"The introvert president"

네가 너무 좋아 (I love you so much)


It was the end of the week now and the day started great. I was looking forward to school and finally, I woke up early. Well, Jaeseok woke me up actually. We decided that after what happen the first day of school, he will check on me every morning to see if I'm already awake. He even makes breakfast for the two of us now. What will I do without him.

"So I made some lunch for us today. You really need to wake up early for the next days so that you can cook for us." Jaeseok said, definitely mocking me.

"Do you really think I can wake up that early? Eh?" I asked as I stuffed my mouth with some bread and bacon.

"Well, I won't be your husband forever." He said with a face that was so serious I could have choked.

"WHAT?" I almost thrown everything in my mouth because of that word. THAT WORD!

"HUSBAND???" I shouted.

"Hey, that was just a joke. Hahaha. Anyways, eat or we will be late."

--

We decided to ride our bikes to school because the weather is still great. As we reach the crossroads we heard someone calling our names.

"Jae Eun! Jaeseok! Yaah! Wait for me!" We stopped as the person calling us, no yelling at us actually, gets closer.

"Good morning rabbit." Jaeseok teased sungyoon while he catches his breath.

"Hey tall guy. Don't call me that." Then they both laughed again, slightly nudging Jaeseok's shoulder. They almost looked like a couple.

"Ahhh, you're so sweet to each other. Almost makes me wanna throw up." I said while trying to act like I was indeed throwing up.

"She's just jealous. Ignore her. I said I won't be her husband forever." Jaeseok said. I can feel my face get so red now. Why does he need to make me flushed all of a sudden.

"Oh. Wait are you two. . .uhm lovers?" Sungyoon asked believing what this handsome moron said.

"NO WE'RE NOT." Jaeseok and I said in unison.

"Okay. Okay don't get defensive." Then he laughed. "Let's go or we will be late." We continued our journey towards the hell we call school. Sungyoon rode the bike with Jaeseok which made the bike small compared to the two.

--
Classes had started and our homeroom teacher said that we will be needing a class president and a vice president. The teacher asked for volunteers and Sungyoon volunteered me instead. So much for the word 'volunteer'.

But before the teacher had decided I will be the president, a very tall guy who sits near the door at the front row.

Then, finally, the homeroom teacher decided that the tall guy (apparently his name is Lee Daeyeol) will be the president and I will be the vice president. The teacher also asked for a volunter for the secretary position and someone with a glasses voluntered when no one did.

The teacher asked us to collect the forms that were provided to us the previous day and to return it to us before the afternoon period starts.

Classes continued and I seem to forget about the tall guy Lee Daeyeol.

--
During lunch the glasses girl, Kim Soo Yeon, have started collecting the forms and pass it to me. Even the quiz notebooks from the earlier subject was collected already by the tall president and me. Jaeseok and Sungyoon also helped. We decided to bring the forms and notebooks after everyone had their lunch.

"Yaaah, Daeyeool. I forgot my lunch. Did you bring it with you?" A very tall guy, who looks like daeyeol suddenly appeared at the door.

"Ah, yes here it is." He then passed a bag that seems to be a lunch box.

"Thanks." He then pats Daeyeol in the head. Daeyeol aggressively refused but the tall guy just laughed and turn away.

"Wonder who that was?" I asked Sungyoon and Jaeseok who started eating already.

"Ah, that's Daeyeol's older brother. Lee Sungyeol. He's a college student here." Sungyoon said like it was just common knowledge. "They're popular, you know. The Lee brothers." He added.

"Ahhhh. I see. Waaah, it must be their genes. Both of them are very tall." I said, very amazed by how tall they are.

"I'm taller than that Daeyeol." Jaeseok added and continued eating.

"Awww. Our big guy is jealous. Hahaha." I teased Jaeseok. He definetly looks cute when he's like that.

"Jealous? Me? Haha! I'm just saying, I really am taller than him." replied defensively.

The glasses girl then approached. "Uhm."

"Oh, hey. Are we going to bring those now? I'm done eating." I smiled at her, trying to look friendly.

"Yes. Uhm. We should bring it." She said, almost like whispering.

"Okay. Lee Daeyeol, we'll bring it now to the faculty room." I called.

"Okay. Okay."

"Here let me help you." Sungyoon offered to help me with the notebooks but I declined.

After Daeyeol, Glasses girl and I have brought the notebooks and the forms to the faculty-in-charge we went back to our classrooms.

Classes resumed and we went home afterwards. We decided to eat first at a fastfood place before going home. There was some study session so we wen't home late. Even on fridays.

"Jae Eun, Jaeseok. What are your plans tomorrow?" Sungyoon asked.

"Nothing. There's not much too study so far." Jaeseok said.

"Should we watch a movie or something?" I asked.

"Are you asking me on a date?" Sungyoon asked. Honestly, what's is wrong with this person?

"What date? Hahaha! WE should do something. You know, you said you'd give us a tour." I looked at him trying to look like I wasn't affected by what he said about asking him on a date.

"That sounds fun." Jaeseok agreed.

After planning what we will do the next day, we wave our goodbyes. Jaeseok and I were on our way home, when I saw someone going out of the convenience store. I could not believe my eyes when I saw him.