Chapter 19

Destiny

September 3rd 2013, Japan

Wannabe is taking a rest inside the dorm after finishing a concert held in Tokyo for their arena tour. Choi Soo and Im Yoon are cleaning the table after eating, Taeng and Yul are inside their own room while Lee Sun is watching TV. 
   “I am really sleepy now, we also have an early flight tomorrow. I think I will oversleep for sure.”
   “Don’t worry, huyng. Taengoo huyng or me will wake you up, or simply, you can just buy a ticket for the next flight.” – Yoon winks at the person beside.
   “Devil maknae. I am scared of you.” – Soo pretends to be scared and trembling playfully.
  “As expected, you are my other half. It will be very boring without you, huyng.”
   “Of course. And if you like me that much, can you please tell me about your problems?” Seeing Yoon knit his eyebrows slightly, Soo still doesn’t give up: “I mean your condition nowadays. You have sleeplessness, haven’t you? I saw you tired and sad most of the time. We all are worried a lot.”
   “Huyng, I just don’t know what to say. I wanted to tell all of you about it a week ago but I just couldn’t.”
   “It’s ok, we always beside you. I understand that you have got a lot of stress because of malicious comments. When you were doing well as the center, they said that you stole members’ spotlight. When your drama was a hit, they said it was just lucky. And when anything was not good, they blamed you for whatever reasons they had. But I think that’s not all, there must be something else happened these days, so can you tell us?” – By then, Choi Soo finishes cleaning the table, and pulls Yoon out of the kitchen. They are now sitting on the sofa in the living room with Lee Sun.
   Yoon is hesitating, but he really needs an advice now: “Well, you know my problems with my father, right?” – He then continues after seeing the two nodding their head. “The day before flying to Japan, I came back to my house to get some belongings, and accidentally heard my father and his secretary were talking about my mother. So I decided to hear it secretly.” Yoon drink some water before going on: “The real reason that she left, is not because of my father, it’s her choice. She chose another man over me and my dad since she felt that it was too suffocating to be a wife and a mom for a rich family. But for more than 10 years, I have only blamed my dad for this, thinking that he’s a heartless man who made my mom to leave. He doesn’t explain to me because he is afraid that I will be hurt more, meanwhile I keeps hurting him time after time. I … I want to say sorry but I can’t. I don’t know if it’s because of my stubbornness or my pride that I haven’t told him that I am sorry until now.” 
   “It’s ok, it’s ok Yoong. You were just a kid when it happened, so it is normal for you to act like that.” – Both Sun and Soo are hugging and comforting him. They both know one of the main reasons that Yoon wanted to be a famous singer: He wants his mom to see him on TV, and she may come back to him one day. But now, everything he used to believe is gone, he must be hurt a lot.
   Im Yoon is crying out loud for a while, which makes other members also notice that. They then all gather at the living room. After calming down, Yoon said honestly: “Recently, I went to see a doctor since my insomnia and mentality are getting worse. He told me that it’s depression caused by stress for a long time. I take medicine everyday to improve that.”
   Other members are worrying more after hearing about his condition: “You should told us earlier, it’s not simple anyway.” – Yul said while patting his back.
   “It’s not serious, I just began to have it since a month ago. I will take care of myself better.”
   “Aigoo, you are always our group’s maknae, so please use it well. You have 4 older brothers here.” – Kim Taeng added.
   “Yes, I got it, huyng. And thank you” – Yoon smile at s. 
   “So after Yoong, who is next?” – Soo asked aimlessly, but he is glancing at Taeng. Sun realizes it right away so he says directly: “Taengoo, it’s your turn. Don’t tell us that you don’t have any problems. At least from what I saw, you are getting a lot of stress. You can’t lie to us.”
   “Ok, I will tell you the truth. I admit that I have got a lot of stress since last year. Being a celebrity means that you are not only belong to yourself. I know ever since I was back, things get better, however I cannot ignore what others say behind my back. I just feel so suffocated. My memory is clearer day by day, but I am still not used to it.”
   “I know it, Taengoo. We are the same, all of us. But I hope you will only think of good things, like our fans, our friends and family who always be there for us. We can’t satisfy everyone so just thinking positively. We can do it together.” – Yul said while looking at everyone inside the room.
   “And one more thing, don’t keep everything by yourself. Everyone here is Wannabe, not only you.” – Soo added.
   “That’s right. I am feeling more relaxing these days. And I just finished a new song, do you all want to hear it? I want one of you to write lyrics for some parts.” – Taeng’s face is getting brighter talking about music.
   “Good idea. We will having discussions for album next week anyway.” – Sun replies excitedly.
Now they are listening carefully to the melody from Taeng’s phone. The song is good, with comfortable feeling. It will be a good choice for their full album this year.

