Scaredy Love

네가 너무 좋아 (I love you so much)

We continued finishing our homeworks. Luckily, I avoided getting flustered again. We decided to order pizza and other food with the money I got. We decided to watch a movie before Sungyoon leaves. It's already dark outside so the mood for a horror movie was definitely nice. I don't easily get scared by horror movies so I think I will be fine.

So when our food arrived we got some popcorn and other stuff to eat which was kind of alot, but hey, I guess these two have great appetites.

I took some pillows so that watching will be more comfortable. Then, I sat immediately and took the pizza and popcorn and place them at the center of the table. Wrong move. Jaeseok sat at my right side while Sungyoon sat at my left. A perfect sandwich. I guess I have no escape now.

Now when everyone was settled, the movie started and we eat while we watch it. Of course there's always the group of people haunted by something supernatural bla bla bla. I don't even get scared with the jump scares of the movie.

Then something touched my back. "Ahhhhh!" Yes I shouted. I immediately tried to stand up but failed to do so. Instead, I tripped on Jaeseok and accidentally sat on his lap. I almost hugged him because I got to scared of whatever that was. I almost got a heart attack.

"Wait, what happened?" Jaeseok asked. Trying to calm me down though he himself is still in shock. "There's something. I felt something crawling in my back." I didn't realized that I was shaking. I don't get scared with movies but damn, whatever that was, it really scared the out of me.

Jaeseok tried to hugged me back though I wasn't really trying to hug him. "Sungyoon, it was you right?" Jaeseok looks serious now.

"Yes. Yes. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to get scared that much. I just wanted to hear you scream because the movie doesn't affect you at all." Sungyoon apologized but he still was laughing si hard.

"Okay. Okay. Please don't do it again." I said. Feeling much better now that I know it was just Sungyoon.

"Come back here already then. Stop sitting on Jaeseok's lap." Sungyoon teased and laughed. OH MY GOD. I stood up immediately and I can feel my insides burning. I must be so red right now because Jaeseok looks flustered. Thankfully, the lights are out and the only light that can reveal our reactions was the one coming from the tv screen.

I went back to my seat and hugged my pillow tight. It was so lucky that no drinks or food were spilled by my reaction.

So how can I move on from that really. Here I am, trying to avoid awkward encounters with Sungyoon and I just made one with Jaeseok. Arghhh. If I could just rip my head open and remove my brain so that I could stop overthinking, I would.

As the movie progress, the three of us were silent because there were no more lousy jump scares. I can feel myself getting scared by the movie which was the first and the two beside me seems to get closer and closer to me.


Sungyoon tried to put his head on my pillow, lifting my arm so that it looks like I'm hugging his head. Okay. I don't know what to do. I think I can hear my heart beating so loudly.

"What do you think your doing?" I whispered.

"I'm trying not to look at the movie. It's too much for me." Sungyoon answered with a low voice.

I let him stay like that for a while. I don't want him to think I was still mad of what he did to me.

"Jae Eun, do you think the main character will die?" Jaeseok asked.

"Hope so. The story will be boring if she won't"

"You're to negative. Haha."

And then the main character actually dies after that. "Told you. She died."

"Wow. Are you like the writer or something?" Jaeseok asked.

"Naah. It's seems predictable. Thought it will get better but they failed to continue the hype." I said casually.

As the movie ended, Jaeseok stood up and started cleaning uo our mess. "Looks like Sungyoon's happily asleep for half the movie." He laughed then continued cleaning up.

"Sungyoon. Hey, rabbit guy. Wake up. The movie's over already. You missed everything." I said. Sungyoon looked lost. It took a while for him to realized that he was still in my apartment. "Oh, I didn't notice I have fallen asleep." He said.

"Well, it seems like your to scared of the movie and you decided to hide and sleep." Jaeseok said then laughed.

Sungyoon stared at me for a long time. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Uhm, yes. Yes. Oh, hey Jaeseok. I can sleep in your apartment right?"

"Oh, yes. I prepared the other bed for you already. Unless you want to share a bed with me" Jaeseok replied.

"Thanks, you're the best. Should we share a bed then?" Sungyoon laughed and started helping Jaeseok with cleaning up. They both laughed at each other for the fliriting they did.

"Awww. My ship is sailing. . .wait, what? Why would you sleep at Jaeseok's place?" I asked.

"Well, his parents went to visit some relatives and will be back after a fee days. So Sungyoon and I agreed that he should stay at my place for the meantime." Jaeseok answered as he finished cleaning the whole mess.

"Yeah. Exactly what he said." Sungyoon agreed.

"Oh. Wow. Okay. I understand." I don't know what to feel. Like Jaeseok and Sungyoon. Together? Waaah. For the next few days. I will have breakfast with Sungyoon. I will wake up, have dinners and whatsoever with CHOI SUNGYOON. OMG. I CAN'T BREATHE.

"Are you okay? Jae Eun? Are you still scared of the movie?" Jaeseok asked. He then touches my forehead and compared his temperature with mine. I was frozen by his gesture. "You do feel hot. Are you sick?" He asked.

"Yes. No! I mean no!" I answered defensively.

"Wait let me see." Sungyoon then reached for my cheeks and squeezed it so hard. "Doesn't seem hot to me. She looks so fluffy and squishy." Sungyoon said with a big smirk in his face.

"Yaaah. That's not what I'm saying." Jaeseok kind of pouted by the "hotness" Sungyoon was trying to say. And here I am lost by what the two of them did. Well, I'm still lost with the idea of having the two of them as neighbors.