It will happen

네가 너무 좋아 (I love you so much)

Sungyoon's POV

The minute that I arrived home, I realized that I left my notes at school. I quickly gave my parents the package that they ask me to pick up from a family friend. I already spent so much time on the way to that family friend and on my way home that I wonder if the school grounds will be still open at this time.

"Where are you going?" My mother asked.

"I forgot something at school." I replied as I rush to the door. I took my bike and leave.

The school gates must still be open at this time and there's no need to rush but there's this sense of urgency in me. I might be wrong and I would end up cramming the homework for next week. Well I could do that but why not go back to the school if I can? Yes, I'm tired but damn it I'll just get it. Anyways, I'm on my way now to the school.

I arrived at school, went straight to our room and opened my locker. The place felt lonely as no one was here anymore. It was peaceful yet sad, I wanted to stay longer but then I decided to go.

When I was almost at the playground near our school, I saw someone familiar.

I get off of my bike and walked closer to verify the identity of the man and I can't believe what I witnessed.

Kim Sunggyu was kissing a girl. And I'm perfectly sure that the girl is not Jae Eun.

Sunggyu pushes the girl away after a long period of kissing. He seems confused by what happened but I am more confused of what this is.

"It's your birthday tomorrow." The girl said.

"Yes I know." Sunggyu said.

"We should be together. I love you. I want you back." The girl said.

"I don't need you anymore." Sunggyu said.

"I know that you still love me." The girl said. Then she tries to kiss him again. But this time I run towards Sunggyu and grabs him by his collar.

"Yaah! You! How dare-." I can't finish what I' saying. I punched the face of the bastard. Sunggyu fell down to the ground. This is the first time I punched someone. This is the first time I lost my temper. I was so furious and I can't control my anger. I wanted to kill Kim Sunggyu.

I was on top of him now, throwing punches everywhere. He tried to resist and fight me but then he just surrendered and took all of my anger.

"Jae Eun!" With both hands, I pulled Sunggyu closer to my face so I can shout at him more. "How could you!" I said. "How can you do this to her?" Another punch landed on his face. He didn't dare to resist he looks mad at me but then his face also registered something else. Something that could have been him being apologetic for what happened.

I stopped when I saw this. All my thoughts drifted to Jae Eun. I left Sunggyu on the ground. Before I leave I told him this "Don't you ever go near Jae Eun or I will kill you!" I went back to my bike and rode us fast as I can to go to Jae Eun's apartment.

When I arrive I noticed that the lights are still off inside. I was about to call her phone but then I noticed that there are people inside Jaeseok's apartment.

"I'm such an idiot." It was Jae Eun's voice.

"I never should have believed him." Jae Eun's voice sounded weak and hurt like she has been crying. Did she saw Sunggyu and that girl? Does she knows about it?

"Stop that." it was Jaeseok. I move closer and I can see them through the window, barely but still.

"Don't say that no one likes you." Jaeseok said. He was holding Jae Eun's hand. They were staring at each other and I feel like I shouldn't be here. My brain keeps on telling me to run before it's too late, there's also this part of me that wants me to do something before whatever I think will happen will occur in front of ny eyes. But all that won is that weak part of me. The part of me that goes blank whenever I got scared.


Then the words I fear the most was out there in the open. "I like you." The words that I have been longing to say to Jae Eun. Now, Jaeseok had said it. Jaeseok did it first.

They stared at each other and the three of us were frozen at that moment.

I walked away from that place feeling broken inside.