     In September, Wannabe is flying back and forth between Korea, Japan and some other countries. They are crazily busy, recording and practicing, holding concerts as a group as well as CF and shows as individuals. According to a report, Wannabe and DBSK are two boy groups who have made up to almost 60 percent of revenues for SM until now. All eyes are on them, therefore the expectation of the next album is very high. Even before SM reveals details, a couple hundred thousand copies are reserved right away.
    Wannabe decides to use 2 song as titles are Blue and Bad boy. Both of them are different from SM traditional style, which were produced by Kim Taeng, Kenzie and some other musicians. Members also participated in writing lyrics and producing some other B-side songs. What more surprises to the public is that one of the musicians who helps Wannabe this time mainly works for YG, so it is very exciting.
    As normal, after releasing, their songs tops every charts, the sales are incredible high, to the extend that media calls them golden artists because every release is a “bomb”.
     Beside music program, Wannabe attends lot of shows to promote new album such as running man, weekly idol, happy together, I am a man, healing camp,… They always get up at 4 am in the morning and arrive at home around 00:30 am every day. It’s tiring but happy at the same time. They are improving their ability in singing and dancing significantly as well, now every member can perform as a solo artist which is not easy thing. 
     Among those programs, beside their humorous and humble, some of their viewpoints related to love and celebrities also go viral, which makes more people falls for them after it airs.
     On “I am a man” program, there’s a corner which Wannabe is sitting and answering several questions from audiences there.

