Chapter 16

Destiny

LA, April 30, 2012
The three best friend including Daniel, Mark, John are holding a small party before Daniel comes back to Korea. They are eating at one of John’s family restaurant. While cheering on their friends and drinking champagne, the three is chatting comfortably during the dinner:
“Have you packed up your luggage? Do you need anything more, Daniel?” – John asked.
“Me? No. I just finished packing all my things. I only bought some of small souvenirs since I don’t remember their favorite thing.” Daniel said after putting a spoon in his mouth.
“Well, gifts are all about sincerity anyway. Don’t worry. I have a good feeling that you’d be better there. You deserve to be happy.” – Mark added to calm Daniel’s nervousness.
“And in case you are becoming very famous again, please kindly give me some signature so that I can brag about you later. It will not be easy to meet you then.” 
“Yes, in that case, you two should give me signature too, since I can sell it by auction, the two precious items from two young rich man – the official heirs of the two biggest group in America.”
“Oh, how can you sure that we can make it? There are a lot of “wolves” in our family. Even my father said I am still out of his testament. However we still have John, we can follow him if we are poor later, right?”
“Hahaha, it’s true. At least we won’t have to worry about where to live or what to eat. Please take care of us, mr president.” – Daniel using his playful voice and expression to make fun of the friend beside.
“Of course, you two can count on me, I will write your expenses as debts with 1% interest in each month. I won’t be at loss anyway.”
“Aigoo, such a stingy person. You will never have a girlfriend with that. Be more generous, John-nim”
“Yes, I will, but not for you two. Now let’s talk about serious things. How about your family’s reaction this time, Daniel?” – John suddenly turns into a more serious person while asking this.
“They are quite shocking and worried at first. They even tested me to see if I already gained back my memory. But they seem fine now. It’s better for my sister to continue study there, in addition, they also really miss our hometown too. My brother will go later since he needs to arrange and transfer his work to a subsidiary in Korea. Overall, everything is good now. Thanks for always helping me since the first day I was here.”
“That’s good to hear. We will always beside you, even though you will not live near us. You have to keep contact with us, remember? Or else, me and John will post about your bad things online, then bother you again and again.”
“Yes, yes. I know. I won’t exchange our friendship for anything. Except you hurt my family.”
“Then does your family include your girlfriend?”
“Of course.” – Daniel just blurts out the answer without seeing Mark’s face. He then realized that his best friend seems to mean more than that: “What kind of things are you thinking about? I answer for future, not present, ok? I still don’t have girlfriend now.”
“Really? So can I go after that girl? What is her name? Ah Wheein”
“I guess you can if she likes you.” – Just then, the others are laughing their off watching Daniel’s expression. John even asks for more details since he wasn’t there the day Daniel met Wheein. With that, all of them had one more good memory together.
SM entertainment, practice room, May 03, 2012
The manager comes in at the middle of the practice, with two girls following behind. All of the trainees are sitting around to hear about the notification, though they already know what it is.
“Pay attention please. Today, I introduce two new trainees to all of you.” He turn his face looking at the two beside then continue: “Come here and introduce yourself. All of you will meet a lot from now on.”
“Hello, it’s nice to meet you. My name is Park Soo Young.” – The taller girl speak up first, she seems a bit shy, so she just keeps her head down.
“Hello, nice to meet you all. My Korean name is Son Seung Wan. Please take care of me from now on.” The other said with a bright smile that makes everyone happy.
With the strong impression from the two new members, all of them are all having different thoughts. Most of them are worried about the upcoming “survival competition” with two more people since their future is still unclear.
After short introduction, the manager left and the girls are coming back to their routine: practicing continuously. The two new members are feeling awkward and don’t know what to do or say, everyone seems to be very busy. Because it’s their first day here, they just try to talk to others in order to get used to the atmosphere here as soon as possible.
