"The evil spawn, the rabbit and the tall accomplice"

네가 너무 좋아 (I love you so much)


"Bombomie?" I asked, just as I recognize Bomin's face.

"Yah! Jae-Eun! What took you so long?" Bomin run towards me and hugged me tightly. "I miss youuuu~!"

I can't believe what this little kid is doing here. But what's more unbelievable is the look on Jaeseok face when Bomin hugged me.

"Wait. HOW DARE YOU CALL ME BY MY NAME??" I scolded him while squishing his cheeks.

He tried talking but all I understood was "How dare you call me Bombomie" and something like stop and it hurts.

Jaeseok just stared, clearly he doesn't have a clue why I'm torturing this kid. Haha.

"Well of course I would call you that. What would I call you if not Bombomieeeee?" I stopped pinching his cheeks which are now as red as a cherry. "Wait, do you have a boyfriend now? Ah?" Bomin teased. OMG I'M GOING TO KILL THIS CHILD.

I felt myself blush. I also noticed Jaeseok did the same. "What? You dare question me? Come, let's go to my apartment, you need to answer my questions first." I started to drag this kid with me and Jaeseok followed after a few seconds of analyzing what is happening.

As we got into my apartment, I noticed that Bomin's bag was already there, along with some trash. "How long have you been here?" I asked.

"Been here since, uhm after lunch? Mom brought me here. She needed to go to Japan for a couple of days. I don't know why." He answered without pausing.

I looked at him not knowing if I should believe him, our mother didn't bother to tell me abou- wait.

"Oh no. I didn't checked my phone!" I looked at my phone and saw several missed calls and texts from my mother.

"Looks like mother will be mad at you." Bomin smirked.

Jaeseok look very suprised when he heard the word mother. "Wait, Jae Eun are you two?"

"Siblings? Yes Jaeseok. This is my evil brother. Don't be deceived by his cute and innocent looks. He's a devil spawn."

"Now I get it! You look very similar!" Jaeseok seem to be enlighten by the turn of events.

"No we're not!" Bomin and I protested at the same time.

"Ha! Look at you two. The evil spawn and his older evil sister! Hahahaha!" Jaeseok laughed and laughed.

"I don't know if I should like your boyfriend Jae Eun Noona. Hmm, but he just called you evil. Yah I like him." Both Bomin and Jaeseok did a fist bump.

"Wow, really? Jaeseok? Where's the loyalty?" I tried to look irritated but it feels like I'm failing. How can you blame me. Jaeseok's laugh softens my heart.

"Well, I think I should go now. And Bombomie? Is that right?" Jaeseok asked.

"It's Bomin."

"I'm not your sister's boyfriend, I'm her husband."

Jaeseok waved then left my apartment. Bomin looked at me and I knew that whatever just happened, my younger brother would talk about this until I die.

--
The next day, I woke up with the sound of the two people laughing.

Wait, what? I can hear Jaeseok. Oh please no. I got up and found that Jaeseok and Bomin are having breakfast together. Wait, OMG. Jaeseok saw me sleeping. My apartment is not that big, he really must have seen me sleeping! I could die now.

"Good morning, Jae Eun!" Bomin and Jaeseok laughed as Jaeseok did a very good job at his aegyo or whatever you call that. All I can do is run to the bathroom and hide there. I look in the mirror and saw that my hair was a mess. My face look puffy. And my clothes! My clothes make me look like I'm homeless. Please kill me now. I feel terribly embarassed by how I look.

After having washed my face and have freshen up, I joined the two of them and ate breakfast. Jaeseok must have cooked because my brother knows nothing about cooking.

"You have a great husband, sister. He cooks very well. He's cooks like mom." Bomin praised Jaeseok's cooking while eating up the piece of pancake.

"He's not my husband." I tried to not sound defensive but of course, I am defensive. I'm trying to defend what dignity I have left.

"Then who's your husband?" Bomin asked. "Yes. Who's your husband if not me?" Jaeseok added.

As if on cue, someone knocked on the door. "Jae Eun, I'm here." Oh, nice timing Sungyoon. Like my brother needs more help to make my life miserable.

"Oh, is that your husband?" Bomin asked as soon as I opened the door.

"What husband?" Sungyoon asked. "Who's that kid. He looks like you."

"Told you. You look so much alike." Jaeseok said.

"No we don't." My brother and I replied at the same time. Again.

"Wait, why are you here so early?" I asked Sungyoon.

"What do you mean early, I'm never early. We agreed we'll meet here at 10am."

"But it's still, Oh. Damn." As I looked at my phone. It's 10:15 already. "Why didn't you woke me up?" I asked Jaeseok.

"You look so cute when you sleep." Jaeseok said with a sweet voice. God help me. I'm screaming inside. My heart will burst any second if Jaeseok continues throwing this kind of things to me.

"Woah. The movie starts at 11. Go on. Get ready." Sungyoon pushed me towards the bathroom. I then took a bath for 15 minutes. Then I noticed I didn't brought my clothes with me already. All I have is my bath robe.

"Bomin! Can you please tell Jaeseok and Sungyoon to wait for me outside?" I asked politely. Yes politely. I even used please for this.

"Why? What's wrong?" Jaeseok sounds concern.

"I can't get ready with you people here in my apartment." I just tried to be honest as possible.

"But I'm your husband!" Sungyoon teased and I can hear them laughing.

"Okay, nevermind." I went out and grabbed my clothes and got ready inside the bathroom. All of them didn't seem to care about me when I got out so I think it was okay then. Another 5 minutes had passed, and considering the added difficulty of preparing inside the bathroom, it was actually a pretty short time to finish getting ready. When I got out, the dishes were done and all of them looked ready to go.

"Bombomie. You're coming with us? I won't treat you, you know." I tried to discourage the kid from coming with us.

"Jaeseok said he will treat me today. And mom gave me money." Bomin smiled at me.

"You don't have to do that, Jaeseok."

"Naaah, it's fine. I like this kid."

"Wait, what about me. Are you going to treat me too?" Sungyoon asked Jaeseok.

"Who said I like you?" Jaeseok said. Then we all laughed.