Roller coaster of emotions

네가 너무 좋아 (I love you so much)

Roller coaster ride

Soo Yeon's POV

I went to the mall to buy some supplies for my cat. Everything seems perfect except for what happened last night. Why did it has to be Choi Sungyoon. If it was Jaeseok my mind would be at ease.

I was on my way to the cat store when I saw Myungsoo. Oh no. What is he doing here. I told him I will study the whole day and here I am. Of course he's here again. This is the place where I first saw him. And until now, i don't know if my love for cats had brought me to this questionable fate.

As I entered the store, I tried to act like I haven't seen Myungsoo. But who am I kidding, almost every girl in this store are swooning over this guy. I didn't realized that I was staring at him and just my luck, he turns around and sees me.

"Soo Yeon. What. Oh. For your cat of course." Myungsoo smiled. That dimple of him appeared once again. Do I even have a heart right now? I think it just stopped.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. I remembered that Jae Eun would be here in the mall today and I can't risk meeting them when I'm with Myungsoo.

"Are you not happy to see me here?" He did that smile again. That smile that melts my inside.

"Well, uhm. No! Jae Eun might see us." I'm so anxious right now that Myungsoo hugged me. I can feel the jealousy from the girls in the store. Their death glares could have killed me if those can kill.

"Don't worry, Sungyeol will text me when they arrive." Myungsoo pats my head then he helped me look for the cat supplied I need.

After walking around, Myungsoo said that he is hungry and he wants pizza. So we went to Domino's and planned that we will do some take outs just in case Jae Eun and the others will arrive.


"Soo Yeon? Myungsoo?" I turned around and saw Jae Eun. Really, Soo Yeon? This is what you call hiding?

"Hi?" Jae Eun looks at me then went to glare at Myungsoo.

"What? Jae Eun, don't look at me like that. I just saw Soo Yeon here in the mall. I was waiting for this fool. Then he went on and placed his arms around Sungyeol's neck.

"You told me you would text me when you arrive." Myungsoo bullied Sungyeol.

"Ah! I forgot. Well, looks like I don't have to right." Sungyeol said.

Then I saw Sungyoon's face. Oh. I tried to look away because I can hear Sungyoon's evil laugh in my head.

Jae Eun and I sit beside each other and Myungsoo sits across her. Sungyeol sits beside Myungsoo while Sungyoon sits beside me. Jaeseok sits at th right side of Jae Eun and Daeyeol was in front of him.

We ordered alot of Pizza because of Jae Eun, Myungsoo and Sungyeol. These three can eat a whole pizza each. I can't stop myself from smiling whenever I see Myungsoo. Awww, his cheeks are so cute whenever he eats.

Wait, I can't look at him like that now. Then Sungyoon nudge me. He then whispered "You're too obvious" my eyes widened. Gosh. I don't know if I should be thankful that Sungyoon knows or what.

"Why did you even planned to have a date here. I know for sure that you know about our plans because Jae Eun tells you everything." Sungyoon talked softly. No one paid attention to us except for Myungsoo.

"I know. I didn't planned for this to happen. I met Myungsoo accidentally." I replied

"Okay, whatever you say." The jerk Sungyoon didn't believed me. Of course. Why would he?

The group exchanged stories and jokes, well mostly Sungyeol and Jae Eun did all the effort of keeping the group less awkward as Myungsoo was busy eating and Daeyeol is a silent sheep. The Jaeseok and Sungyoon duo on the other just watched as Jae Eun talks about alot of things.

Then Myungsoo did something unexpected. "Soo Yeon, don't move." Then he removed something from my face. "You are messy when you eat." Myungsoo resumed eating. Almost everyone was shocked by this. Everyone especially Jae Eun.

"Yaaah. Oppa, don't flirt with ny bestfriend. It's disgusting." Jae Eun scowled at his brother. I'm really scared of Jae Eun now. I know she just wants to protect me from his brother's flirting but she has no idea about the real deal between us.

"It's okay Jae Eun. Myungsoo just did what anyone would do." I smiled. I feel so bad now.

"Yaaah, I'm here to do that though. I will wipe your cheeks clean." Then Jae Eun laughed. The atmosphere became lively again, while my works so hard to keep up from what Myungsoo did.

After everyone was finished eating, we walked around the mall and everyone agreed that we would go to the themed park they passed by on their way to the mall.

Jae Eun clings to me now and I'm happy that at least I can ignore Myungsoo for a while. He seems busy getting clingy with his bestfriend Sungyeol. That leaves Sungyoon with Jaeseok and Daeyeol. He's not talking about me and Myungsoo, right?