In the afternoon, all SM trainees has schedule for shooting profile picture. They will be introduced to public through SM new projects: SM rookies. All of the girls gather and chat while waiting for their turn. Seung Wan and Soo Young are also watching others while waiting. At that time, they both see a very beautiful person, definitely the most beautiful girl that they have ever met in their life. They are too shocking and becoming discouraged about their appearance in this “competition”. The girl they saw is none other than Bae Joo Huyn, one kind of “legendary” trainee here because of two things: beautiful and scary. That’s what others think of her.
In other side, Joo Huyn just finished her shooting and received a good encouragement from Seulgi – the only trainee that she is close with right now. Everyone is always curious about how Seulgi can be a close friend to her since she rarely talks and usually has a quite cold face that makes people cannot get close to her easily. Only she and Seulgi knows that it’s just because she is shy about her dialect, she is always careful about her actions and words around strangers which makes her seem cold. Thankfully, that cute bear approached her first and makes her feel very comfortable around her, then they easily become friends here. Actually, Seulgi is friendly with most of people here, she is just too kind and talent, therefore people just cannot hate her. Later, Seulgi is also a person who “connects” Joo Huyn” with other trainees, including 3 other girls who will be chosen as a same team as them later. 
After finishing their photo shooting, all the trainees return to the big room in order to hear about the subject of the next evaluation. On their way back, they coincidentally meet Wannabe passing by, which makes a lot of girls freeze right on the spot because of their handsome as well as their kindness in real life. Joo Huyn and Seulgi also greet them respectfully and pass by quite fast, which especially left two handsome boys in disappointing.
That day, Wannabe has a schedule to listen to some of the guide songs which were prepared for their next comeback. They haven’t met their “new” member yet, therefore they really don’t know what will happen next. However, after listening to 3 songs, they are quite impressive at those music. They try to ask who is the producer but all of the music directors keep silent as if it’s a big secret.
May 8th, 2012, Incheon airport 
David just landed after a long flight. He comebacks first with his parents, her brother and sister will comeback 1 weeks later. He heard that SM prepared a small apartment for him and his parents to stay for a few days, then they will arrange different place after he settled up. They go straight to the apartment to rest, especially for David preparing his mind before the meeting tomorrow.
When they arrive, David just helps his parents with the suitcases before sitting down on the sofa. Mrs Kim saw her son sitting silently for several minutes, she knows that he is getting more nervous since the moment they arrived.
“Taengoo ah, are you ok? Are you tired because of jet lag?”
David is quite surprised to hear that name from his mother, he still answers after looking at her: “I am fine mommy. I just, you know, I feel strange and curious, a bit worried about what will happened next. And to be honest, the way you call me now is the most surprise thing for almost two years passed.”
Mrs Kim just smiles at his son, he always looks like a kid to her: “Now we are in Korea, so it’s time for me to call you by the name that people here always call you as well as the way we used to call you. You are Wannabe’s member, Kim Taeng. That’s the fact that no one can change. During 2 years, I try to erase that because I think you will be better that way, however I think that I’m wrong. Because I know that the most happy things in your life is music, and we cannot let all people who loves you including your members suffer anymore. It’s not fair for them and you. So don’t worry, we are always beside you, as long as you promise me that you will not hide anything from us. Don’t repeat the same mistakes in the past, ok?”
“Yes, mommy. I’m sorry for making you worry all these years. I promise to only make you and our family proud and happy from now on.” Just then, he initially hugs his mother tightly and smile brightly. Mrs Kim also feels good watching her son to be in a better mood now. Suddenly, she seems to remember something and turns into a mischievous smile looking at him. The typical smile of his family really makes him nervous: “What’s happened mommy? Why do you suddenly smile like that? Did I do something wrong? Don’t scare me”
“Hahaha, nothing. I just wonder when you will be honest with me even though you already promised. I am talking about other reasons that makes you to decide this way. To be more detail, the person who changed your mind, my lovely son?”
“What? I don’t know what you are talking about.” Thinking for a minute, he already knows the reason his mother asked that: “Wait, did Ji Woong huyng told you something? You already know and just ask to test me right?”
“Well, I don’t know either. I just heard that a kind friend helped you a lot, and if I remember correctly, that friend is a girl.”
“Haizz, I shouldn’t let him know. He just can’t shut his mouth off.” Seeing his mother is waiting for his answer, Taeng lets out a deep sigh before talking: “Her name is Wheein, she’s from JeonJu too. I already knewher before when I was still a singer here, she helped me a lot since then. We are just friends now, but I admit that I have a special feeling while being with her. However nothing will happen, at least until she debuts and becomes a real singer, because I don’t want to bother or destroy her future. I will let you know if anything changes in the future.”
“Ok, I understand. Don’t think too much, I think if you two are made for each other, nothing can change that. You just need to be calm, and remember to be good to her. I am waiting for good news from you.”
“Mommy, I already tell you that nothing happened until now. It’s not what you think.” “Mommy!” His mother is walking away without hearing more from him, then just left a short comment: “Rather than thinking about how to explain to me, you’d better think about songs that you need to complete and sing soon, my son.”
Just then, Kim Taeng realizes he really needs to practice a bit and finish writing songs. “That’s right. I have a lot of things to do.” He immediately goes to his room and close the door to focus on his work. In other side, mr Kim heard everything his wife and son were talking, he has a big smile when his wife coming to their room: “As expected my wife. You are the best!” 
“Of course, I am the best person in the world, you don’t know?”
“Yes, yes. Thank God that you are because I am not good at words, especially in these situations.”
“If you are thankful, can you help me in cooking?”
“Yes, madam.” Mr Kim then succeed in making his wife laugh. He prays that everything will be better and better for his family from now.
May 9th, 2012, SM entertainment 
Taeng arrived at the building a few minutes ago. He followed the guidance of the director and is already inside the building. Everything here makes him feel both strange and familiar at the same time. When he is finding the security to ask about directions, he heard a ringtone from his phone. A new message arrived. He opens that message only to find out an encouragement from his “best friend”: “Oppa, fighting. I believe you can make it, I am waiting for your appearance on the stage soon, our great singer, Kim Taeng.” He smile widely while reading the message. He told her everything, he texted her after he arrived, and now he received the energy that he needs.
Putting his phone on the pocket, he looks around. Luckily, he saw a security passing by. He stopped him to ask: “Excuse me, can you help me now? I have a meeting with mr Jun – the director here. Can you tell me where he is right now. I just called but he didn’t receive it.”
Kim Taeng talks everything at once without realizing something’s odd. The security first is a bit confused, and after realizing who is in front of him now, he opens his eyes and being surprised, forgetting what Taeng just asked. “Wannabe’s Kim Taeng? Am I dreaming?” He mumbles to himself. Meanwhile Kim Taeng is just confusing watching the security: “What’s wrong with him? Is it because I am a stranger so that he is careful about what he should tell me?” Taeng is thinking before asking again: “I am sorry, I am in a hurry now. Can you help me, please? I am not a stalker or something like that, I have a meeting in 5 minutes. You can check it out with mr Jun if you want”
“Ah, I am sorry. No need to check since I know you, I am just a bit surprised. You can go straight to 9th floor, the director is in room no. 901, it’s on the left of the elevator.”
“Ah, thank you so much.” 
“You are welcome, and I am your fan too.”
Kim Taeng goes straight to meet the director following the security’s guidance. He also meets his teacher, even though he still hasn’t remembered a lot, mr Lee So Man seems very happy to meet him. He really acts like a father to him.
