transaction, even though Lee Jun is not a normal person. 
3pm, Lee Jun arrived in front of Lee Jin Woo office. He knocks the door politely before coming in, putting out a business smile:

“Hello, nice to meet you. I’m Lee Jun”
“Nice to meet you, I’m Lee Jin Woo. I thought about contacting you first, but luckily you took the initiatives” -
Two of them sit down before continuing.
“It might because I am more eager to meet you? Anyway, it’s good to become your partner for the last 2 months”
“We should be thankful for your professional preparing. Therefore, I read about your new offer really carefully this time”
“So what do you think?”
“The conditions are good, as well as the price. But that’s also similar to what other companies gave us, so I am considering a lot”

Reading Lee Jin Woo expression, Lee Jun knows he wants more. It’s more like the offer is good, but he wants to know what’s more he can receive after signing.

“Before answering, can you tell me what you want to develop more next year? Profit or reputation?”
“What if I want both?”
– Lee Jin Woo pushed back the problem to opposite person.
“LOEN entertainment contains a lot of companies under, in which you mostly focus on music. I can see a big growth after you expanding by buying a lot of stocks of other companies. You can have a stable growth in profit, but in your safe side only. Nowadays, it’s the trend that singer can start as an actor/actress and receive more attention. So what do you think about your ability in it?”

Lee Jin Woo can see the confident in the other voice. It’s true that Tae Young has a lot of good connections in entertainment industries. In addition, they have a large vendor as well as cooperation in foreigner country in which his Company needs. A lot of people are suspecting his ability since LOEN only has profit from digital music which is their strength for a long time. This next tour is also one of their biggest target this year, so he can’t choose some normal company as before.

“So? What do you think, Jin Woo shi?”
“I need details, Lee Jun shi”

Letting out a smile, Lee Jun sits up a bit before replying: “A discount of 5% fee for next 3 years, adding cooperation in producing at least 3 contents per year with top 15 production, and commitments of investing 3 big film/drama or supporting you to get it per year. It will last for 3 years. How do you feel about this condition?”

Lee Jin Woo is a bit surprised at this offer. For the 3 years contract, and the discount, at least he can remain the good profit from event, as well as good opportunity in taking part of other fields. But it seems not to be that easy: “And what is your condition?”
“Really cautious and straightforward, but I like. Our staff has control at least 50% of these events in preparing & organizing according to your concept and idea. For film & drama, except for 3 main roles which need your approvement, others will be decided by us. Of course, we will do it based on rules and make sure your artists/staffs not to be at disadvantaged”

Thinking carefully without saying anything, Lee Jin Woo is hesitate. If he agrees, most of control will go over to Lee Jun, but he will get profit & fame back. In other things, he investigated about this man, and he is surely trustworthy than some others who always ask him for nameless transactions.

“Okay, I agree. Send me the detail contract this week and I will give you the results you want”
“Okay, I am looking forward to working with you”
“Is that all?”
- Lee Jin Woo carefully asked again.
“What more do I need to say?”
“Ah, nothing. I am familiar with different adding requirements from others so I am not being used to your straighforward answer”
- Lee Jin Woo finally let out a reassuring smile after hearing the other's reply.
“Okay. See you later” – Lee Jun smiles a bit before offering handshake.
“Okay”

Lee Jin Woo sees off Lee Jun into the car park. Leaving the office, these two seems just to be 2 normal young man. Lee Jun found out Jin Woo is only 1 years older than him, so it’s easier to talk. While walking past some room, he hears a familiar melody with a smooth and girly voice, which makes him stops a bit. Jin Woo also notices it, after realizing the music around, he explains:

“Ah, IU has a music check with the band today. We just move her practice room here recently. Don’t tell me you don’t know who she is while we just finished contract for her next tour”
“I know, but just some basic information. It’s just this song is familiar, and I haven’t heard this kind of live voice this near so I am a bit surprised”
“This song called 너의 의미 – Meaning of you, a remake from old song, so that’s why you feel familiar”

Nodding his head slightly, Lee Jun continues to walk out. He then shakes hands with Jin Woo again before leaving, and finally forms a reassure smile on his lips while sitting inside the car.

11 September 2016, Park Jun Jin – a half blood brother with Yoon, attends the final court, and has to receive 6 months of charity activities with 2 year suspended sentence. It’s already the best for him, so he has to accept it and hopes that he will have another chance after things get down.

15 September 2016, Dispatch releases an article in series of Park Jun Jin, showing a video of the accident between Im Yoon and Park Jun Jin at the restaurant. Other people around are blurry, and their voice are also edited, but the two main characters are seen clearly including their conversation. Even though it’s not full video, a minute length is enough to start a fire everywhere, again. The table turns around, in which everyone now can see the bad side of Park Jun Jin, a lot of Wannabe fans are insisting that he needs to apologize officially for all the damage that Wannabe as a group and Im Yoon as a individual have gone through because of false rumors. Immediately, Park Jun Jin has his statement through TS entertainment – his management company, stating that he will sue Dispatch for false information, and keeps saying the full video needs to be unveiled. 

The mess has been going on several days, always being number 1 on every news related to celebrity or entertainment. No one doesn’t know about it, including Hong Seok Chun – the owner of the restaurant at that time as well as friend of Wannabe. He has been holding on for a long time, because Yoon asked him to stay silent, but seeing Park Jun Jin tries to twist the truth one more time, he finally explodes and decides to find a chance to confirm the truth. 

In Radio Star program which recorded on 18 September and will be released on 25 September, coincidentally, there is a guest who is in a group that has member involving in scandals with Park Jun Jin, so the scandal is brought up naturally. Using the chance, Hong Seok Chun confirms that he is the owner of the restaurant that the “fight” happened a year ago, adding the detail about Im Yoon & Park Jun Jin injuries, with evidence is the CCTC video. He states that Yoon is the one who told him not to do or say anything since he was afraid his friends and others who were at the restaurant would be in trouble, that’s why Seok Chun promised not to say anything, however he thinks that it’s time to reveal now. 

Right after Hong Seok Chun confirms himself about the video and the truth as the witness, people are returning to be on Wannabe’s side, except for some minor which initially are Park Jun Jin fans. As a result, the single released weeks ago suddenly has a sharp rising in every charts, staying at the top for more than a month – which is showed that Wannabe are getting back what they deserve. Based on new information, several topic are created online, and finally a lot of people can understand all the things that each member said about that incident, as well as their enlistment decision. All friends of them and people who have known them are very happy seeing the positive reaction, meanwhile Park Jun Jin has to keep silent since then to wait for another chance if possible.

The next morning after the broadcast, inside camp where Yoon is
Unlike the outside world, Yoon does not know about what happened since the program aired late, and he normally wakes up and practices since the early morning. After the lunch, people who come back after vacation, brings back the news. Yoon only knows after asking a near friend when seeing the different look at himself. People around try asking him, so Yoon just answers politely without much information. In the free time, he searches for information online, and immediately finds the video to check whether it was edited properly. Only until finishing watching 3 times, Yoon finally exhales lightly after making sure that it’s okay. He doesn’t want to either bring back these kind of news or reveal it like this, but it happens anyway. No matter who did it and for what purpose, it’s true that he has a good benefits after all.

People who knows about the Im family think that Dae Han group finally makes their move to protect the only heir. However, the truth is that Lee Jun – CEO of Tae Young is the one who leaks information on purpose, after being agreed by Dae Han group, in order to check on Kang Jun Ho intentions.

02 November 2016
In some forum online starts having rumors about Naeyeon of Twice – one of the most popular member of JYP girl group now. The main topic is to proving that Nayeon always has bad attitude and actions towards other members. At first, it’s just like a normal topic online, however together with the hot of Twice name, it starts getting out of control. JYP entertainment already makes some move behind, since they don’t want to make it bigger, however only after about 10 days, the rumors comes again, with different “evidence” from users online.

Nayeon has to receive a lot of bad reactions from people, even their fans who are just bias some members only. Nayeon clearly knows about this, she just tries to think of it as a temporary price of a celebrity, and with the encouragement of members, she still does well. But days passed, her mental health is hurt deeper, which also lead to more reservations in front of fans, the stage, or any events they attend. The members are also quite worried for her, since they know each other before, even though some of them have not getting very closer.

10 November 2016, Tae Young group
Lee Jun is going through some news online, paying attention to any changes related to the Company business. He accidentally sees the hot topic about Twice, and basically understands things happened after about 15 minutes. Thinking carefully, he calls his secretary:

“Telling our IT department to check on this forum, tracing IP and finding any infractions, then giving to the lawyers in order to give to JYP as evidence. In one side, using an normal ID to post something to calm down those rumors”
“Yes?”
“You haven’t heard clearly? Need me to repeat once more time?”
“No, I will do it now”
“Another one is asking you to do the similar things, right?”
“Yes? I…”
“No need to explain, I know. She’s my friend so I hope you can wrap it up nicely. How about buying shares of KH group?”
“I already started, our independent team in LA reported that they expect to have about 10% as at the end of this week”
“Speed up, and pay attention to their actions. I need at least 20% to have good control if something happens”
“Yes, I will tell them”

After the secretary gets out, Jun looks out to the rain outside for 15 minutes straight. He likes the feeling when it rains, and somehow he always feels peaceful at those times. Recently, KH group Kang Jun Ho keeps snatching projects and events from Tae Young, while starting making new connections. Lee Jun becomes very busy thank to that person. Tae Young and KH are gradually becoming enemies, although their relationship before is already bad. However, Lee Jun received a quite good receive from the cooperation with CS and will get 2 other long big contracts for sure. And of course, he won’t let Kang Jun Ho have an easy path, including in destroying Wannabe. Strangely, Lee Jun has a quite good impression on other Wannabe members, except for his older brother. He sometimes wonders whether he already forgets all the “hate” that he tries to build up for years.

15 November 2016,
Twice is busy like crazy for the upcoming year end events as well as their schedules. Manager Han are telling them all arrangements until the 4th quarter next year, with packed works. All members are noting it in their phone to track their schedules. The manager is watching their practice once before leaving, since he also needs to know about their activities and health these days. All the girls are working hard, even when they are quite tired. The manager understands it, in addition, he also knows the pressure that they have been going nowadays when their popularity is higher. Actually, the director called him this morning, wanted him to investigate secretly about any connections between Nayeon and Tae Young, since he is very surprised to receiving information from Tae Young some days ago. JYP is not small, but in order to have connections to top 10 group is not easy, and now they even offer help first. Considering Nayeon state now, manager Han is hesitant about asking or not, so he just reminds her privately about that, to let her handle it firstly. He doesn’t like the idea to check on others’ personal information anyway.

