Epilogue-Fin: All is well

Rollercoaster of a Life time

They're all seated at the table of the restaurant Namjoon had booked for them, each and every one of them more than happy to be there. 

The boys were teasing Yoongi when they'd found out that he'd invited the girl from the music store to come on their double, double, double, double, double, double, double date. It was only that many doubles because there were literally seven couples on this date  not that any of them minded. It has been an awfully long time since they last saw each other.

The room was buzzing, but they were louder as they spoke over each other, swaying from one topic to the next without a care in the world. 

In all honesty, it felt less like a date and more like a little gathering for them all, but either way, they were happy.

They've been seated for fifteen full minutes before Sam finally shows up, Yoongi being nudged continuously as they tease the boy they swear was blushing if only the lighting were better.

When she stops at the table after being gestured by Yoongi, she actually takes all of us in with her eyes before she actually smiles. Her smile is one of the prettiest things you could have seen and everyone seems to think the same thing as they look at Yoongi with smirks.

Before anything can appear suspicious, they turn back to her before doing their usual round of greetings every time they met someone new (which luckily rarely ever happened).

Yoongi has to move out to let her sit first because he always felt uncomfortable when squished between others.

What was really great was the fact that Sam fit right into the group. She had her own personality and it was like a final piece had been fit into place. The group spoke for an entire hour until finally, they got kicked out. Apparently, there were families waiting outside to get tables and booths and bigger families had already left and yet they still hadn't ordered.

Yoongi scoffed and called them moody. It was the first time they'd heard Sam laugh.

"Oh, let's go to an arcade!" Jimin suddenly exclaims much to the annoyance of Rebecca who had admitted to having a major headache and yet not wanting to bail out on this. Everyone except Jimin owed Jamie ten won because she told them that Rebecca did actually enjoy their company and now they she was proven to be correct.

When Jimin sees her flinch at her yelling, he quickly pecks her cheek before looking to them as he suggests they choose a quieter place.

"Actuall," Seokjin starts before looking to everyone while discreetly holding Caryn's hand, "There's a park near here if you feel like just sitting and speaking."

There is a chorus of agreements and soon they find themselves doing piggyback races to the park. The loser buys ice-cream for everyone.

"We shall beat you!" Jamie yells as she looks forward, "Onward, ho!"

They're all screaming incoherently and yelling out the most random of words, but eventually, they arrive at the park. The winners, as it would turn out, are Yoongi and Sam. The losers are Taehyung and Tazneen who somehow convince Seokjin and Emily to pay because they didn't bring their wallets.

Everyone kept quiet as they wondered how the two were planning to pay for dinner.

Nevertheless, Emily takes the girls' orders while Seokjin takes the boys' before they walk over to the cute little ice-cream truck where the male grins upon seeing them, "Seokjin, hey. I see you've lost another race then?"

"Yeah, well, I lose on purpose because I know they'll try and get me to pay," Seokjin replies to the owner of the ice-cream truck, Seungcheol, with a light laugh that the younger male follows in with moments later. 

He does the cones two by two, handing them to Emily and Seokjin to hand to the people who had ordered them after calling out the flavours.

And soon, everyone has ice-creams and Seokjin greets Seungcheol with a soft thank you and a quick goodbye before he joins everyone laying or sitting on the floor depending on their positions and their partners positions.

Yoongi and Sam are sitting cross legged beside each other, knees lightly touching as they both ate from their vanilla ice-creams with chocolate cones.

Seokjin and Emily sit back to back, leaning on each other for support as they both ate mint ice-cream with a honey comb cone.

Namjoon and Caryn have their arms linked and their legs sprawled in a tangled mess in front of them as Caryn ate her double scoop whereas Namjoon ate his single.

Hoseok had his head rested against Kira's whose head was rested against the male's shoulder, the two taking turns to eat from each other's ice-creams.

Taehyung and Tazneen sat shoulder to shoulder, the two giggling together as they ate triple scoops; the both of them wanting to see who could finish first and without messing at all.

Jimin and Rebecca shared a chocolate ice-cream with a plain cone because Rebecca hadn't felt for eating one. The only reason she was doing so now was because she was heating up and Jimin was growing more and more concerned and so he begged her to have some ice-cream. It ended up helping.

Jungkook had Jamie on his lap, one arm circled around her waist while the other was holding his ice-cream away from her hair while he ate it. Jamie was happily eating her chocolate ice-cream as she hummed, thoughts circling through her mind as her eyes scanned the small, tight little group that had been formed.

Months ago, not all of these girls liked her.

Months ago, she hadn't known the boys all that well.

Months ago, she had just moved here and was still frightened for her life, checking every corner, every crook every open and closed section; always watching her back in the fear that her crazy ex-boyfriend would be there.

Months ago, these boys hadn't known Mark and yet just the other day, Jimin was wrapped around his leg trying to get him to stay.

Months ago, her journey had started.

And now days, months and even years later, her journey would continue when she was surrounded with them because no matter where they were headed be it another town, city, country, island or planet, they would always and forever be friends.

This was one hectic rollercoaster of a lifetime and she knew that no matter where life took her, thanks to these people around her, she would always be ready.

She could never thank them enough.