Ehrn they finished talking, Mr Lee told Taeng to wait in the practice room. After coming in, he saw a piano and a guitar inside a very wide room. No one is there, “I must arrive earlier.” – He thought to himself. Looking at the clock, it’s only 8:40 am. He looks around and sit down at the corner, nervously waiting for Wannabe’s members. Kim Taeng has been finding a lot of information about Wannabe, including watching videos through internet and asking his family about all the members. He knows about them, but just like an outsider, since he didn’t remember anything happened between them as a group. 15 minutes past, Taeng doesn’t know what to do anymore. In order to calm himself, he decided to play the guitar and practice singing while waiting.
9 am, the car arrived at the SM building. All Wannabe’s members get out of the car and heading to the practice room. They will meet their new member today. No one is happy about this, instead they look like they are going to hell. 
“Well, there is good news today, please don’t be like this you all.” – The manager reminds them before coming in, however none of them respond to what he said. “They don’t even listen to me. What I am talking to just now, aigoo.” – Lee Jun Jin – the manager, who has been following them since their debut knows their feeling, therefore, he just lets out a deep sigh and goes after them.
Getting closer to the room, all of them heard a familiar melody from a guitar. “It’s the same melody of the guide song” – All of them have the same thoughts. And then, they all heard a voice singing, a very familiar voice that they heard a lot before. They all stops right away, looking at each other before running fast to the room. After opening the door, they see a small figure sitting at the corner, playing guitar. Although he wears a hat, they all know who he is. The manager is not an exception, he froze on the spot right after seeing the owner of the voice. At the same time, five people whisper the same name: “Taengoo” “Taeng huyng”. Im Yoon is the first who calls his name out loud, making the person at the corner look up, recognizing that there are 5 people staring at him. Kim Taeng gets up, preparing to greet them. However, before he starts, all of them run to his direction and give him a big tight hugs. He is too surprised and just stay still while Wannabe members showers him with tons of questions.
“Huyng, where have you been? I miss you so much, you should have told us that you would comeback.” – Im Yoon said first why hugging him again.
“That’s right. We have not feeling well just because of you. You even hide the news about coming back, you jerk!” – Lee Sun expresses his love by scolding Taeng before patting his shoulders.
“It’s good that you are finally back, that’s the most important!” – Choi Soo added.
“Taengoo, tell us what happened. We really want to know” – Yul asked. But he suddenly feels that something’s wrong while looking at Taeng. 
“Well, can all of you let me go first? It’s hard to breathe just now.” Taeng finally talks. 
All of the remaining members are loosening their hug and looking at Taeng now to wait for his response.
Taeng is also looking at them using his apology gaze since he doesn’t know what to begin with. Of course he is happy that they love him, even after 2 years. However he cannot act like normal since he is not the same Kim Taeng 2 years ago, or actually he hasn’t yet.
“Well, thank you for your warm welcome. I really appreciate it. But… I am sorry that I might not be the Kim Taeng that you knew before. I think I should start by introducing myself first.” Knowing their confusion, Kim Taeng continues: “My name is David, my Korean name is Kim Taeng – what I think you already know. I will start working here with all of you, so please take care of me well. One more important thing that you all should know is that I am still not the Kim Taeng that you used to know now.” Kim Taeng stutters while talking.
The members are getting more and more confused about what he just added: “What are you trying to say, Taeng ah? We don’t really get that”
“I will tell you shortly about this. I received a surgery 2 years ago, then I was in a coma for several months. After waking up, I only have memory up until I was 11, I already forgot everything about the time I was a singer as well as my relationship with you guys. I have been trying to regain my memory, however it is not working much until now. I am sorry if I disappoint you all.” Kim Taeng bows lower as he finishes talking.
A long silent from members, Kim Taeng doesn’t dare to look up: “They must be too shocked and disappointed” – He thought to himself. While he is wondering what to do next, he suddenly feels a warm hands wrapping around his body, making him to stand upright. All the members is getting closer one by one to hug him tightly, he can hear their mumbling under their breath: “I am sorry, I am so sorry for everything.”
After some minutes, they all regain their sense, then sitting down to talking about everything they want or curious about. They start again by talking about themselves for Taeng to catch up.
