Chapter 20

Destiny

January 12th 2015, 11am at “My sweet” restaurant 
Taeng and Yoon are waiting for Shinee’s Jong Hyun inside the private room. They have been busy for a long time and couldn’t even come to support him since his new album released, therefore they are going to have a small gathering today. After 15 minutes, Jong Hyun comes in, along with Hong Suk Chun – the owner of the restaurant – one of their close brothers:

“Since it’s the first time I saw all of you this year, I will pay for this meal today, so enjoy” – Suk Chun said with an eye smile on, which means that he is very happy now.
“Wow, it’s our pleasure. And actually we haven’t met for more than 1 year, not just this year since it’s only 10 days in the new year huyng” – Yoon was clapping his hands then giving Suk Chun a big hug.
“Yes, I know. No need to remind me, kid” – Suk Chun knocked Yoon’s head slightly which made the younger to be pouting.
“I am a man now, huyng. Not a kid anymore” – He scratched his head while answering.
“But you are a kid to us, right Taeng?” – Suk Chun turned to Taeng at the side, raising his voice.
“Yes, that’s true. Playing with younger will always help us to feel younger” – Taeng replied with a lovable smile.
“Ok, if that’s what you two like” – Yoon just accepted coolly before turning to the younger on the right: “Jong Hyun ah, what do you want to eat today?”
“I can’t think of anything now huyng, you can just order what you like. You know I am not picky about food” – Jong Hyun answered slowly after thinking for a while.
“Then for our little brother who is promoting now, please bring some good course like beef and chicken stew, mr Hong” – He ordered with his cute voice, then immediately received a “death” glare from three people inside the room.
“Stop doing that Yoong. Or else I will kick you out of here immediately” – Taeng hold up his fists and threatened the younger.
Four of them is bursting out a loud laughing after that before Suk Chun gets out to prepare food and telling them to wait for a bit. The three remaining in the room, with Yoon and JongHyun in one side and Taeng is in the opposite side.
“How about your condition these days, Jong Hyunie?” Taeng initially began the conversation.
“Me? I am still the same, going back and forth between group and solo activities” – He answered nonchalantly.
“You know that I asked about your health, not your work” – Taeng slightly knitted his eyes-brows before continuing.
“Still stuck there, huyng. I haven’t found a better way to get out of it” – Jong Hyun formed a sad smile while looking down on the cup near him.
“Step out of that, Kim Jong Hyun. I know it seems to be a meaningless word, but that’s the only way. You can start playing sports, or traveling, or hanging out with friends and maybe finding a girlfriend too. Finding a way to disperse it.” – Yoon added after seeing the dark expression on Jong Hyun face.
“I don’t know. I feel like I am falling deeper day by day. Whenever I talk to my friends, or the doctor, they always said that I had everything, just relax and I would be fine. Hearing that always made me think becoming a mentor is really easy, only need to say some simple words and it’s done” - Jong Hyun smirked at the end of the statement when recalling the doctor’s advice. Meanwhile the other two are very worried about him since he is clearly having a lot of negative feelings now.
“Jong Hyun ah, it’s not like that. They just haven’t understood your situation, I am sure that they are also trying to help you” – Taeng comforted him.
“You don’t understand, huyng. I talked about this hundred times, and they are just….kind of ignore me”
Seeing his frustration, Yoon cuts off by tapping slightly on his hands, making him to calm down and focus: “Jong Hyun ah, don’t just deny everything like that. You know? I also had the same thoughts before, especially because of my personal life. However when I accepted that I was not a perfect person and if they want, they can call me a bastard, it’s becoming fine gradually. It applies to anything, including producing music, performing or acting. As long as I am cool with it, no one can hurt me. Do you see that I am fine now even though I still have to take the medicine from the doctor every day?” – Yoon sincerely shared his own experiences, with a low and slow voice, looking straight at Jong Hyun.
“That’s right, Jong Hyun ah. Of course it’s not easy, however people around you including us just want to make it easier for you by saying simple things. It’s not because we think of it lightly. You need to believe us” – Taeng talked, encouraging him.
“I know, huyng. And because of that, I am still trying until now. But I slowly feel stressful about everything. For example, most recently, after finishing the new album, I keep reminding myself that I have tried my best and I am happy with whatever reactions I receive. However, when watching the little reaction outside my fans, I started feeling irritated with that. I just can’t understand myself anymore”
“It’s normal if you are irritated, that means you are human. We can be disappointed and sad sometimes. Whenever it happens, you can always call us, whether it’s about music or your feelings. Even if we are busy, we can still talk about it through phone call. You will feel better after talking with others” – Taeng replied with a comfortable smile, making the other feel assured.
“That’s right, we should just hold a small gathering like this every week. With a comfortable environment, our minds will also be relaxed” – Yoon was holding up his hands, adding his warm smile.
“Thank you so much, both of you. I feel thankful for having friends like you” – Jong Hyun said thankfully, with a small smile.
“You are being too polite, we have known each other for almost 9 years, we are your friends, remember?” Yoon excitedly said, trying to lift up the mood.
“Yes, I remember, our first met was when Taeng huyng was taller than me. It feels so much long ago” – Jong Hyun was playing with him, pretending to regret by shaking his heads, teasing his older “brother”.
“Yah, you two. I know what you are thinking about. If I knew beforehand, I would tease you as much as I could when you were younger and shorter” – Taeng retorted while “glaring” at them.
“Hahaha, it’s too late to regret now, huyng. You look so cute, and that’s your strength”- Both Jong Hyun and Yoon were laughing before Yoon calmly commented.
“Huyng, stop teasing him. He might kill us later” – Jong Hyun prevented Yoon from teasing Taeng too much, the two then still continue to bicker for several minutes more and only start to be quiet since the foods arrived. Enjoying the meal and watching his two older brothers, Jong Hyun is thinking inside: “I like this comfortable atmosphere the most. Along with my members and family, they are so precious to me”.