MC Yoo Jae Suk: We are having the hottest group nowadays. Our producers have been working really hard to get them here, so please use it well everyone.” – the national MC starts with his humor as usual, receiving a big applause and laugh from others. 
Kim Taeng: “Don’t say that Jae Suk huyng. It’s an honor to be here. Please take care of us well.” Taeng bows his head, following by members which makes the MC response back politely.
MC Yoo Jae Suk: “Have you ever watched our program?”
Kwon Yul: “Yes, I watched 2 episodes and found it very interesting. However since our topic today related to relationships, I don’t know if we can give good advice enough.”
MC Yoo Jae Suk: “We all understand that. Even though there are several kinds of relationships, they are all know what they will mostly talk about, right everyone?” – He ends with a mischievous face which makes others laughing again. “Now, we will hear stories from audiences first. Are you ready?”
“Yes” – All of them replies. Just then, they are talking about different things like family relationships, parents and children in the modern life. Now, another audience is chosen: “Well, I am having a girlfriend. We have been dating for 2 years, however she never agrees to stay overnight with me. So I start to wonder what’s the reason. It makes me to be worried sometimes. Can you all give me some advice.”
MC Yoo Jae Suk: “As expected, it finally comes. Anyone who has experience please answer now.” – He is waiting for anyone to talk first but only receiving silent. “Hahaha, they are not being tricked. Really smart. So what is your thoughts, Taeng shi?”
Kim Taeng: “Nowadays, I see a lot of young people live together before marriage, and they all think that’s what they must do while dating. However, I think it’s not a must, just a thing you can do if both agree.”
MC Yoo Jae Suk: “But a lot of people did it, so others may wonder why if their girlfriends disagree.”
Im Yoon: “In my opinion, I always think that girls are to be protected. In a relationship, if you live together like a marriage couple and it goes well, then it’s good. But if it’s broken, not only both are hurt, girls are more disadvantaged. I hope you all here can think simply, if you are a man, but your girl lived with a man before, can you confidently claim that you will never have any entanglement for the rest of your life after marriage? Not many people can do that, so I just hope that you can think for your girlfriend viewpoint.”
Kwon Yul: “That’s right. Don’t think that you have to do exactly what others do. You should be considering so that your girlfriend will always feel safe and comfortable.”
   Several people inside nodded their heads while hearing, including the MC: “Right. If you all think like that, it’d be good for both. Do you agree to the answers?” – He looks at the audience who asked before.
   “I agree, but I think I respect her enough, but if she doesn’t want it, does it mean we can not last long?” 
The MC looks at Wannabe, he wants them to answer it. Therefore, Kim Taeng raises his mic again: “You are now wanting an exact answer, like it’s only true or false in this world. However in love, it’s not always like that. You should erase that standpoint, then talking more with your girlfriend rather than predicting. I always think that girls are more sensitive than boys, so they normally will pay attention to even smallest things.”
    MC Yoo Jae Suk sees the man sitting down which means he agreed to this, therefore he continues by asking Taeng more: “After hearing your advice, I think you already have experience, don’t you? A lot of people are wondering about you guys love life.”
    Kim Taeng looks at other members while smile lightly, then answer truthfully: “Since we are quite honest, I will represent them to answer you. We have not been FA all the time. If we don’t have anything until now, it must be really strange. But we really only have really short time and few numbers of relationships compared to others and now it’s really like a competition about who will have a girlfriend” 
Lee Sun: “How can you reveal it like that? It is a secret. And now it sounds like a really sad story.” 
Choi Soo: That’s right. We are fine everyone. We feel good like this now.” – He adds a wink which makes audiences smile again.
MC Yoo Jae Suk: “Now I know again why Wannabe is famous and have a lot of fans. With these sharing, I think a lot of people including girls and boys will become your fans after it airs. Our time is up, so we will say goodbye here. Before ending, we will hear another songs from Wannabe as an closing stage, the title of the song is The chaser. Please enjoy.”
    The program ends with Wannabe stage, production team is very satisfied this time. Wannabe greets every staffs there as well as audiences. They are really kind and polite even though they are super big stars now.

       On another program, “healing camp”, Wannabe talked about the time after Taeng left for the first time, the hardships since they are trainees until now, including thought about their career. They mentioned how Im Yoon is becoming really famous with his drama before, and if any members are uncomfortable with that. About that, Kim Taeng said that he think it was a good thing for Wannabe, and it was one of the reasons that helped them to reach the top like how they are now. Moreover, regarding to living as a famous person, Lee Sun said that they can not make everyone like them, since they are only humans and they have weakness either, so they will just work while looking at their fans, their family and friends who likes them rather than caring too much about things that they cannot control. Finally, Kwon Yul added: “Every time the fireworks falls on us, we are wondering how long it will last. Gradually, we all know that there will have others who do better than us in the future, and we will have to go down one day. Since we are already luckier than a lot of people, I just hope our way down will be beautiful as well.” With those comments, they are praised again by media outlets. 
      At the end of 2012, Wannabe received a lot of awards, even got the Daesang – grand prize for artists of the year and Album of the year at almost every event. 
      In 2013, Wannabe focus on Japan and foreign markets while SM is pushing new group in Korea. They mostly appeared as individuals in Korea, however no one can deny that their fame is really big even though they are only released a single on February 13, 2013 named “Hello” before focusing on solo activities for more than a year. The single being produced by Taeng, Yul and musician Huyn Jae Wook was still received a lot of love with minimal promotions.
      At the end of 2013, SM released new project called SMRookies and introduced a lot of new faces there. Actually they are all the trainees who are going to debut soon. And of course, there are Seulgi and Irene who are included in new girl group next year. They gain a lot of attention because of their information and dancing and singing abilities.
      At the similar time, inside WA entertainment, Wheein and HyeJin also prepare for their debut in a girlgroup soon.
      December 2013, Wannabe is having a short break, they all go back to visit parents or traveling around. 

