쌍둥이자리 Gemini

태연 x 티파니

"Sagittarius found her yet?"

The Leo rubbed her temples and tore her gaze away from the monitor.

"No, not yet."

"I'm sorry. I thought- she felt like Gemini."

"I know."

The Leo smiled and gave the Cancer a pat on the shoulder. She frowned at the monitor, watching the Aquarius get interrogated by the Virgo. The lady defiantly spat on the desk and glared at the camera.

"I'm glad you found her though. Now we can try to get more information of where is the Gemini."

The Cancer just sighed.

"You are a gem, Juhyun. I know it's not easy being a Cancer; burdened with high expectations from Aries. You're the brains of our team, Juhyun."

The Cancer finally cracked a small smile.

"You too, Tiff. We couldn't have done it without the leadership of a Leo."

The Leo grinned briefly before her expression turned grim again.

"Pisces will inform us once there are news. Don't worry too much."

"Right. I just hope she would stop being reckless most of the time and putting her life on the line."

"Spoken like a true leader."

The Cancer chuckled, ignoring how the Leo glowered at her teasing.

"Taeyeon knows her limit, I'm sure. She is the best we've got."

"I hope so. It took us so long to recruit her."

The Cancer hummed in response and spun around to observe the flashing screens again. The duo stared intently at the monitors for nearly an hour when their receiver buzzed to life. The Leo winced.

"I found her!-"

Sagittarius's voice rung in the room.

"-We got the Gemini! Hurry!"

Pisces sounded urgent.

"On it!"

The Leo abruptly stood up, grabbed her gear and nodded to the Cancer who has already proceeded to inform Virgo and Taurus. A few minutes later, the Taurus -overflowing with enthusiasm, barged into the room . The Leo grinned and cracked her knuckles.

"Lets get that ."

//////////

Yoona sprinted and cursed under her breath when she nearly tripped over the trashcan in the dark alley. It wasn't easy- living her life on the run after she stole the brain child of Aries' introductory project. She knew that Aries's team of trained agents were scouring the whole nation for her but she was a Gemini; a born- talented Zodiac.

Hungry for adventure, Yoona wondered into a quiet part of Jeonju with a plan to empty the phial of nasty black fluid into the town's reservoir. Along with a drip of her blood, she could control those who had consumed the liquid with a wave of her hand.

Yoona craved authority.

Her carelessness of using her abilities led to a scurry and chase; down the quiet area of the town. She gasped when a purple wisp landed sharply near her feet and spikes covered the ground where she stood a second ago. With a snarl, she blast an orange hue from her hand at the brunette, who was hot on her heels. A yelp and the Sagittarius was slammed roughly against the brick wall, the front of her suit burnt.

Yoona stopped to admire her own handiwork, sneering as the brunette grunted with the weight of the Gemini's foot on her chest.

"Sagittarius!"

Yoona heard the yell and ducked the attack that whizzed past her head, freezing the signboard ahead of her.

"Sagittarius is down!"

Yoona shivered as she breezed through the rest of the alley, illuminating the darkness with her own orange hue. A smirk spread across her face from the exhilaration- she had not experienced the thrill of messing with Aries's team for a while. She hissed when the Pisces hit her squarely on her left shoulder; recklessly throwing an attack over her shoulder and the abandoned cupboard negligently placed in the lane burst into flames. The petite Pisces nimbly leaped away and continued her pursuit.

Yoona finally made it to the main road and winced at the sudden brightness of the street lights. Glancing behind, Yoona taunted the Pisces as she raced down the busy road- hazardously knocking down pedestrians who hollered at her. She knew Aries's team's conviction for humans; the Pisces who has now significantly slowed down as she apologized and made her way through the crowds. With a smirk, Yoona took the chance to make a quick escape.

"Leo, track my device for the location- Quick! I'm losing her."

"I am a mile away. Taurus is behind you."

The Pisces exhaled in relief when she felt a tap on her shoulder. The Taurus gestured towards another pathway. With a blast of green, a small portal opened to reveal the inside of the mall and the duo ran through the building with ease.

She immediately caught sight of the lanky figure as they exit through the other end of the mall; hastily glancing around before burrowing into yet another dark alley. Pisces gave chase without heeding the warning from the Taurus.

"Pisces is after her. I'm joining her."

The Leo cursed under her breath as the car sharply revved to a halt. She barked her location into the receiver, muttering "Stupid Taeyeon" under her breath as a yellow hue gathered around her feet and levitated the exasperated Leo into the night sky.

//////////

"Now tell us, where is it?"

The Gemini grinned, her eyes twinkling with mischief as she challenged the Virgo in a stare-down.

"I don't have it."

The Gemini laughed maniacally and the Virgo slammed the table with aggression. The Leo folded her arms and leaned back into her own chair as she monitored the screen.

"Told you we did get her."

The Leo sharply pinched the Pisces's side who yelped in response.

"I'm injured! You can't hurt a patient!"

"You're not as badly injured as Yul."

"But look, I'm still hurt!"

The Pisces raised her bandaged arm with a pout. The Leo shook her head.

"You deserve it. I did told you to be careful!"

"I can't help it okay! We finally found her! She was right under my nose!"

The Pisces rubbed her side with a frown. Hobbling over, her bandaged arm stuck out oddly as she stood behind the Leo to monitor the interrogation.

A wide smile spread on their faces as they watch the Gemini suddenly straighten up; a light blue hue surrounding her. She reached into her pocket to pull out a small bag and handed it to the Virgo without hostility. The Virgo grinned; emptied the bag, flashed a small vial, a necklace and a storage disk at the camera. The blue hue vanished instantly and the Gemini slumped on the desk.

"Aries?-"

The Leo smiled into the phone as her arm sneakily wrapped around the Pisces's waist, pulling her closer. She beamed at the blonde.

"We got your vial and the Gemini."

//////////

Here is a simple guide to the ladies representing the various Zodiac in the story- together with their colors and abilities.

Zodiac, Abilities & Girls' Generation:

Sagittarius: Yuri (Purple- ability to create spikes)

Virgo: Hyoyeon (Blue- ability to mind control)

Leo: Tiffany (Yellow- ability to levitate)

Pisces: Taeyeon (Indigo- ability to freeze)

Taurus: Sunny (Green- ability to create portals through walls)

Gemini: Yoona (Orange- ability to blaze)

Cancer: Seohyun (-NIL-)

Aquarius: Sooyoung (-NIL-)

Aries: Jessica (-NIL)