Electrodes - 36

Scrub Suits and Pillow Talks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! How are you all doing? 

I'm dropping our first update for today, so please do enjoy and don't strangle me 😛

Thank you to all our subscribers! 

Subscribe, comment, holler!

Peace yow! ✌

---------

 


Soojung has been on-leave since the transfer was made two weeks ago stating health reasons. Doc Soo said we have to be careful and advised Soojung to not take any surgeries in two to three weeks as we wait for the results.


We haven't told anyone about it except Byul and Samchon. Besides, we want it to be a surprise if ever it's positive. But I think my mother in-law already knew about it but she's not telling anyone. She's good at observing people and behaviour so I think she easily read Soojung's behaviour these past few days.


It's positive, I can feel it. I know our Little One is secured inside her. She shows some of the symptoms but still we want to make sure. I always talk to Soojung's belly at night, whispering to the Little One to hold on tight and don't let go.


"Babe... What if it doesn't go through? What if I'm not healthy enough to have it now? What if ...." Soojung asked me with worry in her face. I was reading a book on our bed when she suddenly flopped beside me holding Fluffy.


"Yah! Stop that what ifs! If it won't go through and you test negative, we will try again. You are healthy... Doc Soo already told you babe, and your anemia is okay now. We just have to wait patiently... Besides, tomorrow is the day. Aren't you excited?! I'm excited!"


"Arf! Arf!"


"Look at Fluffy! He's excited too. Fluffy is excited to know if he's going to have a sister or brother. Right Fluffy Vader!?" I scratched the dog's head and laughed at Soojung's pouting. I don't know who's cuter, Fluffy with his satisfied look or Soojung with her cute and worried pout. I placed the medical book down on the bedside table and took Fluffy from her. "And don't take Fluffy like that! You can't carry heavy things even if it's Fluffy!"


She sat on my lap together with Fluffy and tickled the dog's belly. "Am... Why don't we just check it now, tonight. I have a pregnancy test kit ready at the bathroom. So we can save time and know if I'm really pregnant or not. I'm really nervous now..." So cute...


"Nope, you're taking the blood test tomorrow. I want it accurate, remember?"


She was still pouting and her hands are now in the hem of my shirt playing with it while looking down. I know she's excited for the reveal and she can't wait for it. From Day 1 til now, she's writing records of all the symptoms she has and has been updating Doc Soo about it.


"Pwease~....." ugh.. she did that 'Buing buing' thing while pouting at me. Aegyo overload.

 

"Buing buing~ ...buing buing~.... Buing buing~...." 


"Don't do this to me Soojung... You're killing me with your aegyo... What are you, 15?!" she didn't stop and pinched my cheeks left and right together then puckered my lips.


She rained kisses on my face except my lips,... wet, noisy kisses making me laugh.


"Arf! Arf!" Looks like Fluffy Vader is jealous. Sorry buddy, you can't join the fun.


"Are you nervous?"


She stopped what she's doing and buried her face on my neck. I felt her teeth grazing my skin, a slight sting but it's okay.


"Hey Forehead, don't be nervous. I'm here...I'm not gonna leave you alone tomorrow. We're in this together Soojung, we'll face it together." She raised her head and faced me. We smiled at each other and rubbed our noses together.


"Can I just kiss you now?"


"I've been waiting for that kiss..." I grinned at her as she connected our lips and savor the moment. The kiss escalated quickly and I have to break it to take Fluffy down on the floor so he won't be squish.


We haven't been doing it since the embryo is transferred on her and it's been two weeks that's why both of us are really hyped up especially that her kisses are wanting. We shouldn't do it as advised by the doctor saying we should wait til the two weeks has passed and we know the results.


But damn.... She's just so hot I can't keep my hands off her. Her sensitive that I carefully brush with my hands eliciting a whimper from her, her delicious neck inviting me to take a bite, while her hands are busy fumbling on the hem of my shorts. Her kisses are fiery, passionate that we forgot we can't do it.


We were in the middle of stripping each other still kissing when my hospital gadget suddenly beeped. It means there's an emergency and I'm needed at the hospital quickly. Tough luck... 


