The second member

네가 너무 좋아 (I love you so much)

"Jaeseok, you look so handsome."
"Yeah, i know" He started to laugh. He has such a crazy laugh. Crazy yet beautiful.

"Yaah! What are you laughing about? Are you laughing at me?"
Oh no. He's here again. Wait, who is he? I know him but I can't see his face. What is that noise? Jaeseok, open the door please. It's so loud. I'm sleeping.


Then I woke up. Right, I was dreaming. Of course I was dreaming. I WAS DREAMING ABOUT JAESEOK???? WHAT? But really, who's knocking this early?

"Jae eun-ahhhh, yaaah! Wake up already. We're be late." I heard Jaeseok calling my name.

I looked at my phone. My alarm was on snooze! Oh no! I didn't heard my alarm again. I'm so stupid. And I am so late.

I went to the door and yelled at Jaeseok. "I'm awake. Give me 10 minutes. I'll be ready."

"Okay okay. Just call me when you're ready. We're gonna be late."

I went and showered for 10 minutes. I didn't even washed my hair. Thankfully, I already washed it last night, before I went to sleep.

It took me another 5 minutes to put on my clothes and get myself ready. "Thank you, my yesterday self, for fixing my things already." I told myself. It was a habit of mine, thanking my past self when ever that past version of me did something to help the struggling version of me in the present.

I went and called Jaeseok who was actually waiting by the door of his apartment. Luckily, his mother would bring us to school today before she leaves and go back to Japan.

"I'm really sorry for not waking up early. It won't happen again." I assured him.

"That's fine. We won't be late if my mother will drive us to school." He smiled. Why isn't he mad at me? Even I am mad at myself for being such a klutz.

It was a quick ride. The school was near from our apartments but would be far enough to be late if we walk.

"See you soon, son. I love you." His mother waved goodbye.

"Yes mom. Okay, you can go now. Love you." Jaeseok said. He looks so kind and loving.

"And you, Jae eun, look after each other okay? Good luck with school! Goodbye!"

"Yes maam. Thank you for everything." I replied politely. Then her mother left. We walked towards the entrance of the school when i heard someone yelling.

"Yaaaaaaaaah!"

Then I was on the ground. Who is this blind stupid person who bumped at me?????

"Jae Eun I heard Jaeseok called my name.

"I'm sorry. I was running and I can't stop. I didn't see you there." The boy who looks like a rabbit jogged while trying to say something. He sprinted off and I didn't get anything of what he's saying at all. He looks like the bad guys from those manga i read.

"YOU DIDN'T SEE-!? Oh, nevermind. I'm too tired to even have this talk. Come, Jaeseok let's go." I said with an angry tone. Angry yet exhausted. It seems like my day had become pretty bad already.

As we entered the school grounds, Jaeseok asked me if I'm alright.

"I'm fine."

"No you're not. Look at that, you hand is hurt." He took my hand and tried touching the scratch in my hand. I didn't even noticed I have that.

"Nevermind that. It's just a scratch." I smiled. I don't want to worry him anymore. I feel fine, really.

--

After the opening ceromony of the school, we head towards our classroom. We sat next to the window at the back row. I told him that those seats are where the main characters sit. He laugh at me and told me "You read alot of manga"

"But really. He didn't see? OH WHAT IN THE NAME OF!" Jaeseok laugh at me everytime I remember and rant about what happened. His laugh seems to calmed me down.

I sat and tried and placed my head on the table. I'm still feel sleepy and thought that I could steal some quick rest before the homeroom teacher comes.

I felt someone sit at the chair in front of me.
Whoever that maybe, I hope he's not as tall as Jaeseok or I won't be able to see what's in front.

"The teacher is coming." one student called up. Everyone got ready and I tried my best to not look like I just woke up.

"Jae Eun. "I heard Jaeseok call out to me. He reached out and tucked my hair that have fallen out of my braids from napping.

I felt myself blush and hope he wouldn't notice. It's to early to have a crush on this guy.

"Thank you." I said.

Then the homeroom teacher started to introduce himself. It was all going great but then I noticed something familiar with the boy sitting in front of me.

"What the" I said loud enogh that everyone look at my direction. My assumptions were proven right when the person I completely feel annoyed at turned to face me.

"I'm sorry. I told everyone." The class continued.

He doesn't even remember me. I looked at Jaeseok, hoping he would smile at me and help me from the embarassment and he did.

I wrote on a piece of paper "It's him. The guy in front of me is the one who bumped at me a while ago."

Upon reading, Jaeseok seems shocked and look at the guy in front of me. He just nod then shook his head. Looks like he's telling me I have chosen the wrong seat.

Introductions were made and I am very eager to know what was this prick's name. And when it was his turn he casually introduced himself, smiling like he was a star, an idol perhaps.

"My name is Choi Sungyoon. I am 17 years old. Nice meeting you all!" Some girls even giggled. Such flirts.

Then a few students introduced and it was Jaeseok's turn. Of course the flirts have giggled once again and seem to take note of every detail Jaeseok was providing the class.

"Hello everyone. I am Park Jaeseok. 17 years old. I hope we can be good friends." Jaeseok said without getting nervous. Wow. That was a very different Jaeseok compared to the one I met last night.

When it was my turn, no one paid much attention to me as compared to how they paid attention to the two handsome boys in the class. Wait, did I just called the jerk handsome? What is wrong with me?

"I am Choi Jae Eun. 16 years old." Then I sat down.

"Okay, so class. Please take note your seats for the first half of the school year will be the seats you have chosen for today. So wherever you are seated now, that will be your permanent seat until I say so.

WHAT? I'm stuck with this guy's back for God know's how long. I caught Jaeseok hiding a laugh as he realized what is happening.