New member of the family

Life Is A Puzzle

 

YongGuk December 2014

Peace finally came back in our village. The medias got tired of our story and sadly found other people life to dig into. Sujin pregnancy was going well, even if she stayed nauseous and tired a large part of this journey. I sent her at her parents home, feeling like being there would help her. Her dad would take care of her and WooJun could have a change of air. We called yesterday and she seemed in a good mood. There's nothing Sujin appreciated more than taking a walk on the sand. She came back this morning and I took my day to welcome her. At the station, WooJun found me and ran to my side before hugging me. I lifted him and kissed his cheek. "WooJun." 

He laughed. "Dad, I missed you." I pecked his cheek. "You had fun at Grandma with Mom ?"

WooJun nodded with a energy only a three year old got. Sujin got to my side and smiled. "Hey, handsome, why don't you hold my bag."

I smiled. "Hello to you too, I'm fine thanks for asking, what about you ?"

Sujin laughed. "Sorry. I'm fine, same for the little girl inside, she won't stop moving at all." I took her bag and with my only free hand her belly. Our baby girl was really energetic too today. We ate at a restaurant before coming back home and the first thing Sujin did when she opened the doors was running to our toilets to throw up. I sighed and came to our side. She was wiping a tear while flushing the toilets. "I became a vomiting machine once again."

I hugged her and she sobbed, almost angry. "This is my worst pregnancy ever."

"Hey don't say that. You were at the hospital at this point when you were expectiong Moonah."

She sighed. "True but I'm so tired. I can only eat bland soup."

"Hey there, stop complaining. I'll give you medication and you're going to do a nap, okay ?" She shrugged and after rinsing herself, I gave her a glass with a pill for nausea. "Now, time for a nap."

 

Woojun whined. « I want mom to hug me !! »

Sujin pursued her lips, she hated to say no. I pushed her into our bedroom and took Woojun in my arms.

«We already explained to you. Mom needs to sleep to rest. She have a baby in her belly and can't hold you anymore. »  I told him. It was ridiculous. Sujin had trouble to hold him since he reached three years old because of his weight, now with 8 months belly it was even more complicated.

 

« It's not fair. » WooJun said, teary. Sujin gasped at that vision and I stopped her movements. « I'll deal with him. Go and sleep." I closed the door of our bedroom and WooJun started sobbing. I sighed, such capricious manners at this age. I lead him downstairs and gave him some juice. He stopped to cry and was resting his head on my arm. I looked at him and wiped his tears on his cheeks. My little boy felt threathened by the arrival of a baby he didn't grasp completely the idea of pregnancy to say the truth.  WooJun grabbed my sleeve. « Dad, Mommy is feeling sick ? »

My son looked really sad. I made him sit on my lap and his cheek. « A little bit. Your mom is pregnant, that mean she have a little baby in her belly. And that baby is ?"

He thought hard about this. "My little sister."

I grinned. "Yeah. Your little sister is growing in your mommy belly. It just makes your mom a bit sick, okay ? »

He didn't look satisfied by my answer and crossed his arms, grumpy. « She can't go and grow elsewhere ? »

I laughed at this silly question and hugged him. « No, it's not possible. That's why you have to be quiet okay ? »

Woojun sighed, not really happy and asked with a soft voice if he could go and sleep with his mom. « I'll be really quiet. I'll just go and sleep next to mom and my little sister, okay ? Dad I promise I won't do any noise, I won't wake her up. » I looked at his little begging face and sighed, defeated. "You better respect that promise, my son." He clapped in his hands and came to kiss my cheek. "Thanks you dad." He got upstairs and I heard the door being open and closed carefully. 

I took this ooportunity to take care of the house, the laundry and the garden. I took some pleasure to keep my babies cute clothes in a box. As I had some time today, I decided to wash clean those baby clothes. Being able to dress my little girls with some of her siblings clothes was precious. She had already cute pants to wear, and a large amount of ruffle dresses to put on already. I was so excited. After that, I went upstairs and kept cleaning the  the last room available upsatirs, We'll put Taeyang room here and the baby room will be in Taeyang room, closer to our bedroom. Sujin rejected to change WooJun room pretexting he won't love it. I was rearranging some stuffs  when I heard some laughs.

I walked to the room ready to nagg a bit WooJun. He won't leave his mom sleep in peace, won't he  ? I reached our bedroom and furrowed my eyebrows, empty. I got closer to the laughs and entered Sujin drawing room. I  looked at Sujin and WooJun on the floor. She had lifted her shirt so WooJun could paint on her belly. For the moment he drew a flower, his mother caressing his hair. « I'm sure your sister is loving all those attention, huh ? »

 

« She will love it because  I'm trying my best. » Sujin guided his hand and I looked at them, my heart melting. It was the first time Woojun tried to connect with his little sister.  I knocked on the door and Sujin raised her head. « YongGuk come and see ! »

I looked at her flowers on her belly and kissed her cheek. « WooJun wanted to do a drawing for his little sister. »

 

« How come she doesn't have a name yet Mom ? » Woojun asked, coloring the petals of the flower.