February 18th 2015
Kim Taeng is at the hotel after finishing his CF filming for a drink in Thailand. He just lies on the bed after calling the room service to order some foods.  While waiting, he was going through the phone, checking about news today while chatting with s at the same time. They are uploading a lot of pictures to their group chat room in order to show what they are doing, with funny emoticons and stories, like children on kindergarten. They are usually out of control together, and Taeng thinks it’s the reason why they are like family. Suddenly, he saw something on the desk when turning around and thinking of Wheein, therefore he decides to text her:

“Hi :) ! How about today?”
After waiting for 10 minutes, he received the message replying back. Then they keep chatting through messages for a while:
“Nothing special, oppa. I am preparing for new album with my members and CEO Kim”
“What took you so long to answer me? I am sad ”
“😁 I just finished washing the dishes. Sorry oppa 😢”
“😄😄😄 I am just kidding. I am happy as long as you answer back. Ah, do you like dried mangoes?”
“Yeah? Suddenly? Why?”
“I am in Thailand, and mangoes here taste great. However it is a bit hard to bring back fresh mangoes so I will buy you some dried mangoes if you like”
“Thanks for your caring, oppa. However it’s not necessary, I don’t like it that much”
“I will think of it as agreement. I will bring you some ”
“I can’t prevent you, can I? You are quite stubborn, do you know?”
“Really? I know how to adjust so don’t worry. After all, I am really nice as a whole”
“😂😂😂 Yes, mr Kim”
“So can I think that you are laughing a lot now thanks to me?”
“Let’s see … 🤔😁. Maybe 😏”
“Ok, miss Jung. And could you please tell me if there is anything bothers you these days? If you have, remember not to keep it to yourself. Of course you can choose to talk to anyone who you are comfortable with, not just me ”
“No, oppa. Thank you again for your caring all these times. And one more thing, I think you can become an excellent psychologist if you are not a singer”
“High praise. Thanks 😁. However I won’t be a psychologist to anyone I know. Remember that you are special one . Ah, it’s already 11pm, you should go to sleep. Good night and having a sweet dream”
“Neh, good night oppa 😄”

           Two of them are smiley throughout the conversation. After that, Taeng finally can enjoy his dinner while Wheein is preparing to go to sleep. Moon Buyl, who stays in the same room with Wheein, has noticed and observed her different expression for a while. She asked carefully after seeing Wheein standing up: “You are a bit strange. Who did you text earlier?” 

“Huh? Just one of my close friend, unnie”
Moon Buyl knits one of her eyebrows, then asking again suspiciously: “Really?”
Wheein is flustered a bit, still replying: “Yes, I will tell you about that person later, when the timing comes”
“Okay, I got it. I will wait for good news from you, Wheeinie” – Moon Buyl lets out a brighter smile, looking lovingly at Wheein. She then going to her bed while adding: “Let’s go to bed now, we will have to get up early tomorrow” “Yes, unnie”.

      2 days later after that night, a package is sent to MAMAMOO from a fan named David, containing several pockets of dried mangoes and a sketchbook of Thailand scenery to Wheein. While MAMAMOO members along with staffs around are curious about who is he, Wheein knows exactly who sent it. She then sends a text to him and being very thankful for his consideration. Of course, the person who received the text is also very happy knowing that she likes his presents.
March 15, 2015

Im Yoon is waiting for the car to pick him up. This morning, he received a phone call from his father, telling him to go home for dinner today. His cousin – Ji Won is going to come back from USA and they will hold a small party for her. He normally doesn’t like those kinds of parties which involves a lot of people, however, he always thinks of her as his real sister since he was a little boy, and they haven’t met for 2 years so he cannot ignore this welcoming party. 
Inside the Im’s house
Mr Im is sitting in the living room, talking with Ji Won while waiting for his son. Looking from afar, they are like father and daughter. Initially, he wanted to have small dinner with only her and Yoon, however, her parents invited some others, therefore it becomes a party like this: 

“Uncle, it’s been a long time. You look healthier and happier than the last time we met.”
“Thanks you, Ji Wonie. You are getting more and more beautiful now. And congratulations on your graduation.”
“I have to thank you too. You are like my dad always. You helped me a lot while I was in US. Ah, I heard you and Yoon are normal now, is it true?”
Hearing his son name, mr Im lets out a smile before nodding: “That’s right. I think I am still quite lucky. My only wish already came true”
“Uncle, you should have one more wish, for example: a beautiful grandchild. I saw Ji Ah being busy with makeup and others, and it clearly is not because of me.” 
Glancing at the side, mr Im knows what Ji Won means, however he just puts out a sigh: “Haizz, I want that too. But Yoongie doesn’t like her. He even flew back to Korea as soon as possible when she came with us during our trip in Japan. He said he didn’t like it so I don’t want to force him.”
“Really? I thought they are quite close for a long time. Let me talk to him later. He must have a reason for that. “

         Right after finishing talking, Ji Won heard a voice greeting her: “Noona, welcome you back!”
She saw Yoon walking over and giving her a big hug while mumbling: “I am so happy to see you, noona”
Departing from his hug, Ji Won looks at him carefully, his eyes are sparkling now, like 10 years ago, which means that he is happy now: “Wow, you are getting more handsome, and taller. Did you eat anything to grow up beautifully like this? If have, please tell me”
“Uhm, let’s see, if I have to tell you my secret, that is “you have to be born with it” noona”
“Hahaha, good. I like it.”
        While they are talking happily, Ji Ah comes out and tells them it’s time for dinner. Ji Won secretly looks at Yoon to see his reaction, she can sense that he is not comfortable with Ji Ah and trying to keep a distance from her.
         During the dinner, Ji Ah always pays attention to Yoon, tries to get into the conversation, however he usually keeps silent with her. Even when Ji Won father along with Ji Ah father tried to lift up the mood and help her, Yoon just stays the same.
         After finishing eating, they are all sitting and talking at the living room. Ji Won father talks first: “Huyng, are you feeling better these day? I am sorry that I cannot visit you often.”

“I am fine, don’t worry. Yoong is always beside me as much as he could, so I am okay.”
“Well, you are getting older, so I think you should find some one to take care of you since your son is quite busy. What do you think Yoong?”
“Yeah? I always make sure that he’s not alone so I think it’s unnecessary for now”
“Come on, you know what I mean. Man should makes the first move, don’t let girl wait too long”
Seeing uncomfortable expression from Yoon, Ji Won stops her father right away: “Dad, it’s his personal life. He knows what to do”
“Of course it’s normal for younger to find their partner freely these days. But sometimes we cannot just let it be. I think my Ji Ah is not bad right? What do you think about her?” – Ji Ah father gets in between the conversation.
Right when Ji Won wants to help Yoon, he coldly answers: “Thanks for caring about me. However, I just think of Ji Ah as my friend, nothing more. Moreover, I have a person I like so I hope you all will never talk about this again. Now I am a bit tired, can I go back to my room first, daddy?”
What he said surprised everyone there except his dad, he calmly relied: “Ok, just go to rest. I told mrs Hwang to clean up your room this afternoon.”
After Yoon left, mr Im carefully ask for other’s understanding. Everyone seems to be fine except for Ji Ah and her father. 

        Ji Won sends off her dad before going back to Yoong’s house. She wants to stay here tonight since she will go to the company with mr Im tomorrow. Passing by Yoong’s room, she hesitates whether she should knock or not. Since she wants to know more about his life lately, she calls him from outside: “Yoong ah, do you sleep?”
       Silence for a minute, she thinks he already slept and turning her body to leave. Suddenly the door is opened revealing a boy wearing his pajamas: “I intended to go to sleep right before you called me, noona.”

