Mysterious and Confusing

네가 너무 좋아 (I love you so much)

Sungyoon's POV

Okay, so Jae Eun is not yet home. Where the hell did the two of them go?

"Sungyoon, dinner is almost ready. Are you okay? You seem to be thinking about something." Jaeseok said. He seems normal and serious when it was just the two of us. This is new. We always have Jae Eun with us, even last night when it was supposed to be a sleepover.

"Oh, I'm fine. I was just spacing out." I said.

"Don't worry about Jae Eun. She knows what she is doing. Maybe they are having dinner or something. They haven't met each other for a year." Jaeseok assured me while he prepares the food and the dining table. If Jaeseok is a girl, I would have married him.

"Who told you I was worried about that girl? I am not! Besides, she can take down a grown up man with her punches." We both laughed at my remark. The two of us knows that Jae Eun really can protect herself.

"Her punches are great, I wonder if she learned self-defense." Jaeseok added.

We became silent after that. It was never the same without that girl. "This is the first time that we don't have Jae Eun with us. I miss her already." Jaeseok said. And we continued eating silently. Damn it. We really need to get our Jae Eun back.

---

Jae Eun's POV

Myungsoo and I went to have dinner. He said he really misses korean food and that he found some korean restaurant near the school. He has this habit of eating the same food for almost a week after he enjoyed it. Well, a habit we share with each other really.

"I miss you, oppa. Now we can eat the same food over and over again until we find another dish we want. I never had a food buddy after you left and went to Japan." I almost teared up saying this because Myungsoo was like my bestfriend and I was left with Bomin who only cares about making my life hell.

"I miss you too Jae Eun. Well, I'm staying here until I get my degree so we can have more time together." He said then he smiled. God, I missed his smile. I love puppies but this guy looks like a kitten. That's the only thing we don't have in common. The pets we like. We could have been like cats and dogs but we actually became harmonious with each other.

Some lady came and asked for our order. Myungsoo ordered alot of food and of course he ordered samgyeopsal. We really love it and we finally I can share a meal with him again.

After the orders were noted, the lady went on to the counter. Myungsoo and I started catching up about our lives while waiting for our food. It was a gold chat until...

"Well, so which one of the two was your boyfriend?" He asked me while I was drinking water. I almost did something terrible to the water.

"BOYFRIEND? YAAH KIM MYUNGSOO!" I almost shouted. At least I have a little self control, I always overreact with things.

"Well, the small guy seems to be jealous. He keeps on looking at us when I borrowed you from them. Or should I say from him?"

"I have no boyfriend!"

"But Bomin said you have a husband now, actually two husbands." He teased and argued.

"Wait, you talked to Bomin already?" I asked trying to change the topic.

"Hey, don't you dare change the topic. I want to know if someone is already stealing your heart." I glared at him waiting for his answer. We always have this staring contest and luckily I always win.

"Okay okay. Bomin knows I'm coming."

"Wow. That little snake. I was with him during the weekends and he didn't say a thing." I can see myself strangling that kid now.

"Well, don't blame him. I told him not to." He laughed at me because I look so pissed right now. The two of them scammed me.

"Wow. I have no words. . .oh! So that's why mom left Bomin to me. She went to Japan during the weekends!"

"Yes. And we really surprised you huh?" He looks so proud of himself. "But who really is your boyfriend? And who was that girl in glasses? She looks pretty." He asked. He is really curious with my friends now, isn't he?

"Woaaah. I can't believe this. You really have your eyes on a girl already? And you pick my friend out of all the girls and the school. Myungsoo we are on our first year in high school. You are in your first year in college. What is wrong with you."

"Hey, I just said she looks pretty. You keep on changing the topic."

Before he could add anything else, our food came. Great timing. I know Myungsoo can't talk about anything when he is eating. Saved by the food, I guess.

--

After eating, we went to my apartment. I can hear Sungyoon and Jaeseok arguing about something while they are headed to the convenience store. I even think I heard my name.

"Sungyoon! Jaeseok! Where are you going?" I called to them. Sungyoon looked happy for a moment and then he scowled again.

"Hi, Jae Eun." Jaeseok waved at me as they got closer. He then nods to Myungsoo. Wow awkward.

"Oh hello guys, this is Kim Myungsoo. Oppa this is Park Jaeseok and Choi Sungyoon." Myungsoo bows at the two and the pair did the same.

"So, you are Jae Eun's friend?" Jaeseok asked.

"You can say that. I'm his oppa." The Myungsoo hugged me. Like the awkward hug he does whenevr he is trying to escape a girl who hits on him. I can see that Jaeseok felt uneasy with what Myungsoo did.

"Oppa like older brother right?" Oh. They must be really curious right now. I remembered when Jaeseok met Bomin.

"I don't think so, right Jae Eun?" Myungsoo said. As he dragged me away from my friends. "Jae Eun and I need to go home now, goodbye. It was nice meeting you too." Myungsoo said while waving at my friends.

As we got home I immediately released my hand from his grip and asked him about what happened.

"What was that about? Jaeseok is my neighbor. We could have walked home with them."

"I just love how jealous they look. They really must thought I am your boyfriend or something."

"That's disgusting. You always use me as a shield and now you want my friends to get jealous of you? What is wrong with you?"

"Don't you want to know which one likes you more? Which one would get jealous? I wasn't even planning to sleep here but I guess this would be fun. I'm also too lazy to go back to the dormitory." He then continued changing into his clothes, he even brought spare clothes. Wow. So much for not planning to stay here.

"As if they are jealous. They just care about me that's all." Then I heard someone knocking.

As I opened the door, Sungyoon's face rsgistered some shock as his eyes drifted from me to my brother. As I turn, I realized myungsoo isn't wearing any shirt.

"Oh My. . Sungyoon. It's not what you think." I blurted out as I realized what it must look like to him.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I think I have to go." Sungyoon went back to Jaeseok's apartment hurriedly and I can hear Myungsoo laughing because of what happened.