 

Sujin looked at me with a smug smile. « I thought that Han Byul will finish up our stellar themed names, right ? » I asked her. She nodded, pretty satisfied of this name. "HanByul is cute."

I went to take my phone to take a video of  WooJun painting on his mom belly, it was such a sweet scene. Sujin was guiding his fingers yet letting him have freedom over the drawing. They were really happy to spend time together too. When he finsihed, Ifelt how proud and happy my little son was. «Little sister HanByul, you like it ? » 

Sujin let his little hands rest on the part of the belly that was not painted and he squealed as he felt her moving. "I think she liked it."

He laughed proud of himself and stared at his mom belly for a while. "It looks like you ate a huge cake."

Sujin faked to be vexed. « Show me your belly, huh !! Little pig ! » She lifted his shirt and tickled him, making our son laugh. She stopped herself and looked at all the paint she mixed. « Want Mom to paint on your belly too ? »

 

« Yeah !! » WooJun jumped around for a second then sat in front of his mom. Sujin smiled. « Who do you want ? »

 

« Pororo !!!! » He yelled. She asked him to stand up and colored his belly. « It tickles. » He said. 

Sujin took that opportunity to ask him some questions. I stopped the videotape and sat next to them.

 

«WooJun, how old are you ? » She asked.

 

« 2 years old ?»

 

« Woojun, you're three years old. » I corrected him. Sujin nodded, she rested his little hands on her belly. «Three years ago, you grew in my belly just like your sister is growing inside of me. »

 

He widened his eyes. « Really ? Did I bother you a lot ? »

 

She smiled. « My little considerate son, of course you didn't. I was really happy to have you in there.»

 

Sujin finished her art and Woojun looked at his belly with twinkles in his eyes. « Mom it's really pretty.

« Remove your shirt or else you'll stain your shirt. Think about your dad  making our laundry. » Sujin said before winking to me.

 

I helped him to remove his shirt and did the same. Sujin looked at me with amused eyes. « You want Pororo too ? »

 

«I want La nuit étoilée. »

She scoffed yet executed herself. I was lying on my back, letting her brush tickle my stomach as she painted it. Since Sujin was expecting Woojun, she switched for paints that were non toxic and suitable for the skin. So when Woojun started to get interested in painting, we knew he wouldn't get sick. 

WooJun was painting too on a paper his mom gave him, sometimes checking if his belly painting was dry.  He could spend hours in that room painting with her, without complaining on finding it boring. He followed his mom instructions diligently and was already really talented for a three years old.

 

I was getting sleepy.  « Well is it over yet ? Come on, it took two seconds to paint Poporo. »

 

Sujin pinched my cheek. « Are you comparing a cartoon character to a wordwide reputated painting ? It demanded so much paint to achieve that blurr effects. »

 

I sighed and closed my eyes, trying to gain some rest.  When my wife was over she kissed my cheek. « Darling it's done. »

 

I looked at it with a smile. «It looks beautiful. You even drew the moon on my . »

 

« Yeah I got a bit playful. » She said to me with an amused face.  She checked if her belly painting was dry and I smiled. I looked at her pat her belly and felt honored she was bearing my child. « Pregnancy suits you so well, you know that ? »

 

She raised her head and smiled to me. «Don't think of ever impregnate me after this baby. Understand ? »

 

I laughed at such smiley threat and kissed her. « You just look extra pretty. Just like a goddess. »

 

She kissed my lips and looked at Woojun totally absorbed in his painting. She told me to come closer and whispered in my ear « Don't be mean to WooJun, he's just worried about me. It's difficult for him, he was the last one, the only baby,he feel threathened by this baby but you know him he's sweet okay ? »

I pouted and nodded to her. Woojun indeed had a nice personnality. I just get a bit overprotective of Sujin when she is sick, because taking care of kids is exhausting. "Deal."

*

 

January 2014

It was my third time welcoming a baby in my life. But it was still intense and magical to me. One does not get used to that feeling of happiness when his wife gave birth to his child. Sujin and I stared at her as she slept in her arms. She was perfect to us. Sujin had to comfort me because like always I was emotional. Woojun instantly had a soft spot for her and when he came to see her for the first time, he her cheek really fascinated by HanByul. Taeyang and Moonah were really happy too. They finally got a little sister to pamper.

It was a real pleasure to have Han Byul at home but she was whiney and had me cuddle her all night to sleep, leaving me no sleep in the day or night. I barely had time to take care of Woojun even with Sujin doing her best. We were exhausted in permanence. I took at heart to make HanByul sleep on our bed and was waiting for Sujin to come and sleep with us.

 

Sujin went to read a book with Woojun, leaving me alone to make my little star sleep. She was really whiney tonight and it took me some time to make her asleep, because she cried so much. 

Once it was done, I went to Woojun bedroom and see Sujin and WooJun was her hair gently. I came to his side and kissed his cheek. «be silent, mom is sleeping. »

I looked at her, pretty sure she never finihed the story she started to read to WooJun. I took the book in her hands and put it away. I rearranged the blanket over them and looked at my tired wife. She was resting a hand on WooJun's stomach while sleeping on her stomach. I knew she was happy to be able to sleep on her belly since she gave birth. She was deeply asleep at this point. I smiled. « WooJun, you have your mom all to yourself tonight. Goodnight !! »I whispered to him with a wink. He smiled and I kissed his forehead.

I closed the door of his room and left for my bed with HanByul. Sujin dad opened his bedroom door and I smiled to him. "Everything is going fine ? I'm here if you need help." 

I shook my head. "Everything is fine. Sujin is sleeping with Woojun and HanByul is asleep."

The man smiled. "Don't hesitate if you need help in the night." I thanked him and insisted so he'd go to sleep. Tired, when I entered my bedroom, I soon drowned in sleep.

*

Kim Sujin, the next day

I woke up and streched myself. Gosh I slept like a piece of wood last night. I was really really surprised of how well I slept. I realized where I was. WooJun was in my arms, and giving the huge universe drawn on the wall, I was clearly in his room. I never made it to my room last night. I kissed his cheek and he slowly woke up. « Mom. »

« Hey little Junie, you slept well ? »

« Of course I did !!! Because  mom slept in my bed, hugging me !! »

I brought him closer to me and kissed his belly. He laughed, begging me to stop, I held him closer to him and kissed his forehead. I should do that more often. I lost that habit of sleeping with kids. Moonah and Taeyang are big now, but WooJun never got me to himself like Moonah did. He had to share me with his older sisters, my husband and the baby. I didn't want him to feel not loved in that family.

« Mom will try to do sleepover with you more often, okay ? »

He grinned and we cuddled in bed, talking about pre school. WooJun wasn't a very dynamic child. He ran in my drawing room and I realized how long it had been since we've done that together. I sighed apologetic. « WooJun Mom is really sorry we haven't been spending more time together these days, it's only temporary until your sister decides to sleep at night, okay ? I'll check on her really quickly, that's alright ? »

 

I opened the door of my bedroom and looked at YongGuk completely asleep on the bed and HanByul sleeping peacefully. Apparently some people got a late night. I closed back the door and went to play with WooJun, he wanted to paint with me. We did that all morning. My dad came to see us. «Daughter you never clean up that space ? »

He insisted to be there for HanByul birth and seeing our state of exhaustion after the birth decided to stay for a few days to help us. He was really sweet.

I shrugged. « It doesn't really matter. You slept well ? »

 

« Yeah, Iyour daughters enjoyed the breakfast I cooked for them  this morning and I drove them to school. I  did the dishes and took care a bit  of your garden. Your husband is still sleeping ? The baby ? » He liked to cook for his granddaughters and was spoiling them with their favourite meals everyday. He was our life savior for real, because with HanByul not sleeping at night it was difficult to wake up early and cook breakfast.

 

« Yeah, I ended up sleeping with WooJun last night. It's been a while we didn't paint together. »

 

He came to look at what I painted and smiled. «Did you know my mom painted this well ? »

 

My dad laughed. «Is that true ? I never realized ! »

 

They talked together and we had a great time just talking. As 10pm ringed, I heard some cries. « Oh I think my break is over. We'll take breakfast soon then. »

 

I went to see YongGuk he slowly woke up from his slumber, looking at our baby crying loudly. He looked really exhausted. I made my way to HanByul and lifted her in my arms. «You slept well ? » He asked, with his sultry morning voice. I ran my fingers into his birdnest hair and he hided himself under the blanket, still sleepy.

« Yeah Woojun doesn't move at all in his sleep. I had occasion to rest. » I sat just to my husband and started to fed Han Byul, making her stop crying right away.

« She hates bottled milk. I insist on my words. I almost wanted to come and find you to uncover your and made her on it with you sleeping. »

I laughed. « You didn't ? »

« You needed some rest. And after sometimes she drank it. » He streched in bed and kissed my cheek. « You have dried drool over your cheek. » I revealed to him. He sighed. « I take my shower and then we can eat, okay ? »

We sat on the table and I thanked dad once more, he warmed up breakfast for us. I could get used to becoming my dad princess all over again. WooJun was sitting just next to him and my dad was helping him to eat with the chopsticks.

«How can you produce a child that just behaves like you ? He even eats just the same. He look like you one hundred percent YongGuk but his personnality is one hundred percent Sujin. »

I smiled. They get along well. YongGuk even asked him to stay for a longer amount of time. YongGuk grinned. «It's not our son for nothing. » Son and dad looked at each other and high fived. My dad chuckled. The two men really got along together and YongGuk told him he was at home and that he needed to enjoy his stay here instead of doing all of our chores. HanByul was in my arms while I looked at my family eat. She was quiet this morning and my dad came to hug her so I could eat. I ate, loving how she stared at us in silence, sometimes giving her attention to YongGuk, to her grandpa or her brother. But looking at me, she would always gave me her biggest smile.

 




a cute chapter for you guys !!!

We're near the end and for the next two chapters, we'll change of story narrators so be ready !!! Oh and if you are interested, here is the link for my new story about YongGuk being an inmate : Inmate 457

:)