Then another familiar face appeared. Kim Sunggyu was walking towards us and Sungyeol and Myungsoo started greeting him. Jae Eun's face started to blush while Sungyoon immediately walks beside Jae Eun. This guy knows nothing about hiding his feelings.

--

Jae Eun's POV

"Hyung!" Sungyeol and Myungsoo called Sunggyu as he walks towards us.

"Oh, hello. Hi Jae Eun." Sunggyu greats us all. He lools so cute smiling at everyone. Then I looked at Sungyoon who was surprisingly beside me now. He looks pissed, maybe because this was supposed to be a day out with me and Jaeseok only ans it turned out that we had 5 people adding to our group.

"Hello." I replied.

"What are you doing here?" Sungyeol asked Sunggyu.

"I just went to buy some materials for my project." Sunggyu shows us a paper bag with some supplies.

"Would you want to join us? We are going to the themed park." Sungyeol looks so excited inviting Sungyu. I can feel the tension with Jaeseok and Sungyoon knowing that the whole day, we are going to be with Sunggyu when the two of them tols me not to go and have a date with him today.

Please say no. Please say no. "Okay, I'm not that busy right now." Sunggyu agrees. Why would he do that.

Then all of us went on to the parking lot. Sunggyu drove his own car and Sungyeol's car are for 7 people only. Soo Yeon suggested that I would go and ride with Sunggyu then Jaeseok and Sungyoon voluntered to join me.

Thankfully, it was a short ride to the themed park or else I would have died from the tension inside Sunggyu's car. I wonder how it was in the other car, must be fun.

When we arrived at the themed park, Sunggyu bought tickets for everyone saying that he should repay us for letting him join us today. Then he smiles at me like it was an inside joke or something. I feel my cheeks hot with embarassment.

When we got inside, I run straight to the cotton candy stall and looked at the different colors available. I asked for the blue one and waited for it to be done. When I got it Sungyoon steals it from me and tried to eat it all but I got it back afterwards. Everyone laughed at us being childish and all but hey, that is cotton candy. No one can stay old when you have cotton candy.

We walked around deciding which rides we should take first, all we did was buy drinks and food again whenever we see food stalls. Then when we saw the Viking ride everyone looked at each other trying o weigh if anyone would agree to such an extreme ride.

"Can we not?" Soo Yeon said.

"Please no. Not that ride." Myungsoo said.

Then we went to the bump cars. The one for the adults. Everyone paired with each other, Soo Yeon and I, then Myungsoo and Sungyeol. Then it the most awkward pair, Sunggyu and Daeyeol. Then of course my ship, Sungyoon and Jaeseok.

After our time is up. We decided that we ride something extreme like a roller coaster.

"I think I will vomit." I said. Looking at Jaeseok.

"Don't worry, you can sit with me. I'm not scared with those." Sungyoon said.

"How about me? No Jae Eun. Let's stay here." Soo Yeon said. I guess we are both scared of those rides.

"Naah, why did we even go here if we won't try the roller coaster!" Sungyeol said. I don't know if he's not scared or he just wants us to ride it.

When everyone seems to agree to at least ride the roller coaster we went and lined up. Sungyoon and Jaeseok stood beside me. Soo Yeon seems to stay with Daeyeol and Myungsoo. While Sungyeol talks to Sunggyu who seems reluctant about the ride.

When it was our turn, Sungyoon and Jaeseok sit beside me. While at our back, Sungyeol, Daeyeol and Sunggyu sits together. It was Myungsoo and Soo Yeon who were at the 3rd row.

"You can hold ny hand. If you get scared." Sungyoon said. I immediately grabbed his hand. "You're really scared, huh." He added.

"Yes." I said.

Jaeseok messes my hair. "Don't worry. Everything will be over soon." He smiled reassuringly.

As the ride starts, I closed my eyes and I think I just stopped breathing. Sungyoon held my hand and somehow that kept my sanity. Our fingers were intertwined and it felt great.

I looke at Jaeseok and Sungyoon. How can the two of them be okay with this. Jaeseok seems scared but at the middle of the ride he looks okay. And here I am, so dizzy and scared I might break Sungyoon's hand already.

When the whole ride dives fast I try to squeezed my body to the seat as I feel like my insides were just left behind.

"Try and scream! It will help you!" Sungyoon tried to shake my hand so that I can be distracted. I screamed so loud and it felt good for a moment.

After the ride, I felt like I can't move my body anymore. There was nothing, nothing at all that will make me ride those again.

"Jae Eun, are you alright?" Sungyoon asked.

"No. My head hurts." I said. Jaeseok offered to help me stand and I gladly took it. When we got far from that scary ride, well thanks to Jaeseok and Sungyoon taking care of me, I started regaining my composure.

"Can we go somewhere that doesn't involve riding those uhm, death thingy?" I said.