     Kim Taeng is watching TV at home in JeonJu. He just spending time to relax and stay with his family, talking and laughing around. His memory is fully recovered, and he is completely fine now. He only has one main attention: music but also has a big trouble: woman. A lot of girls are trying to ask him out, which he completely rejects every time. His ex-girlfriend also texts him several time after they met again in a program. He now always has to ask for help from managers to get away from these trouble while his parents and older brother encourage him to go out with anyone all the time. He’s just simply find it troublesome.
      Im Yoon is having a short trip with his father. They are fine now after Yoon admitted his faults. However, a person appears suddenly then destroyed his peaceful vacation. Ji Ah – a girl he thinks as his little sister is a daughter of his father’s friend, is now following them to Japan. He knows she likes him from his father not long ago. And he just doesn’t know what to do with this “princess”. Luckily, the managers called him to come back because of CF shooting. It must be the first time he is so happy hearing that he has a schedule.
Inside the car back from Incheon airport:
              “Jingyu huyng, it’s really nice to meet you. You are my savior this time.”
              “What? I thought you are having fun in Japan. What happened?” – The manager replies while focusing on the drive.
              “Well, I have an unexpected tail, so tired.” – He sighs lightly.
              “Girls again? Why do you keep running away from them? Don’t tell me that you like boy.”
              “No, what are you thinking? I just don’t like them, I don’t think they are the one for me.” Yoon answers honestly, keeps his eyes on the scenes outside.
               “Yongdeok told me that he’s going to be crazy because of you guys. There’s tons of girls who wants to be close to you and your members, however you guys always pass it to him. They are calling and bothering him a lot.” – Jinkyu shakes his head remembering the face of his colleagues.
               “Oh, almost forgot him. Why doesn’t he pick me up today? Is he sick? I know you haven’t handled our schedules for a while.”
               “Ah, he is busy with new group. They are planning to debut soon, so they need an experienced manager.”
               “New group? Right, I have been busy for more than one year, I don’t know that teacher Lee already decided to debut newer group.”
               “Uhm, he said it’s been a long time since the last time we had a girl group. You attended the monthly review before right? So I think you know some of them, like Seulgi and JooHuyn.”
               “Really? Good for them. Especially for Seulgi, she has been waiting for quite a long time.” – Yoon answers with a small smile on his face because his mood is getting better without specific reasons.
       Lee Sun and Choi Soo decided to travel together. They enjoy their time in France, even though sometimes there are people who recognizes them. They are having their freedom there as normal person, which is good for healing their mind and body: 
                  “Ah, so refreshing. I don’t remember the last time I feel like this” – Lee Sun talks while looking at the night view.
                  “Right. The weather here is good, so as the scenery. I must come here again with my family next time.” – Choi Soo answers, still closing his eyes to enjoy the night weather.
                   “Your family only? How about your lovely Yeon Ji?” 
                   “It’s just Yeon Ji, midget. And for your information, we broke up months ago.”
       Watching Soo keeping his eyes close all the time, Sun can somehow know that he’s not that happy inside, unlike his appearance that they see every day.                    “Why? Is it because we are too busy and you don’t have time for her?” 
                  “That’s one of the reasons. But what hurts me more is when I found out why she tries to keep relationships with me, it’s not love, just ambition. She knows my family’s circumstances, therefore, almost 90 percent of that love was fake. How ridiculous I am when believing her. Now I change my mind, loving a normal person is not as good as I think.”
          Sun pats his friends shoulders lightly, looking away while talking: “Don’t be down just because of that. But it’s not bad since you erase those prejudices about famous and rich girls.” Soo is just smile at his friends comments and keeps listening: “And Choi Soo, you are being known as the player, how can you become like this because of a girl?” 
                   “Player? I just don’t understand why they think it’s me when in reality, Taengoo, Yul and Yoon always have a number of girls around every time. I am just close to some as friends, and people call me player, haizz”
                   “Hahaha, they must be sad if they heard your comments. Don’t you know that they are always running away every time other girls trying to seduce them. Poor them. I like peaceful life right now.” 
