Scared of Love

네가 너무 좋아 (I love you so much)

Scared of love

So as we finished cleaning up and saying good nights, the two of them went to Jaeseok's apartment to settle down. OMG. Settle down. I really think they are a cute couple.

Oh, right. As I was saying, the two of them already left and I am here. In my apartment. Alone. After watching that movie. With the scary scenes of killing and supernatural beings. OH GOD. I usually have my brother beside me after we watch horror movies, and my brother just left a few hours ago. I don't know what to do.

"Okay, don't think about anything of that scary stuff. You're fine. You are doing gr--"

"Jae Eun-ahh!" Jaeseok entered my apartment without even knocking. "Sungyoon left his-- are you alright?" He asked.

I was too scared that I didn't even scream. I just froze on the spot. I can feel goosebumps and the coldness all throughout my body.

When I got my senses back, I went to punch Jaeseok's shoulder. "Yaaah! Why would you do that! You scared me!" I yelled.

"What is going on here?" Sungyoon asked as he entered my apartment. "Why are you fighting?"

"I don't know about her, I think she was too scared after the movie." Jaeseok was so amazed that his face is so full of it, it looks like it's written all over his face.

"No I'm not." I said. My voice betrayed me and it came out too soft.

"Awwww. Our Jae Eun-ahhhh is scaaaareeed." Sungyoon said with his baby voice. "I can stay here if you want, I'll protect you from the monsters and ghosts." Sungyoon said while hugging me.

"Ahhh get off me." I tried to push him away but man, this guy is strong.

"We can actually stay if you want. I mean, we can watch another movie to drown the scary feels of the previous one." Jaeseok said this with a calm and reassuring voice.

"Uhm. Well."

"Oh yes! It will be like a sleepover. Technically, Jaeseok and I were gonna have it anyway." Sungyoon said. He looks like a kid now. Wow. A kid who is still hugging me.

"Okay. But where should we stay? Here or in Jaeseok's apartment? Because I only have like one bed here." I said, finally giving in with their proposal.

"We can stay in my apartment. Already fixed it for visitors." Jaeseok said.

"Okay so wait here and I'll get my stuff. Okay?"

"Naah, we will leave you alone already." Sungyoon teased.

"Oh God please. No. I'm too--" I stopped. I don't want to admit I was scared or something. But I can still see that ghost really.

"Ahh, I'll wait here for you. Don't worry." Jaeseok said. This man is such an angel.

So after a few minutes, I have a few things to bring, we went to Jaeseok's place. We arranged ourselves so that we will be sitting on the lower bed (because Jaeseok has a double deck bed). I was in the middle again but now I kind of like it better. At least I won't get scared to be exposed in an open area of darkness.

We decided to watch an animated film so that the mood would really be light. We turned the lights off to have a better experience of watching. Well, we started eating again after a few minutes have passed.


We were kind of in the middle of the movie when I saw Jaeseok already sleeping. Wow. He still looks handsome even when he sleeps. Like how can this person look like this? I was too concentrated at him that I forgot to pay attention to the movie. I felt my mind drift away and I didn't notice that I've fallen asleep.

SUNGYOON'S POV

Soooo. It seems like I'm the only one awake. And Jae Eun fell asleep on my shoulder again. I can feel my heartbeat getting faster and louder again. When the movie was done, I don't have any idea how to wake these two. Honestly, I kind of want to stay a little bit longer like this too.

I just stared at Jae Eun's face. Her eyes are so cute. I didn't even noticed that she has long eyelashes. Her cheeks looks so soft too. And her lips. Ahh. Stop it. I tried to shake my head to remove these thoughts. Damn! She's your friend okay. She will never look at you in a different way. Just a friend. Especially when she has Jaeseok. She will definitely fall for that guy. Not me.

Jae Eun seems to have woken up from my sudden movements. Uhm, kind of awake I guess? She just adjusted herself. Place her pillow on my lap then resumes her sleep.

I tried to move but, okay nevermind. I don't even know what to do now. I just want to stay like this while it lasts.

After the credits fade out, Jaeseok magically wakes up as if sensing the end of the movie. "Wait, I fell asleep?" He asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Shhh. Jae Eun is sleeping."

"Wait, ahh we need to wake her up. She is supposed to sleep in the upper bunk." Jaeseok whispered.

"You can get the upper bunk, I'll sleep on the couch. Uhm, just help me here so she can lay down properly."

Jaeseok carried Jae Eun like she was just a baby. Sadly, my short-lived happiness has ended. I fixed the bed so that the mess we made was now gone then Jaeseok lay Jae Eun on the bed, careful not to wake her.

"She's too light. It's like I'm not carrying a person." Jaeseok said while still whispering.

We then fixed everything and Jaeseok went to the upper bunk. I glanced at the sleeping Jae Eun, turned off the lights, and went to sleep. I'll just let my feelings be forgotten as I visit dreamland.