“Well, so sorry for that, my little Yoong” - Smile sweetly at her little brother, Ji Won steps inside the room while saying. She comfortably sits at the table, waiting for him. 
“Uhm, I am sorry for what my father said earlier” – She took the initiative.
“Huh? It’s ok, I won’t hold any grudges. I know they are just worried about me.” – He gave her a cup of water while replying.
“Do you really hate her that much? I mean Ji Ah. I find her being a good girl”
“Hate? Noona, it’s not to that extent. I just don’t think of her as a woman, just like a friend and a sister. And because everyone tries to match us up, I feel very uncomfortable every time I meet her”
“So who is your girl? I know you, and the expression earlier means that was not a lie” – Ji Won carefully paid attention to his face, trying to read his expression.
“I just have, but we are friends now. Nothing more” – He seemed to talk nonchalantly, however it could not fool the other.
Ji Won nods her head slowly, understanding his expression. Dating while being a celebrity is not easy, truthfully it’s hard so that’s why he is always being careful. Yoon also looks at her action, knowing that she understood and being happy that he has sister like her. All of a sudden, a thought flash through his mind, he then carefully asks the girl beside: “Noona, can you help me one thing?” 
“What kind of attitude is that? I haven’t seen that for a long long time” – She extended her voice on purpose, teasing her little brother.
“Hihihi, if you are really sorry, can you help me to do something?” – Yoon just smiled, continuing to persuade her.
“Say it first, then I will decide” – Ji Won folded her arms, being ready to listen to Yoon.
“I know you are my dearly sister, so you won’t reject it, will you?” Using his puppy expression, Yoong tries to convince his sister once more before revealing: “I just want you to become a fan of a group on behalf of me.”
“Fan? Why? For what?” – Ji Won was confused.
“Just a fan, like a lot of young people these days. You will attend fan sign and give them presents on my behalf. Of course, I will give you what you want as wages” 
“Everything that I want is ok?” – After catching the situation, Ji Won returned to be playful as usual.
Seeing Ji Won’s face, Yoong has a bad feeling suddenly so he quickly concludes: “Well, almost everything. Don’t tell me you will ask for a car or a villa each time. Please have mercy on me”
Ji Won smile gently at Yoong’s worried face: “I am just kidding. I don’t want wages monthly or very  expensive things, so don’t worry. I will tell you what I want each time later, of course, it’s in your ability.”
“Deal. I agree.” 
Ji Won is watching Yoon acting happily after, making her to wonder who is the person that can make him to be like that, she calmly asks: “So can you tell me more detail now?”
“Of course. Do you know Red Velvet? The new girl group? Well, since you just come back, I don’t think you know them. They are from SM too” – Yoon asked a couple of questions without waiting for Ji Won answers.
“Well, I don’t have time to catch up on idol group lately. But if they are SM artists, isn’t it easier for you to give them than asking me? You can get closer to her faster too”
“I don’t want to become her burden. They have a lot of things to do, if I personally show my interest too much, it’s not good for them. I want to take care of her without making her feel uncomfortable.” After hearing, Ji Won realized the young boy she used to know is all grownup now. He knows how to be thoughtful to others.
“Understand. So I will become their fan? But who is exactly that person? You cannot like all of them, right?”
“I did like all of them, just as a senior and a fan. Beside that, I have a special interest for the group’s leader. To be honest, you will give each person a gift, but the main purpose is for her. They will have first fan sign soon, I already buy a number of albums, so I think you can have a chance to attend it.” 
“Well-prepared. Good. For your future, I will sacrifice myself” – Ji Won clenched her fist, making an determination like a soldier while Yoon was a bit shy, his face is getting red.
“Don’t overact, noona. And don’t tell anyone about that now, including my dad” – He lowered his voice, telling her carefully.
“Yeah, I know, Im Yoon-shi” – Ji Won used the formal way of talk, emphasizing at the other name.

Both of them have a handshake and agree to make a deal with a serious as well as playful expression. While Yoon asks about Ji Won’s future work, she also asks him about everything that happened when she was not here. Yoong happily tells her everything since he now has a special supporter that is very reliable.

On march 17, 2015, Red Velvet released their first mini album “Ice Cream Cake”. This is also the first time that they appear in front of public with 5 members. SM decided to add one more member: Yeri who is also a candidate in SMRookies project. The company and all members all hope that this change will become a good thing for Red Velvet as a group. Unknown to the public, there’s a song that Taeng and Yoon compose together called “Candy”. When being a composer, both of them use different names called David and SmileY. Even Red Velvet don’t know about it until they appear as vocal director during the recording.

On March 20, 2015, Red Velvet has their first fan sign at YongSan. It’s their first time ever, however there are still a lot of fans come. All of them are really thankful for each and every person here, and treasure their presents as well. Ji Won also has her first experience as a fan, which is both strange and thrilling. She searched information about them before so it’s not hard for her to be like a real fan in front of them. Her first impression of them is beautiful, especially Irene. She feels their warm gaze at every person and later she finds out that this attitude has never changed as time goes by, that’s why she really adores them a lot in the future.

March 21st 2015, Incheon airport
            Today is the day SMTown concert held in Taiwan. All SM artists are catching the same flight including Wannabe and Red Velvet. After going through the first gate, they all spend time to go around and buy something or talk with each other. Taeng finds Irene wandering around so he playfully taps on her shoulders then hide right behind her. His action successfully makes her to be startled and later bursting into a laugh when knowing who is it. They have a short conversation comfortably and naturally were captured by a fan there. This picture is soon made a fuss online while a lot of netizens are suspicious of their relationships.


            On Newsen, the no 1 article about celebrities has the title: “Two kid leader together, visuals are brilliant” 

[+9870,-989] Heol, daebak. These two looks good together!
[+7651,-1080] They are both smiling brightly in the picture, that’s why it makes me feel happy looking at.
[+5080,-657] They seem to be comfortable being captured, that means they are quite close.
[+4870,-865] It’s good to see idols are close to each other. However is it only me who thinks they can look good as a couple too?

After arriving in Taiwan, during the vans coming to the hotel, Yoon is reading some articles online. He also saw the picture of Taeng and Irene. Rather than being jealous, he is more curious about their close relationship. He then carefully finds a suitable time to ask Taeng while they are alone waiting for the room key: “Huyng, are you close with Irene? I am a bit curious since I saw a picture of you guys today at the airport”
Taeng titles his head to look clearly at Yoon, then turning into a mischievous expression: “Are you jealous?”
“No, it’s not like that. I am just…”
“Hihihi, just kidding. I am close with her, just like brother and sister, nothing more. You know already, I have special feelings towards different person. And… I can help you if you need”
“Ah, thanks for your recommendation huyng. I don’t think I need it now” – Yoon immediately understands what Taeng means. Because of being shy, he quickly grabs the key and going first while Taeng secretly smile brightly behind him.

April 2015, at Mono Tree recording studio

Taeng has been here for almost 10 hours. He is continuously working on his new solo mini album as well as Wannabe’s every day. This time, there are several songs that he works with musicians outside SM, therefore he thinks it will be a new experience for their fans. Since Mono team said that they will have another meeting at 8pm, so Taeng is gathering his stuffs before leaving. When he is saying goodbye, he unexpectedly meets Kim Do Hoon – CEO of WA entertainment:

“Wannabe Kim Taeng, it’s nice to see you again. I don’t know that I can meet you here. It must have been 3 years since the last time I see you?” – Mr Kim was stepping closer to Taeng and offering his hands when talking.
“It’s very nice to see you again, CEO-nim. I am glad that you look quite happy to see me here.” – Taeng politely responded back.
“Of course, how can I not be happy? Meeting a super star is always great” - He gave Taeng a thumb up and smile. “Ah, let me introduce to you, this is mr Park Woo Sang – one of the musicians working with me.”
“Nice to meet you, I’m Park Woo Sang.”
“Yes, nice to meet you too. I am Wannabe leader Kim Taeng” - Taeng politely greets the man beside mr Kim, he then realizes that he is preventing them from working: “My mistake, I am sorry huyng. You must be busy, I think I will get going first.”
“It’s fine. Because of you, spending time together is worthy. Are you busy now?”
“Yes, I am busy going home.” – Mr Kim laughs out loud at Taeng’s serious face: “Why did you laugh, huyng? It’s a very important thing.”
“You are still the same. When you were in LA or now, you always give out a comfortable atmosphere which I really like. If you are not busy, stay here with me then we can go out and eat something later. I only need to discuss some parts, it won’t take long”
“Really? So I will listen to you.”
“Okay.”

         Kim Taeng sits at the sofa, waiting for CEO Kim. He unintentionally heard their discussion. Since he likes the melody of the song they wrote, Taeng decides to help them a bit. He suggests changing the pitch and instrument a bit at the end. With just a small change, he got all the fondness from other musicians here. Mr Kim Do Hoon is specifically happy, because he finally can get out of the trouble he got into these days. 
        At a small restaurant that night, all three people are sitting and chatting about music. Their strong passion for making music is really the most precious thing in this world.

“Taeng ah, I have to thank you again. You are really great, much more better than I thought.”
“Don’t praise me too much, it’s my pleasure to help you. Is that the new song for your group?”
“Uhm, it’s for my girl group MAMAMOO. Do you know them?”
“Of course, don’t forget that I have a lot of affection for music. I even know your company now is RBW, not WA entertainment anymore.”
“Wow, impressive. You got my attention boy. Ah, if you have free time, I want you to attend our recording this weekend. Since you help us to produce that song, I think it’d be better if you could be there” – CEO Kim offered politely.
Taeng suddenly lets out a mischievous smile, letting two man wonder what it means: “It’s on this Saturday at your company right?”
“How do you know? I haven’t tell you yet.” – Both mr Kim and mr Park widened their eyes, being quite surprised at how Taeng knew about their recording plans.
“Hahaha, huyng. I will tell you a secret, normally I like to use different names while sending my songs for other companies. And recently I got your date with different name.” – He winked playfully and then taking a sip of water comfortably.
“What?” Mr Kim turns his head to ask his friend beside: “Woo Sang ah, I remembered we chose one song from outsider, what is it called?”
“Uhm… let me think. Its title is 갑과 을 (No no no). It’s a fun song.”
“I remember now” – CEO Kim now returned to look at Taeng: “You are amazing Taeng ah, more than I imagine. I should hire you more often later.”
“Okay. As long as you pay me well. Because it’s you, I will discount 50%”
“Agreed. Don’t forget, I will never let you go easily.”
“Okay, huyng” – Taeng formed an okay signal, and laughing together with two older people beside. Making music is his favorite thing, especially for people he knows. Meanwhile, the two older man is getting to like Taeng more, as an musician and a normal person.

Saturday, at RBW recording studio

Kim Do Hoon and Park Woo Sang are sitting together, directing MAMAMOO to record for their new album. There are only 2 songs left, one is the title and one is No no no. MAMAMOO was told to rest a bit before continuing since they need to wait for someone. 4pm, someone is knocking on the door, mr Park walks out to open it: 
“Hello, let’s go in.”
MAMAMOO is all looking at the door to see who is coming. They are all very curious. Since the name is not Korean, they all think that it must be a foreigner. However when they see who is coming in, their eyes are open widely, being shocked.

“Hello, it’s nice to meet you. I am a new musician here so please take care of me well” – Taeng showed his friendly smile, bowed slightly while greeting them.
“Wannabe’s Kim Taeng sunbaenim? H…Hello. We are MAMAMOO.” – Solar initially started the greeting after being surprised. Then each of them greets him politely.
“Hello, I am Wannabe Kim Taeng.” – He repeats it several times while shaking their hand one by one, showing his most nicest attitude.
“Ok, done greeting. How about recording now?”
“Ok, huyng”. Taeng then sits down beside mr Kim while MAMAMOO takes turn to record.

     It took them almost 6 hours to finish recording. When MAMAMOO comes out after finishing their last chorus, the three musicians are clapping their hands, praising them for their hard work.

“Good work!” – mr Park and mr Kim said first, tapping on their shoulders.
“Yes, that’s right.” – Taeng said while looking at them.
“Thank you so much, CEO nim and mr Park. Sunbaenim too.” MAMAMOO all bowed deeply to sincerely thank them.
“You all are acting too formally, it makes me uncomfortable” – Taeng just suddenly talked, shocking others inside the room.
“Neh?” – All MAMAMOO members exclaimed at the same time, showing their surprised face.
Meanwhile mr Kim just lets out a small smile, knowing what that boy means. Even though he acts like he doesn’t care, he still knows a lot of things related to MAMAMOO. From their meeting with Kim Taeng in LA to the gifts which are sent to them regularly. He actually asked Taeng about this, and receiving a very honest answer: “Yes, it’s me.” Therefore he just feels happy and normal with this sudden “confession”.
“That’s right, no need for behaving like that because of me, it feels strange.” – Mr Kim added between.
MAMAMOO is a bit confused. Some of them keep looking back and forth between Kim Taeng and the CEO.
“I hope you all can call me comfortably, like a brother, don’t you?” – Taeng looks at them, glancing slightly at the side of Wheein and Hwasa, waiting for the answer.
Hwasa quickly understands the situation, glancing at her right side. Wheein doesn’t know what to do so she just hangs her head low, just then Taeng continues: “I am from JeonJu too and we met each other before. So can we become friends now?”
“Oppa, of course. It’s our honor to become your friends.” – Hwasa answered first, then Wheein and other also joined her. Since Taeng has a schedule in China on the following day, he says goodbye to them and promises to come when they have a gathering later. After he left, MAMAMOO stays behind to talk to CEO Kim for 5 minutes before going back to the dorm.

  On the way home, MAMAMOO members all look at different directions, having their own thoughts. Solar keeps shaking her head left and right, which Moon Buyl thinks that’s strange.

“Unnie, what’s wrong? Are you having a headache now?”
“No. I just think it’s familiar, the name.”
“Which name?”
“The name that Taeng sunbaenim used as musician, David.”
“A lot of people have that name, you may heard it before.”
When the two older are talking, Hwasa looks at Wheein sitting beside her, noticing that her friend is trying to make a straight face. After a while, she decided to join in the talk: “Unnie, you don’t remember? We met him when we were at LA, his English name is David.”
“That’s right, I remember now.” – Solar snapped her fingers, exclaimed happily.
“Wheein ah, why don’t you say anything? Are you tired?” Moon Buyl noticed that Wheein didn’t talk much since they got in the car. She is worrying about the third child of MAMAMOO because sometimes that kid seems to be very lonely.
“No, unnie. I just recall something.” Wheein is hesitant, she doesn’t know if she should tell them or not. “I actually have something to tell you all.”
“What is it? We are listening.” – 3 pairs of eyes are focusing on her.
“Well I think that I should tell you all first, about Taeng sunbaenim. Firstly, I have been friend to Taeng oppa for a while, even before becoming a trainee” – Even-though she looks down, she still can feel their surprise, including the manager who is driving. “And secondly, the fan who usually sent us presents, it’s him. He used the same name as a musician, so maybe that’s why you all are feeling familiar with that name”
Hearing no reaction from others, Wheein looks up. Members’ faces change from being surprised and widely open their mouths to mischievous smiles and looking at her.
“Wow, you really have a lot of hidden talents, Wheeinie” – Solar clapped her hands and commented.
“And it includes holding one of the most famous superstar’s heart” – Moon Buyl directly stated, then smile together with Hwasa and Solar.
“Neh?” – Wheein was dumbfounded by her members comments.
“We are not stupid. He likes you, obviously. Now I can understand his attitude and his gazing at you earlier” – Moon Buyl put hands against her chin, remembering Kim Taeng’s behavioir earlier.
“Buyl unnie, I don’t think it’s that obvious” – Wheein denied, shaking her heads.
“No, it’s the truth. And I think he is a good guy, you should hold him tightly in case other girls seduce him” – Moon Buyl purposefully lowered her voice in order to be more mysterious while talking to Wheein.

Wheein face is getting redder hearing what she just said. Her members keep teasing her since the moment they knew about their relationship. Wheein has to spend a lot of time to make them stop. However they usually bring it up to a lot of time later.

May 10th 2015
        After receiving great reaction from fans when the CF with Wannabe and Red Velvet was released, some of the members of two group are chosen to be the partner for magazines photoshoot. While Yoon and Irene will have one for Ceci, Seulgi and Yul are for Elle. Luckily, rather than being hated, two “couples” are portraying a good chemistry so that it is well-received publicly. That result also makes the leaders of SM to be very satisfied with since it helps a lot to increase their profits by promoting their new artists. Staffs for the shooting are also very friendly and gave them a lot of compliments, in which they can see that the two seniors really took a good care of their juniors, and they seem to be quite close. Both Irene and Seulgi also becomes more comfortable around their seniors since it’s not the first time they work together and the two man are very kind and friendly as well.

 

The reaction of those photoshoot are very positive, in which the article on the Naver page has received a lot of attention with the title: "Wannabe and Red Velvet - two "couples" with different vibes for photoshoot"

[+15,050; -4,256] Heol, daebak. Two couples look very good. Wannabe and Red Velvet fighting!

[+13,435; -2,345] What should we do with these visuals? Especially Yoon and Irene,  they are god-tier

[+10,098; -1578] They are both look good together. Wannabe is already the legend while Red Velvet are the rising star. I like combination of SM.

[+7896; -2134] I almost thought that this is the official dating news from them because of their good looking together. kkkkkk

....

[+1342; -421] It's been a long time since I haven't seen a lot of negative comments under these kind of articles. It's good. Fighting for both group!!!

May 15th 2015, Lee Sun birthday 
           Yesterday, his uncle - mr Lee So Man insisted that he would take Lee Sun home to celebrate the birthday. Lee Sun tried to escape by using his radio DJ schedules, however uncle Lee rejected it. He knew it was obviously his parents’ wishes so he finally agreed to go. Arriving at his home at 10pm, he sees people running around to prepare, including his mother. There are no guests, however it seems that they have prepared a lot. As normal, his little brother Lee Jun is not there, he is still avoiding him. His mom welcomes him with a big hug as soon as she sees him coming, while his dad puts on a big smile watching that scene, along with uncle Lee. In the garden, Lee Sun is sitting between his dad and mom, opposite to his uncle. 

“Happy birthday, our Kyu Soon!” – His mom clapped her hands, excitedly talking.
“It’s almost 10:30 pm, I am sorry for making you wait until now. Thank you! And I haven’t heard my real name from you for a long time, mommy” – Lee Sun talked honestly while keeping small smile on his face.
“It’s okay. We know you are busy, son. We want to call you by your real name since it makes us feel like being closer to you” – Lee Sun’s dad added with a happy face. It’s been a while since the last time Lee Sun can see his parents faces closely like this, they are getting older, and he is still the reason which makes them unhappy.
“Why didn’t you ask your members to come here? It will be better if they are around” – mrs Lee asked while looking carefully at her son.
“Ah, they don’t have time for this. Taeng is busy preparing for our new album while Yul is helping in choreography. Yoon and Soo are focusing on their drama, they have to film all night. And I actually like the quiet atmosphere like this, if they were here, you might have a headache mommy” – Lee Sun replied with details about s activities.
“Hahaha, but it’s fun when seeing them. I saw all of you showing a lot of dorky sides on variety too, just like how I used to see in person, such as Yul and Soo couple dance, or Yoong’s aegyo,… It’s really exciting!” – mrs Lee excitedly talked with a big smile while her husband is nodding slowly. Lee Sun can feel how much she cares for him since she follows all of his activities along with s.
“Aigoo, my sister-in-law, do you know how hard it is to deal with them? Just thinking back then I am not feeling well already” – Uncle Lee joined in, showing his helpless expression while talking about his “students”.
“Uncle, we are going to be a 10-year-old boy group next year, so you should just let it be. You just need to focus on EXO and other new artists” – Lee Sun calmly stated which makes his uncle to shake his heads several times.
“Yes, I already gave up on you guys long time ago, along with Suju and SNSD. You all are uncontrollable!” 
“But that’s what makes them to be famous and loved by a lot of people, isn’t it? They will know what to do themselves, don’t worry my brother” – Mr Lee tried to comfort his brother, however he cannot hide his happiness while reminiscing about Wannabe’s side he saw both on TV and real life.
“Yes, since they are all good by themselves, I always let them be, huyng”

       With small conversation like that, the atmosphere is better. Even though it only lasts for an hour, this is the time when Lee Sun feels the most comfortable and peaceful. This is also what he missed the most for more than 10 years living away from his parents.