                   “Yah, midget. You should be careful. You might be punished soon, by a girl.” – Choi Soo playfully teasing Sun.
                     “Let’s see if you are right.” Sun then stops a but, titles his head then looks at Soo beside: “Wait a minute. You called me midget 2 times, right? You bastard” – Lee Sun keeps hitting the taller person beside until he admits that he lost: “Ok, Ok, I lost. Stop now Soon Kyu.”
   In Seoul, Kwon Yul spending time to go out to meet friends, learning some sports such as skiing, golf,… Since his older brother is having business with Big bang’s SeungRi, he goes together with them 2 times. He also told his brother to be careful around that person since he heard some bad rumors before. However his brother doesn’t seem to listen, so Yul just let him be like that, and only goes out with Ki Hoon and other normal friends rather than caring about his brother business: 
                    “Yul huyng, I haven’t met Huyk Joon huyng for months. How has he been?” Ki Hoon asked during the gathering.
                    “Well, he has been into business these days. I don’t think he has time to meet up soon.”
                    “Oh, that’s good. I may have one more rich brother soon.” – Ki Hoon smile happily like usual.
                    “I am not sure. I just have a bad feeling since the person he cooperates with doesn’t have good reputations.”
                    “Really? Did you tell him about that?”
                   “I warned him about that, but he didn’t listen to me. Haizz, I just hope that he won’t get into troubles.”
                   “He is smart, don’t worry huyng.”
                   “Don’t talk about him anymore. How about you these days?”
                   “Me? I just finished my course, I think I will look for a job to gain more experience before enlisting.”
                   “Not bad. I haven’t enlisted either. Maybe we should do it together.”
                   “Good idea. As long as you enlist before turning 30.” Yul just ignores Ki Hoon words since he knows that kid is always trying to make fun of him.                         “So huyng, how about your girlfriend? When will you introduce her to me?”
                   “Are you drunk? Since when did I have a girlfriend?”
                   “Dispatch even posted your pictures online, with SNSD Jessica. Come on, we are friends, no need to be lying.”
                   “Ah, she’s just a friend of mine. I will tell you first if I have girlfriend later.”
                   “If it’s true, how about becoming my brother in law? My little sister is quite beautiful.”
      Yul knits his eyebrows, turning his head to look at Ki Hoon. However the other keeps his face straight with a smile: “I cannot tell if it’s a joke or not. But thanks for your kindness, I am fine now.”
                   “Are you sure? You might regret later if you rejected my request.” Ki Hoon tries to get closer to his friends in order to see his reaction.
                   “No, thanks.” Yul answers while looking away.
                   “Sure?”
                   “No, thanks. Stop your teasing Ki Hoon.”
                   “Even when she’s Seulgi?”
                   “N… What? Don’t use her name to test me, Hoonie.” – Yul opens her eyes widely before talking back.
                   “I don’t test or tease you. The truth is that I have a little sister named Seulgi. You know my surname right? We are both Kang. And I told you before that my sister was an trainee under SM. Do you forget?”
      Yul keeps silent for a while and thinking. Then he looks at his friends to confirm what he just heard: “I hate these coincidences” – He mumbles to himself, however the person beside still heard it.
                   “You should see your face a minute ago, huyng. You are so cute. I am okay if you are my brother in law. You are passed.” 
                   “I am speechless now. Since when did you know that the person I talked about is your sister?”
                   “Not long ago. I just guessed until I saw my sister wearing the sneakers that I helped you to buy. That’s when I know for sure. She still thought that gift came from company since she received it from manager. I didn’t tell her anything, don’t worry. I am not a lousy person.”
                   “I know, thanks anyway. I heard about her debut yesterday, that’s great. From the moment she becomes a singer, everything will be different so takes care of her more by then. I don’t mean that it will be getting worse, but it might be stressful at first.” Taking a sip of his glass, Yul fixed his eyes on the cup while talking.
     Ki Hoon suddenly stops smiling when he sees Yul’s expression, it’s somehow unpredictable. Fame has made him to become more and more thoughtful day by day. Ki Hoon just taps Yul’s shoulders while signaling one more shot: “Thank you, huyng.” 

January 2014
      WA entertainment decided to debut new group named MAMAMOO, which consists of 4 members: Solar (Yong Sun), Buyl (Buyl Yi), Wheein, Hwasa (HyeJin). They start having collaboration with different singers before their official release. Those songs got some good reactions, which is an important key for their successful career later. MAMAMOO is officially debuted on June 18, 2014. They also make impressions for their talents in program called Immortal song at that time while being a rookie group.
     At the same year, on August 1, SM introduced new girl group named Red Velvet. Their group name already caused a discussion between Kpop fans at this time. Since SM new boy group EXO achieved a lot of great records, these girls are also got a lot of pressure from the attention of public in general and Kpop fans in particular. Red Velvet received different reactions and they had to learn how to deal with it as fast as possible.
     For Wannabe, in the first half of 2014, they had another sub-unit called YTY including Yul, Taeng, Yoon released a mini album: In heaven. YTY promoted two songs: In heaven and Get out for 2 weeks. Even though they were busy with individual schedules, they have still been working on music all the time. 
          Taeng is working hard for new album release on June 2014. He finishes it with a lot of famous musicians, and one of them is Teddy. The title song Eyes, nose, lips peaked at Gaon chart and later becoming the second best-selling song for that year, which later brings him an award “Artist of the year”.
           At the same year, Wannabe released another album. “Lonely” being the title song is promoted along with “Baby, don’t cry”. This time, all members vocal and dance abilities are shown, proving their talents once again.
           As normal, during the promotion, in the waiting room for music program, Wannabe has been received a lot of albums and greetings from junior group. Of course, MAMAMOO and Red Velvet are among them. Whenever they meet, the boys handle it well so that no one can notice anything, in other words, they hide their affection towards specific person well.
September 2014, SM entertainment, CEO room
      Irene was called to meet the CEO after practicing. She nervously waits for the other to speak first.
               “Am I the reason which causes you stress now?”
     Taking a glance at his face, Irene looks down: “A bit, mr Kim. The atmosphere here is suffocating somehow so I…” 
Interrupting her talking, he goes straight into main topic: “Well, you guys just debuted and I think you also see a lot of reaction around. The company has put a lot of hope and investment for you all, so firstly I hope you and your members to put all of your attention for this. I heard some are shaken and have not been in their right mind after reading some comments. If that’s true, I think you need to be responsible for it. The leader role is very important in these cases. Do you understand what I am saying?”
               “Yes, mr Kim. I will try harder.”
               “Remember this, Irene. Whenever there’s something wrong with your group or team members, the first person we find is you. You are the representation of both your group and company, so be careful about everything and finish your jobs well. I don’t want to have to remind you these kinds of things again. For following comebacks, we will monitor you all and consider what to do if it doesn’t work. Now you can leave.”
         Irene knows that it’s a warning rather than reminding, however she keeps her straight face ever since coming in until getting out. 
         On that day, Kim Taeng has an appointment with BoA – music director to talk about Wannabe and his own projects in the future. When waiting for the elevator, he coincidentally meet Irene who is walking out of them. She is a bit surprised to see him, but greets him right away. However, she seems not to be in a good condition. “She must have cried a bit” 
                  “Hi, how are you Irene?” He smile sweetly
                  “I’m fine, thanks for your caring sunbaenim.”
                  “I will have a short meeting with BoA noona, and I heard it relates to you guys too. Do you want to come with me?”
                  “Eh?” 
                  “I think BoA noona will be glad to see you too. Am I right, JinGyu huyng?”
                  “Huh? Yes. She asked me to call you but I heard you were talking with the CEO so I didn’t tell you.”
                   “Let’s go.” – Taeng signals Irene to follow him.
      During the meeting with BoA, they talked a bit about next plan for Red Velvet. Since Wannabe will join them for some photoshoot and events, she calls Taeng too. Taeng along with BoA also gives Irene some advice to comfort her, knowing that she has had a hard time. Ever since that moments, she always feels grateful to them and they are gradually getting closer like good friends.
On July 5 2014, when MAMAMOO had a their first mini concert for fans, Taeng sent flowers as well as a lot of foods for them. However he uses different name as a fan, so mostly people didn’t know who sent it, including MAMAMOO members:
                   “Wow, flowers and foods. I wonder who is this fan.” – Looking at the gifts they have, Solar uttered.
                   “Well, I feel lucky enough when we have even one fan. It seems we are luckier than I expected.” – Buyl calmly said.
                   “This person seems to like you guys a lot, sending gifts for staffs too.” – Kim Do Hoon, CEO of their company commented.
     Wheein looks at those, suddenly sees a small card between flowers. She picks up and opens it, other members also notice and gathering around her: 

“To MAMAMOO!
Congratulations on your first fan meeting ever. I am your fan since your debut, and I am glad to see you become a greater artist day by day. I have some gifts for you all, hope you like it.
Your fan, 
David.”

      “David? It’s a foreign name, but he wrote the letter in Korean very well. I think he used his nick name.” – HyeJin title her head lightly, then looking at Wheein: “Wheein ah, I suddenly find this name is familiar, did we hear it before?”
      Being surprised, Wheein turns her head to the right then answering: “I am not sure. There are a lot of people using this name though.”
      HyeJin finds her friend acting strange, which makes her to affirm her thought about who sent those presents. “That oppa is so thoughtful” – She thought to herself.
Meanwhile Wheein is walking away to sit down on the sofa. She doesn’t want to let anyone know about her feelings earlier. She knows that name, and she is sure that it’s him. That thought finally forms a small smile on her face, knowing that he is still cares about her despite being busy.

=============================

Author’s PS:
1.    I will tell you some songs I used in this chapter, if possible you all can find and listen to it on youtube. Those are really good songs: JYJ’s In heaven/ Get out; EXO’s Baby don’t cry; B1A4’s Lonely, and Taeyang’s Eyes, nose, lips. 
2.    When doing their concert in this chapter, special stages will be: Kim Taeng covers For the last time (Vibe); Yul plays guitar covering Lucky (Britney Spears); Yoon also uses piano covering I’m not the only one (Sam Smith); and Sun with Soo are covering Home (Michael Buble). I will post some video  to the covers of boys on Youtube to help you enjoy the music and somehow understand which kind of feel this group has on this fic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKaAf6IwiT8&list=PL-4qA6pcosMfCpDGJsvEnEwbPfzzqA01E&index=31&t=0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdmWep4qk-g&list=PL-4qA6pcosMfCpDGJsvEnEwbPfzzqA01E&index=44&t=0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFOCZ0Ucm_E&list=PL-4qA6pcosMfCpDGJsvEnEwbPfzzqA01E&index=65&t=0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTX0oFoE5Hg&list=PL-4qA6pcosMfCpDGJsvEnEwbPfzzqA01E&index=22&t=0s

3.    Please enjoy and comment if you have anything to tell me. Thanks a lot (Some of my photoshopped image will usually be post for every chapter if possible so from now on, I won’t repeat those information anymore). Thanks again for supporting!

Scandalous picture (mentioned above) A scandalous picture (Mentioned above)