December 2011 : the birth

Life Is A Puzzle

Kim Sujin, 5th Of October 2011

I looked at YongGuk take the old bed of Taeyang to put it in the baby room. We moved Taeyang room so we could have the room just next to us as the baby room. Well, YongGuk did. I was assiganted to rest. My husband was cleaning out the space.We were alone at home on this sunday, Taeyang being at her ice skating practice while Moonah was studying at the library with friends. As he went back to his task, I suddenly felt bored. I stood up and YongGuk looked at me with surprised eyes. « What are you doing ? »

 

« Would you mind if I check if I got mail ? »

 

« Of course. »

 

I got downstairs and opened our front door, getting slowly to our mailbox. I smiled as I saw the huge brwon enveloppe. I ran back in the baby room and sat to open the letter. I was comfortably sat when I opened the envelop and basically squealed when my convinctions were true. YongGuk's father finally sent me what I asked him !!  I took the content and started to clap in my hands. YongGuk turned his head to me and his eyes widened in shock. « Who send you my baby photos ? Sujin ! » He stoled them and I whined. « Let me see them please, you were so cute !! »

 

He raised his hands so I'd be unable to take them from him. « Answer my question. »

 

I pouted. Only cuteness could make him soften. I hugged him and started to explain myself. « Your dad. He thanked me for having your baby I guess ? And told me he didn't know how to show his gratitude. I refused first then thought about my project. »

 

« For what project ? What about my intimacy ? »

 

I pecked his chest lightly. « Sorry. I'm doing a scrapbook and I'd like to put everyone photo there. Mine when I'll receive it, Moonah Taeyang and you. »

 

« And our WooJun when he'll be here. » YongGuk added.

It took us a while to decide ourselves on his name. Taeyang means Sun, while Moonah was inspired from the Moon. So we wanted to stick to the Universe theme and picked Woojun, Wooju meaning Universe.

 

I pulled away and moved my hands as I talked, exaspered. « You finally understood. Now give them back to me !! Right now ! »

 

My stubborn husband sighed and looked at the photos before handing them to me. I hugged him. « You're a sweetheart. »

 

I kept looking at the dozen photos of YongGuk and laughed realizing that half of them were ones. He cleared his throat. « You can forget about putting my nabed baby in your scrapbook, allright ? »

 

« Aww, but it's so cute !! » I protested. He blushed. « there's no way you're putting that in your scrapbook that Taeyang and Moonah can see. Ah Dad really wants to humiliate me.»

 

« Oh you just remembered me to call and thank him.» He sighed, trying to hide a laugh.

 

« You. » I said putting the photo of him in the bath, on the floor between us. He groaned. « You'll pay me one million I wouldn't let you use that image of me ; » He took a photo of him with cute clothes and removed the nudes from my view. The bad loser, tsk !!

 

I pouted "Lift me please." YongGuk helped me to stand up as we were both sitting on the floor. I went  to my drawing room and came back with my notebook. «Me  »

 

« Oh. » He took it in his hands and looked at it longly. « You didn't change. Been a cutie since birth.»

I showed him another one and he squealed. Bang YongGuK squealed. « Oh gosh, Sujin you know I can't resist to you wearing glasses. You started so young. »

 

I shrugged. « I had a bad sight since birth. I kept having bruises everywhere because of that. »

 

I kept going. « Taeyang. » I actually stole that photo for my purpose but YongGuk didn't seem to mind. He smiled looking at the photo. « My little baby !! »

 

« And finally Moonah. » My baby had the big dolly eyes and hazelnut color everyone was raving about. She was a cute baby with nice round cheeks at this point. YongGuk smiled. «She looks so dolly. »

 

« Who is so dolly ? Me ? » Moonah said coming in. She stole the photos in my hands and laughed. «Cool. »

 

As she looked our photos, her eyes fell on YongGuk 's one. YongGuk quickly took the pile of his baby nudes and sat on it, in a quick motion. I hided a laugh making him pinch my arm. Moonah noticed nothing of that.

« That's Dad ? Whoah, I finally got to see how small you were. Remember, when I was a kid I couldn't figure out how you were a kid before. » She commented.

 

YongGuk chuckled, his cheeks losing their bright red color. « I do remember. I look that tall to you ? »

 

Moonah scoffed and whispered something, making YongGuk gasp in horror. « What ? Not anymore ? Moony, really ? »

 

He messed her hair and she laughed. « I grow up. »

 

YongGuk sighed. « Exactly. You were so small and adorable with your bob hair. Kids grow up too fast these days. »

 

Moonah sat with us for a moment, talking about the past with us. Taeyang arrived and we had a nice time in that baby room ; everyone giving a hand to set that room. It was just magical to see the furnitures get buildt, with the numerous clothes and stuffs getting in their storage space.  I was so excited at this point. As much as I wanted him to develop fully in my belly, I wanted him to be in my arms already.

