Blind Date

태연 x 티파니

Prompt: https://twitter.com/radred0/status/878293869149827072

"I cant believe you!"

"Sorry but u're basically ized again. Two years bruh! Are u gon be a nun?!"

" off Soonkyu."

"Oh come on there is no need for such drama. Its jus a blind date."

"I HATE YOU."

"Jus trust me taeng! Table 10 and pink rose xoxoxo ;)"

Taeyeon cursed Soonkyu with a Avada Kedavra under her breath as she jabbed a reply angrily.

"THIS IS THE LAST TIME LEE SOONKYU!!!!!!!"

Taking a deep breath, Taeyeon pushed the cafe door open and bowed politely at the barista who greeted her. Taeyeon scanned the tables, cocking her eyebrows upon spotting the lone pink rose lying on the table.

She narrowed her eyes at the stoic expression on the lady's face. Casually dressed in all black, half of her face was shrouded by the hood of her jacket and hidden behind her sunglasses. Taeyeon caught a peek of her blonde hair as she lifted her face enough to reach for the cup on the table. Her fingers were busily dancing on her phone screen but her expression remained passive.

Taeyeon's instantly felt the distaste in having a date with a lady with a snobbish vibe. At least Taeyeon made an effort to look interested by wearing her favourite leather jacket. Taeyeon could not deny that she was attractive, yes- even though Taeyeon can't see half of her face, even with the twitch of her lips when she gingerly sips on her iced- what is that cup of pink thing? Taeyeon crinkled her nose in disgust.

"What is her name again?"

Taeyeon jabbed into her phone and contemplated between the exit which is five steps away. Or to the table which is also five steps away. Taeyeon took a deep breath when her phone vibrated in her hold.

"Tiffany. Hwang Tiffany. Saw her yet? ;)"

"Uh yeah."

"Pretty??? U will like her ;)"

"I'll wipe that ; ) off you damn face . Just watch out."

"Dun make a lady wait. Go get laid taeyeon!!!! ;)"

Taeyeon muttered a long curse under her breath, closed her eyes, took a deep breath and counted to five.

First, don't judge a book by its cover.

Second, she is attractive.

Third, Soonkyu has pretty good taste in ladies.

Fourth, it is not polite to back off a date so be a gentle-lady, smile, say hi and see where it goes.

Fifth, I really need to kind of get laid.

Taeyeon exhaled, pocketed her phone and put on her brightest smile as she strutted confidently to the table.

"Hello, I'm Taeyeon. You must be Tiffany."

Taeyeon lifted the rose she brought with her. Tiffany raised her head and Taeyeon  felt everything around her spun when the hood slid off her head. Taeyeon swore she could hear the angels sing.

"Hi, I'm Tiffany! Sorry for the sunglasses-"

Tiffany apologized and flashed a mesmerizing smile. Taeyeon watched her removed them with poise and Taeyeon had to gripped the chair to steady herself at the sight of the eyesmile.

"-and the hoodie-"

Tiffany flipped her long tresses to the side and pulled her arms out of the sleeves- and Taeyeon, poor Taeyeon lost her breathing abilities in that second.

"-That's so rude of me! It was really sunny outside and I forget to take them off when I came in. But it's really cold in here so..."

Tiffany gestured to herself and cleared awkwardly when Taeyeon stood with a blank expression. She chuckled nervously and extended her hand towards Taeyeon. Taeyeon thought if it's okay to ask a girl to marry her on the first date when she saw the faint blush on Tiffany's cheek.

"Let's start afresh. I'm Tiffany and it's nice to meet you, Taeyeon!"

Taeyeon snapped out of her reverie and shook Tiffany's hand.

One step at a time, Kim Taeyeon, she chided herself. Lets sweep her off her feet.

"It's nice to meet you, Tiffany."

Taeyeon didn't forget to give the hand a squeeze before releasing it. Taeyeon had to calm her heart because Tiffany's hand is so soft. She made a mental note to thank Soonkyu later when Tiffany flashed her another smile.

Taeyeon grinned back. This is one hell of a date.