Electrodes - 12

Scrub Suits and Pillow Talks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Just a short update for tonight. 

 

Peace yow! ✌

-------

 


Amber's POV


It was a lovely night, being together at the tower, just looking at the view of the city that I love watching from the rooftop of the hospital. Key was right, the view is spectacular. But for me, the most amazing view is her.


Dr. Krystal Soo Jung with that beautiful smile of hers looking back at me while playing with my hair.


I can get use to this...


Every day for the rest of our lives.


I told you, I'll bring a smile on your beautiful face.


We walked side by side and circled the observatory one last time so we can see the city 360°. Just annoying the hell out of each other by bickering and a little flirting.


I love hearing her laugh... The most beautiful laugh I ever heard, revealing her true self. That behind a gifted mind and skillful surgeon hands is a kid at heart.


If anyone will see us now, they wouldn't believe we are two professional adults. We look like two teenagers who ditched the Prom and went on a date at the tower.


Her hand gestures while she tells a story about Fluffy and how funny her facial expressions is adding more points to my adoration meter. She skips and leads our way while circling the observatory.


After the walk, we boarded the elevator and said goodbye to the place that I now hold dear to my heart. I will comeback here, I promise.


I took a glance at her and her beauty knocks the air out of my lungs.


God, can I just kiss you now?


If I pin your body on the wall of this elevator and kiss you senselessly, will it be enough?


If I hold your hand tight and never let go, will it be a guarantee that you'll be mine?


Control yourself Amber...


Don't move too fast... Just enjoy the night with her beside you. You'll never know when this will happen again. Both of you will be too busy saving lives again, so savor this moment.


She looked back at me while leaning her back in the wall of the elevator, her arms crossed. Copying what I did to her earlier when we were going up to the observatory. A y grin visible at the side of .


Gahd....


Does she even know how y her grin is?


I unconsciously my bottom lips and bited it while looking at her. She raised her eyebrow at me with that y grin still plastered on her lips.


"Why are you looking at me like that?" Her eyes narrowing at me. Because your mind is beautiful same as your face and your whole being...


"Nothing~..."


"Okayyyy~..." And even though how many times I tell myself before that we can't be together, I always come back to you.

 


Ding!

 


We reached the ground floor and walked to the exit where the guard we met earlier, Mr. Lee, bowed at us as we said goodbye.


Mr. Kim met us outside and bowed then showed Krystal her phone. "It has been ringing non-stop Dr. Jung.. Dr. Liu, how was the experience?" He turned to me smiling. I nodded at him smiling too "It was beautiful there Mr. Kim... The view is amazing and beautiful.” I took a glance at her while saying those words and saw a faint blush creeping on her cheeks.


She pouted at me looking incredibly "Of course I'm always beautiful."


"I'm talking about the view not you." I meronged at her earning a punch on my arm again. What's with my arms?


We started to walk back to the drop off point. I can see her eyebrows twitching while reading some messages on her phone. She sighed audibly when a call came in and she cancelled it.


"Trouble with the President?" I asked her. She raked her hair back with her fingers pouting and mumbled "Yes." The phone rang again and she was just staring at it.


I grabbed the phone on her hands without protest from her, just a wondering look. It was the President calling based on the contact photo glaring in the background.


"If I cancel this call, will I be taken in custody by the NIS and the Police subject for questioning on why I cancelled the President's call on her daughter's phone?" She giggled at what I said and playfully shoved me.


"Silly... But in case you cancel that and the SWAT and Police suddenly appear, don't worry... I got you." She winked at me cutely making my heart skip a beat again. I cancelled the call and her phone automatically went to a lock mode. I pressed the unlock buttoned and was welcomed by her lockscreen.


It was a photo of a guy with his back facing the camera. Tssss.... Who the hell is this??!


His hair was black and short, shoulders not that wide and broad but good enough, and he was wearing a white coat. Seems like he was brushing his hair back because his two hands are at the back of his head.


Who the hell is this ??!


I stared intently at the photo my brows furrowed and heard Krystal giggling beside me. "What are you doing?"


"Who the hell is this?"


She laughed heartily and slapped my back "You're kidding, right?"


"No."


"You really are an idiot I suppose~..." She chirped while walking ahead of me. I catched up on her still looking at the photo. He even has the same tattoo that I have on my left wrist!


The car was already waiting for us and she pulled me inside the passenger seat laughing at me and shaking her head.

 
"Let's go home..." I took a last look at her phone and pushed the power button turning it off. I gave it to her with an annoyed smirk.


Control yourself Amber... She might think you're jealous~...


I'm not jealous!


Really?


"Yah! Why do you look like you're murdering someone?"


"Haha... Let's go home."


She was still smiling while looking at my annoyed expression. She playfully slapped my cheeks and leaned her back at the car seat looking at me like an idiot I am.


Pouting, I turned my sight outside watching the scene while the car is moving. After a few minutes I realized something.


White coat.


Short black hair.


Tattoo at the left wrist.


Omo...

 


A small smile crept on my lips realizing it was me on her phone. I really am an idiot like she said. When I looked back at her again, her eyes are already closed, her breathing even. The events that occurred today tiring her making her sleepy.


Sneaky Dr. Jung...


Really sneaky.


So you like my back huh?


Would you like me to give you a piggy back ride one of these days? I'll be glad to do it for you whenever you want.


I should gain some bit of a muscle at my back and tone my arms I suppose hehehe... I look skinny on that ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter