untitled

태연 x 티파니

“W-where are they?” Miyoung’s voice quavered, the rusted sword trembling in her hold as it stay pointed at the blonde. 

“So you’ve became a vampire slayer like your father now?” 

“Answer my question, Kim Taeyeon.”

“You might want to put that away first, Miyoung.” The blonde smirks, her red eyes painted with amusement.

“My name is Tiffany,” Miyoung fought to keep her voice steady, “I-I’ll ask you again. Where are they, Taeyeon?”

“Who is they?”

“Don’t play dumb with me.” Miyoung hisses, the tip of the sword dangerously close to Taeyeon’s neck. The vampire chuckles. 

“Do you think I’ll betray my family like you betrayed me?” Taeyeon taunts and the brunette gasps at the atrocity in Taeyeon’s question. 

“Your family?” Miyoung’s eyes were wide open with disgust, “They killed many innocent people here in this village!”

Taeyeon stares at Miyoung silently, the crimson in her eyes mocks the vulnerable human in front of her. Miyoung rakes her fingers in her brown locks in frustration at the silence. 

“What are you doing here tonight?”

“I need food. What else?”

“Here? In this village? Are you hearing yourself?” Miyoung stabs her sword into the wooden table, unable to tolerate the anger flaming in the pit of her stomach. Taeyeon barely flinch at the outburst, “We are your friends! Don’t you remember the days we grew up together?”

“Friends?” Miyoung gulped at the growl that escaped Taeyeon’s lips. 

“Friends? Who ran away when I was bitten? Who were the ones who had me exiled after I was bitten?” The vampire laughs bitterly, “I could always remember the look on your face, Miyoung.”

“I didn’t know what to do. I was eight, Taeyeon.”

“So was I.” Taeyeon hiss, leaning forward with a snarl. 

“I tried to look for you afterwards...”

“You did nothing when your father threw me into the woods!” Taeyeon yells, rattling the windows. Miyoung winces. 

“I hated them but they took me in. They taught me. They took care of me more than anyone did. They made me feel more worthy than the look of disgust in your eyes.” Miyoung swallows the words lodged in . Taeyeon’s eyes glows a brighter red, her cheeks flaring pink with anger and her fangs gleam under the moonlight. 

“If you need blood,” Miyoung whispers, “You can take mine. Don’t hurt anyone else.”

“Don’t be stupid. I take blood to kill. I won’t spare you.”

“Then just take it. If I’m the one who did you wrong, just take my life,” the brunette proceeds to unbuckling her armor with trembling hands. Taeyeon scoffs but her eyes couldn’t tear away from the milky skin that reveals with even shed of metal scraps. 

“I hope you won’t regret it,” Taeyeon whispers, hunger itching to be quench. With a tug, the ropes that tied her hands to the back of the chairs snaps effortlessly and Taeyeon pressed her palms on Miyoung’s back. Miyoung shivered at the cold seeping into her bones. 

“You’re scared,” She chuckles, feeling the human trembling under her teasing touch and brushes her nose against her neck. 

“I’m not scared of you, Taeyeon.”

“I know when you’re lying,” Taeyeon a hot stripe down the length of Miyoung’s neck. 

“I’m just... it’s weird that we’re reunited like this,” Miyoung laughs under her breath, clenching her fists. Taeyeon tunes out Miyoung’s voice; the sound of blood in veins had her fangs elongating and salivating with hunger. With a swift movement, she sinks her teeth in and Miyoung whimpers at the searing pain. Taeyeon mercilessly feed on Miyoung’s life, her eyes rolling to the back of her head with the pleasure she experience whenever she feeds. 

“Taeyeon... I’m sorry...” Taeyeon snaps out of the trance when she felt a hand loving , fingers tangled in blonde locks. 

“I wished you knew how important you were to me,” Taeyeon could feel Miyoung’s consciousness slipping away with every mouthful of sweet crimson liquid that quenches her starvation. The vampire feels her stomach churns, an unfamiliar emotion of guilt pooling in her chest. She retracts her fangs in a haste and Miyoung slumps against the wall, dizzy and pale. 

“What have I done?” Taeyeon whispers to herself, flexing her blood stained hands that she wipes from her lips. The vampire stares at the human who was barely breathing, panting her apologies and tears streaming down her cheeks. Taeyeon leaps out of the window into the shadowy night, her chest carries the burden of emotions and tears were shed for the first time in ten years. Taeyeon aches to shut out the sounds of Miyoung’s cries. 

“Run away, Taeyeon. Run away. I never want to hurt you again.”