"Aisshhhh!! Soojung-ahhhh..." I whined at her burying my face on her chest planting a kiss at the side of her . She chuckled and cradled my face while I looked up at her. I'm really feeling it tonight but we can't and duty calls.


"Maybe Little One said Mommy and Appa shouldn't do it tonight..." She giggled at me and kissed my forehead. "We got lost in the moment idiot, we forgot it's not allowed. Don't worry, just one more day... Then we'll get clearance from Doc Soo if we can already do it."


"Ugh."


"I know... I know.. you're frustrated. But duty calls Dr. Liu. Come on, stand up and put some clothes..." I pouted at her and followed her orders. I stood up carefully from our bed and went to our walk in closet while reading the message on my beeper. She followed me while putting on her robe then helped me put on my clothes and even lead the way to the door after.

 

 


"I'll see you at the hospital tomorrow babe..." I kissed her never wanting to let go.


"Yup! By the way, don't forget Am... Dad told you to be with him in Itaewon Market when he does his visit. You're quite popular with his supporters I suppose... It's just a breakfast with them then you can go back to the hospital after, so we can finally meet our Little One."


"Oh, yeah... I didn't forget that. But thanks for reminding me Dr. Jung.." i grinned at her then she gave me a quick peck and fixed my hair.


"You're looking good~.. palli palli! The car is ready, P1 and P2 will go with you."


"Amber... You have an emergency?" It was the President who saw us on our door. Seems like he just finished his work on his office just this time and on his way to their room. I bowed at him and Mr. Choi smiling.


"Yes Dad... The hospital beeped me. There's an emergency and I'm needed.. I have to go Dad. Soojung..." I squeezed my wife's hand and smiled at her.


"Take care Amber...I'll see you at Itaewon tomorrow. " He turned to Mr. Choi and said "Please tell the head of security to provide one more team to follow Dr. Liu in a convoy. We can never be sure." Wow... Dad is really hellbent on this security thing.


After the failed mission last week, he had a meeting with all the authorities and placed Kang Minhyuk as one of the Most Wanted Person in Korea. He ordered them to get that psycho in all ways possible. The shoot to kill order is still going on and a large sum of money will be given to whoever will tell the authorities where the hell that psycho is hiding.


The Kang Pharmaceuticals is on a bad light since the search for their heir started. They lost a lot of investors and is now under investigation about a hidden vault that was found on the property that their psycho heir burned down. Upon investigation of the authorities, the titanium bomb proof vault holds a stash of billions of Wons in cash that they use for hording and some documents of undeclared properties.


Chairman Kang is now being held by the prosecution for keeping his son's whereabouts and for not complying to the authorities' request.


"Thank you Dad.." he patted my shoulders and said goodbye so he can rest.


Soojung accompanied me outside to say goodbye. I don't know why, but I wanted to ditch the call of the hospital and tell them I can't make it. It's written all over my face and I think Soojung read it.


"Go, be careful Am. I'll see you tomorrow at the hospital... Arasso?"


I nodded at her and studied her face. My thumb brushed her mole and her lips. I don't know why I suddenly had the urge to kiss her but I did. Pouring out all the emotions I have inside. Making her feel how much I love her and adore her.


We broke the kiss and she was just staring at me wondering why I suddenly kissed her like that. She knows I'm usually shy even with just a peck because the security details are watching and pretending they don't see anything.


But tonight, right this moment, all I want is to kiss her before I go.


"Hey... We're going to see each other tomorrow, okay? Go... I'll wait for you in the call room after you finish with Dad. Bring me bread Dr. Liu and some oranges." I nodded at her and pulled her gently for a hug.


"I love you Jung Soojung..."


"I love you too idiot~.." we broke the hug and with heavy feet I went inside the backseat of the car and waved at my beautiful wife who was smiling at me while saying goodbye. Her smile was so precious I recorded it on my mind.

 


It was already 5:00 in the morning based on the wall clock at the O.R. when i went out. I was whistling while walking along the hallway when Key suddenly appeared at my side draping his arm on me.


"Hey Dr. Liu! Want to grab a quick bite at the lounge?"


"Sure! I still have.." I looked at my wrist to check the time and noticed I don't have my watch. "Oh, I forgot my watch."


"That's strange. You never forget to wear that. Wait!" He suddenly stopped me with w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter