Lucky or Unlucky?

네가 너무 좋아 (I love you so much)

Finally, classes had ended. The three of us went home together. No one was talking and I don't even know how to react. Then a black car just stopped beside us. We stared at the familiar car we see every morning. Lee Daeyeol started talking and I was just shocked with what was happening that I didn't understand what he was saying.

"Choi Jae Eun? Can you hear me?" Daeyeol said once again.

"Ha? What? Can you repeat what you said?" I stared at him. What the hell does this guy want?

"Do you guys want a ride home?" He said.

"Uhm, I think we're just fine with our bikes?" I answered simply. I don't think he noticed that we have our bikes and that we decided walking and strolling with our bikes. My mind is still blank from that Sungyoon incident and now I don't even want to remember how Daeyeol saved me in the library. Ahhhh. Why do I have to experience this. Not to be that person, but I feel like I will die because of these good-looking, idol-like people around me. I have too much of Myungsoo looking like a prince. I don't want anymore of this.

Then I realized I was talking to myself inside my mind that Daeyeol's car already left. I just spaced out and looked dumb.

"What is wrong with you? Are you okay? You didn't even said goodbye to Daeyeol?" Jaeseok said with too much care in his voice. Too much, I might vaporize.

"I'm just tired."

"Me too. Try lifting weights because someone is so clumsy." Sungyoon said.

"When did you lift weights? Does our school have a gym? I stared at him with no idea what he was talking about.

"Jae Eun, you really need to sleep. You can't comprehend my joke about how heavy you are." 

"Wait, oh. Okay. I understand." I turned away, trying not to have an eye contact with him. Why would he bring that up? But hey, life's a . When I looked away from Sungyoon, I looked at Jaeseok's handsome face. I just want to hide from everything now. I will die early from being attacked like this.

When we got home, I went straight to my bed not caring to say goodbye to the two guys who makes my head hurts and my heart work double time.

--

For the whole week, Myungsoo oppa sometimes go to our room just to say hello to me. It seems that he found new friends and it has to be Lee Sungyeol. What a small world I have. I have to talk to Myungsoo while Sungyeol oppa was talking to his brother. Why do I need to suffer being embarassed in front of Lee Daeyeol. 

Even Soo Yeon was acting weird whenever Myungsoo was around. She keeps on blushing and can't even talk properly when my brother talks to her. She really must have fallen for him like every other girl in the school did. 

Other than those weird scenarios, I keep on sneaking to the rooftop. Not that I expect the hamster guy to be there. Not that I have been listening to his voice recording. Wow. I reached the denial stage. I need to cleanse myself.

During classes, Jaeseok looks at me with so much worry but avoids asking me questions. Thank god, I really love how this guy knows what I need. If I could just marry him so that my problems will be gone.

Then at the last weekday, before going home, I noticed that I left my notebook at my desk. We were almost passed the gate when I remembered about it. I went back to the building which looks so far away now.

"Do you want us to join you?" Jaeseok called at me as I sprint away.

"No thanks! I can go myself." Then I didn't looked back. As I got near to our classroom, I heard that familiar voice. It was the voice I was looking for the whole week. I can't believe this. What are the chances that I will go back and find him here? Am I this lucky? Then I saw her. Yes.  A girl, she's with him.

"Sunggyu oppa. Could you sing me my favorite song?" A girl, someone I might have seen before but hadn't noticed, was with him. Holding flowers and other stuff. He was singing to her the song that I heard from the rooftop. So it was for her, huh?

I can feel my eyes starting to cry. This is all new to me. Is this what they call first love? 

I just stared at them, watching how he serenades her with that lovely voice of him. The song which made me fall for him. 

"Jae Eun." 

I looked back, it was Sungyoon.

"What took you so long, have you found whatever it was you came back for?" Tears started falling from my eyes. This is so wrong. It's only a week and I don't even know his name. Oh, right Sunggyu. Sounds like Sungyoon. "Wait, are you crying?"

I looked back at the classroom and found that Sunggyu and whoever that girl was were looking at us. It has looked like we disturbed them or something. I ran to my desk, which is actually the desk where they have chosen to sit and do stuff, sweet stuff. I hurriedly took my notebook and of course, I am a dumb and clumsy, the notebook fell and Sunggyu took it. DAMN. He clearly saw that I wrote the lyrics of his song. He looks at me like I was weird or something then I snatched the notebook from him. 

I ran and Sungyoon tried to follow me. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing." Trying to hide my tears and whatever hurt my face is showing.

"Did that guy, I mean he was the guy from the rooftop right?" 

"Can we please stop talking about him?" Then I wailed.

"Okay cry baby, please stop. I don't want to see you cry like this." Sungyoon said. Then he took my head and let it rest in his shoulders. If he thought it was comforting, he was wrong. All it did was make me cry more. 

"What's wrong?" It was Jaeseok. Of course, he is late again. He doesn't have a clue what happened. Again.

"She tripped again. I wasn't able to catch her this time, so she's crying like a baby." Sungyoon just lied to Jaeseok? For me? 

"Yah. What the hell?" Was all I can say, even my voice is cracking.

"Are you hurt?" Jaeseok took my arm and made me face him. He was scanning everything from my head to toe. "Where, tell me. Where does it hurt?" Jaeseok's becoming a mom again.

"It hurts here." Then I took his hand and placed it in my heart. Then I laughed as he looked like he was scammed or something. Jaeseok just put his arm around me and hugged me too.

Then three of us laughed and everything just turned out to be normal. Everything was normal again, even if my heart just broke from a million pieces.