The calm before the storm?

네가 너무 좋아 (I love you so much)

Jaeseok's POV

"What happened? You look like you've seen a ghost?" I asked Sungyoon as he looks so pale.

"Oh. I just. Nothing. I'm fine." Sungyoon said then he went straight to the bathroom. Whatever happened made me curious now. I was about to text Jae Eun to ask what happened when I heard her calling at the door.

"Sungyoooooooon! Sungyoon. Please. OH MY GOD. HE'S MY BROTHER FOR 'S SAKE." Jae Eun sounded frustrated. Wait, brother?

I opened the door and see Jae Eun with the biggest scowl I've ever seen from her. This is really making me curious. What the hell happened?

"Okay. So can someone tell me what is happening?" I asked when Sungyoon got out the bathroom. He must have heard Jae Eun's voice.

"Hi." The "Myungsoo oppa" just walked in in my apartment. This really makes my head hurt.

"Hello. Okay please just spill the beans. I'll be having a headache now if no one tells me why Sungyoon looks like he's seen a ghost or why is Jae Eun so defensive and who the heck is this Myungsoo really? No offense to you but whoever you are, I really need to know." I just said everything without pause. Wow. I'm amazed with myself.

Jae Eun breathes in before she start saying something. Okay here it comes.

"Myungsoo is my older brother." Jae Eun said calmly.

"Eh???! Brother?" I don't have words for this. Damn it. Jae Eun has an older brother too? Until when will we get this revelations from her really?

"So. That's why! Oh. Sorry. Sorry if I misunderstood what happened." Sungyoon was dumsbtruck.

"Really. What are you talking about. Please, someone answer me." I need to appease this curiousity of mine or I might just scold these kids.

"He saw my body. Hahaahha!" Myungsoo laughed like what he said was not weird.

I replied with a "What?" Because that made me feel sorry for whatever Sungyoon saw.

"What body. Damn oppa. This Myunsgoo was chaging his clothes when Sungyoon came so I guess he misunderstood what is happening. But really, there was nothing." Jae Eun's eyes looks like she was pleading us to believe in her.

"No need to explain anymore Jae Eun we believe you."

"Yeah, I believe you too." Sungyoon added to my reply.

"Sorry guys, I was just messing with you. You two look really jealous when I borrowed Jae Eun today." Then he hugs Jae Eun and I can see now that he really just wanted to little sister whom he missed alot.

"Sungyoon was jealous. Hahaha." I laughed at Sungyoon who was staring at me like I was the weird one. The atmosphere seem to lighten now that I understand who Myungsoo-hyung is.

"Well, he said the two of us. . .sooo." Sungyoon replied. I just stared at him after I realized what Jae Eun's brother said.

"Oppa, stop it please. I'm too tired now. I really need to sleep now." Jae Eun looked like she's ready to pass out any minute. I guess she really cared about Sungyoon's opinion?

"Go sleep now Jae Eun. We still have a class tomorrow. Try and take a rest." I said as I pat her head. How can this girl look so adorable even though her face screams frustration?

"Okay, good night guys." Then Jae Eun went back to her apartment with Myungsoo trailing at her back. The last thing I heard before they were out of my sight is Myungsoo asking why Sungyoon and I are living in the same apartment. Wow. Too much misunderstanding in one day.

--

Jae Eun's POV.

Thr dreams came to me again. This time, it is clear that I am dreaming but I went on and didn't forced myself to wake up because I got curious why the hell is Sungyoon in my dreams. He was wearing a black hoodie it was cold and we were watching the fireworks together. Weird. Then Jaeseok joins us then I rest my head on his shoulder. Weird again. I can feel my heart beating faster and faster. The two of them were calling my name then it was all dark. I can only hear my name.


"Jae Eun, that husband of yours is at the door." Myungsoo said. Clearly he is annoyed whenever someone interrupts his sleep. Remember how Bomin hates waking up and having his sleep disturbed? Well, it runs in the family I guess.

I woke up immediately after hearing this. Might be the reason why I dreamed of my two bestfriends was that I can hear them trying to wake me up.

"Jae Eun, wake up." Jaeseok was about to knock again when I opened the door. "I'm awake now. It's too early Jaeseok. Why would you wake me up.

"I. Uhm. Good morning. I want to know if you are going to have breakfast with us, or maybe you have your own plans?"

"Oh. Good morning. Wait I'll ask Myungsoo oppa." Then I went and ask Myungsoo who was still sleeping. He just gave a nod then continued sleeping again.

"We will join you for breakfast. Do you want me to help you cook? I can't go back to sleep now." I said while I give him the kindest smile I can give. I don't want him to think that I got mad or something for him waking me up.

"I think I can use your help. I kind of missed you the whole day, yesterday." Then he messed with my hair again. My heart is pounding.

"Just go to the aparment after you get ready." He then looks at me from head to toe. Okay. I forgot to fix my heart and everything but, what do I care anyway? He had seen me sleeping and everything.

I went on and took a bath. It only took me 15 minutes to prepare. Jaeseok was all set when I came to his apartment. I really admire how organized and mature he is. One can consider this guy as the perfect husband. The girl she marries would be really lucky.

"What do we have for breakfast?" I asked.

"Me" Sungyoon announced this outrageous idea after he comes out of the bathroom. Luckily he was wearing actual clothes or I might be dead right now.

"Yaaaah. Sungyoon. That's disgusting!" Jaeseok stopped whatever he was doing, exagerrating his disgust with Sungyoon's actions.

"Sungyoon, it's too early for that." I said. I can't comprehend what's going on inside the mind of this rabbit. Must be carrots.

"Oh. Okay. The you want me for dinner then?" Sungyoon replied then he laughed so hard his eyes were so small and wrinkles surrounded them.

"Oh god. Please stop. Or else we will have a grilled rabbit for breakfast." I said.

"Or maybe we could just eat the rabbit raw?" Jaeseok said this while holding a knife.

"Okay, okay! I'll stop." Sungyoon raised his hand to signal his surrender. The three of us laughed. If we could just stay in this moment, really, it's too perfect.

--
After the three of us have finished cooking breakfast and prepared our lunch, myungsoo joined us then we enjoyed the food. I miss Bomin now, it feels like I have my family with me and that little snake brother of mine is the only thing missing.

After we finished cleaning up and preparing for school, we ride our bikes. Because Myungsoo doesn't have his own bike, we shared mine. I really missed how my older brother and I did this before. If our parents didn't get a divorce then, Bomin, Myungsoo and I could have been happy. Well, at least for now we can enjoy our time together.

The day started well, and everything was fine.