What to do?

네가 너무 좋아 (I love you so much)

I woke up as I heard someone knocking on my door. I dreamed of Daeyeol. What? Why him? This is weird and I can't remember what the dream was about.

I took a peek through my window before I opened the door. It must be Jaeseok. Ahhhh. Ahhhh! I panicked. Sungyoon was there. Wait what. What should I do?

"Yaaah, who's that? Is that Jaeseok knocking?" Bomin asked, clearly grumpy and unhappy because his sleep was disrupted.
Waaah. What should I do? "Jae Eun! Open the doooor. Let's have breakfast and study!" I hear Jaeseok's voice. Ahh! Universe! Thank you for Jaeseok!

I opened the door. "Good morning Jaeseok." I smiled at him brightly. I faced sungyoon "And you." Then I closed the door. Wtf is wrong with me.

"Why are you so red? Is your husband outside? Which husband, huh?" Clearly, Bomin is now fully awake.

"What red!? I AM NOT!"

"Oh, Good morning brothers-in-law. Come in please, and ignore my blushing sister. Bomin laughed as he let my two friends enter the apartment.

Sungyoon and Jaeseok stared at me like they are seeing something wrong about me. But why? Why would they do that?

OH GOD. MY HAIR. MY CLOTHES. I look at myself and saw that I am wearing the ugliest shirt I have and the ugliest shorts I can wear ever. And my hair, ahhhhh! It's a disaster. It's everywhere. Ahhhh why now! I usually have good hair but now it is so messy. I can die of embarassment now.

Jaeseok walked towards me ignoring everything wrong about me. He thens holds my shoulder and turned me the other way. I stood still while he was doing this and I noticed he was pushing me towards the bathroom. Ahhh jerk!

"Go in there, you clearly need to see yourself." He said. "AH! JAESEOK! We should have taken pictures of her. For blackmail." Sungyoon scolded Jaeseok. They both laughed.

"I have the pictures you need for blackmail." Bomin said as he and Sungyoon gathered to look at Bomin's phone. Jaeseok tried his best to lock me inside the bathroom.

I washed my face and tried to look more presentable. I noticed the Jaeseok was already cooking when I went out. Sungyoon was preparing the place for a study session. Wow, it almost looked like they were my mother. Mommy Jaeseok and mommy Sungyoon.

"Mommy Jaeseok~ I said with a childish voice as I tried to give Jaeseok a backhug. He seems weirded out by this but I just laughed.

"Yaaah. What are you doing. Ahhh get away from meeee." He tried to take my hands off of him but I hugged him harder. Haha! This is my revenge. "Yah, Sungyoon. Help me!" Jaeseok pleaded.

Sungyoon stared at us like he doesn't even know us. "Jae Eun, why are you flirting with your husband in front of me." Bomin interrupted.

Ha. I then ran towards my brother. "Okay, baby brother. It's your turn." I squished his face then bear hug him. "Ah, this boy is so small and fluffy." I said.

"Ahhhh, Jaeseok hyung. Sungyoon hyung. Heeeelp me!" Bomin begged the two but they seem to enjoy watching me torturing my brother.

"Ah, there you go. You're free now." I felt so tired from laughing and hugging people. I went back to bed and tried to rest. I didn't noticed that Sungyoon followed me. "What are you doing?"

"Ahhh! Sungyoon!" I wasn't prepared for this. A mental picture of me leaning and sleeping in his shoulders made me scream.

He then laid down beside me. I was just frozen by this now I am just burrying my head into my pillow. Sungyoon was on his side so he is facing me. I tried to bury my head as much as I can, but I can't stop myself from looking at him. Which made things worse is that I keep on blushing everytime I stare at his face.

"What's the matter with you. You hugged everyone except me and you can't even look me straight into the eye. Where's my hug?" Sungyoon asked, his face was very normal with a small smile that he then turns into a pout.

"Ah, Sungyoon can't have a hug from Jae Eun. Sungyoon is sad." Wait, is he doing an aegyo now? Wow. Never thought I would see this.

"I won't hug you." I told Sungyoon.

"Ehhh? Whyyyy?" Sungyoon suddenly looks sad and curious. "What? Was it because of when you've slept in my shoulders? Don't be worried by that! I only placed your head on my shoulder because your head was moving violently whenever the bus turns or stops." He looks so serious now.

Then my world stopped when he hugged me. Like actual hug, here in the bed. "If you don't want this kind of things done with me that's fine. I won't do this anymore." He left after telling me this and I just stared, looking for something to distract me from what happened.

When I got up I saw that they were already eating while Sungyoon had just started eating. Jaeseok stared at me as if he was trying to decide whether to do something or not.

--


We ate and started study sessions which were mostly eating and joking around. We were sitted around a low square table like those you see in japanese mangas. Jaeseok was in my left while Sungyoon sat at the right side. Bomin just sat there across the table as he waits for our mother to pick him up.

I felt Sungyoon giving me more space than I needed but other than that, we acted normal and happy. At least he understand that sleeping on his shoulders made me embarassed.

"Jae Eun, can you teach me how to solve this?" Jaeseok asked.

"Okay. So. . .to solve this you're going to use this." Then I started solving it with enough speed so that Jaeseok would understand. I noticed he got closer to me so that we were sitting on the same side of the table. I tried to continue solving and teaching but being this close to Jaeseok is sondistracting.

"Wait, wait. I just got to that number. Can you repeat that part again?" Sungyoon asked. He is also so close that it's almost impossible to think straight.

Thank God Bomin wasn't paying attention or he might notice the shade of red my face might be now. God. I'm trying my best not to faint.

"Jae Eun, are you okay?" Jaeseok asked. Suddenly he's facing me and his face is so close. Too close OMG. And Sungyoon did the same! I might just die now.

"Uhm, wait I think I need some water." I said while trying to get away from the two handsome people who are currently the only people I consider as my friends.

Okay. Friends. Don't think about anything else. But look at them, they look so handsome. How can you not fall for that. Jaeseok cooking for me everyday. Sungyoon being sungyoon. Ahhhh my head hurts already. I'd rather choose to solve the math problem rather than this.

After a few hours of studying, Bomin was picked up by my mother and left as soon as possible. My mother has to go already because of other stuff she need to attend to. She gave me money so that I can buy more food because she can't cook something for me today. I introduced Jaeseok and Sungyoon
and she was happy that I met two wonderful people as my friends. We said our goodbyes.

As soon as my mother and brother left, I realized I will be alone with these two.