Start of something. . .good? bad?

네가 너무 좋아 (I love you so much)


When it was lunch time, Jaeseok and I decided to eat at the classroom as Jaeseok's mother prepared us lunch. What did I deserve to have Jaeseok as my friend. Luckily, that jerk Sungyoon was nowhere to be found. Jaeseok took Sungyoon's chair and used it and we shared my table.

"So. . . what do you think. . .about the first day?" Jaeseok asked while trying to sneak in food into his mouth at every pause.

"It was great, until that blind moron bumped into me. Oh, wait it wasn't that great. We were almost late because of me." I said grumpily. I vented my hate on the rice who did nothing wrong to me. Haha.

"Eh? My day was good. Except that part where you got that scratch. I'm so happy I am not eating alone."

"Hello."
"Hi" Jaeseok and I replied in unison.

As I turn to the person who said hello, I saw the bad luck blind moron named Sungyoon..

"Uhm, I need to. Uhm. My seat. Can I sit at your chair? I guess?" He asked awkwardly.

"No." I said without thinking. "Don't you remember at all?" I asked, it came out a little rude but controlled. Yes, at least I can control my emotions.

"Remember what?" Sungyoon ask. He really doesn't have a clue of what I'm saying.

"This morning. At the gate. You bumped into her." Jaeseok said calmly. But with a little saltiness in his words.

"Bumped who? This girl." He looked like he was thinking deeply. Scratching his head, he was ready to admit that he doesn't remember when his face light up like he had that eureka moment. "OH! THAT'S RIGHT! It was you!" He looked so shocked when he realized this. What a moron.

"Wow. How rude of you to forget about it."

"But I didn't forgot about it, your face is not at all remarkable." he said like it was a matter of fact that there's nothing remarkable about me. "Well, oh. I'm sorry. I woke up late and I thought I would be late on the first day of school. I'm sorry."

"Sounds familiar. Waking up late at the first day of school. Hahaha." I glared at Jaeseok, showing him I get his remark.

He then bows, a full bow! Thankfully there are only a few of us here now, and no one seems to notice.

When I realized he wasn't getting up, I quickly said "Okay, okay. I forgive you." Though I don't forgive him at all. Why should I?

"Now that's fine, maybe we can eat now?" Jaeseok announced as if he actually stopped eating during the exchange of apologies and whatever that was. "You can join us if you want. Just take my chair."

We started to eat. Sungyoon was kind of a fun person actually. We started talking about where we were from and learned that Sungyoon lives here ever since he was born and that they own a bakery which explain why he have shared us a very delicious bread.

Jaeseok also said that he went and lived in Japan for a couple of years. "Really? Japan? Why didn't you tell me?" I protested. "You didn't asked." Then the two of them laughed. The whole lunch we tried getting to know each other and it feels like we have bonded.

Lunch had ended and classes resumed. We had a diagnostic test in one of the subjects but other than that, the classes went smoothly.

By the end of our class, we were so eager to get out of school. We walked together home, waved Sungyoon goodbye before we headed on our way home. Jaeseok invited me again to have dinner with him and the day had ended without me noticing.