11pm, Nayeon is sitting on the sofa after returning to Twice’s dormitory. All members are quickly preparing to go to sleep, but Nayeon has a lot of thoughts these days, so she would calm herself down first, before doing anything. Among members, Ji Hyo and Jung Yeon are the two who often check on her, but she always reassures them by smiling and teasing, just like a moment ago. Nayeon looks through her phone, wondering before calling, but in the end, she thinks she needs to solve it first.

“Hello?”
“Hello, oppa. Did I disturb your sleep?”
“No, you know that I rarely sleep before 12pm. So what makes you call me now?”
“Jun oppa, I want to thay thank you since I know that you helped me with my troubles days ago”
“It’s nothing. I just have some business with these kind of things, so I also help you a bit”
“Yes. Thank you anyway. How are you these days?”
“I am fine. You are acting very carefully now, just say anything you want, Nayeon ah. It’s not like we know each other for only 1 or 2 days”
“I…I am sorry for saying this, especially after your help. But I hope we can stay like friends, brother and sister now. I don’t want us to be awkward with each other. You know that I only think of you as a brother right?”

Lee Jun keeps silent for about 2 minutes, Nayeon also has her hands fidgety. She is anxious and worry, and when she thinks that she destroys the last relationship she has with him, Lee Jun finally replies:

“Okay, I accept it” – Stop for a second, Lee Jun continues: “I actually have been thinking a lot since our last conversation. And you are right, more than like or love, I have too much jealousy and hate to bring in our relationship. I am sorry for pulling you into my family problems. I like you, that’s the truth, but more like a sister. I just want to beat my brother, so I brought a lot of troubles to you. This time, I want to use my help to repay you as well, and I won’t make it hard for you in the future. However I afraid that I still cannot sincerely wish you happiness with him, even when I am the main reason that you two can’t be together. I am sorry”

“I know, oppa. Your decision is good enough for me. I don’t think me and Sun oppa will have anything in the near future either. I have dating ban, as well as packed schedules for at least two years. He also serves in the military now, and I think he just sees me as a friend. So don’t think too much oppa. No matter what happens in the future, I wish you two to be happy sincerely. I always wish for that, ever since we know each other years ago”

While listening to Nayeon, Lee Jun tends to tell that she was wrong about his brother emotion, but he keeps silent till the end, because of his selfishness: “Thank you for understanding. I will cheer for you, fighting. If you need my help, call me anytime” 
“Yes, oppa. I will do that. Have a good sleep”
“Okay, good night”

Even though it is not happy ending, for Jun and Nayeon, it’s the best for them. At least they are more comfortable with each other, which is a good restart.

02 December 2016, SK Olympic Handball Arena
Today is the rehearsal day for IU concert in Seoul “24 steps” as well as her first stop for next concert tour. IU went through first check with the staff and band smoothly, so after some rest time, she is continuing from the start again for the last time. Director Jo of Tae Young is also there, since he needs to check himself about the preparing and testing the staffs before letting them go to following place for this tour. Director Jo really enjoys this work a lot, since he is one of IU fans as well. While watching the rehearsal performance, he saw Lee Jun comes at the corner of his eyes, then regaining his seriousness before walking to him:

“CEO nim, you arrives. I don’t know that you will come here” – Lowering his head to greet Lee Jun, Mr. Jo starts first.
“You’ve worked hard. I just finished a meeting near here, since I am curious so I stop by. Does everything go well?” – Lee Jun looks around while asking, noticing all staffs are quite focused now.
“Yes. I instructed the staffs and checked by myself. I think it will go well”
“Ok, fine”
– Lee Jun calmly sits down at the last row, which makes Mr. Jo to be surprised, however, he quickly hide his emotion and sits down together without asking anything.

Truthfully, after being reminded about the rehearsal today, Lee Jun came here on purpose since he remembers the good impression last time at LOEN so he is a bit curious about how this singer is doing. Although it’s not the first time seeing the concert, since he went to several ones before due to business, he still find it quite interesting. Luckily, he comes in time for the song that he heard last time, which is also near the end of concert. He only sits for about 30 minutes before getting up. However, it seems that LOEN director noticed him, so he told Mr. Jo that he wanted to say hello.

After about 10 minutes more, the director comes with 2 people behind, one is IU, one is her manager Jung Han Teo:

“Hello, it’s nice to meet you, I am Jung Han Shin, and this is IU shi and her manager Jung Han Teo” – The director talked first and offered a hand shake, which the other two also lower their heads to greet him.
“Hello. I am just passing by to check on the work, you don’t have to care about me. If it disturbs your works, I am sorry” – Lee Jun politely shakes his hands, replying while looking at him and 2 people beside.
“No, how can it be disturbing? I hope you to help us more” – Jung Han Shin smile formally, in which Lee Jun feels like he has different purpose, however he just ignores it and talks back before leaving:
“Yes. Hoping to have a good cooperation in the future. You all have worked hard, including IU shi and Jung Han Teo shi. Because I have a meeting soon, so I think I will be going now. See you again”
“Yes, Good bye”
– Jung Han Shin tried to sound as good as possible, meanwhile IU and her manager keep normal expression, not caring much about that ambitious director.

This man - Jung Han Shin always has an ambitious to enter Tae Young, since he knows that Company is very good, and if he can make Lee Jun notices him, he will have a very bright future. What more lucky is that the very hard-to-meet person is here today, so he wants to use this chance, however, Lee Jun seems not to care about him. While sitting in the car, Jung Han Shin keeps thinking why Lee Jun showed up at the rehearsal today. He investigated before, but nothing useful, that’s why he cannot approach him until now. “It’s concert, so mostly it must be the main factor there. Is it because of the singer, IU?” – Thinking like that, he smiles blackguardly while murmuring: “As expected, he is a man after all”.

5 December 2016
Director Jung recommends CEO Lee Jin Woo to hold a congratulation party for the first two days of concert finished smoothly, as well as hoping for the tour ends in big success. Even though Lee Jin Woo finds it strange, he still agrees. However, what more strange is that he also told him to call Lee Jun as well: 

“It’s our Company private event, why do I have to call him?” – Jin Woo asked suspiciously.
“As my information, Tae Young got the exclusive contract with CJ in distribution of their dramas in 2 years. In addition, they also got the right to sell goods of Kpop outside which is supported by Cultural ministry. Is it too great?”
“How do you know it? Even if it’s true, Lee Jun is not someone who can easily deal with”
“We need to try, to see if my guess is true. He might have good impressions to our artist”

Seeing the familiar expression from director Jung, Jin Woo feels something wrong, then he finally realized: “Yah, are you going to use Ji Eun for this?”
“I haven’t done anything, just like I want to confirm my thoughts. How can you call that using, huyng?”
– Sensing that Jin Woo is angry, director Jung changed to use their relationship in which Lee Jin Woo is his brother – the son of his uncle.
“No, I don’t like that idea. We have success now thanks to her a lot, you cannot do it”
“Huyng, we are all there. It’s just like an expanded party. Don’t overthink it. Do you know that every other company is trying so hard to get Lee Jun’s favorite? We already have advantages, which he will be our close partner in 3 years. IU also needs to know him since she will have to meet him quite a lot in the future. It’s all for our best”

Lee Jin Woo turns to walk to his chair, thinking carefully. He doesn’t say anything for 15 minutes. At the same time, director Jung is very worried about Jin Woo decision. 
“Okay. But you have to tell me all your plan. If you hide anything, I will make you to regret it”
“I got it, huyng. All you have do is call him and I will prepare for it”

Director Jung hurriedly gets out of the room, like he is afraid Jin Woo will change his mind. Picking up his phone, Jin Woo is a bit hesitant before calling. He presses the button, waiting, but no one answers. It still like that for the next time. Looking at his phone in 5 minutes, he finally decides to call one last time. After 4 rings, the other picks up:

“Hello, it’s Lee Jun. Who is calling?”
“Hello. I am Lee Jin Woo – LOEN entertainment CEO. Am I disturbing you?”
“No, not really. I don’t know you called earlier since I normally don’t receive call from strangers”
“Ah, I get it. I actually want to ask whether you have some time today?”
“Why? Is anything wrong?”
“No, I just want to invite you to small party of our company this evening. It’s just kind of traditional to wish for the best for concert tour after the first concert. We will need to meet a lot in the future but I feel like too awkward so I thought it might be a good chance” - 
Jin Woo tone is a bit different which makes Jun wonder what he truly want behind this invitation.
“For me it’d be better like now, since I am not getting used to be friends with my partners" - Lee Jun calmly rejected.
“Ah… So you must hate this. I am sorry, hoping you won’t be misunderstanding anything, I don’t have any special intentions” – The disappointments show clearly in Jin Woo voice. Hearing that, Lee Jun suddenly feel a bit apologetic:
“No, it’s not hate. Just…” – Pausing for some seconds, suddenly Jun changes his mind, he wants to know what they will do as well as avoiding coming home early today: “I think you must be thinking a lot before calling me, so it will be impolite of me to keep rejecting it. I will arrange my works and stop by for a while. You don’t have to wait for me since I may come late”
“Really? Okay, Thanks you. See you later”
“Okay”

Putting the phone down, Lee Jun calls the secretary over, asking him to prepare for a car and rearranging the work. He looks at the phone for a long time, finally decides to just send a short message to his father: “I have an important meeting tonight, might come home late, so you don’t have to wait for me, and tell mother for me too”. Then he stands up, grabbing the coat, Lee Jun goes down to come over the planned meeting.

At the same time, mr Lee has an unreadable expression after reading the message. He decided to tell his wife later since both of them already guess that it will happen, Jun will not easily make up with his brother. As a result, he decided to avoid when knowing Lee Sun comes home tonight.

8pm, Lee Jun arrived at a restaurant in Yongsan, which is about 5km from LOEN office. Going in, Lee Jun doesn’t find much people aside from restaurant staff, seems that they rent all of this tonight. 

