What? How? Why? Where?

네가 너무 좋아 (I love you so much)

Jaeseok's POV

"I'm not asking for an answer. I don't want you to feel pressured. Uhm, it's just that. uhh." I breathe in before I continue speaking. Everything about this moment seems to fragile that I need to collect my thoughts first before I say another word.

"I need you to know that there is someone, me actually, who likes you. No not like. Love, loves you and that you need to know that."

I have no idea where those words came from but all I know is that my love for Jae Eun is genuine and if that will stop her from crying and feeling hurt then damn well, I would definetly shout to the world how much I love this girl.

Luckily, it made Jae Eun stop crying. And now Jae Eun just stares at me like I dropped a bomb or something. But all I know is that I felt like something heavy was removed from me. It's like a weight is lifted and I'm not drowning anymore. I'm not hiding anymore and it feels good to finally say the words "I love you Jae Eun." There I said it out loud.

I noticed her face was so red now. "Ja Eun. Please. At least try to uhm. . .breathe?" I really think she stopped breathing. Is my confession timed wrongly or is it just plain bad for her to react like this. I'm embarassed I want to hide but I'm already in my apartment.

Jae Eun breathes out and looks away. She stared at her hands that I am still holding and I immediately let go of them.

Silence. Time seems to move slowly every second that past.

1.

2..


3...



4....




5......





6........





7...........







8...............

"I- wait. Okay. Just wait." Jae Eun said. She stood up. "Stay here." Then walks out of my apartment. I was left to wonder about what she is feeling and left to think why the did I do what I just did.

--
Jae Eun's POV

"I love you Jae Eun."

Those words. I can't freaking get those words out of my mind. It must have been an hour already but my heart is still racing.

"What? Why? WHAT SHOULD I DO?"

"STAY HERE? THAT'S WHAT I SAID? UGH!!!!"

i burried my face with the help of my pillow. I could just die now please. Has anyone died from embarassment? People always say that. I can now die of embarassment, but did someone died already? Because I think I wi be the first one ever.

Then I heard someone knocking. Please don't be Jaeseok. I went to open the door, my eyes are hurting right now but jt seems that I can't cry anymore. What's wrong is that I can't stop smiling.

As soon as I opened it, that handsome, heavenly perfect, melt-your-insides-away face of Jaeseok was there.

I closed the door again. I leaned my back to the door and place my hand over my chest and my heart is pounding so hard and even my pulse is so fast it feels like there's a person inside my cardiovascular system leading a marching band.

"Jae Eun, did Sungyoon come here?" Jaeseok said.

"No? I don't think so? Why?" I tried my best to sound normal.

"Oh, he left his bike here."

I opened the door when he said that. "What? How?" Damn self please construct a complete sentence that includes more than five words at least.

"I don't know. I found it here." Then Jaeseok pointed near his apartment's window.

"What the. Wait let me call him." I tried for a few times but he won't answer. "It just keeps on ringing." Then someone answered.

"Hello?" It was a voice of a girl. Wait a lady perhaps.

"Uhm, hello? Is this Sungyoon's phone?" I said. Jaeseok looked worried by what I said.

"Oh, yes. It's his mother. He left his phone here and said he needs to go back and get something from school. Says he forgot something. Are you his friend?" Sungyoon's mom said.

"Ah. I see. Yes. Uhm, I'm his friend." Why does that sound weird to me? Huh.

"Okay, anything you want me to say? He's not yet home." His mom replied.

"Nothing. Just wanted to say hi. Thanks btw!" Then I ended the call.

"Where the hell is Sungyoon?" I asked Jaeseok and I got no answer but a blank face that is probably asking the same question as I had asked.