Here comes another

네가 너무 좋아 (I love you so much)


"Jae Eun. Wake up." I can hear someone calling my name but I'm too tired too open my eyes. "Hey wake up. Get up and take a bath already. We're gonna be late."

I opened my eyes realizing that it was Jaeseok who's waking me up. I immeditaely covered my face. I didn't even realized I slept last night. Oh my god.

"Sungyoon's already taking a bath. I guess you can get ready now then we will have breakfast." Jaeseok said. He already took a bath and he looks like he is ready to go to school now.

"Okay, mother." I said as I stood up and take my stuff with me to the apartment. Hmmm. There were no husband jokes from Jaeseok. Oh, well.

It took me about 20 minutes to prepare and when I went back, breakfast was ready and Sungyoon was still a mess. His hair is so wet that I can still see tiny droplets of water trying to escape from the mess of a hair he has.

"Good morning Jae Eun." Sungyoon smiled. There was something in his smile, it feels awkward and innocent. Not the usual grin that he shows me.

--

After breakfast we all prepared our things for the last time and head to the school. It's still early but Jaeseok insisted that we should go now considering that I am the vice president of the class and I need to set a good example.

As we were walking nead the school, we saw a car stop by ths gate. It was a car of the rich people, not that I know anything about cars but that car is like my dream car. I didn't noticed that we just stopled walking and are now waiting for who ever is in that car.

"Hyung, don't forget your lunch." Lee Daeyeol said as his brother moves out of the car fast. Lee Sungyeol then took his lunch then went off running. Daeyeol stepped out kf the car and waved to the driver and my dream car lefr like it was never there.

"Good morning Daeyeol!" Sungyoon greeted the introvert president and I was out of the trance that car had me under.

Daeyeol just nods and walks away. He is so elegant and poise but with the manliness and grit of a good leader. As compared to the goofiness of his older brother, Daeyeol seems to have a more serious persona.

--
When we got near our classrooms we sat down and waited patiently for our homeroom teacher to arrive. The teacher then came and announced that the homeroom will be a study period as they are fixing some transfer student from the university. Also, our next class requires us to do some research because our next teacher is sick and can't come to class. So basically our whole morning is free time.

We were divided into groups and luckily I was grouped with Jaeseok and Glasses Girl. On the other hand, Sungyoon was grouped with Daeyeol and another girl whom I didn't remembered the name.

The whole morning we were in the library and Jaeseok and I have done a pretty impressive research. Even Glasses girl was actually good at organizing the stuff we have collected. As expected from our class secretary.

In the next table, though, Sungyoon looks serious as Daeyeol seems to have beem strict about their output. Our group was the dream team in terms of skills and the comfort we have with each other but Sungyoon's group was also a dream team, but the intimidating kind.

--

"Jae Eun, I forgot to make our lunch." Jaeseok sounded like he did something terrible when he said this.

"Well, we can eat in the cafeteria. Take it as your day off today." I said nudging him with my elbow. We were seated together and Glasses girl was on the other side of the table.

"You should have reminded me when we were having breakfast. I need to wake you up so that we won't be late." Jaeseok kind of scolded me which came out like him dissing because we are in the library and we need to lower our voice down.

I glanced at glasses girl who seems weirded out by what we are saying. She noticed me staring at her then she started talking. "Uhm. Do you live, like. Uhm. Together? She asked then she went all red and embarassed for the question..

"Noo nooo. We're neighbors." I said. "Jaeseok cooks breakfast because he's like my mother and uhm. Just that we are neighbors." Okay, how awkward can I be?

"What mother, I'm your husband." Jaeseok covered his mouth as he laughed at his inside joke. Glasses girl didn't know how to react properly to this.

"Okay. Oh. That's nice. Are you two together? I mean. You know. A couple?" She asked. Curiousity really made her do it.

"No!" Jaeseok and I said defensively.

"Shhhh!" The librarian pointed at us and looked at us like we are about to get eaten alive.

"No, we're not." I whispered.

