Oooops.

네가 너무 좋아 (I love you so much)

We went to the movies. Ate at the mall then went to the arcade. Sungyoon insisted that we go to a noraebang but I said I don't know how to sing so we decided not to go anymore. Ah, yes. There was also a time when Bomin got lost. And when we found him he looks spacing out but was smiling so hard he can't seem to stop himself from smiling. We didn't even want to ask what happened.

The day went by so quickly and as we decided to go home, we saw glasses girl come out from a book store. We tried calling her so she would notice but she didn't.

"Oh, it's Glasses girl." I said.

"Glasses girl?" Bomin asked.

"Oh, someone from school. We're in the same class." I answered.

"She looks beautiful, isn't she?" Sungyoon teased Bomin. I never saw Bomin got so red like this. Could it be he really thought Glasses girl look pretty. Well, she is. But come on, this is Bomin. I didn't even think he would have a crush on anyone now. He is still a baby to me.

"No she's not. I didn't say that!" Bomin was defensive. We all tried to laugh it off. This was the only time of the day that they and not me.

We took the bus on our way home. There were only two vacant seats when we ride the bus. Sungyoon got to the vacant seat and let me take that seat. I noticed that the other vacant seat was occupied by Bomin. Jaeseok and Sungyoon just stood there waiting for the next stop so they can have a seat.

I noticed that the girl sitting beside Bomin was Glasses girl so I went and called the attention of the rabbit and the tall guy.

"Oh. Look at Bomin. He looks so red." Sungyoon looked and Bomin doesn't seem to notice. He looks at a nonexistent spot at the floor. We sneaked some pictures of Bomin with glasses girls when she reached for the bell. Sadly she was about to get off the bus which means Bomin will be sad. Haha. Bomin tried so hard not to look at her but just did.

When Glasses girl was about to get off of the bus, she noticed us and said hi which was actually a goodbye at that time. Jaeseok sat beside Bomin and it seems like he was teasing him. While Sungyoon took the seat beside me.

The ride was kind of long as we really went and visited alot of places before going home. Sungyoon was a great tour guide and it made me tired somehow.

--
"Jae Eun, we need to get off on the next bus stop. Wake up." I can hear Sungyoon talking to me. I didn't knew he has this sweet voice.

"Jae Eun wake up or I'll have to carry you." I realized that I'm leaning on something which is weird because. Wait. "OMG. I've fallen asleep!" I woke up instantly when I realized that I've been asleep in Sungyoon's shoulder. What the hell was that. Why did I let myself do that? I can't look straight at Sungyoon anymore.

"Are you okay?" Sungyoon asked. Showing a little bit of concern.

"Yes." I answered without having an eye contact. Sungyoon doesn't seem to be affected by what happened. He acted cool and normal afterwards.

When we got home, Sungyoon waved his goodbye and asked if he could come tomorrow because he need some help with our homework. We agreed that we will have a study session at Jaeseok's apartment because it was alot bigger than mine. We bid our goodbyes and I was left, with my brother, to think about what happened with Sungyoon and me in that bus.

Oh. Wrong move. Tomorrow will definetly be awkward. Well, at least for me.