       11:30 pm, Lee Sun is heading back to his dorm. His parents wanted him to stay at home tonight, however he said that he would have a schedule early in the morning, and they had to agree to let him go. There’s another reason that he didn’t tell them yet: If he stayed at home tonight, his little brother would have to sleep at the company or hotel, and he never wants it to happen. Closing his eyes, he almost fell asleep when suddenly feeling his phone vibrating, there’s a new message:

“Oppa, happy birthday! Even though your birthday will pass by in 30 minutes, I hope that my message will be arrived on time. I wish you all the happiness and success in the world 😁😁😁, hoping that you will like my small gift too”. He formed a bright smile while reading the message, then deciding to call her. He is waiting patiently, and hearing her picks up after several bell:
“Hello?”
“Hi Nayeonie! Why haven’t you sleep at this hour?” – Lee Sun used his childish voice to answer her.
“I just finished practicing, oppa. I am on my way home now” – Nayeon realized his voice right away, therefore she replied back with a soft voice.
“What? Who are you going with? It’s very dangerous outside now” – Lee Sun sounded worriedly, and that made Nayeon to feel warmer all of a sudden.
“Ah, my dad sent a driver to pick me up and I am going with him, it’s safe oppa” – She comforted him, trying not to show her tiredness.
“It’s great. You should be careful while going out at this hour. So what is the reason for you to practice until now? Is it for the program called Sixteen?” – He already knew that she seemed to be quite tired, however he didn’t say anything in case she felt uncomfortable. So he decided just to ask about her activities these days.
“Oh? You know it? Yes, I already recorded the first episode, and I need to prove my ability as much as possible” – Nayeon is surprised and thankful at the same time, since he knows her news in spite of being busy.
“Of course I know. I will watch every episode and cheer for you. You will be chosen for sure, so relax”
“No need to comfort me, oppa. However I will try my best for this valuable chance”
“I cheer for you, not just comforting. Do you remember what I have always said to you ever since you started being a trainee? Be patient and ready when the chance comes. And now it’s your time, fighting!”
Hearing those words from Lee Sun, Nayeon is feeling that she really can do it, no matter how hard it is. He has always been her friend, her mentor for a long time. She then uses her playful voice to reply: “I will believe you and go forward. You have to be responsible for me, or else I will force you to make up for my loss”
“Ok, Let’s see if my words are right. And you mentioned the gift in the message earlier, what is that?” – Lee Sun mostly smiled throughout the conversation, spreading the good feelings to the other side.
“I didn’t know what to buy, so I just chose a baseball cap which I thought you would like. However it will only be delivered by tomorrow, sorry for that oppa” – Nayeon sounded a bit disappointing while mentioning it.
“It’s okay. You chose right, I like it a lot. Thank you very much Nayeoni” – Lee Sun talked back with an eye smile even though Nayeon can’t see that.
“Glad that you like it” - Naeyeon looked to the outside while talking, realizing that she arrived at home: “Oppa, I got home now. It’s almost midnight, you should rest soon”
“Okay, good night and fighting for tomorrow, best wishes for you!”
“Yes, good night oppa”

       Nayeon washes up after going in, recharging herself for the tomorrow in the competition: “I can do it!” – She talks to herself when looking at her reflection in the mirror. Meanwhile, Lee Sun also arrived at dormitory, and go to sleep with a happy smile because of good things happened in his birthday.

June 19, 2015, MAMAMOO mini album Pink Funky was released, the title was Um Oh Ah Yeh which receives a lot of attention because of their beagles image and exciting melody. It also topped the chart and helped them gain a lot of attention for the first time since debut.
   A week after the promotion started, CEO Kim holds a small party for MAMAMOO and staffs to encourage them for their very first achievements. He also called Taeng, however since he had to practice, he said that he would come later. When Taeng arrived, everyone inside the room is surprised except for MAMAMOO and CEO Kim since they didn’t expect to meet him here.

      Taeng sits with mr Kim and other musicians, chatting happily, however mr Kim notices that he sometimes takes a glance at Wheein. He just observed it for a while before whispering to his ear: “You should make the first move, like a real man.”

“Yes?” 
“You know what I mean, boy” – Mr Kim winked at him, then Taeng immediately understands what he means.
“Well, okay. I admit that I like her. But I am afraid that it can affect her badly so I will wait a bit more time. And you too, huyng. Are you really fine with that? I mean most of the CEO prohibits their artists from dating for at least 3 years.”
“I know, and I did it before. But after a long time, I realized it might not be bad at all, and if I prohibit them, they can be more aggressive to do that. I just hope you to be careful and be good to her.” – CEO Kim honestly talked, showing a small smile at the end.
“I got it. I will try. Thanks huyng.” – Taeng also smiled back, being grateful for his nice intention to him.
“It’s nothing, as long as you remember to pay me back”  Taeng knows clearly it’s just a joke between close friends, like brothers in a family so he just nods with a smile. Actually, he did think of his relationship with Wheein several times before because he and Wheein usually talks a lot, however he is not sure if it’s possible time for them to get closer. 
“Ah, I heard you will soon become an actor? Congratulations!” – mr Kim continued the conversation after remembering the news he read this morning.
“Huyng, I already have a headache these days because of that. Do you know how bad I am when starring in the musicals 5 years ago? I really reject it bluntly, however the director is the closest friend of my brother, so…” – Hearing the congratulations, Taeng immediately felt dizzy remembering about his small “trouble” these days.
“It’s good to try new things. You will be fine” – CEO Kim patted Taeng’s back slightly while commenting.
“I hope so. At least I have my member with me” – Taeng tried to be bright, thinking about the good side.
“It’s Im Yoon, right? The article this morning referred to you, him and Red Velvet Irene”
“Yes, a drama about police and spy, where I and Irene will act as brother and sister who later are becoming the criminals while Yoon stays as an excellent policeman”
“So I think you won’t have time to meet me often for the later half of this year. How sad!” – CEO Kim soon turned into a “sad” face, making Taeng to look at him in disbelief.
“Huyng, don’t overreact it. We are going to film in winter, mostly in the 4th quarter. Haizz, I will be frozen then” 
“Hahaha, think positively. Even if you are busy, don’t forget to be fast, as far as I know, our 3rd child of MAMAMOO is noticeable these days”
Taeng lowers his head a bit, resting his chin on his hands, smile shyly while understanding the teasing of mr Kim. Mr Kim is really similar to his father, a comfortable person to be with as well as good at teasing: “Huyng, you are really… unstoppable. And being really good at changing the topic”. After that, Taeng continues to talk to mr Kim for 15 minutes more before leaving first because of his early schedule in the next day.

