Somewhere only we know

네가 너무 좋아 (I love you so much)

I woke up from a from a bad dream...

Jaeseok was there and he was saying goodbye. I can't hear what he's saying but all I know is that I am crying and begging him to stay. He just smiled and said, "I need to go. I wouldn't leave you if I can but I really need to do this. You'll be fine."

He turns his back to me, and started walking away from me. I tried to yell at him, asking him to stay but he never looked back. He left me there, in the dark. Alone.

I woke up from that dream crying.

"Jae Eun, are you awake? I made some breakfast already." It must be Jaeseok. He is knocking at my door. I hurriedly run towards the door without thinking how I may look right now. When I opened the door, Jaeseok looked shocked and he seems to realized that I have been crying. I hugged him tightly.

"What's wrong?" Jaeseok asked.

"I had a dream. You left me. You were leaving and I can't do anything about it." I said.

"Why? What? I would never..." Then he went silent.

"What now? What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing. I am always here for you. I won't let you feel alone or lonely. I would never..." Jaeseok can't even look at me in the eye.

Then he smiled. "Come, breakfast is waiting." He said as he grabs my hand and brings me to his apartment.

We waked to his apartment, I even forgot to do anything about how I look but somehow I don't even care about it. My heart feels broken everytime that scene from my dream flashes across my mind.

After eating breakfast and prepared for school, I started crying. I don't where these tears came from. I heard him knocking at my door agaim telling me it's time to go.

I opened the door and saw he was waiting a few steps from my apartment door, looking really good. Almost like a prince.

"Good morning princess. Let's go?" Jaeseok smiled at me. "Wait, did you cry?" He asked. The charming bright smile he had vanished from his perfectly sculptuted face.

"Nah, just thought of something. Shall we?" I grabbed Jaeseok's hand and dragged him so we are now on our way to school. "Wait, we should take my bike. Ride with me."

"Okay." I replied.

We rode his bike on our way to school then I was about to say hello to Sungyoon who was there at the intersection where we would always meet but then Jaeseok shouted something at him.

"We won't go to school today! I' bringing her some place, okay!" Jaeseok said as he turned the bike to the other road. The path that leads away from school. A path that leads some place where I guess, I'l get to enjoy this day and forget about what I dreamed of.

"Where are we going exactly?" I asked.

"Just wait and see. You'll enjoy it." Jaeseok smiled and I let him take me wherever he wanted to go.