Lee Jun is lead to a master room, when the door opens, most of people looks at him, being surprised since they thought the waiters are coming. Lee Jun politely greets them: “Hello, I am sorry for being late”.

Before he can say anything more, director Jung already stands near him, with a wide smile: “Hello, I am Jung Han Shin, we met once days ago. You can come over to sit near our CEO there”

Nodding slightly with a small smile, Lee Jun comes to where he said. He is not sure if it’s set up before or unintentional, but he is now sit between Lee Jin Woo in the left and IU in the right, with director Jung in front of him. Sensing the uneasy feeling from IU as well as curiosity from others, Lee Jun shows a comfortable smile before talking:

“I think I should introduce myself first. I am Lee Jun, a friend of mr Lee Jin Woo here. Since it’s a good time today, so I just go over to congratulate to you all, as well as my friend here. But I think mr Jung seems not to like me, don’t you?” – Lee Jun raised his voice a bit, then smile as friendly as possible while looking directly to Jung Han Shin.
“No, no. It’s not like that. I am very happy to see you, I even stood up to greet you earlier”
“So why don’t you sit near me? I remembered that Jin Woo shi told me that three of us will drink comfortably tonight”

Lee Jin Woo is unable to guess what Lee Jun wants, however he still keeps silent, hearing Jung Han Shin reply: “Aigoo, my mistake. I will change my seat now”

Seeing director Jung standing up, Lee Jun turns to his right with a light smile that seems to be kinder:

“Excuse me, IU shi, I think it’d better for you to sit over there, since three of us might be drink a lot, which can cause uncomfortable things to you. Don’t you mind changing seat?”
“Ah, of course. Have a good meal, please”
“Yes, you too. Thank you a lot”

While others are just watching what happened without saying anything, they still wonder if there is anything behind this party. However since they are just normal employees, they know how to act in front of big people. Meanwhile, Jin Woo feels like Lee Jun did it on purpose to make Han Shin change his seat, which he is more worried about his relative real purpose. In one hand, Jung Han Shin secretly smiles, knowing that he somehow guess right about Lee Jun’s thought this time.

The party goes on well, 3 man in the head of table are in their own world, letting other people eat and chat comfortably. After some minutes, Jung Han Teo – IU manager also is pulled in the drinking party, as well as other males. At the end, most of people came home first, remaining only some dancers, Jung Han Teo, IU and 2 CEO with the director Jung. After paying, they all prepare to go home. Since all of them are quite drunk, they need to call the driver. 

“Ji Eun ah, you cannot drive right? Should I call a taxi for you?” – Jin Woo asked thoughtfully, calling IU by her real name.
“Ah, it’s okay. I can go with the dancers unnie there or call my dad over. You don’t have to be worry, boss” – IU politely answers back, being ready to go out first.
“Wait. You are a celebrity, and it’s late. It’s not safe to go out like that. Paparazzi can follow you around too. I remember those dancers are not in the same direction with you, but we might be, isn’t it Lee Jun shi?” – Jung Han Shin suddenly added in, being quite consious unlike the drunk image earlier.
“Yes?" – Both Lee Jun and IU said at the same time, being surprised and confusing about what Jung Han Shin just said.
“You also live in Yong-san gu right? So it must be near Caelitus where our IU lives. So can you take her home for us? I think you’re much more trustworthy than other strange taxi drivers, which will make us to be more at ease” – Mr Jung continued, even cleverly prevented Jin Woo to talk.

IU doesn’t say anything, actually she is thinking. Even though she is not familiar with people who only met for 2 times, in this situation she doesn’t have a lot of choices. In addition, Lee Jun is also CEO’s friend which seems not to be bad, and if she calls her dad, he will have to drive at this late night with a cold weather. She decides to see what Lee Jun will say before deciding.

Lee Jun quickly understands that Jung Han Shin is trying to win his heart, by using not clean method. However he should not show any strange action, and he might be a safe choice for that girl now.

“If mr Jung said that, I should pay back after being invited tonight. I have driver waiting outside, should IU shi doesn’t hate me, I can take you home safely and report back to your boss” – Lee Jun replied with both polite and playful voice. 
“That’s right, Lee Jun shi will take you home safely, Ji Eun ah. We can also feel assured” – Jung Han Shin added quickly, trying show a kind smile.
Now people remains inside the room includes Lee Jin Woo, Lee Jun, Jung Han Shin, manager Jung Han Teo who is wasted already, and some other dancers who are not in their right mind. Three most powerful people are looking at her, meanwhile others do not know what to say in between. IU finally decides, replying formally and lowering her head a bit:
“If then, I think I have to say thank you first, Lee Jun shi” 
“Okay, Me and IU shi will go first now”
– Lee Jun stands up first, followed by IU. 
Lee Jun let IU get in first, both of them are sitting at the back seats, which IU mostly sits far to the left and Jun to the right. 
“I can just drop you off at Celitus building right?” - Turning his head slightly at IU, Lee Jun asked.
“Yes, thank you a lot” – IU replied before returning to focus on the dark outside.

Both of them keep silent for 30 minutes, which makes the driver also feel both curious and scared. Curious because his boss rarely goes with woman, especially this late night & of course scared of their long silence. Only when there about 10 minutes away from Caelitus, Lee Jun starts first:

“I am sorry for disturbing your congratulating party today, I know it has made you feel uncomfortable” 
IU is a bit surprised at sudden sincere apology, she looks at him a bit before answering honestly: “You don’t have to say that though, you are friend of our CEO, so it’s normal for you to attend this. I am just very awkward near strangers” 
“I am grateful for your understanding, however I will remember that I own you this time, and since I don’t like own anyone so if you need my help in the future, just call me” – Lee Jun takes out a card with his phone number on that, giving to IU straightly – “If you don’t receive, I think I have to pay back in my way”. IU suddenly feels strange, mostly worried about his last sentence, so she just receives it instead of rejecting: “Thank you”

The car arrives in front of Cealitus apartment Complex building, IU intends to get off and say goodbye, then Lee Jun says shortly to the driver: “Dae Hyun, make sure her go home safely” in which the other only replies yes with a low voice and get out first.
“I can go alone though, it’s right here. Thank you for your kindness” – IU rejected the offer this time, although Lee Jun seems not to care about her agreement this time.
“It’s late, and stalkers or strange people are everywhere, it’s better to be careful. Or you want me to go myself?” – Lee Jun show a small smile, in which IU feels that he is a dangerous person. She realizes that he drank a lot earlier, but he seems to just being tipsy while others are mostly wasted. Maybe he has that vibe since he is influenced by alcohol now, so she shouldn’t do anything stupidly. 
“Okay, so thank you one more time. Good bye and good night, go home safely also, Lee Jun shi” – IU bid her goodbye and calmly leaves the car. Lee Jun eyes follow her a while before closing, taking a short rest.

Dae Hyun follows after IU silently, until she comes in her apartment safely, he finally say goodbye with 90 degree bow. IU is confused at his too polite action a second before greeting back, then closing the door and sitting down on the sofa. It’s been a long day to her, so she just wants to sleep right away. Her phones rings, that’s a message. She doesn’t care much, lying down and being ready to sleep. 5 minutes later, someone keeps calling. After about 3 times, when she thinks that it finally stops, the phone rings again. Moving up a bit, looking at the caller, IU let out a small sigh before picking up: 

“Yes? It’s late oppa. Can we talk tomorrow?” – IU talked without strength in her voice.
“That’s your real reason, isn’t that? You can just tell me directly” – Jang Ki Ha, her “boyfriend” suddenly stated.
“What do you mean? I am quite tired now, so just talk later, can we?” – IU still tried to sound as soft as possible, she doesn’t want to make it harder.
“Just a short question for now, who is the guy who took you home earlier?” – Jang Ki Ha seemed angry.
“It’s a friend who was at the party today. Oppa, did you followed me?” – IU replied honestly since it was really nothing.
“No, I just saw when passing by because I wanted to talk with you, but it seems unnecessary now. I will say it first, for us, let’s just stop now, Ji Eun ah” – Jang Ki Ha softly uttered out with a calmer voice than earlier, like it’s obvious to them.
IU is now sitting up, leaning on the sofa. Hearing that words, she raised her head and closed her eyes, then slowly replies: “I got it oppa. Thank you and sorry for all the time past. I hope we can still be like normal old friends later”
“Goodbye” – Jang Ki Ha ends the call and his relationship at the same time. He knows very well that it’s just problems between them only, but he chooses to blame a stranger to end it, which is the worst way to end it. However, this is what they already know beforehand, so they can somehow receive it more comfortably.

Not long after, on 22 January 2017, media reports on IU breakup with her boyfriend after almost 4 years. Their Company confirms it right away, in which stated that they ends their 4-year-relationship recently. Ever since then, IU still keeps being very busy with her tour and preparing for new songs. Her insomnia is getting more serious, which she hardly can sleep at night. Of course, it’s one of the reason for her to have new inspiration, it’s harmful to her health. People around her seems to worry a lot, but she has to keep up since the new full album release date is coming.

15 December 2016, SM entertainment, practice room 
11pm, Seulgi is the only here with the dancing teacher since all the members left first after finishing group practice. Year-end festivals are coming soon again, since Seulgi will take part in 2 special stages which mostly related to dance, one with other girl group member covering Infinite’s Be mine for KBS, while one is with a lot of idol from different groups like Black Pink, GOT7, BTS,.. in opening performance for SBS. Asa result, she need to practice more. Watching the video tutorials, Seulgi starts with opening performance since it’s the new dance. She works very hard until 2 am, because she doesn’t have much time left before having a fast matching practice with fellow singers. Despite being nervous, Seulgi is also excited about that, because it’s a good time to learn and be friend with fellow idols, as well as showing her talent.

23 December 2016, matching and forming dance day for special opening performance in SBS gayo daejun
All the idol are gathering at a dance  studio where the choreographer is. They only have an hour since all of them are very busy. After arriving, girls and boys separated into 2 groups to talk. The teacher comes in after 5 minutes, then quickly starts. All of them are standing and dancing first for the teacher to check on the dance, and considering the appropriate position later. Seulgi, along with BTS Ji Min and Black Pink Lisa are the best one, like how they are main dancers for their respective teams. They also notices and admires each other’s talent as well. In the final chorus, the teacher puts three of them in the first row, next to each other, so as to emphasize the strength of the dance. Ji Min mostly has his eyes on Seulgi, since he saw her on stage several times, and has always been thinking that she has special talents. Meanwhile, Seulgi only notices him more after watching him dance through the practice since he is next to her. She has to admit that he dances well, reminding her of Kwon Yul who she has been seeing his dance for years, however Ji Min is a bit more flexible which is his special talents.

