Lost in dreamland: Puppy love

λ„€κ°€ λ„ˆλ¬΄ μ’‹μ•„ (I love you so much)

BONUS chapter for Bomin stans πŸ˜‰

This is what happened when Bomin got lostΒ 

----
Glasses Girl POV

The day started fine, I plan to buy a few things at the mall today such as school supplies. I would love to go to the movies but I don't have anyone to go to. I definetly can't bring my cat with me there, or can I?

Before going to the mall I fed my cat and organize my room first. I live alone in our house as my parents live in another country because of their work. It is fine by me, but sometimes I feel lonely.

When I was prepared, I went to the bus stop and waited there. I went to the back seat of the bus knowing that I could avoid any unwanted encounters there if someone from school would see me because I'm not that comfortable around people.

Before the bus leaves, I saw the vice president of our class along with the two boys she's with always. There was also this cute boy who looks and innocent and well, kind of similar to Choi Jae Eun. I looked at the window of the bus as to avoid any eye contact from them. But the cute boy seems to notice me. Or maybe I was wrong?

Bomin's POV

Finally, my sister is ready to go. As we got near the bus stop I notice that the bus was about to leave. We ran and thankfully, we were able to catch it. I was the last to ride the bus and there were only a few people who were inside. My eyes went straight to the very end seats of the bus and noticed a girl with the glasses. She looks like a doll while looking at the window. I almost stopped and stared at her but she looked in my direction so I have to look away. Did she caught me staring at her? I asked myself thinking how stupid I may have looked.

After several bus stops, Sungyoon said that we get off of the bus at the next stop. I tried to look at the end of the bus as casually as possible, checking again if the girl with the glasses was still there.

Before the bus stop, I waited for the girl to get up and get ready like we did but it seems that she won't be getting off in this stop. I felt disappointed which was weird but hey, the girl was pretty and she seems kinds. Maybe it was not his lucky day.


Glasses girl POV

I waited for Jae Eun and her friends to get off the bus before I leave. Luckily, the bus that has a door at the back so I got out through there. I successfully avoided any akward encounter. Before I leave, I looked back at the bus and notice the cute boy looking at the bus like he was searching or waiting for something. Of course, he wasn't waiting for me. Why would he?

Before I went to the book store, I went a looked at clothes and other stuff that were for recreation and noticed that I spent alot of time arguing with myself whether to buy a new "bed" for my cat. I decided to buy it in the end.

As I spent alot of time talking to the salesperson about what are the differences from cat bed A to cat bed B, I felt thirsty and decided to buy some milktea from a food stall near the benches. I sat there listening to my favorite music while I stare at the bed for my cat that I bought a while ago. After a few minutes have passed, I saw the cute boy from earlier wandering around. He looks a bit loss. He then walked toward me and looked at the benches near by and noticed that there were no available seats for him. I tried to look away but I was curious of what's the matter with him.

BOMIN'S POV

I got lost. I said I would go and look at some stuffs while they were busy shopping some school supplies but I got lost. I don't even have enough luck because I left my phone at my sister's apartment and I don't have enough money with me now to buy anything I need to eat.

While I was trying to trace back where I ce from, I saw a place where there are alot of people sitting on benches. There was only one bench with a free space and I went to it.

That's when I knew that the world must be messing with me. There she was, the girl with the glasses sitting on the bench. The exact bench I am headed to. Waaah, I don't know what to do. She looks so cute and mature, ddfinetly older than me. But there's something about her that makes my heart beat fast. I never felt this before.

So I sat there, waiting for her to notice me. What, of course not. I was there to rest and think of what to do next because I was lost. I am not here to check this beautiful girl who looks more beautiful because od her glasses. What am I saying? Stop this self. Okay. I tried so hard not to look at her. But then she talked to me! I froze when she touched my shoulder and asked "Excuse me, but are you alright?" I don't know what to say so I just shook my head then nod then shook my head again. Staring at her definetly confused by how should I react and why would she even talk to me. She who seems like she won't notice a boy like me.

Glasses girl POV

So the boy from the bus, yes, I asked him if he was alright. And poor boy, he looks frightened.

"Are you lost?"

He replied with a weak nod. I tried to have an eye contact but he just won't meet my eyes. It looks cute by I feel worried about him.

"Are you with someone?" I asked.

'Yes, but we got separated."

"Can't you text them? Do you even have a phone?"

"I left my phone in my sister's apartment." He answered.

Where are those people from school really. Wait, sister? This boy and the vice president? Siblings? So that explains the resemblance. Oh, right I have that girl's number maybe I could text her. Of course I wrote in my notebook, and I don't have the notebook. What should I do now.

"Do you want me to bring you, uhm. I don't know to he annoucement section of the mall? Or whatever you call that place where they page people for a lost child?"

Bomin's POV

No. I look like a child to her. I look like a child who is helpless, lost and a moron. How would she even notice me now?

"Please, no. I'm not a child." Great. Now I acted like a disrespectful and ungrateful kid. Then my stomach growled loudly.

"Oh, okay. Uhm, are you hungry or something?" She asked.

I was so hungry and with all of these resraurants and food stalls around I can't help my stomach from ranting.

"Let's go. I haven't had lunch either. I'll buy you some lunch. It's sad to eat alone." She definitely is an angel. At least to me.


Glasses girl POV

So we went to an italian restaurant. We were given the menu and were asked what we want.

"I would want some carbonara." I said to the waiter. "How about you?" I asked the cute boy from the bus.

"Uhm, same as yours I guess." He avoided an eye contact once again. Do I look scary to him? Oh no.

There was a dead silence after the waitier left. Thankfully, the order came faster than I expected. We started to eat and enjoy our food. "I haven't asked, what's your name?"

"Bomin. Choi Bomin." He answered.

"Oh. Okay Bomin. Like min-min. I'm Kim Soo Yeon." Okay, now I'm treating him like a baby. But he looks like a baby. Fluffy, innocent sweet baby.

He just looked at me like I was the air out of his lungs. I decided to leave the boy at piece until he finish eating.

When we were done, I asked him where are the people with him are and he said he was supposed to get back to the bookstore to met them.

"Oh great, that's also where I'm headed next." I said smiling at him tonease his nervousness. Though it looks like it just got worst.

So went to the bookstore and when we were near it, I saw something that will surely look good withbmy cat. Bomin seems to noticed this as he said "I think I found them already, I'll go to them now."

"Are you sure? I don't want you wandering off alone." I said looking worried.

"It's okay, they're there inside the bookstore. It looks like they are waiting for me

"Oh okay. Go on then." I smiled again. The sweetest smile I can give.

"Thank you so much for the help." Then he waved goodbye.

"Bomin! Choi Bomin!" I shouted for him to noticed. He then looked back to me. With those cute and innocent eyes full of curiousity.

"Be safe, Min-min!" Then I waved goodbye.Β