Epilogue 2: Daisuke

Rollercoaster of a Life time

It was quiet as the two walked side by side after returning from the arcade.

Taehyung was exhausted and Tazneen was shaky from all the nerves coursing through her body as she walked with the elder male.

They were supposed to go to the movies tonight with a few of the others, but it was incredibly awkward seeing as they weren't dating and everyone else was.

Often each of them would be privately asked whether they were going to be dating anytime soon.

Both of them responded with shrugs.

The wind picked up causing her hair to fly into her face. Tazneen had bangs that were always tucked behind her ears and she never, ever wore her hair loose.

"Let's hurry," Taehyung says softly, fingers brushing against her wrist before wrapping around it and pulling her along quickly.

She nods, far too flustered to respond as shivers and goosebumps run through her body.

She was freezing.

"Tazneen?" He calls out softly once again and this time she looks up to find that the male had removed his jacket and was now only in his knitted jersey.

"Here."

Before she has the chance to deny it, it's placed around her and she's far too aware of the way his warm hands run along the bare of her arms as he forces her into the winter coat that ends up sitting by her ankles and causing her to blush.

She never noticed how incredibly small she was when put beside Taehyung.

She watches as the corners of his mouth tilt up in amusement as she snuggles back into the coat, enjoying and drinking up as much warmth as possible.

"I told you to bring a Jacket, Neenie," he whispers into her ear effectively freezing her in her spot before she pouted.

"I thought you were joking."

Yes, there were many times before where Taehyung had joked with her telling her to wear a thick jacket when taking her to a surprise location (it was the beach and she looked like an Eskimo) or that she wouldn't need a jacket at all when taking her to the ice rink.

It was suffice to say that the two had bonded a lot over the past few weeks and that was the main reason for the two being shipped.

They often went to places where they didn't invite their friends.

Just the two of them.

But it wasn't a date. They stressed this part all of the time.

"Is your brother home?" Taehyung asks softly, biting his lip unsurely. That was another thing.

Tazneen had an elder brother and often everyone only recognized the two for their long necks. There was something that made Taehyung slightly fear him.

Not only did he have to impress her brother seeing as it was only them and their little brother, but he also needed to not mess anything up because her brother was a black belt in Taikwondo.

"Yes, I think so. You don't have to come in if-"

"No, no, I want to," Taehyung smiles. The plan was to leave from her house together when it got closer to the time and so they would follow this plan even if something were to happen.

He was already silently praying.

"Then come on," she speaks so softly that it's so unlike her character and shocks Taehyung who quickly has to hide it before she could notice.

Instead, he follows her up the pathway that lead to two steps, the porch and then the front door.

He waits until she's fully in the house and turns, holding the door open before he finally allows himself to enter, all the while mentally preparing himself.

He eventually got annoyed with the yelling voice inside his head and so he stopped.

"You're doing a Jamie again," she says and he realizes that he was; it's been five full minutes.

"Let's not bring this up again," he suggests embarrassedly, a blush tinting his cheeks that makes her giggle aloud.

It was the cutest thing ever, seeing the always composed and silly Taehyung embarrassed.

His blush deepened and he gently hit her head, "Oh, shush, you."

She giggles even more as she goes to close the door, her smile widening as she stands there before he pulls her back into a hug.

But of course, his timing was never the best.

"And you are?" A soft voice asks from behind but Taehyung doesn't understand because the male had spoken in Mandarin of all languages; the one he had yet to learn.

"He doesn't speak Mandarin, Minghao," she says with an eye roll before adding, "And this is Taehyung. Taehyung, this is Minghao."

It was the first time the two were meeting in person.

They've only heard about each other and seen pictures, but this was the first time that it was the real deal.

"Minghao," she warns and the elder sighs, turning his head so that is infinity 8 earring dangled into the light. The moment Taehyung noticed, his eyes widen, "Is that-?"

"Is that what?" Minghao asks a little too harshly which earns a glare from Taehyung.

"Is that a smaller version?" He asks and Minghao looks at Taehyung to see that he was indeed showing a larger version of the infinity 8 earring that Minghao wore.

It brings a small smile to Minghao's face and Taehyung has to once again hide his surprise.

"I like you. You better not let this one go," Minghao warns to Tazneen who laughs aloud softly before nodding, beyond pleased with the fact that her brother and boyfriend were getting along.

Waitnohe wasn't her boyfriendWhat the hell?

"Tazneen?"

She looks up to see her brother looking at her with concern laced eyes. His lips formed into a slight "o" we he was about to say something, but stopped.

Instead, he shakes his hand before looking between the two, "I'm heading to the store. I won't be long."

"Can you get me-"

"I'll buy pineapple."

Her eyes light up and she's soon grinning as she waves to her brother who soon leaves the house after ruffling her hair.

She's alone with Taehyung in the silence and the both of them seem to be smiling at this.

"Taehyung-"

"Can I tell you something?" He asks suddenly, her eyes widening before she nods.

"I like you."

He steps forward and pulls her closer, kissing her softly and bringing a blush to her cheeks as she whispers, "Taehyung?"

"Hm?"

"I like you too."