Lemonade

네가 너무 좋아 (I love you so much)

Sungyoon's POV

Okay. I'm okay. That was just a kiss. Not like it was my first kiss. . .

DAMN IT. IT WAS MY FIRST KISS. I AM NOT OKAY. JAE EUN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE. WHY WOULD THAT HAPPEN?

Okay. Calm yourself. 1, 2, 3. . .then suddenly dim lights appeared. I can see the blush in Jae Eun's face no matter how dim the light was. She looks so beautiful, and her lips. Those lips just touched mine. I just kissed those red lips of hers.

Her face is too close, I am trying to stop myself from kissing her again. Not that I intended that to happen.

"I'm sorry." Jaeseok's voice woke me up from that love haze I am experiencing.

Everything that happened afterwards seems like blur to me. Well, everything except that freaking clown. After getting out of the haunted house and it feels weird to see Jae Eun's face clearly. My face is still warm from all the things I felt from that quick kiss.

"Hi guys." The other people suddenly come out of the haunted house and they were laughing about Sunggyu and how he got mad at something. I didn't pay attention that much. How can I when Jae Eun is just there talking to Soo Yeon. Looking as beautiful as always. Distracting me again and again.

"So where should we go next?" Sungyeol asked.

--
Jae Eun's POV

The whole day was fun, we tried almost all the rides that are less extreme because Soo Yeon and I wouldn't want to have a repeat of the roller coaster experience. Afterwards, Sunggyu suggested that we go to a noraebang.

Everyone seems to agree, even Sungyoon.

"Finally we will hear Jae Eun's voice!" Jaeseok said. I remember the last time that they asked me to go to a noraebang. Now I don't think I can escape this.

"Do you sing?" Sunggyu seems to be curious.

"I don't. Oh god. Please. If you don't want to make it rain, never let me sing." I said.

"Is this true?" Jaeseok asked Myungsoo.

"I don't really know now. When we were kids she would sing beautifully but after that, hmm. I never heard her sing again." Myungsoo said.

"Haha. You will have a comeback then." Soo Yeon nudged me. Yeah, bully.

So we went and found a nearby place. Sunggyu paid and rented a room for a few hours. Luckily we got the largest one and the 8 of us can stay together.

Sunggyu sits beside me while Soo Yeon sits on my left side. Sungyoon and Jaeseok sat with Daeyeol at the right side of the room.

Myungsoo, sungyeol sits at the right side, my brother sits at the left side of Soo Yeon.

Everyone took turns in singing and Sungyeol picks lively songs. He even sang Pick Me then everyone went wilding, well except for Sunggyu who looked at us like we are weird. Everyone laughed and enjoyed all the dissing of Gyu.

"Yah, Jae Eun. You should sing something." Daeyeol said. Even Daeyeol sang a song already.

"Okay okay." Then I select a song. It's You by Henry. Well, it's the first thing that come up in my mind.

"Woaaah, amazing." Sunggyu said.

"Please don't expect so much." I said.

Then I started singing. Everyone was quiet and I think I just killed the mood. When the song was done no one said anything.

"I know it's not that good. Okay who's next!" I said.

Sungyoon took the microphone. "You sang great, we don't want to tease you because you might cry." Sungyoon said as he picks a song.

"Yah, who says I will cry." Everyone looked at Myungsoo.

"Hey, why me." Myungsoo said. Then all of us laughed.

"I won't cry." I said. No one got tl continue the bullying when Sungyoon's song started. The title of the song was Lemonade.

She's my sunshine in the rain
My Tylenol when I'm in pain yeah
Let me tell you what she means to me
Like a tall glass of lemonade
When it's burning hot on summer days
She's exactly what I need

My heart just stopped. Wait. This is the first time I can hear Sugyoon singing seriously. He continued singing. He closes his eyes every now and then.

She's soothing like the ocean rushing on the sand
She takes care of me baby
And she helps me be a better man
She's so beautiful, sometimes I stop to close my eyes
She's exactly what I need

Then Sungyoon looked at me. It was a brief moment but that line from the song just made me want to scream.

She's my smile when I'm feeling blue
She's my good night sleep when the day is through yeah
Let me tell you what she means to me
(She's kinda like this)

Damn. His smooth voice was on point. He looks intently at me.

Kinda like the feeling after your first kiss

The two of us broke eye contact. First kiss. Oh god. No. Why. I lost track of everything after he said the word kiss. I can't look at him anymore. My heart is melting from his voice. What am I feeling right now?

"I'll sing next." Sunggyu said.

"Huh? Oh. What will you sing?" I said.

"Wait for it." I caught Sungyoon looking at me again but he seems distracted with his singing. He didn't even finished it properly.

"Okay. My turn." Sunggyu took the microphone from Sungyoon. Sungyoon seems to had lost his energy.

The song was titled. Eyes, Nose, Lips by Taeyang. He started singing. Then I remembered the day when I feel for him.

Sungyoon's POV

I watched as Jae Eun started talking to Sunggyu. My feelings won't reach her. Like she will notice how I feel by singing for her. That first kiss. Why would I pock a song that talks about that. Could it be her first kiss too?

I finish the skng with less enthusiasm as I can see Sunggyu talking to her. Then he goes and take the microphone from me, and I started remembering that time when it felt like Sunggyu took Jae Eun from me.


Yes. Jae Eun's eyes, nose and lips are so perfect. And if she really loves this Sunggyu, I don't know if I can let go of my feelings.

After a few more rounds of songs everyone was so tired. When we used up all the hours already, we decided to go home. Myungsok and Sunggyu went back to their dorms already and left Sungyeol to give us a ride home.

"Goodbye! Sis." Myungsoo bearhugs Jae Eun again. I can't tell if he was bullying her or what.

"Yeah, go on. Goodbye. Go." Jae Eun pushes Myungsoo away.

"Goodbye Jae eun." Sunggyu said. I can see Jae Eun blush again. "Goodbye." Then Sunggyu pats her head. I looked away when he did this. I don't even have the right to get mad at this.

"Okay, let's go?" Sungyeol said.

When we were near the intersection, Soo Yeon asked to be dropped off by the lampost. I joined her as Jae Eun was worried of her going alone. Well, it was fine because we are practically neighbors.

"Bye, Soo Yeon." Jae Eun hugs Soo Yeon tightly like they will not see each other again.

"Bye everyone." Soo Yeon waved his goodbye. "Thanks for the ride." She nods at Sungyeol and he nods at her too.

"Bye Sungyoon." Jaeseok said. Jae Eun tried to smile but it came out awkwardly.

When the car left, Soo Yeon looked at me like I did something wrong.

"What is with you and Jae Eun? You keep on staring at each other and whenever you meet each other's gaze you blush and act awkwardly. Did something happened from the hauted house?" Soo Yeon said all of this as we walked.

"Woah. Too much questions." I raised my hands and act out my defeat.

"Okay. So just spill." She said.

"Why would I tell you."

"Ha! So something happened." Soo Yeon looked like she just won the a million worth of cash.

"Okay..." Then I told her about the kiss. It felt weird talking to her about it but some part of me felt that burden was finally lifted.

"You really like her." She said like she just realized it just now.

"Yeah. I thought you knew." I said.

"Well, I have my speculations but I never thought that your feelings for her are that deep." Soo Yeon stopped when she sees her house. I was about to say something when she interrupts.

"Okay, okay. I won't tell her about what you said. You kept my secret and I'll keep yours." Then Soo Yeon went to her house and I was left alone to wonder about the things that happened today.

Myungsoo's POV

When we got to our dorm, I thanked Sunggyu for a ride and went straight to my room. I closed the door and went to my bed. This day was exhausting but yeah, at least I get to spend it with Soo Yeon. I was about to drift into dreamland when my roommate burst into the room.

"Yah, Myungsoo. I saw you get out of Sunggyu's car. Are you crazy? Did he hurt you?" Nam Woohyun asked. Actually, he looks like he is the crazy one between us.

"Why? What is wrong with that?" I asked.

"Well, do you know Eunji? I think you have a few classes with her." He puts down his things and looked at me like what he is about to say really needs a hundred percent of his attention.

"Hmmm. I can't remember." I said. Honestly, I'm not good with names. And if it's a girl, I don't really care, well except for my Soo Yeon.

"Oh. Myungsoo. The Hong Eunji girl. The one who likes you! He even dumped Kim Sunggyu for you. Everyone knows this. Yah, what do you do all day? Sleep?" Woohyun punches my shoulders.

"Yah! That hurts. Wait, what? Dumped that Sunggyu. For me? I don't even know her." This is weird.

"Yeah and I even heard someone saying that Sunggyu will get his revenge. He will hurt you or something. I don't know." Woohyun really sounds like he was worried about me.

"Wait. Is Sunggyu a fratman or something. That's scary. But he's all nice to me today."

"No. Actually, Sunggyu is a nice and kind guy. But Eunji broke her. After everything Sunggyu did for her." Woohyun's face darkens. It seems like he knows Sunggyu too well. And that whatever happened must have changed Sunggyu.

"But why were you with him today?" Woohyun added.

"Well, he asked my sister to a date and she kind of said she had plans so when we saw him at the mall, we just invited him with us."

"Oh no." Woohyun gasped. "Okay you need to tell me everything and I'll tell you what I know."

It took Woohyun a while to tell me about how harshly Eunji left Sunggyu because she doesn't like him anymore.

"Wait. So you're saying that. Oh no. I need to tell my sister about this." I immediately dialed Jae Eun's number. Hoping she's still awake and all.

"Hello?"

"Jae Eun. Stay away from Sunggyu." I said.

"What? Are you crazy? What the hell?" Jae Eun sounded annoyed and irritated.

"He's using you to get back on me. Oh god. I'm sorry. I don't even know the girl."

"Oppa. You aren't making any sense. Why would he do that?" Jae Eun asked. I tried to explain her everything but she doesn't believe me.

"Okay. So whatever that is. I don't think it's right for us to judge him that way. I'll talk to him tomorrow I guess." Jae Eun replied. Then she ends the call. I don't even know what to do now. I contacted Soo Yeon and I asked her what I can do to protect Jae Eun.