A Little Piece Of Heaven

태연 x 티파니

(It has been a while since I really drew anything proper but Taeyeon will always be my muse.) 

Heaving a sigh, Tiffany finally puts down the pencil with her colored streaked fingers. She cracked her knuckles, stifled a groaned and examined the drawing with a grin. It definitely wasn't her best but Tiffany was proud nonetheless. 

The photograph she referred to nearly sent her to her demise. The quality of the picture was so detailed that Tiffany felt goosebumps down her back staring at the pair of soulful brown eyes. It is like holding a piece of heaven in her fingers and Tiffany wondered if there will ever be a day she would let go. Taeyeon was an epitome of beauty, no doubt, but she was more than that. Tiffany loved her and it wasn't a feeling she would or could deny. 

A muffled groan from the lump under the blanket tore her attention away. Giggling, Tiffany kept her tools properly into the box sitting on her table.

She slid the piece of art into her file which was beaming with other drawings of Taeyeon and climbed into bed. They were more than drawings- they contained her feelings, her admiration, and adoration from the petite human tossing in her bed. She inhaled, tightening her arms around the brunette in bed. Taeyeon snuggled close and Tiffany closed her eyes in contentment.  There, her heart whispered with determination to hold on to Taeyeon.

It would be silly to let her go because every little piece of her was Tiffany's heaven.