2016 SBS gayo daejun D-day
The line up announced before already hyped up the anticipation for the first music festival in 2016. All artists are gathering in the seats outside since the opening is coming soon, except for those who are busily prepares in the backstages for the special opening dance performance.
The opening is the joining performance of several groups together, as a result, the backstages includes several staffs for each group artist from different companies also. Some are greeting each other when they are done checking, some are just warming up while waiting for the sign from the PD. 

Seulgi is a bit nervous, because this is the first time she performs special stage without her members. Even though all other Red Velvet members already encouraged her minutes ago, she still has the responsibility to do well.

7pm, all eyes are on the stage, and the performance starts following the cue sign. Seulgi is doing well, until the final dance break, she suddenly makes some mistakes and is flustered. However in a second, she really regains her consciousness after struggling and finally ends it well. 
After coming down, Seulgi is feeling disappointed in herself, saying thanks to all people there and going straight to Red Velvet waiting room. Seulgi is welcomed with big smiles from members and other people. They are saying that she did well, while lifting up her mood as well.

“Unnie, you are the best. Stop thinking, just go out now. The real festival started” – Yeri, the youngest showed her excited and pulled Seulgi along.
“That’s right. We should go out now. We don’t have a lot of chances to be an audience like this” – Wendy goes right after, saying in a bright voice, followed by Irene and Joy. 

Seulgi gradually feels better, since their group performances are remaining, and she believes that she can do better and better in the future.

When the festival ends, Red Velvet are busying saying goodbye to staffs and other colleagues. They even have chances to know and be friend with others similar friends. While walking back, Mamamoo also sees them, Moon Buyl goes with Seulgi, Solar with Irene while Yerim is sticking with Twice Nayeon & other members also follow while chatting. Unexpectedly, Moon Buyl sees BTS Jin – one of her same age friends with Ji Min, she waves to them brightly. When Moon Buyl stops to talk to him, Seulgi just goes first after greeting politely.
After that day, Ji Min really has a god impression of Seulgi, so he finds a chance to ask for Seulgi phone number through Jin and Moon Buyl. He decides to make the first move, which it develops to love relationship after about 3 and a half months.

March 2017, a month before Wannabe finishes their duty
A week ago, Park Jun Jin finished his charity work as the fine last year. His company has been trying so hard to rebuild the image for him, as a person who knows his sins and tries to pay for it. He begins to appear here and there in some programs, starting to come back as soon as possible. Actually, TS entertainment wants to wait for a time more, but Park Jun Jin insists that he can do it. He wants to regain his position sooner than Yoon since he clearly knows that his half-blood brother is coming back soon.

Meanwhile, in the similar time, Sport Seoul – the news outlet is digging on some scandals of illegal pills that people are buying in “black market”. They go to several hospitals, asking both patients and doctors, nurses about their thoughts. After wrapping up their video information, one of the journalists goes out while saying thanks to people there, he suddenly heard some talking about other famous singers. He pretends to be a strangers, chatting with them naturally. As a results, he has another hot news beside his main purposes here, which is published 3 days later with title: “Im Yoon - Celebrity donated to save his mom – An angel all along”.

The article shows a lot of evidence of charity that Yoon did secretly for a lot of people, including overseas. The most hot topic is that it confirmed that Yoon donated to save his mother before, and all the information about him as a bad son were all wrong. The video of the doctor whose face is blurred with information about patient clearly proves that it’s true. Im Yoon could serve as a public police because of the surgery and his health at that time, but he chose to enlist as active soldier without any explain about the surgery, this is the most important point which people can’t help but admiring him.

The final problem is solved, all the criticism before turns into apology and encouragement. All members fandoms as well as group fans are all active again, even gaining a lot of new fans. Wannabe is now the most anticipating group since their enlistment will end in a month only. 

 

24 March 2017, IU releases “Through the night” as a lead single, preparing for her album coming next. The song was loved by a lot of people, making people have to realize: “As expected, it’s IU”. Even though most of them know every time IU releases music, it’s always got the 1st place, this time it’s more like she is really recognized to be more matured artist, with melody and sweet voice that can make others feel comfortable. She is an artist that has emotion which is not easy for a person at that young age.

Almost a month later, on 21 April 2017, album “Palette” is released officially. The title having the same name as album is a song about her 25-year-old thought, featuring G.Dragon. The collaboration between two big names already made a fuss days ago, and the song of course is receiving good reactions from others as well. IU also has active promotion activities after a long time, with performance in weekly broadcast. At the similar time, IU agrees to join a variety program called “Hyori bed & breakfast”, filming in Jeju after she ends her promotion. Although it’s a new program, the main cast is the singer that IU always wants to get closer to, in addition, for her, this might be a good chance to free her mind in Jeju island after a tiring time. She really received a lot of stress months before this comeback, so most of people around her are supporting her decision on this appearance. After discussing carefully with program staff, as well as the Company about her activities, she is ready to leave the busy city for about 2 weeks.

At the similar time, Tae Young group is achieving a big growth in the first quarter, which all the shareholders are very satisfied with Lee Jun -  currently CEO. However, there is no ending to their ambition. They are asking for more. Lee Jun only keeps silent at the meeting in front of their requirements, letting them say what they wants. And 3 days after the meeting, there is a big chance in percentage of shareholder inside Tae Young. Outsiders can not know the details, but rumors around said that they have internal rearrangement, to be more appropriate, it’s Lee Jun’s rearrangement. The total shares that Lee family has now is almost 70%, which means that they have total control of Tae Young since remaining 20% shares is from people only being loyal to Lee Jun. Others only talk about how scary Lee Jun is, but some few people who are close to him know that he has to do it before those “tigers” eat him and his family. Other shareholders have benefits too, money and reputation in exchange, rather than being sentenced because of their “devil” behaviors inside the dark.

11 April 2017, Kakao game CF shooting
IU starts filming since 9am, all the staffs and director are trying to wrap up within today. With only 45 minutes rest for lunch, they are already coming back to work now. 

4:30 pm, IU is sitting down to rest a bit while waiting for supporting actress. The PD told her that there were some problems, so that actress might arrive late. IU only has this schedule today, and only some scene left so she agrees without any complain. Suddenly, her dad is calling, she goes to a quieter place to pick up:

“Appa”
“Ji Eun ah, when will you come home today?”
“I don’t know. I have to wait for supporting actress. What’s wrong, appa?”
– IU looks around to check on the time.
“Uhm… the grandmother just returns from hospital, and she wants to see you. Can you arrange and come home sooner today?” – IU dad is hesitant, however he still tells her in the end.
“Is grandmother condition getting worse? Is she okay?” – IU is quite worried after hearing about the grandmother.
“She’s fine now. But I think it might because she’s tired, she wants to meet you and your brother too. Jong Hun is in America now, so you are her only close grandchild now”
“Yes, I understand. I will arrange, tell her that I will meet her at home soon”
– After thinking for a while, IU finally responds to reassure her dad.
“Okay, see you soon my daughter”

IU is becoming more worried, since her dad rarely calls her in these kind of situation. Returning to the filming set, she goes to talk to the director & PD there. They all understand since it’s also their mistake for making her wait, however, they cannot decide to change the timing or content because they are just workers, and it might make the investor unhappy. IU goes back to the waiting room, keep fidgeting around since she is very nervous now. She stands up immediately after seeing her manager coming in:

“Oppa, what did the director say?”
“He say he cannot decide it, he would try to ask for the main investor about this. I don’t think they can finish it soon, since I heard they are trying to find another person to replace for the supporting role”
– The manager – Han Teo added more information.
“Do I have time tomorrow or within this week, oppa? Can we deal with them?”
“No, your schedule nowadays is quite heavy, it’s hard to arrange one more day for filming”
– Using all his information, Han Teo is trying to find a way: “Or can we ask for help from our CEO? The main investor this time is his friend that we met last time”
“CEO’s friend? Do you mean Lee Jun shi?”
– IU remembered the person that Han Teo just mentioned.
“That’s right, it’s him. Maybe we can make a deal”

Meanwhile IU knows quite well that those two people are like business partner rather than friends, and her CEO only said that last time to let them feel more natural around him. IU suddenly remembers the business card that Lee Jun gave her last time, she finds it in her bag and is hesitant whether to call or not. After 5 minutes, IU decides to try calling, since she really has important matter this time.
Waiting for ringtone 5 times, the other finally picks up:

“Hello?”
“Hello, Lee Jun shi, I am IU”
“Ah, hello IU shi. I thought you will never call me”
– Lee Jun naturally lets out a smile which he doesn’t realize himself.
“I just don’t want to bother you” – IU said shortly.
“So what happened today to make you to bother me?” – Lee Jun asked curiously after feeling a difference in her voice.
“I have one thing that needs your help. I hope you can help me” – IU replied directly while holding on her shirt.
“Of course, if that’s in my ability. I always keep my promise” – Leaning on the chair, Lee Jun answers quickly.
“I… actually…” – IU cannot said easily, since she feels like she is using him which can lead to more troubles later.
“IU shi, just say it comfortably. I will not do it if it’s unreasonable anyway” – Lee Jun encouraged her to say with a normal tone.

IU exhales a long sigh before talking: “Today I have a shooting for Kakao game, however there is some unexpected things happened so that I have to wait for other supporting actress since 4:30 pm. But I have to go in an hour, because of my grandma sickness. I am very sorry for disturbing you but can you help me to rearrange the content or another shooting, cannot you? The directors and PD said they cannot decide if it’s not from the investor, so I don’t have other choice except for calling you directly” – IU explained in detail, very honest to Lee Jun.

Lee Jun can sense the hurry in her voice, so it must be very important because ever since that party, she hasn’t texted or called him, to the extend that he thinks she must throw his number away. “I got it, give me about 20 minutes. You will have a satisfying answer”
“Thank you so much. I will pay back when having suitable chance”

“Well, I will anticipate it. At least I hope that you won’t run away from me if we meet next time. I think I should find a way to solve that problem, so I will hang up now, IU shi”
“Yes, thank you a lot, once again”

Putting down the phone, Lee Jun calls the secretary outside, asking to meet their marketing director – Oh Jae Huyk. He shortly told Jae Huyk the situation, and ask him to change the content by cutting supporting role, only focusing on the main character. Oh Jae Huyk can only listen to him since he saw Lee Jun expression is not good, means that he really doesn’t like this unexpected thing. Luckily, it is not the first time Jae Huyk has to deal with these kind of work, so he can make a deal with writer and main PD only in 15 minutes.

PD’s secretary comes to tell IU about their sudden change in about 20 minutes after her call with Lee Jun, making her feel relieved, and also quite surprised at Lee Jun’s speed.

The shooting ends smoothly in only about 45 minutes more, then IU quickly greets everyone before getting home. Her grandma is still lying in the bed, refusing to eat dinner or take the medicine until she comes home. The doctor said that she must have has a shock from the high fever, and feel unsecured. Since IU lives with her for a long time, she is the one who can make her feel better. At 11pm, after everything is set, IU finally can rest on her bed, being thankful for things go well today.

15 April 2017, the day Yoon finishes his duty
Yoon agreed with SM to have a private discharge from military, however, about 2,500 fans are already waiting for him in the early morning. While getting out, Yoon wears a mask, however, after realizing there are a lot of fans including foreign fans, Yoon takes off his mask to greet people properly. Yoon doesn’t talk much, just keep thanking people there, while answering some questions from them. After about 30 minutes, Yoon leaves there with help from SM managers and securities after bowing 90 degrees to show his gratitude.
In the following 2 weeks, each member of Wannabe discharge in turn. They are all receiving the similar treatment from fans and reporters. Without specific information, they only promise to show a better appearance in order to repay everyone love in the future.

23 April 2017, BTS Wings tour in Thailand Day 2
10pm, all members arrive at the hotel after concert. They decide to order room services rather than going outside to eat. 
J-Hope and Ji Min are roommates as usual. After finishing dinner, it’s almost 11pm. J-Hope notices the other keep going through his phone attentively:

“What have you been looking for?”
“I want to buy a souvenir so I am looking for the store and direction” -
Ji Min answers without looking up.
“For her? Are you sure you can go out at this hour here?”
“Yes. I missed her birthday, so I want to buy something instead. I will have some free time next week after returning to Korea”

J-Hope can feel the change in Ji Min’s attitude these days, after having girlfriend. And it’s obviously good to have him being active and happy, aside from performing on stage: “So do you want me to go with you?”
“If you want, I like it. I feel more reassuring to have you then. I texted the manager, he will wait for us in the 1st floor”
“Fine. Let’s go”

Since it’s late at nights, and they go out through the back door, two of them have some short shopping time comfortably. While Ji Min buys gifts for Seulgi – his girlfriend and his parents, younger brother as well as some for their family coffee shop; J-Hope also chooses some for his older sister and parents.

May 2017, SM entertainment 
Red Velvet is busily finishing the final step of their new song releases. They have been in practice room whenever they don’t have schedules, for 2 months. The first performance will be at SM Town concert, which they attend with other seniors and juniors, and there is special stage as well. Mostly will be dance and covers, which they also have to practice for. 

Kwon Yul is the main choreographer this time, so he is coaching Seulgi and Joy now, while the others are watching. Kwon Yul is very serious while working, so only in their break time, they can chat comfortably with him. No one remembers clearly what they talked about, but somehow, it turns into the bet now. Yul promised to treat them a meal if their new song – Red Flavor gets an all-kill in digital. In addition, the girls even mentions different kinds of anniversaries including their birthday, in order to make him buy presents. Kwon Yul pretends to start agreeing, however manages to get out soon, while taking out the old photo of Seulgi to change the topic, that’s while he is chased around the room by the photo’s main model. Yerim also joins in to tease Seulgi, and it finally stops when Seulgi successfully grabs Yul left hand. His right hand is still in the air – while Seulgi is jumping up and down to take it. 

In the middle of the “chaos”, their senior as well as close brother – Kim Hee Chul opens the door, leading another young man into the room: “Wow, so fun here. I should have come sooner”

Yul and Seulgi stops right away, and their position might lead to some misunderstanding since they are standing quite close to each other now. When seeing Hee Chul, and especially the man behind, Seulgi steps apart from Yul naturally, to have a space between them. Yul notices it, despite not being sure about the situation, Yul still goes forward to greet Heechul:

“Huyng, I don’t think I can meet you here. You even ignored my call 3 days ago”
“That’s because you are disturbing my relax time. You should come over to my house”
– Hee Chul sarcastically stated, using his typical attitude.
“And who do you bring here?” – Yul just smiles at it, asking.
“Ah, you might not know him, the new rising top-star now” – That person takes off his cap, revealing a handsome face following Hee Chul sentence.
“Oh, you’re wrong. I know him, BTS Ji Min right? The world superstar group”
“Hello, nice to meet you”
– Ji Min replied politely with a light smile, in which received a bright smile from Yul.
“Thank god that you are still knowing what is happening around” – Hee Chul didn’t lose the chance to tease Yul.
“Yah, I am just finished my duty, not like going to remote area” 
“Ok, fine. Since we meet here, how about going out for dinner?”
“Just the two of us?”
– Then Yul turns to ask others beside: “How about you all? Ji Min shi, will you join us?”
“We will go to eat by ourselves, since some of us has early schedules tomorrow. You two should go, and let Ji Min shi here” -
Joy said with a meaningful expression.
“Huh?” – Yul showed a confused expression while seeing mischievous smile from Joy.
“You are really going away for too long, Yul ah. We should give some spaces for the young couple here and go” – Hee Chul winks while looking at the opposite direction. Yul follows his eyes and found Ji Min standing beside Seulgi already. He quickly understands the situation, even though it’s shock, he doesn’t show any specific expression, letting out a small smile. Some people there can see the change in Yul’s eyes, but some don’t, he is quite good at hiding his emotion after being a celebrity for more than 10 years.

Hee Chul then taps onto his shoulders, telling him to go out: “I will call Jong Huyn over, you can call your members also”
“Okay”
– Yul turns back to say goodbye by waving his hands, then grabbing his phone and bags to go with Hee Chul. Two of them use Hee Chul’s car to go to the meeting destination.

Inside the room, all Red Velvet members are also leaving, saying that they will go to order some foods and buys drinks, to give Seulgi and her boyfriend some private time. Seulgi is talking brightly, in which Ji Min only replied powerlessly. Sensing his differences, she asked softly: 

“Did anything happen? What’s wrong with you?”
“No, I am fine”
– Seulgi is observing him, then seeing he looks up: “Actually yes, I just feel uncomfortable minutes ago. What is your relationship with him?”
“Him? Who do you mean? Yul oppa?”
– Seeing the other nodding, she just laughs: “We are close friends, like brothers and sisters. He used my old photo to tease me earlier, so I chased him around to get it back”

On the other hand, Ji Min doesn’t know why, but he just has a feeling that man doesn’t think of Seulgi as normal sister. He also gets jealous after seeing her eye-smile while mentioning him naturally. But he hides it successfully while cashing his chaotic mind out: “So what should we choose for dinner?”

“I am afraid that I can’t go, I have another schedules with my members. You know, the comeback is coming soon”
“We are both too busy these days. Me with our world tour Wings and new album preparing. You with your new album preparation and concert as well”
– Ji Min said with a sad voice since they don’t have much time to meet.
“We often talk anyways, it’s better than being not busy. In about 2-3 years, I think we can have a lot of time later”
Ji Min only replies shortly: “Uhm”. He actually wants to say a lot of things, but he all swallows it inside, in addition, hearing her mention 2-3 years, he suddenly feels good since it means she considers it as a long-time relationship. 

With that thought, Ji Min lets out a smile, then takes out a small box – a souvenir he bought after the concert in Bangkok for her: “This is for you, for making up of missing your birthday” 
“Oh, thanks Ji Min ah” – Seulgi happily smiles, with a soft voice and eyes smile as a reply to the other thoughtfulness. They are now calling each other in informal way when there are only two of them which Ji Min feels really good, because Seulgi used to consider him as a little brother. 

When two of them sit down for more talking, Seulgi starts first after putting the present aside: “Do you have any other work here? Don’t tell me you came here just to give me this”
“I came to meet Tae Min for some advice about music. He is one of my best friends who is always kind and cool. Accidentally, he is with Hee Chul huyng, so I asked him to take me here” 
“Tae Min oppa is cool, of course. Recently, I also meet him a lot, because of concert preparation”
“I will check on you guys performance, even though I cannot attend the concert”
“I know. I also know a lot about your world tour concert”
“I have an intention for a short trip after this tour, if possible, I hope you can go with me. I know some beautiful places with not many people”
“Okay, if my schedules allow. Ah, recently, I have been drawing a lot between schedules, do you want to see?”
“Of course”

Two of them are talking for 15 minutes more, before Red Velvet members come back with different things. Ji Min only stays for about 10 minutes more, then leaving when his manager calls.

At the same day, 8pm, Dong-A restaurant in Cheong Dam Dong
Yul and Hee Chul arrives first. After 20 minutes, two other man are coming in one by one, it’s none other than Kim Taeng and Shinee Jong Huyn. Skipping the formal greeting, four of them talk comfortably when seeing each other:

“Yah, Kwon Yul. We come for drink, and you call an alcohol-trash (not good at drinking) come over. What a wonderful choice!” – Hee Chul kits his eyes-brows and glanced at Taeng on purpose.
"Kim Hee Chul, we are the Kim sibling, no need for dissing me like that. I can just eat to cheer you guys” – Kim Taeng calmly responds, clearly understands that the other is joking.
“That’s really, you know me too well so that you don’t even flinch a bit”
“My pleasure, huyng”

“You too, Jong Huyn. You always lock yourself in the music room, I cannot remember your face anymore” – Hee Chul turns to the remaining one, after failure to tease Taeng.
“I am just busy, huyng. And I don’t have a big circle of friends like you”
“I can introduce to you some, just get out to have some fresh air, mr Kim”
- HeeChul still hasn't given up.
“Yes, I remember, sunbaenim”

The small warming dinner starts with a cheer after when foods are brought. Jong Huyn drinks as well as talking a lot unexpectedly, and Hee Chul simply follows him. Soon after, Jong Huyn is totally wasted while Hee Chul is not in his right mind also. Taeng just have about 2-3 small cups, while Yul drinks a lot too. After checking on the two drunk man, Taeng looks up and find Yul stares blankly at the table, which seems to be strange:

“Yul, what’s wrong?”
“No, nothing. I just thought of something”
– Yul startled a bit, which is caught by the other. Taeng watches his action, and after remembering who he met before, he thinks he knows the reason: “So, you know? The one side love is not easy always”
“Huh?”