"Are you okay?" Sunggyu asked.

"I don't feel good." I replied.

"Let's sit somewhere for now." Sunggyu announced.

"No. No. Uhm, let's go and find something. Uhm, like a place where you just walk." I tried to laugh. I really don't want to act weak.

"Aigooo. My sister, stop acting like that. Not because you have two husbands here you will act cutely and weakly." Myungsoo messes my hair and I feel like I'm about to throw up again.

"Husband? Two?" Sunggyu asked. I heard Soo Yeon laughed so loud and she tried to stop herself immediately.

"Sungyoon and Jaeseok." Myungsoo replied. Okay, my insides are not cooperating right now as I want to kill my brother.

The two tried to look away as Sunggyu stared at them. "I thought you said you don't have a boyfriend." Sunggyu asked.

"Yeah. I mean I don't have one." I replied.

"Husband, not boyfriend." Daeyeol said. All this time Daeyeol was quiet and he drops something like that. Why now, Daeyeol.

"Guys please stop." I pleaded. My head can't take any of this. "Okay, let's go to the washroom or something." Soo Yeon my savior took me away from the boys and finally I got the air and space I need.

"You're so lucky." Soo Yeon said.

"How is throwing up after riding a roller coaster lucky?" I asked.

"Well, that's not what I meant by lucky. You have three guys who like you. Isn't that lucky?" Soo Yeon replied.

"Oh no. Please. Tell me you're not hallucinating because of the roller coaster."

"Oh no. Jae Eun. Stop being blind already." She smiled then wents outside the washroom. I quickly followed. When I got back the guys were eating ice cream.

"Here, i bought one for you." Sungyu hands me ice cream. "Thank you." I replied.
He smiled and his eyes seems to disappear. How cute is that.

I took the ice cream from him and our hands touched a little and I didn't imagined fireworks or anything. I just felt my self blush from the small gesture.

"So we decided to go to a haunted house." Jaeseok said.

"Wait what? Haunted house?" I asked.

"Yeah. They have something like that here."

So we went to the haunted house thing here and it looks amazing. Before entering we were asked to go in pairs as only two people can walk the trail at the same time. Sungyoon grabs my hand and takes me inside immediately.

"Yah Sungyoon." I said. It's kind of dark inside and all I know was that Sungyoon still holds my hand.

"Why, don't talk too loud. We don't know who can hear us." Sungyoon whispered. I felt his breath in my face and I wonder how close he was to me.

Then somebody just pushed me. My lips bumped into something. Something soft and warm and I don't know if I am right or wrong. Oh god I think I just kissed Sungyoon's cheeks. What the hell. Let those be his cheeks or oh god. I JUST KISSED SUNGYOON. No it is not his lips. It can't be. It was too dark but I know that it is not his cheeks but damn, I don't want it to be like that. It happened to fast and I can't see a damn thing.

"I'm sorry." I recognized it was Jaeseok's voice.

"Jaeseok?" I asked. I decided to act like nothing happened.

"Yeah, wait Jae Eun? Why is it so dark in here?"

Then suddenly the dim lights suddenly appeared. The trail was kind of visible now.

I didn't realized Sungyoon was still holding my hand. He started walking and I got dragged by him. Jaeseok followed and I saw that Daeyeol was his pair.

A few minutes later, Sungyoon lets go of my hand. He must have realized that he's still holding my hand.

A series of ghost and loud sound effects tried to scare us but the only thing that really made me scream at the top of my lungs was that freaking clown. It really looked like pennywise and even Sungyoon let out some scream when that clown suddenly appeared at the corner while holding a red balloon.

I stepped back and stumbled upon something then Jaeseok was there to catch me. I was about to get back on my feet when that creepy clown started walking towards us I just hid my face into Jaeseok and he hugged me like he just protected me from the clown.

"Oh god make this stop." I almost shout if not for my voice cracking.
L

"It's okay now." Jaeseok said. I looked at him ans noticed I messed up his shirt.

"Oh sorry." I tried to straighten his shirt as best as I can but I think I only made it worse.

"Uhm, stop. Stop doing that please." Jaeseok looked at me and I realized that I just touched his chest like that. "Ahh! I'm sorry." I got away from him and I can't even look at him. God, what the hell is happening right now.

We continued our walk inside this haunted house and I tried really hard not to get scared. I'm too scared of having contact with Sungyoon and Jaeseok right now that the people who are supposed to scare me seems to be disappointed when I don't even notice them.

Finally it ends, and we waited for the others too come out. Sungyeol was laughing so hard and told us about how Sunggyu scolded one ghost because he's not scary at all. Everyone made fun of Sunggyu but he just glared at us like we are kids.