A week later, Taeng invites Wheein to a “secret” diner without other people knew. He prepared a song and confessed to her directly with a boutique of flowers, receiving a agreement then. They are officially a couple since that day.

August 10th 2015, Wanabe release their full album, with the title “If you do”. They work hard to promote the title with some B-side songs which received a lot of attention, including: Butterfly, Save me, Let’s not fall in love. SM has a plan to film MV for Save me and Let’s not fall in love in order to encourage fans participating in supporting projects for Wannabe. While Save me focuses on showing Wannabe’s dancing, Let’s not fall in love will show their acting.

August 15th 2015, Chungju – Korea

       Red Velvet and Wannabe are listening carefully to the script for “Let’s not fall in love” music video. They are divided into 5 couples, portraying different love stories. The director accidentally choose very “reasonable” couple: Taeng and Wendy, Yul and Seulgi, Sun and Yeri, Soo and Joy, Yoon and Irene. The director is very satisfied with the results, especially the scenes under the rain between Yoon and Irene. The MV is expected to release in November when Wannabe starts their new tour.
       In the waiting room, Red Velvet is waiting for the staffs before going home. After 20 minutes, Wannabe comes in as well after finishing their last scene. They praises the girls as soon as they see them, showing their thankfulness. 

“Well, a round of applause for Red Velvet. Thanks you all a lot for spending your precious time for us between your schedules.” – Taeng said first, adding a typical laugh.
“That’s right. So awesome, I mean your acting skills. Especially you, Irene” – Sun encouraged them more with his words. Other members also agreed, in which Yul added: “I think that scene will make a fuss after being released. You should treat us a meal if it happens.”
“Yes, I got it, oppa” – Irene responded back with a smile as well.
“So how about you all these days? Is the schedule too packed?” – Yoon changed the subject, showing his thoughtfulness.
“I don’t think we can say honestly here, oppa” – When Yeri finishes her sentence, all of Red Velvet members are unitedly looking at the managers on their left side. Wannabe also saw their reaction, then immediately change to a “serious” faces: “Tell me. I can handle them, they are mostly newer than me. Is Ming Ming noona here?” – Lee Sun said.
“Yeah? She already left an hour ago” – Irene answered honestly.
“It’s ok even when she’s here. Don’t worry. We can just lock them here if they want to tell others” – Taeng pretended to whisper with his normal voice, in order for all managers to hear clearly.
“Aigoo, I am sick of these kids. Could we separate them from us in the future?” – JinGyu, a manager who is managing both Wannabe and Red Velvet speaks first, shaking his head with a funny expression.
“Hahaha, we are out of the rule now, huyng. I think that I am responsible for your stress sometimes, sorry huyng” – Yoon showed his playful mood, putting his hands together while looking at the manager. As a result, he was chased and beaten jokingly by JinGyu, which creates a big laugh and fuss over the room. Irene also is very happy, watching her boyfriend playing around. They have been dating for almost two months already.

Flash back
June 03rd 2015

        Red Velvet is practicing for their new songs at SM. They have a 30-minute break after dancing for 2 hours. Every members has their own way to rest: Joy and Yeri are teasing each other, Wendy is rewatching the choreography video, Seulgi is looking at her phone and Irene is just sitting against the wall. Irene feels thirsty, so she goes out to get a drink. She actually buys total 5 cups for other members too. While bringing it back, she saw a familiar girl standing in the hallway. She plans to pass by before hearing a voice talking: “Noona, why are you here? She might see you.” (Irene’s thought: “Wannabe’s Im Yoon sunbaenim?”). Then Irene decides to just go since they seems to have things to talk, however what the girl say next cause her to stop:

“Aish, don’t worry. I have a business here as Im Ji Won, in order to talk to your CEO, not related to you. And if we are being recognized, it’s your fault. You are the one who brings me here all of a sudden”
(“Wait, isn’t she Ji Won unnie who usually shows up at our fan sign?” – Irene’s thought)
“Ok, I got it. I will not do that again. As long as you won’t act like you know me well.”

      Irene is thinking that they are really suspicious, however she just leave there before they stop talking. Coming back to practice room, she takes a drink and sits down, recalling a lot of thing that Ji Won told her before: “It’s from my brother, he likes you a lot” “He is at the similar age as you” “He just came back from France, so he bought some souvenirs for you”… Grabbing her phone, Irene searches for Im Yoon schedules this year, all of the date and place he went to is similar to what she received from Ji Won. Because of that, a thought goes through her mind: “Could it be..?”

3 days later, during the SMTOWN celebration party after the concert, Irene sometimes observes Im Yoon, wondering if she should ask him directly. Unexpectedly, Red Velvet and Wannabe are arranged to sit together. When members are going to other table, there are only Im Yoon and Irene remaining, Yoon finally speaks out first: “Well, since it’s a bit awkward, should we talk?”

“Okay, oppa”
“So are you getting used to be a celebrity?” – Yoon folded his hands, putting on the table and asking her.
“I think it’s still hard for me, but it’s getting better” – Irene responded back politely, with a soft voice.
“Uhm, from what I knew before, you should just focus on your own things, don’t care too much about others opinions. That’s what I always try to do” – He gave out a simple advice because he heard that she has been stressed lately.
“I will try, thank you oppa.” – Irene answered politely while Yoon is looking carefully at her face, sensing a glimpse of sadness before she smiles again. When he intends to stand up, he hear her voice asking: “Oppa, do you have anything to say to me?”
“Huh? Let’s see… Ah, there is. Your special stage today is extremely good!” – Yoon sit back right away, trying to reply as natural as possible. He also gave her a thumb up while praising her.
Irene suddenly lets out a bright smile, which unexpectedly leave Im Yoon to freeze for a second: “Oppa, you are really good at switching the topic. I think Ji Won unnie has not told you yet.”
Im Yoon face changes immediately after hearing that name, mostly because of being surprised: “Ji Won noona? What did she tell you?”
“I am very thankful for your thoughtful gifts, and I am glad that you are our fans” – Irene slightly showed her eye smile while saying.
Im Yoon understands that she knows his secrets, therefore it is no need to hide anymore: “Well, since you already knew, I think I can send it under my name in the future, right?”

Facing the direct question, Irene doesn’t knowing what to say next. She lowers her head, focusing on the table. Luckily, her members come back on time, so Im Yoon stops his focus on her. However, ever since that day, Im Yoon just shows his feelings without hiding, he has been taking care of her a lot, asking about her condition every day and in about 15 days, they are officially a couple.

June 18th 2015

       Red Velvet except for Yeri have been filming for Baskin Robbins CF all days. All of them looks very tired since the filming has lasted for a long time. At 5pm, Yoon texted Irene to ask about her working. Since he knows about her tiring day, he decides to prepare for a small special evening with the help of Min Jin – the manager of Red Velvet.
       8pm, filming ended. The manager took Irene to the dorm first since she said Seulgi and Wendy needed to to to the company while Joy had to meet someone related to her next project. Even though Irene still found it very strange for them to have schedule all of a sudden, she still listened to the manager and kept feeling sorry for them.