“Can I ask about one more thing, Taeng huyng?” – Yoong is waiting for response from Taeng before continuing: “The song you sang while waiting for us is written by you, isn’t it?”
“Ah, that’s right. I wrote several songs for almost 2 years. That song is one of those songs that I passed to mr Lee. How do you know about that? Did he tell you?” Kim Taeng’s face lit up hearing about music.
“Well, he let us hear 3 songs that are chosen for this comeback. We don’t know who wrote that until now, after hearing you sang.” – Yul added. 
“Well, I have not finished it, I hope you all will help me later.” Taeng said while grinning.
“Of course, we are Wannabe, remember? It will be alright.” – Lee Sun said certainly.
With that, 5 people spent all day in chatting and having dinner together. They had a party inside SM building since they must keep all information about Wannabe’s upcoming projects as secret for now.
At that time, inside JYP building
Trainees are resting after their monthly valuation in front of mr Park Jin Young – the boss of the company. Normally, he doesn’t attend the valuation except for the important one. This time, they will be split into different level in order for the company to eliminate candidates before choosing the candidates for next group.
After a while, the result which can change everyone future is out. Some cries, some laugh, all mixed emotions are gathered in one room. Nayeon with Jung Yeon and JiHyo also saw the list. Luckily, they were kept; however, they are still not at the best level which means their debut chance is still zero at this time. They start wondering how long it will be until they become singer. It has been only 2 years for Nayeon and JungYeon, but it’s more than 7 years for JiHyo. Thinking of JiHyo’s feeling, the others are trying to lift up the mood, encouraging each other to try better next time.
8pm, Nayeon is already at home. She goes home earlier than normal since she is too tired and needs a lot of rest now. Mrs Im saw her daughter going straight to her room without eating anything, she prepares some foods and brings them to her. 
Knock, knock, knock – Nayeon hears her mother voice after knocking sound: “Can I come in now, sweetie?”
“Yes, mommy.”
Nayeon is turning her head toward the door while sitting on the bed, seeing her mother coming. Mrs Im puts the stray on the table, then sitting down beside her daughter: “You should eat something, sweetie. You are getting thinner now.”
“I don’t want to eat anything, I am a bit t tired now, mom”
“What’s happened today? Is the training too hard for you? Are you sick?” – Mrs Im holds Nayeon hands then looking at her worriedly. 
“I failed again mom. I passed the valuation with normal scores, which is not much different from the last time. I feel like I am not improving at all.” Nayeon lowers her head while talking, avoiding her mom’s gaze.
“Don’t force yourself too much. You know that we are always behind you, right? If it’s too hard and you can’t bear it anymore, you can just stop and come home. We are always here for you.” Mrs Im hugs her daughter tightly and is patting her back as she talks.
“I know but I don’t want to give up this soon. I just need some time to recharge, mommy”
“All right. Do everything you want, I will support you, my lovely daughter.”
Sitting alone inside the room, Nayeon starts thinking about different things, such as what she needs to do, how she needs to improve, … She really wants to talk to someone right now, however she’s afraid that he is too busy: “I should not bother him now. He is preparing for a comeback, so it must be very hard.” – With that thought, she puts down the phone and tries to sleep to regain the energy for tomorrow morning.
May 10th, 2012 at SM entertainment 
Today is the first day that Wannabe will start working for real to finish their mini album as soon as possible. They will be very busy from now. After mini album releases, they will have special showcase and mini fan meeting tour, then full album and Asia tour at the end of the year. Especially this time, some members will have solo song which makes it more special than ever. However, the news about Kim Taeng will be kept as secret until showcase. 
Kim Taeng finishes song with helping from Yoong in rap part, this song was chosen as solo song of Taeng feat Yoon, title is “That xx”. The main song for this mini album is chosen as well, “The chaser”, also written by Taeng and Kenzie – a musician from SM. Everything is prepared as fast as possible since the release date is June 9th, 2012. 