"Okay. You'd make a good couple though." Glasses girl smiled. She looks so innocent and kind. I'm starting to get fond of this person.

"Would you want to join us during lunch?" Jaeseok offered.

I guess that's a good idea." She replied.

As we have finished everything, we looked at Sungyoon's group and saw that they are also done with their research. Daeyeol got up and said his goodbye to his groupmates. Sungyoon approached us quickly, looking happy that he survived being in a different group.

"Jaeseok, you didn't made lunch right?" Sungyoon asked Jaeseok.

"Well, we planned that we'll just eat in the cafeteria. It's Jaeseok's day off as our mother." I said while linking my arms on Jaeseok, being sweet to him like I am with my mother.

Sungyoon didn't seemed to be bothered by this. "Is she coming with us?" He asked.

"Yes. We invited her. You don't mind, don't you?" Jaeseok asked.

"Yeah, that's fine. The more the merrier." Sungyoon gladly agreed.

--

As we got into the cafeteria, I noticed that girls from the university (yes, we have a common cafeteria) and from the high school unit have flocked into one side of the area. It seems that they're trying to get close with some of the boys from the university.

"Jae Eun!" One guy from the group being fangirled by the crowd called my name. There is something familiar with this guy. No, it can't be. He's in Japan, why would he be here? It can't be.

"Oppa?" I said as I recognized Myungsoo's face.

"Jae Eun! I miss you! It's been a year now? Wow, you're still short. Ha! Ha!" Myungsoo teased then hugged me. I can feel everyone staring and glaring at me. But I don't care I miss this guy so much.

"Wait, oppa. Why are you here? Why didn't you informed me that you are going back here and study in this university?" I asked. I'm too curious to know why he's here that I forgot to even ask how he was.

"Are you not happy that I'm here?" Oh are these your friends? Wait, can I borrow my pretty Jae Eun for a moment?" Myungsoo then dragged me back to their table then talked to me. The crowd thankfully had dispersed now.

Sungyoon's POV

Okay. Who the hell was that man? Jae Eun calling him oppa. OPPA? This girl is really surrounded by good looking people. Well, she's also a pretty girl.

But really, that Jae Eun's oppa. Who was he. He even hugged her. And she looks so happy seing the bastard. Why am I so angry really? It's not even my concern who Jae Eun calls oppa. She doesn't even call me oppa even if I'm older than her. What the hell is wrong with me?

"Sungyoon, hello? I think we need to buy our lunch now?" Jaesek said. I must have been spacing out for a while now. Great.

"Okay okay." We went and bought our food. We talked with Glasses girl and somehow it felt like Jae Eun is now replaced by this girl. At least she's kind and does not leaves us for another guy.

"Do you have any idea who that guy was? I never seen him before." Soo Yeon asked. She seems interested with that guy, she keeps on stealin glances.

"Never seen him before, might be new blood." I replied.

"Did you see the way he hugged Jae Eun? And what's with a year? They never seen each other that long?" Jaeseok asked.

"And why would she call him oppa?" I asked with a loud voice. Loud and angry that almost all in the cafeteria looked in my direction, well of course, except Jae Eun who was so busy with her OPPA.

Jaeseok and Soo Yeon looked at me and laughed. "Waah, someone's jealous." Jaeseok teased.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes you are." Soo Yeon disagreed. I just glared at her and all of the teasing and stuff had stopped.

As soon as we've finished eating, we went back to our classroom. Jae Eun was almost late, and she even was escorted by that "Oppa".

"Goodbye, oppa." Jae Eun waved the smiled.

"Let's go home together later okay?" He said.

"Yes."

We didn't even had the chance to ask her as classes started immediately after Jae Eun sits down.

--

After classes have ended, Jaeseok asked immediately who the guy was and where's he from.

"Kim Myungsoo. He is from Japan, oh yeah like you." Then the oppa guy came and once again, Jae Eun left us without knowing who that was.

Jaeseok and I went home together after Jae Eun went off with that guy named Kim Myungsoo. Hope this day won't get any worse than this.