Epilogue 3: Forever destructable

Rollercoaster of a Life time

Caryn sat with her hands in her lap as she waited for the bus.

Namjoon's car had broken down (unsurprisingly) and so the two would be taking a bus to their destination which Caryn was not told of.

She had her headphones over the black beanie she wore, her fringe neatly tucked in revealing her forehead which was rarely ever shown (and which Namjoon always complimented) while her hands picked at the rips on her shorts, the rest of her legs being covered by a black material of stockings. She wore a white sweater and over it a sleeveless cardigan that seemed to make the outfit work.

Her untied hair blew violently in the wind and her green eyes were protected by contacts instead of glasses today.

Needless to say that Namjoon was in awe as he strolls over, gently lifting her from the bench and spinning her around only causing her to squeal and giggle aloud.

Gently placing a kiss above her eyebrow, he places her back on the ground and chuckles softly noticing she wore a slight heel lace up boot and was still smaller than him.

"Hello, my love," Namjoon greets as he takes a hold of her hand and intertwines their fingers.

His smile revealed his dimples; something he knew killed her.

She blushes up at him, her free hand reaching up to poke one before she offers a smile in return, "You're so beautiful, Joonie."

"Not as beautiful as you Rynnie."

She blushes once again. She vaguely recalls the very first time she called him Joonie and they way he sat, wondering what on earth he could call her. He even asked everyone else, but this was definitely the most original of all the options and it made her happier because it was him that came up with it.

"Are you ready for your surprise?" He asks, breath against the back of her ear as he whispers into it.

Chills ran through her body and her eyes shut. She had not even noticed when he moved the headphone from that ear so that he could be heard.

"I am," she says, her voice deep and yet at the same time, not quite.

He smiles once again before he whispering, "I've missed your voice," he says before adding, "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too," she says and means it.

It's been far too long since the two last saw each other as Caryn and her family had moved and were now too far for Namjoon to simply walk. She'd also had to go and visit her grandmother so she was absent for some time and therefore, the two had no way of seeing each other.

Two whole weeks.

And they were finally together.

"Ah," Namjoon pulls her gently, "Here's the bus."

She allows herself to be guided by Namjoon, loving the feel of his large hand wrapped around her much smaller one.

They walked up the steps, Namjoon handing over the money for two people and pulling her before she had time to comprehend because as much as she loved her boyfriend, she felt bad for making him always, always pay.

They find a two seater near the front and Namjoon sits by the window.

Once seated, Caryn allows herself to rest her hear against his shoulder as she closes her eyes.

Namjoon ended up playing with her hair as well as her head gently.

It was one of the most calming feelings she'd ever felt in her life.

It even lead her to sleep.

***

Hands were on her shoulders, shaking her gently until she pried her eyes open to find her boyfriend before her with a childish grin, "We need to get off now, my love."

"O- oh, oh, oh, yeah," she says dazedly as she stands, stumbling out with the guidance and assitence of her boyfriend.

As their feet hit the pavement, they glance at each other with soft smiles that end with the both of them blushing.

"I want to blind fold you, but you would probably get hurt."

She pouts, cheeks puffed out as she looks away. She had a tendency to be clumsy, but her boyfriend could be worse.

The only difference was she hurt herself whereas he broke things.

He guides her into the comic book store by the small of her back, a grin on his face.

The scent of books and figurines wafted through the large store; glass-windowed and decorated with everything Marvel and DC related. The floors were carpeted and there were shelves for manga separate to the comic books. There were people scattered about dressed as Wonderwoman and Batman; even someone as the Joker.

She really had missed the place that had a wrack for posters, glass cases for the figurines as well as for things such as earrings and badges and necklaces.

The only thing she had ever bought here was the Superman earrings and she wasn't sure if she had been happy or not but she continued to wear it.

She grins widely, already lost in one of her most favorite places ever.

As she delicately touches one thing after another, her fingers pull out a comic book; a rare edition to one of her favorites that has her squealing inside.

However, when she glanced up as she made her way to the till, the woman smiled.

"It's already paid for."

"By whom?" Caryn asks in confusion to which the woman points behind her only for her to see her boyfriend picking bits and pieces of a figurine off of the floor.

He broke something.

"Joonie-?"

"Yeah, I paid for a few things that broke already."

She giggles.

It was nothing new that Namjoon was loaded. His parents completely trusted him as he rarely ever used of their money unless something needed to be paid for because he broke it.

His parents never minded.

And so often he would use a bit of money on Caryn rather than himself.

He believed that he would forever be destructible. That was what everyone had always told him since he was little. That was years ago and look now.

But alongside Caryn, that was alright.

He would survive.

They both would; together.