       9pm, she arrives at their dorm, the manager leaves only after making sure that Irene come in safely. While passing the kitchen, Irene saw a table full of delicious foods, including tteokbokki, kimchi soup, gimbap and bulgogi. “The aunt must have prepared it for us” – She thought. Right at the moment, she receives a phone call from her boyfriend - Im Yoon: “Oppa?”

“Huynie ah, where are you now?” – His voice sounded brighter than normal.
“I am at our dorm. What’s wrong oppa?” – Irene is confused at his surprise call and happy voice.
“Nothing. I just sent a special guest to your dorm, so don’t be surprised and opens the door, ok?”
“Right now?”
“Yes, right now”

       Irene can sense that Yoon is very excited now, and she wonders what he wants to do. She puts down the phone, then open the door after hearing the bell ringing. A person wearing a bear costume appears in front of her with a bouquet of flowers. “Who are you?” – She asked first after receiving the flowers, however he/she doesn’t say anything. He/She gestures her to get inside and she agreed, following by him/her. Irene thinks that bear’s walking is very familiar, however she remains silent. Standing in the middle of the living room, the bear starts singing and dancing along to the song which is quite famous these days to show people’s aegyo: 

“Do you know? I have something to tell you
Do you know? I love you
I like you this much, this much, this much… I love you”

       Since the first word, Irene knows who is it. The combination of the costume, funny dance and his voice is successful in making her laugh comfortably. He ends with a big heart over his head, jumping up and down until Irene said: “Oppa, it’s enough now. You can stop”. Her voice is still shaking because of laughing too much. As expected, the bear listens to her very well, slowly taking off the costume, revealing a boy with sweat over his face: “Luckily it succeeds in making you smile, I have sweated a lot because of the hot weather”

Irene hurriedly helps him to take off the costume as fast as possible, then wiping the sweat off his face: “It’s very hot nowadays, you don’t have to do that though” – She blamed him, being worry about his condition.

“I didn’t have to do that, I just like to do that” – He replied with a big smile, showing his handsomeness. Irene also forms a smile, in which Yoong thinks that is very beautiful. He suddenly grabs her hands which is wiping his sweat, asking: “You must be hungry, aren’t you? I cooked the dinner, so let’s eat together”
“You did all of that alone?” – Irene opened her eyes and was surprised to hear his confession.
“Uhm. Just a simple menu. Let’s eat!” – He puts aside the tissues and leads her to the kitchen after finishing talking. 
Two of them enjoy the dinner together. Sometimes, Yoong will tell Irene about his accident while filming his drama or some funny stories he knew, creating a happy atmosphere around the house. Glancing at Yoong, Irene sees him mostly looking at her without eating much: “Why don’t you eat oppa?”
“Me? I don’t feel hungry, so I just eat a little bit”
“Don’t you want to ask me anything?” – Irene titled her head while saying.
“Are you happy now?” – Yoon patiently waits for Irene’s answers, folding his hands together anxiously.
Irene also looks at him, with an unreadable expression, then she smiles: “Yes, thanks to you”
“That’s enough. You can say later when you want, I won’t force you” – He nodded before giving her some pieces of bulgogi.
“It’s nothing serious, just like normal. I am stressed by myself”
“Then you just need to relax, that’s all. Let’s watch TV after finishing eating”
“Okay”

      After the dinner, Yoong insists to washing the dishes, and making his girlfriend to prepare fruits. Irene has to agree in front of his stubbornness, and waiting for him at the living room. 25 minutes later, he gets out and sits beside her, watching the TV together. He noticed her yawning several times, and soon after, he feels a weight on his shoulders, only to realize that his girlfriend is falling asleep. He is watching her carefully with a smile, then putting a peck at her forehead, mumbling: “Good night, Huynie”. After making sure that she already slept, he carries her to the bed and going home. On his way out, he meets Red Velvet members, they are coming back after having the dinner at the restaurant that Yoon reserved, and all of them greets him brightly: 

“Hello, oppa”
 “Hi. You are back. How’s your dinner tonight?” – He lifted up his face, asking them friendly.
“Well, very good. I am full now, thank you a lot, oppa” – Yeri and Joy are both putting their hand on their stomach, showing their condition. Meanwhile Seulgi and Wendy also agree by nodding their heads and smiles.
“That’s good to hear. Go to rest soon, it’s late. And I left some foods on the refrigerator, you all can eat it tomorrow. Ah, Joo Hyun is already sleeping, so don’t wake her up, okay?”
“We got it, oppa. Thank you and have a good night!”
“Ok, have a good night. Bye bye”

        After Yoon disappeared, Red Velvet members are all going in while whispering: “He is really nice, really”.

August 20th 2015, at a small house in suburban, Korea

A woman is lying on the bed, she is having a fever now. Her husband is going around to cook and check her condition, however his expression is uncomfortable. He mumbles: “Sick, sick, sick. Why do I have to take care of a weak and poor woman? If it were not because of her, I might have a beautiful life now.”

The woman heard what he said, but she just pretended that she didn’t. Her sickness needs a lot of money, so their family is getting poorer day by day. His only son is trying to become a celebrity to make a lot of money, however it doesn’t go well. His son’s group is not doing well, so he is just an unknown singer now. That makes her husband as well as her son to be uneasy all the time.

When their son gets home, he just glances at his mother, not saying anything before going straight to his room. The woman secretly sheds her tears while closing her eyes.

The boy and his father are having a talk inside his room after the dinner:

“Jun Jin ah, don’t get angry. We will get out of this soon.” – The old man is patting his son’s back. 
“How? How? How? Dad, you have been talking about that for years and nothing has happened until now.”
“I will make sure it works this time. We just need to take the money.”
Seeing his dad smirks, Jun Jin knows there’s something different this time.
“What is it, dad? I want to know.”
“Do you know Wannabe? The famous boy group”
“Of course. I always want to be famous like them. But do they have anything related to this?”
“Hahaha, there is a member called Im Yoon. He is your mother’s son with her ex-husband. Their family also owns the Dae Han group. I will persuade her to meet him and ask for help. We will have a lot of things thanks to that, don’t worry”
“What? Really? I heard Dae Han group is the big 3 of our country. How can that boy be so lucky, unlike me.”
“Don’t worry, I will make you to become a super star too.” 

Both of them are looking at each other after that, smirking while imagining about their fantasyland in the future.

 

P/S: Here's my new chapter, hope that you all can enjoy. I already have the draft for the next chapter so I will try to upload it soon. Thank you! Bonus with some pictures for this imaginary group Wannabe while being on stage and ceremonies: