Fallin'

네가 너무 좋아 (I love you so much)

 "Do my eyes look puffy?" I asked Sungyoon.

"A little bit. Don't worry, no one will notice." 

--

"Wait, what happened to you? Did you just cried?" Jaeseok said this after he sees me. I glared at Sungyoon who just laughed at me.

"Yeah. Our Jae Eun is a crybaby." Then he laughs again. I swear, I would have pushed Sungyoon towards the edge of the rooftop but it's not worth it to kill this rabbit. What happened to the soft Sungyoon who comforted me? Was it because Jaeseok is here?

"Shut up, rabbit." He glared at me then said. "Crybaby. bubububu" I can't stay mad at this . Damn. Jaeseok was left lost again. Clearly, he has no idea what was happening, again.

"So, why did you cry?" Jaeseok asked. I feel so bad that he gets left out everytime. 

"Well, uhm. Do you want to make me cry again?" 

"Hmm. Yes?" 

"Yah! Parkjhumma!" Jaeseok eyes widened with the new nickname I gave him.

"How dare you call me that!" He tried hitting my shoulder but I run away. He chased after me and we ran all over the place. Sungyoon just sat there watching us act like kids. Jaeseok finally caught me then tickled me to death. "Jaeseeeeok! Stop please. I'm dying. I can't breathe anymore." I managed to finish my sentences in between shouts and squeals.

Jaeseok stopped as he got tired. We sat there trying to catch our breath. We ate our lunch already, dropping jokes and stories all the time. We can't eat peacefully as we got so comfortable talking about our childhood and other stuff.

There must be something about staying here in the rooftop that makes us feel like ourselves.

--

When classes resumed, we were tasked to go to the library and prepare a report. I have Sungyoon, Jaeseok, Daeyeol and Soo Yeon as my groupmates. This is the dream team. We gathered around the table after we have collected the books we need (Yeah, they asked us to use books instead of the internet, something about not relying on the internet at all times). I was seated between Soo Yeon and Daeyeol while Sungyoon and Jaeseok are on the other side of the table. We were writing notes for the parts assigned to each of us.

I keep notocing that Daeyeol seems to be distracted whenever I talk to him which is weird because the only interaction I have with him is when we talk about school duties. I tried ignoring this but then I noticed Sungyoon stealing glances towards me. Is there something wrong in my face or what?

After finishing our report, we returned the books we took to their respective shelves. I tried returning one book but I can't reach the top, I can't even find that small step-ladder I used to get the book. And because I'm too lazy to look for it, I tried stepping on the 2nd level of the shelf. I was careful not to put too much weight on it (I am too small to destryo the shelf) but then when I tried reaching the top part I slipped. I braced myself for the fall but it never came. I only felt two strong arms carrying me (bridal style).

I didn't noticed that my eyes were closed because of how scared I was. I slowly opened it to see who this knight in shining armor was, why do I keep thinking it is Jaeseok or Sungyoon? What surprised me next was the face which was staring at me. I recognize the glasses of this guy and the serious face he always have. Lee Daeyeol. OMG why do it have to be him? I closed my eyes again wishing all of this would stop. Then I heard Jaeseok's voice.

"What happened?" He asked.

"She fell, and I tried to save her. I guess." Daeyeol replied with a cool and calm voice. He then brings me to my feet. 

"Thank you." I said and I bowed to him. What was I supposed to do? This is so awkward.

"No problem." Then he leaves like nothing happened.

"Jae Eun." Jaeseok said.

"Yes?"

"You're spacing out again."

"No I'm not!" I kind of shouted so everyone in the library said *shhhh*. When will I learn to control my mouth?

"It seems like you've found a new prince to save you, huh." Jaeseok's voice sounded like, he was hurt or something? He can't be jealous right? Jaeseok and that face of him? Jealous? As if.

"What prince? New one? Do I have an old prince around me?" I teased.

"Don't you consider me as your prince?" What should I reply to that?

Thank God Soo Yeon came, "We need to get back now. We need to submit our reports. Why are you so red, Jae Eun?" Why does she need to point that out. Jaeseok and I tried to look in different directions after what Soo Yeon said.

"She was just saved by her prince, let's go." Jaeseok left without looking back at us. 

"What prince?" Soo Yeon continued asking alot of questions about what happened and I told her everything. I'm so thankful I have this girl as my friend. I can't tell this kind of stories to Jaeseok and Sungyoon.

"I think he likes you." Soo Yeon said.

"Wait, who's he?" 

"Daeyeol."

"Not Jaeseok?"

"Clearly you like Jaeseok, I thought you like Sungyoon."

"What?" I was shocked by our topic that I can't believe Soo Yeon thinks this way. What have I done? "I don't like anyone."

Soo Yeon just stared at me with great disbelief. As we approach our room, I noticed Myungsoo was standing by our door.

"Jae Eun! I forgot to give you these." He was holding some books. Oh no! Not just books! JAPANESE COMICS! OMG.

"Myungsoo oppa! These are my favorites! Thank you!" I snatched the books from him. I was so busy scanning the books.

"I know mother won't let you buy those so I decided to buy you those. Oh hello." His attention was now directed to glasses girl. Wow, did he just used these manga to see glasses girl?

"Hi." Soo Yeon's voice became soft and cute. I can't believe this. Does she have a crush on my brother?

"I'm Kim Myungsoo, I'm Jae Eun's older brother. What's your name?"

"I'm Kim Soo Yeon. Older brother?" Soo Yeon asked, her eyes looked more curious because of her glasses.

"Yeah, long story. I'll tell you sometime." I smiled at Soo Yeon. "Oppa, you can go now. No need to flirt with my friend. Thank you again."

"Okay, okay. It was nice talking to you." Myungsoo gave Soo Yeon his cute smile then leaves. Soo Yeon forgot about asking me questions as she went straight to our classroom.

I thought my story would end now, but of course, I am a clumsy little freak and I accidentally slipped. And Sungyoon had to be there to catch me. Where do these guys come from really? Everyone stared as I cursed out loud. I'm so red and Sungyoon's face was so close. Can't I just faint right now? I can't even move. 

Then, Jaeseok was standing right in front of us. He took my hand and helped me to stand up. "Be careful next time." He said. I nod then we went back to our seats. I don't know if I can survive anymore of this.