“I knew 3 days ago when talking with Hee Chul huyng that Seulgi has a boyfriend now. Yoon also knew and we are both worried about you, so we are finding a suitable time to talk. Unfortunately, you already knew, in a not good situation, right?”
Yul is surprised at first, then lift a right corner of his mouth, smile lightly while mumbling: “So what I thought it’s a secret, it is actually the truth that everyone knows, how funny” – He stops a bit before slowly continues: “It’s not that worse, it’s kind of expected thing to me. I am just not sure what I am feeling now. Regret? Disappointed? Sad? Tired? Maybe it’s all kind of this. But I can adjust it well, since I can see that she is happy now. I can’t expect her to be all alone while I haven’t said anything”
“You really… You should’ve talked sooner, at least not to regret now”
“No, it might be worse, so I will be satisfied with what I have now. He seems to be a good person also”
“Uhm, that’s true. I met him a few times, most recently was 3 days ago while participating a bit in their upcoming album, and he seems fine. A thoughtful and reserved man”

Yul nods lightly, he takes another sip of alcohol, before continuing with different topic: “How about the meeting today?”
“It’s good. We have reached the final arrangement. I think we can all start recording next week”
“As expected, I am proud of you”
“I just do what I can, and your solo song Girlfriend was chosen as well, it will be very good”

Yul just smiles, he really puts a lot of effort into music, starting by writing lyrics and helping sometimes in producing. And when it has good results, he think it’s deserved. “Sorry for calling you here to talk about these kind of useless things”
“Don’t mind, even though you should compensate for ruining my date with Wheein” – Taeng changes his voice a bit, showing a mischievous expression when emphasizing the latter part of the sentence.
Yul catches the other intention, so he goes with the flows, “seriously” replies: “Oh, so sorry my dear friend. I will note about this and repay later when possible”
“I will remind you at least once a day, no need for noting, Kwon Yul”

Two of them are laughing out loud after that. When they realize that both Hee Chul and Jong Huyn start to babble, they begin to clean up and call the driver, accompanying them to their apartment before returning to Wannabe dorm.

5 May 2017, 2pm
Yul comes first for vocal lesson. He plays some random instruments while waiting for the teacher – Jang Jin Young. Later on, he doesn’t even realize that the other arrive, meanwhile Jin Young stands at the side silently. 

“Your ability doesn’t drop as much as I think, not bad” – Jang Jin Young voices out after 15 minutes.
“Huyng, when did you come? I just tried some while feeling boring”
“But you are doing well, let’s check on your vocal also”

The two start the quick practice right away. It’s just kind of short check with some guide since Yul has been improving a lot now compared to before. He just wants to be better for another busy circle of Wannabe. Actually, all of them are like that here, even though being a singer, they still need practice. The difference is it’s not for debuting like other trainees.

After 1 hour, Jin Young suggests to rest a bit, that’s why two of them are sitting still in the middle of the room now. Jin Young is also a very familiar one with Wannabe like other SM artists here, so Yul can talk about a lot of things with him. He feels like an older brother to him, maybe closer than his real brother.

“So do you have song that you practice these days?” – Jin Young asked nonchalantly.
“These days? Mostly are our new songs only. Ah, I have some when practicing guitar. Why?” – Yul is confusing upon the sudden questions.
“I just want to hear it, as a return for my enthusiastic lesson earlier”
“You are kidding again, aren’t you? You have heard me enough already”
“But still…”
– Jin Young shrugs his shoulders as if he doesn’t understand. Yul gives him a suspect look, but he still grabs the guitar which makes the other smile.

A soft and familiar melody come out, Yul chooses a most recent song – “Happier” by Ed Sheeran. He has a soft voice also, and it goes well with acoustic or sweet song. At the same time, Jin Young closes his eyes to listen to his “gift”.

In the hall outside, Seulgi and Wendy are also heading to vocal practice room, since they will have one about 30 minutes later. When they are about 5 steps far from the door, the guitar sound and soon later, a man voice can be heard. Seulgi can easily know who is that, so she just walks closer, taking out her phones to record the song. Wendy notices Seulgi’s action, and although she also likes it, she can still feel the special position Yul means to her friend. That makes Wendy to feel more curious, why they haven’t had anything until now. 

Until the song ends, 3 listeners hold their breath carefully. Jin Young is the first one reacts, as a teacher, he senses some real emotion inside. When he wonders whether he should ask or not, the voice from Wendy stops him, so he just puts it aside:

“Wow, oppa, you are the best. I don’t remember the last time I am this lucky”
“Oh, you two are here too?”
– Yul is surprised at the unexpected appearances, he puts the guitar back while asking.
“Yes, we have lesson later. And it’s a right decision to come early. I recorded it without your permission also, is it okay oppa?” – Seulgi answered, waves her hand phone with a big smile.
“It’s okay, as long as you don’t sell it outside”
“Of course not. I have quite some videos, and those have not been leaked, haven’t it? I just keep it as a sample for learning guitar later”
“Oh, that’s a compliment, isn’t it? Seung Wan also knows how to play guitar, you can ask for her help”
“Ayyy, I am not that good, already ended when finishing filming video for pre-debut years ago”
“Ok, fine, if you say so”
– Yul raises both of his hands to show that he agrees completely with a happy face – “I will go to meet Jae Won huyng now so you guys can have teacher Jin Young here” 
“You have dance lessons also? So I guess we will meet later too”
– Seulgi added while seeing Yul being ready to leave.
“Really? See you soon then” – Yul waves his hand to say goodbye to them, and Jin Young also: “Bye, huyng”

An hour later, Yul and Seulgi really meet, with Tae Min and Kai there. After practicing the main choreography, they accidentally see Lia Kim – one of the famous choreographer, so they really have a good time to talk as well as learning some new from the special teacher.

15 May 2017, Lee Sun’s birthday
Lee Jun arrives home first since he agreed with his mom week ago to go home for dinner today. Lee Sun – his brother already came, and he is in the kitchen with their mom. Lee Jun really hasn’t seen him for almost 2 years, and his older brother looks thinner in a good way. 

“Mom, I am home” – Lee Jun greets his mom first in a bright voice, before turning to Lee Sun with emotionless lower voice: “Hello, long time no see”.
“Long time no see, Jun ah”
– Lee Sun replied after being taken back when Jun greets him. 
“You two should go out and talk, I will finish these quickly”
“I will go and change my clothes first”
– Lee Jun goes up to his room while Lee Sun walks to living room soon after since their mom doesn’t let them help.

After 15 minutes, Lee Jun joins his brother in the sofa, although they sit quite afar from each other. Lee Sun focuses on his phone, meanwhile Lee Jun grabs the remote and turns on some random channels. They keep silent for minutes, until Lee Jun breaks it first:

“Do you know Kang Jun Ho well – the one from KH group?”
“Huh? Why do you suddenly ask about him?”
“Just answer me first”
“Yes, I know him, he was already a trainee when I transferred to SM. My members probably know him better than me”
“You’d better be alert about that guy, he is not an easy person. He has brought a lot of troubles to Tae Young not once, including you and your members. I don’t like his method, and you should be careful not to bring any troubles to our family”
– Lee Jun talks in a cold voice which sounds like threaten outside, but his care is also shown inside.
“He even aims to our family?” 
“Yes, in fact, to all your members family. He really has put a lot of efforts, including persuading president Baek in villa projects in GwangJu, and always “helps” you guys to be on the first page whenever something happened. I heard that he is going to do something too, especially when Wannabe comeback”
“I don’t think we did anything bad to him that makes him to have to be like this though”
“That’s your problem, not mine. Do not misunderstand, I still doesn’t like you, as well as won’t wish you an easy happy life, however, I just don’t want to have any troubles now”

Lee Sun is hesitant a bit, then he decides not to break the mood now, so he just talks back shortly: “Okay, I got it. Thank you a lot, Jun ah”.
Lee Jun doesn’t reply, he stands up to help his mom to bring foods out, that’s when their dad comes home too, and then they have a family dinner after a long time. Despite unnatural atmosphere, it is still a big progress in Mr. and Mrs. Lee’s eyes.

20 May 2017, a restaurant in Kangnam
Taeng has an appointment with his older brother and his doctor friend Ki Joon since these two are in Seoul and they haven’t had a gathering for a while. Taeng comes first to check on the reservation, and the owner here is quite close with him, so they are chatting with each other happily in front of the receptionist.

Suddenly, at the corner, there is a big noise which a staff told that there was some problems with the V.I.P room. The owner quickly goes to check on it, while Taeng also turns to look at that direction. He accidentally sees a familiar face who are “escorted” out of the room by 2 man. She looks around, maybe afraid of being recognized. At a second, her eyes meet Taeng’s, which makes her to freeze up. This girl is none other than Taeng’s ex girlfriend, So Ha. In contrast to her expression, Taeng just looks at that situation calmly, like a normal person passing by, since he took her out of his mind very long time ago, so to him, they are just strangers now. Right when their eyes met, Taeng doesn’t show any surprise, and he naturally looks away, returning to his business in choosing menu. Only some seconds later, his “guests” arrive, so he goes in with them without any caring about the person in the other side. Meanwhile, So Ha looks at him until he disappears from her vision, with a lot of different thoughts, and among those, she feels regret the most about their past relationship. Among all crazy thoughts passing by at the moment, the strongest one she just has now is wanting to be back to him, like how they were in the past.

18 June 2017, Twice Land – the last concert of their tour, in Seoul
Twice has had a successful year from the beginning, with 2 release as Knock Knock and Signal. It’s predictable that they will get a lot more good results.

In the waiting room, all members are gathering for preparing for their final concert of their first tour ever, which can see as beginning to a lot of concerts later. All 9 members are using their time to eat before getting make up done.

“Yah, Chaeyoung ah, can you just eat more delicious?” – Ji Hyo, who is sitting in front of the second youngest one stated with a normal voice. However, all members are bursting into laughter since they are all holding it until Ji Hyo mentioned.
“Unnie, this is the best that I can do, you have to accept it” – Chaeyoung is getting used to this teasing, so she talks back using her little baby voice.
“Aigoo, our maknae is still a baby after all, right?” – Jung Yeon pats lightly on the other head, receiving a bright smile from her.
Meanwhile Momo already finishes eating, however she can’t find her hand phone. After looking for a while, she decides to ask her members:“Does anyone see my hand phone? I remember to put here earlier”
“No”
– Most of them answers one by one
“Did you find the bags on the sofa there?”
“Yes, but I can’t find it. Sana ah, call me to see if it’s ringing”

Sana listens to her, calling to Momo’s number, but it doesn’t go off. They can sense the vibration after some calls, only to find it in the lockers in the side.
“Aigoo, you fool” – Ji Hyo smacked Momo’s head, which Momo only lets out a kind yet shy smile.
“I almost thought that someone hides it on purpose” – Momo said while glancing over Nayeon.
“Yah, why do you keep suspecting me?”
“It’s because you have had too many tricks until now, unnie”
– The youngest, Tzuyu calmly said, bringing all mood down because of her serious voice.

Nayeon is the first one to burst out laughing again, with Jung Yeon and others follow. Since she finds Tzuyu too cute, she decides to more: “Why? I am always a good sister, right Tzuyu ah? You love me the most right?”

Looking at the oldest aegyo, Tzuyu just observes her since she see it a lot of time. However, Nayeon is not letting go easily, so she follows Tzuyu around the room. A tall one is “chased” by a shorter one with cute voice, which is the most entertaining scene to members now. 
Thanks to Nayeon, members are really have a good time before the concert. Actually, she is always like that, one side is caring to members, one side is entertaining to help others feel more comfortable. That’s why they are all love and treasures her a lot, and also feels sorry since she always has to receive nonsense hate from people.

The concert ends well, their families and friends come as well, so Twice is taking photos with them backstage. After changing clothes, saying thank to staffs, they are still talkative inside the van, until arriving at their dorm. They ends a day with a lot of happiness, which will give them more energy for future activities.

On the same day, 18 June 2017, Incheon airport
Taeng, Yul and Yoon are all heading to Jeju for SM Workshop this year, together with Shinee Onew, Key, Jong Huyn and a lot of SM artists as well. Since Soo has some business with his family company, Sun is feeling not well so only 3 members appear. A lot of flashlight is focusing on them, since it’s the first time they appear publicly since discharging. Three of them are letting out natural smile, meanwhile the most handsome man – Im Yoon keeps making girls to have exclamatory statement. 

When being on plane, Yul goes through some articles, and don’t forget to tease the man beside:

“Yah, Yoong, you are committing sins right after appear, what a bad boy!” – Chucking his tongue, Yul has a serious expression.
“Huh? What are you talking about?” – Yoon has no idea what other is talking about. 

Yul shows Yoon the article in his phone, then watching his reaction before laughing out. Meanwhile, Yoon is just dumbfounded before knowing, giving person beside a glare: “Huyng, you really don’t have anything else to do right?”
“I just say the truth. Being too handsome is also the problem”
– Seeing Yoon keeps texting, Yul somehow knows who he is talking to: “She doesn’t attend?”
“Ah, she has schedule, and will go tomorrow, with other members” 
“Oh”
– Yul doesn’t say anything more, just returning to his phone, playing some games as normal.

In the first day in Jeju, most are physical competition, in which they are divided in teams, and only Yul and Yoon participate in some like relay running,…, while Taeng mostly just cheers as an attendance. Since its name is SMTown with friends, a lot of employees from subsidiaries are participating as well. During the dinner outdoor, Taeng, Yul and Yoon are sitting near Shinee and some NCT members. A lot of people are going around to get acquainted with their “idols” here, of course the famous one like DBSK, Wannabe receive a lot of attention. As a result, Wannabe also have to drink a lot. They are still friendly as usual until the end, and avoid unnecessary contact very well. 

10pm, all of them return to their respective room after the party. Im Yoon lays on the bed, before calling his girlfriend through video. He smiles widely while seeing her on the screen:

“Hi, what are you doing?”
“I just arrive at home after finishing the photo shoot. What about you?”
“Me? The party is over, and I am lying on the hotel bed now. What time will you go tomorrow?”
“About 10am? I think it’s suitable time for attending some remaining activities as well”
– Looking carefully at Yoon, she realizes he smiles more than normal – “Oppa, are you drunk?”
“No, not drunk. Just tipsy” – He shows his fingers to prove his consciousness.
“So you should go to sleep now. Remember to pull blanket over, and drink warm lemon juice” 
“Okay, I remember. There were too much people come over, so I have to drink a lot. But I really keep distance well. Am I doing well?”
-  Yoon pats on himself, waiting for reply like a kid, which makes Irene smiles beautifully:
“Yes, acknowledged, you are the best, okay?”
“It’s enough. Just go to sleep soon, and see you tomorrow, Joo Huynie”
“See you soon, oppa. Good night!”

Both of them wave to each other, and when the call ended, Yoon immediately sleeps after putting his phone beside, while Irene also takes a shower to prepare to sleep.

At the similar time, Taeng walks with Yul and others to the room. They are still chatting all along the way. When being in the hall of their room, Taeng has a call, so he walks fast to his room before answering:

“Uh, it’s me. Where are you now? Still in the company?
“Yes, I am practicing for the performance on Sketchbook tomorrow. How is your workshop oppa?”
“It’s fun. I think the weather here is very good, we should come here together one day”
“Yes, when it’s suitable. Have you drunk a lot of alcohol? Your voice is a bit hoarse now”
“I am not sure how much I drank, but I am still fine”
“Really?”
“Of course, I will send you a photo later”
“Okay, so just go to sleep and I will check tomorrow if you remember what you said today”
“Yes, madam”
– Taeng heard others calling Wheein over for practicing, so he quickly ends the call after saying goodbye: “Goodnight, Wheeinie. Love you”
“Good night, oppa”
– Wheein smiles upon hearing this. Not long after, she receives a photo showing Taeng inside his room. His face and neck are completely red, meaning he drank a lot, but he still smile widely which looks very cute. She then sends a message to remind him to keep warm, before returning to practice.

19 June 2017, SMTown Workshop day 2 in Jeju
Being different from the previous day, the workshop today only has some conference as well as games without much physical requirements. Red Velvet are all arriving on time for the gathering. They greet a lot of staffs and seniors there, before siting in lines. Lee So Man as usual, is the person who starts. He talks about what he wants from artists, bringing a lot of examples from his beloved “students” here. The atmosphere is good, and finally he decides to give a grand prize for drinking competition later. 

After that is free time for everyone to go around, before attending the party in the evening. Seulgi and Yerim decides to go swimming with F(x) Amber, while Wendy goes with Tiffany to walk around. Irene just wants to enjoy the scenery, so she returns to her room to get something brought along. At one side, Yoon heard of his girlfriend plan, so he stands out from other’s plans, while Yul agreed to go swimming with Henry, and Taeng as normal, stays inside his room.

Yoon texts to ask Irene whether she wants to go around by car, then he rents a private car with help from his beloved sister - Im Ji Won. They go in different way, before meeting and driving around Jeju island. Yoon already found a peaceful place, which is suitable to relax so he drives there gradually. It’s a small road in the north of Jeju, which can see the sea clearly with sunset, and of course not many people there.

Irene gets off first with an exclamation after seeing the beautiful scenery. She slowly steps near to the seaside, inhale the fresh air. Yoon follows her, and putting a cap onto her from behind: “Being careful is better”. Irene receives it naturally, fixing the cap before smiling at him. Yoon also replies by a bright smile without knowing, since he knows he especially loves this side of her, just human Bae Joo Huyn instead of singer Irene.

They are just around there, until 5pm, the breeze get colder, so Irene is shivering a bit. Yoon takes of his shirt jacket outside, wrapping it around her body, and hugging her from behind: “Is it too cold? I am sorry for not bringing any jacket”
“No, it’s fine. I am feeling very warm now” – She pats on his hands which is putting on her stomach, reassuring him. After about 30 minutes more, they decide to return since they need to arrive on time for the party. All of their actions are updated to Mr Im and Ji Won immediately, since the securities are always following them around to keep them safe, including checking on any reporters around.

On the same day, at 2:30 pm, people who loves swimming are already at the beach. They gather by group, from 3-5 people, starting go under water or playing in the seashore. Since Seulgi and Yerim are a bit scared of water, Amber has to help them, and some were filmed for Amber personal program. Henry joins them soon after, by splatting water at them, and soon is pushed in the water by Yul and Amber. 
After a while, Henry recommends to have a swimming competition, and finally, there are only Henry and Yul for final round.

“So, should we split to 2 teams and cheer for them?”
“Okay, so let’s choose. My right arm is for Henry, while left arm is for Yul huyng”
– Amber positively said, after seeing others agree.
Seeing most of them are in Yul’s side, Henry is a bit angry, showing his small furious: “Yah, why are you all on his side? I am pretty good also”
“Oppa, because you are always teasing us, so we will be on Yul oppa’s side”
– Seulgi said on behalf of others, even sticking out her tongue to back.

Yul eyes are focusing on her from the start, so he just smiles at her cute side, and naturally receives the cheer from others. Most of people around didn’t notice his small change, and only thinks of it as he is happy to win over Henry.

In the end, Yul really wins with impressive swimming skills, and ask Henry to pay for a meal for all people here one day. All of them go back to the hotel, keep chatting about the great time today, in which some fans captured it when seeing them passing by.

22 June 2017, Wannabe are in the practice room. They almost have been here everyday because the comeback is coming soon. When resting, the members just focus on their phone or eat some food to recharge. Going through some news, Taeng sees an article about his girlfriend, which a lot of comments seems to be not friendly at all. It all started from a selfie photo from her, that they rephrase into an inappropriate thing. He is hesitant whether to call her or not, but if he is too worried, it might mean that he “cares” too much about those articles. So instead, he sends a text to Hwasa – Wheein’s best friend: “I am sorry for asking you this, but can you help me to check on Wheein, I think she is not fine these days but she hasn’t told me anything. I am afraid that she may become sensitive if I ask her”

About 5 minutes later, Hwasa calls Taeng, so he sits in the sofa in the corner to answer:

“Uhm, it’s me. What’s wrong? Are you with her now?”
“No, but we just met earlier. She is still fine, you don’t have to worry, oppa. But…”
“But?”
“Well, Wheein may get angry if she knows I tell you this. But she is really quite stress these days”
“And what’s the reason?”
“You should ask her by yourself directly, oppa. Being a celebrity is not easy already”

Taeng doesn’t say anything. He always tells her to relax and be the person she is, but in reality it’s not easy. She has an active role in public, but not as Jung Wheein in normal life: “But I am worried that she may have more pressure if I become too caring”
“You should just talk to her honestly, since I believe that you are a good guy, that’s why I tell you this”
“Okay, I know. Thank you a lot”

Ending the call, Taeng inhales and exhales several times before pressing Wheein’s number. Hearing the pick up, he said softly:

“Where are you now? Busy?”
“No, I am home now. You are the person who is busy, oppa”
“Uhm, that’s right, I forgot. So do you want to meet me later?”
– He smiles a bit at a nonsense question earlier.
“You see that, right? I am fine, you don’t have to be worried. I am used to this things these days” – Wheein reassures him by raising her voice to sound happier.
“Not because of that. I just suddenly miss you” – Taeng said softly without any abnomal emotions. Wheein is silent for about 5 seconds, before talking in a brighter voice which Taeng can image her expression now: “Ah, okay, if you already said that”
“Okay, then I will call you later”
“Okay, oppa. See you soon!"
“Okay, bye bye”

Taeng clearly senses the sadness and tiredness in her voice, but for now, it’d better not to mention anything. 10pm, Taeng arrives in Wheein apartment building, together with a lot of foods. He is welcomed by Wheein and an excited Ggomo - Wheein's cat.

"Ggomo seems to like you a lot, much more than me" - Wheein smiles while saying, adding a bit jealousy.

"Isn't it good? I need to get his attention if I want to continue to be your boyfriend?" - Taeng said while bringing bags inside, and greeting Ggomo also.

"Why did you buy this much,oppa? It's late and I need to maintain my weight also" - Wheein said after seeing what he brought.

"You are just too thin. You can eat a bit, since I don't want to eat alone" - Taeng used his puppy eyes to persuade her, in which Wheein has to agree to him soon: "Okay, okay. Don't usethat look to me, oppa".

Because Wheein doesn't eat much, Taeng also ends his dinner soon even though Wheein told him to eat slowly. Taeng is in charge of cleaning while Wheein takes out some snacks that he bought for Ggomo. A while later, they are watching some entertaining programs together, in which Taeng really makes alot of funny things, together with Ggomo to make Wheein happy. He senses that she has confidence but he hasn't asked anything.

When realizing that they are running out of juice, Taeng intends to stand up to bring some, but Wheein suddenly grabs his arms. He sits back before asking her concernly: "What's wrong?"

Wheein shakes her head without saying anything. Then hugs him tightly while mumbling "Just stay like this for a while, oppa, just for some minutes only". Taeng doesn't say anything more and just hugs her back. He feels some wet in his shirt, and in that sobbed voice, she tells him without needing his asking.

Actually, her biological dad is contacting her these days, only to get more money even though she and her mom have had to deal with his debts over the year. He abadoned them long time ago, but now is threatening to bring her singer image down if she doesn't help him. It's clearly that she is hurt due to his heartless action despite being her real father, rather than worrying about money or her celebrity image.

Taeng just stays beside her, without refering to it. He holds her hand, even after she sleeps, and only leaves in the early morning because of schedules. He writes a note to remind her to eat breakfast, also asking for Hye Jin - her best friend to take care of her. He also remembers to keep contact frequently and try to make time for her in his busy work. She gradually feels better, with Taeng and members besides, and also stops receiving calls from her biological dad since then.

08 July 2017, SM Town in Seoul
At 2pm, before the concert starts officially, Lee So Man – the chairman of SM entertainment, as usual, gathering all artists around to cheer on them. All groups are standing in a circle, while Lee So Man is like a father to all of them with a smile on his face. Even though some newer group rarely has chance to meet him, he is still being kind which makes them feel more comfortable. 

When he turns to leave, he naturally pulls Taeng along with Yul, chatting like friends: 

“So everything is fine, right? I really look forward to you guys, it’s been years since I saw you on stage”
“Oh, but you shouldn’t be too excited, teacher-nim”
- Yul is concerned because of his health.
“Well, it’s just an event once per 2 years, it will be fine” - Lee So Man still has a big smile on his face.
“Have you eaten anything? Join with us before going out” - Taeng suggested.
“No, I will eat later. I want to meet my nephew, he has been outside”
“Ah, Jun also comes, I forgot. So you should go, see you later, teacher nim”
“Okay, enjoy your foods”

Taeng and Yul go back, finding other members are sitting in the corner, with Shinee and Suju, are talking happily. They quickly grab some foods, and join others too. 

On the same day, 4pm, inside Red Velvet waiting room
The hairstylists are fixing and rechecking for all members. Since Irene will put on fake bangs like in the teaser, the stylist has to make it as natural as possible by cutting a bit in front. When the stylish takes it out to recheck, she suddenly hears Irene’s voice:

“Unnie, what’s this?”
“Huh? What?”
– She looks at the mirror only to see Irene hair inside is cut while she fixed the bangs earlier, in which really too short to hide: “Oh, what to do? I am sorry, very sorry”
“Unnie, you’re really…”
– Irene said while smiles in helpless. The laugher is getting louder since she also finds it too funny.

All members also notice and come closer, then watching the face of their leader before bursting out later.

While walking along the hall, Irene meets Yoon who is in his way back to the waiting room. He smiles sweetly at her:

“Oh, you have new bang on?” – He looks more carefully then talking surprisingly: “Wait, is it your real hair?”
Irene pouts a little, saying: “Yes, oppa. My hairstylist cut it accidentally, and I don’t know what to do now. Really …” - She smiles a little at the end of sentence, remembering the accident.
“It’s fine, still beautiful as always. It will grow very fast” – Touching slightly, Yoon said while grinning.
“You are just saying beautifully, oppa. It’s not that good” – Irene glances suspiciously at him.
“No, I am telling the truth. Don’t you remember the purple hair that you hated the most during “Russian Roulette”? It was the most beautiful hair that a lot of people likes, so this time will be like that too” – Yoon winks mischievously at her, then quickly running toward the call of manager, not forgetting to waving at her with a smiley face.
Irene just shakes her head slowly at his expression, before continuing to get some drinks.

SM Town concert officially starts with “Dear my family” – A song which is sang by representative of all groups, and they are performing in turn, with special stage in between. Both Red Velvet and Wannabe will perform their new song for the first time here, which Red Velvet will perform their title song releasing a day later and Wannabe will perform new side songs being in their album in 1-2 months. At the moment, the expectation is very high, especially with Wannabe as this is the first time they perform in front of public after finishing enlistment. 

While Red Flavor – new song of Red Velvet is playing, Wannabe with some other boy group are standing in the backstage who are waiting for their turn, excitedly dancing around. SJ EunHuyk, Hee Chul and Wannabe Kim Taeng seem to be the most enthusiastic, followed by Shinee Jong Huyn and Minho. Choi Soo also starts some comic dance by imitating the girls, bringing a big laugh for everyone. When the song ends, Shinee is next and Wannabe also has to prepare so they quickly wear the earphones and the head micros.

The opening song for the final performance of Wannabe is “If you do” – the most recent title that they released before enlistment. Surprisingly, a lot of people are singing along, showing an echo all over the venue, like it’s their own concert. After short final comment, Wannabe continues with “Let’s not fall in love” and a new song “Fools”.

For the ending stage, all singers are going out together for final song “Hope”. Some artists brings their camera to film a video or take pictures with others. Amber is filming Red Velvet while checking on Irene’s new bangs; then suddenly Henry, EunHuyk with Yul and Yoon are appearing from nowhere, keep jumping up and down with overflowing energy. All the girls are surprised and finding it funny while seeing them like that. Those scenes are also captured in the big screen, receiving a big cheer from audiences.

When the songs ends, KangTa initially says goodbye on behalf of SM family, and they are calling each other to stand on line. Taeng stands beside Irene, while after some pushing, Yul stands besides Seulgi. Irene is especially comfortable in holding hands with Taeng which is a surprise later to fans in some online topics, while Seulgi naturally grabs Yul hands first while seeing other starting to bow. They are showing the deep thank towards fans, and of course, a lot of moments are captured by audiences there which is the start for some of their own fantasy later.

In the late night, 09 July 2017, BTS dorm
Ji Min is online to check on his girlfriend performance today. His smile gets wider when finding some fancam and fanacc for SM Town concert. As expected, she finished it so well, both with Red Velvet and special stages. He also watches the ending facam, but he suddenly realizes, there is a person who appears a lot beside Seulgi, that’s Wannabe Kwon Yul. Even though there are also a lot of other artists there, Ji Min is still feel uneasy. At the end, he sees clearly that they are holding hands, and the fact that Seulgi is too comfortable around him makes Ji Min jealous. He doesn’t know why, but he usually feels unsecure, even when s once told him that it was because he treasured these relationship, and that he should loosen a bit, but he just can’t. Maybe like how he is on the top now, after a lot of hardships, he is just more careful. Ji Min decides to put the phone aside, going to sleep to calm himself down first before doing anything. He doesn’t want to destroy their relationship because of his own fear now.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P/S: I am happy when coming back & have new subcribers, then there is a long chapter as well. I will try to post as soon as possible (promises as nomal, and sorry for being late always). I use Winner song in this chapter called "Fools" to recomend it to you all.

I have some PTS photos also (for Wannabe appearance in SM Town after finishing enlistment), and forgiving for my bad ability in phtoshop compared to the handsome image in my initial purpose.