Epilogue 6: Beautiful people

Rollercoaster of a Life time

Emily and Seokjin walked together hand in hand.

It wasn't anything new to the two that they were beautiful and being complimented by complete and utter strangers were becoming an everyday type of thing that neither really liked to admit they secretly loved.

They currently found themselves in one of the more expensive clothing stores thanks to Emily who insisted on getting something casually non-casual for a party her parents were forcing her to attend. 

"I mean, honestly, if they think I'm going dressed as a prissy princess, they've got to be joking," she fumes aloud to her boyfriend who had always found her anger amusing.

Her eyes always sparkled with such emotion and she would be bobbing her head without realization which caused her little ponytail to sway from side to side and occasionally flip over her head and into her face.

She pulls at something off of the hanger before looking down at it and showing Seokjin who frowns before nodding, "And the colour would look so beautiful on you."

This was their thing where they chose each other's outfits. A lot of people found it weird for a guy to be able to say which looks better or which colour would make you stand out or anything similar so it wouldn't be the first time Seokjin's ignoring crude and inappropriate comments from passerby's.

There was a time they'd called him gay.

Needless to say, never get on his bad side. Although, for some odd reason, Emily loved seeing that side of him. It was was a side he rarely showed and he supposed it was because that somehow meant he trusted her not that he ever said he didn't.

"So I'll pay for this and then we can go and get sushi?" Emily asks with an eyebrow raise to which Seokjin nods firmly before offering another smile.

Seokjin was starving so he was pleased that she hadn't taken too long and soon they were on their way to the food court.

While they walked, Emily complained and Seokjin would either be giving her advice or laughing and apologising moments after when she started hitting him on the arm. Everything was normal as his eyes squeezed shut and he tried to breathe through the non-stop windshield laugh of his.

But then...

Click.

The two stop what they are doing and look up to see a woman a few feet away, a man beside her taking a picture of them shamelessly.

Emily was the first to process and step forward as she hesitantly greeted.

"Good day to you, I'm Kiara Porter, nice to meet you."

"Miss Porter," Seokjin greets, stepping behind his girlfriend once again and pulling her into him gently, the two forcing themselves to ignore the constant clicking as the man continued to take pictures the two could only hope were flattering.

"How can we help you and your friend?" Seokjin continues, eyeing the woman with much hesitance.

"I work for one of the most well known modelling agencies in the world and we've been looking for the perfect couple to work with," she explains, grinning to herself when she sees how shocked the two were, "I would like to have you two as my next perfect couple models."

"Us? You want us?" Emily asks, clearly beyond understanding this.

This never happened to them before. This didn't even happen to normal celebrities or other people; not in books, not in movies and certainly not in reality. But here it was happening.

It was happening to them.

"Yes, I want you two. You kids actually have the potential unlike majority of my models. I can tell your love for each other is real and your beauty is truly, one hundred-percent natural."

Seokjin and Emily look to each other unsurely but before they can so much as decline, the woman holds out something small to them. It's a business card, Emily notes when she looks down at it in her own hands. 

A real business card with the woman's name and number and everything on it.

They both look up to see the woman leaving, waving slightly and yelling (only to earn looks from everyone in a 100 meter vicinity), "I hope you say yes!" 

"Seokjin," Emily starts before turning to her boyfriend with one of the widest grins he's ever seen on her face in such a long time as she exclaims after, "We've finally been noticed! We've finally, actually, quite literally been noticed!"

She squeals as she hugs him only for him to wrap his arms around her in the fear of her falling. 

He always had a soft, protective spot for her even before they were dating.

"So I'm guessing we're going to phone?"

"Hell yeah, we're going to phone! The rest of the world deserves to see our beauty!"

Seokjin smiles, unable to disagree as he nods.

"We are beautiful people."