Since Kim Taeng appears a lot at SM entertainment these days, there are rumors among trainees as well since some of them saw him. However, since Wannabe is too busy with their comeback, their schedule in participating in monthly review is also changed. A lot of people are disappointed with this, they really want to meet them as well as confirming the rumors nowadays.
May 20th, 2012
Today, mr Lee has a special meeting with JYP – mr Park and some other musicians in order to ask them to help for some projects in the future. He asked all Wannabe members to attend and told them to be at restaurant at 7:30 pm. The mood is quite good, mr Lee even asks for help from JYP since he always has a lot of song written.
“Jin Young ah, you also likes Wannabe, aren’t you? As a great senior, help our child a bit. You can give them an advice or maybe a song, right?”– mr Lee ends up with a very bright smile.
“Of course I love them. But I think that they don’t need me, you have a lot of great musicians along with Kim Taeng. I am nothing, huyng.” 
“Jin Young huyng, you are too modest now. If it’s that way, we will let you hear the guide version of our next song first, then you can give us some comments. Is it ok?” – Lee Sun talks first since he is closer to JYP than other members.
“Ok, ok. I might be the one who gets benefits though.” – He smile while replying.
Then Lee Sun let him heard the song called “That xx”. When the song ends, he keeps silent for a minute before speaking: “Well, impossible. It’s really impossible.”
“What happened, Jin Young?” Seeing a serious face from JYP, mr Lee asks.
“I mean it’s really good, up to the impossible levels. Aigoo, I must reconsider schedule from our company artists now, they have to avoid Wannabe.” – JYP makes a very strange face which makes everyone to laugh. It’s too funny to see his facial at the moment.
“You just startled me. It’s lucky that you like it. Thanks!” – mr Lee answers with a proud face.
“So let me guess. Taeng, you wrote this right?”
“Yes, it’s me. With help from our members.” – the first talk of Kim Taeng since the start of the dinner. He doesn’t know others, therefore he remains silent all this time.
“As expected, if we are faster, we may have you as JYP artist now. Our company’s employee also saw you in LA but he told me a month later, when you already decided. Such a waste.” – He looks a bit t disappointed, then continues: “Since you let me hear a good song, I will pay back by letting you hear one song that I really likes. I just finished the melody.”
All people inside the room are listening to the song attentively. It’s very good even though without lyrics. Just then, Kim Taeng thought of something and speaks out: “I really like this melody. I have an idea, it might be rude to ask, so forgive me if you don’t like, Jin Young huyng. Can you give us that song? We actually want to have that kind of song for this comeback. We will write the lyrics and ask for your permission in everything related to it. Please?”
“Well, I prepare to release next album, and I want to include this song. I don’t think I can give it to you.”
Kim Taeng sends a signal to his teacher – mr Lee in order to help him. Mr Lee starts to persuade JYP: “Jin Young ah, I remember that you promised to give me a song when I need. Can I use it this time? This song is very good, and these kids can make it become more famous than usual. You can think that you do us a favor by giving that song, is it ok?”
“Uhm. If you said that, can you prove to me that you deserve to it by dancing?” – JYP answers after thinking for a while.
“Dancing?” – All Wannabe members said at the same time.
“Yes, dancing. I have a part nearing the ending needs a solo dance. If one of you can show me a freestyle dance right now which is suitable to that, I will give this song to Wannabe.”
Wannabe all thinks for some minutes, then Taeng looks at Yoong – the best dancer among them. He understands and nods lightly before talking: “Ok. So I will dance in front of you. I hope you will like it. If possible, I want to receive a comments from you to improve better.”
“Of course, my pleasure.”
With that, Yoong is moving to stand in front of everyone. He starts dancing with the beat playing from JYP’s phone. He is dancing slowly with all the feeling he had while listening to the demo. Surprisingly, he dances too well compared to other’s expectations. JYP shows a very satisfied smile, he stands up when Yoon finishes his performance and hugs him: “Even though I already know that you are good at dancing, you are still better than I thought. It will be regrettable if I won’t give it to you. Do well!” With the excitement when JYP agreed to the idea, the party is becoming warmer and better as time goes by.
The song JYP gave to Wannabe is decided as a solo song for Yoong. They first intend to give it to Yul, however, the emotion of Yoong is better so they give it to him. Since it’s his first solo song, Yoong gives all his efforts to practice. 
11pm, SM entertainment, practice room 
The music of the song “When I can’t sing” is playing while Yoon is practicing. He needs to be more serious since it’s their first comeback in a while and also his first solo song. He already did it over thousands times, however he thinks it’s not enough. 
When the song ends, he sees a small figure standing at the door: “Well, you are perfect now. No need to practice like there’s no tomorrow anymore. When you were in Wannabe sub unit, you were already good.”
“Huyng, don’t compliment me like that. I need more criticism to improve you know.” Yoon said with a small smile then sitting down on the floor with Taeng following. “You fix the lyrics and write melody until now, don’t you? It’s a bit late, huyng. You should go home sooner.”
“We are both workaholics. No need to be formal like that.” – Understanding what Yoon is trying to say, Kim Taeng ends it with the fact both of them know. Im Yoon just smile at that before changing the subject:
“Ok, I got it. How about your headache these days, huyng? Does it happen often?”
“No, just sometimes. Don’t worry since it’s not completely bad, when it happens I may remember more things. And I always take the medicine on time, so it will disappear soon. Thanks to you and other members too.”
“We just do what we need to. You are the last piece of the picture which can’t be replaced. Do you know that? We always think of you as a brother rather than a leader. That position is just for people to call, not stand for your responsibility. I mean that you don’t need to take all the hard works, we will take the responsibility with you, huyng.”
“I know, that’s one of things you guys told me when I first comeback. I will do a better job this time, I promise.”
Hearing that, Yoon just nods his head and take a small bite of the bread Taeng brought. “We met your mother yesterday, she came here and brought a lot of foods for us. She looks exactly like how she was 2 years ago. Still kind and warm.” Taeng can see a glimpse of sad through his eyes, even just for a second. He knows about Yoon’s family, so other members’ parents always take care of them, especially Yoong.
“My mother and father will head back to Jeon Ju tomorrow. They just want to see all 4 of you before going. In addition, since they are still very worried about me, they just want to make sure that you guys will look after me well. I can see them looking at all of you as their children.”
“Of course they are. We are family, remember huyng?” They both nods lightly to admit that is the truth.
Glancing at the clock, it’s past midnight so Yoon just told Taeng to go home first: “You should go back now huyng, it’s late. And don’t say anything since I promise to go home after 2 more times practicing. Bye huyng, and good night!”
Yoon says and pushes Taeng to go out almost at the same time. The older knows that he cannot change the younger mind, so he just bids goodbye and reminds him to go home soon before walking out.
Yoon finishes the last time of practicing at 1:30 am. He packed up his things before going out. Normally, he has a manager going with, but today he told him to just go home first since he would finish very late. 
When passing by other rooms, he can see some of them have lights on, which means a lot of trainees are still practicing. They have to try hard every day, like how he used to be. He is curious and looking at a room, accidentally, he sees some familiar faces. There are Seulgi, YeRim, Joo Huyn and 2 newbie that he doesn’t know. They are talking happily while sitting down on the side. He suddenly has a wide smile when seeing Joo Huyn roll over laughing freely – the thing he always thought that is the prettiest. “It’s good that she gets along with others and has fun with them. I hope she can keep it for a long time.” – Yoon mumbles to himself and looking at them for a second before going home, without letting anyone know about his presence.

P/s: The three songs I used in this chapter are Se7en's When I can't sing; GDragon's That XX and Infinite's The chaser. They are all good songs so you all can search it to hear and know about the lyrics. Thanks!