 

*

Bang YongGuk 26th of december 2011

I woke up at night alone in bed. I the light and realised that Sujin wasn't in there anymore. I roamed around the first floor, not finding her. Getting downstairs, I found her sleeping in the couch. «Love is that you ? » I heard her voice.

 

I realised she wasn't even sleeping. I came to her side and she smiled weakly to me. «Hey sweety, you're not sleepling ? » I rested my hand on her  huge bump and smiled, our baby was lively these days. « YongGuk he's literally throwing a party in there, I can't fall asleep. »

 

« Oh Come here.» I sat up, put a pillow on my lap and told her to lie down. She listened quietly to me. She's  nine months pregnant now, and her only wish was to give birth already, she was so tired of that pregnancy. Everything is ready, from clothes, to milk, covers,  diapers carefully stored in our second bathroom. I looked at my wife and she looked tired.

 

«It's almost over. » I massaged her head and she groaned of pleasure. I suddenly chuckled. Sujin became quite annoyed this week. Her chest hurted, her feet bloated. « What ? »

 

« It's my first time seeing you this annoyed. »  Sujin had a nice character. She never got angry at me or acted annoyed on purpose. It wasn't her style. But these days, she was really irritated.

 

« I'm nine months pregnant, can I have that right ? »

 

I smiled. « Of course you have, you're bearing my child, feel free to show your emotions. »

 

« I actually can't wait anymore. I want him to be born yet. » She gently her belly and I did the same. We did a check-up last week but with the baby is showing no sign of wanting to get out, so the doctors told to my bloated wife to wait a bit more.

 

« I can't wait to meet that son of mine. »

 

« Our son. It still feels so strange to say. » Sujin added. It was really true. At home, it was a female dominated world.

 

« Eveything was about our girls, I'd get a male counterpart in this home. » I stated. I was excited about welcoming a son to our family. He had two big sisters to care for him and a wonderful mom. For myself, I felt ready enough. I was healthy, happy and had only one goal with him : raise him the best I can.

 

« I'll buy him a little suit with a necktie. » Sujin said, with a smile. Her mood seemed better.

 

« I dare you. Don't teach my son these social contructs so soon. » I hated neckties and wanted my son to stay away from them for a while.

 

Sujin laughed and I sighed out of relief. « You just laughed right ? »

 

We chitchatted a long part of the night. Then I don't exactly remember who stopped to talk. I had to sleep in a sitting position yet it feel nice enough to fall asleep. Sujin had found a peaceful trick to sleep.We woke up with the girls getting ready to school.

 

*

Kim Sujin

I got up with my painful belly and stayed in my position. YongGuk woke up after Moonah came to breathe in his ears. He groaned and looked around disorientated. We looked at each other and he smiled. « You managed to sleep with that partier right there ? »

 

« Well, I had better sleeps. »

 

I stoop up and sighed. I felt heavy, bloated and all that stuffs. I came in the kitchen and eat breakfast with the girls. They were already ready for school and soon left for the bus. I followed YongGuk in the shower and I brushed my teeths. He exited the shower and looked at me with worried eyes.   « You look a bit pale today. »

 

« It's probably lack of sleep. » I reassured him YongGuk was waiting for the birth to take a two months break at home. To take care of our baby. As I came to caress his back he laughed. « After the birth. »

 

As he was ready to go, I kissed him and closed back the door.

 

*

As always I slowly entered my car and set everything to drive quite slowly. Music, my bag, the coffee. When Sujin opened back the door, I was ready to go away. I instantly saw distress on her face and exited the car. I came to her side and rested my hand on her bump. « Oh Gukkie, I lost the waters.»

 

I nearly lost my nerves when I  saw Sujin  panicked expression. She needed me. « Get in the car, I'll take your bag. »

 

I made her sit on passenger seat and ran in the room to take  her hospital bag . I came back in the car, threw the bag in the backseats and started to drive. Sujin groaned. « Gosh I'm not even showered. You better show up fast baby. »

 

As she whined in pain, I kissed her hand. « YongGuk, gosh, you're not going to work right ? You'll be with me huh ? » She started to worry uselessly.

 

I sighed. «I'm going to stick with you today. Don'y even worry about it. » She was ridiculous right now.

 

Sujin will be giving birth today. It felt nice yet nervewracking.
*

Kim Sujin

 

 

I woke up and looked at YongGuk move around. Soon, I realized the situation. He was comforting WooJun by humming a song. « YongGuk. » My voice was drier than usual and I still felt weak.

 

« Oh, love you're up. » YongGuk looked at me with worried eyes and I tried to record of what happened. I lost the waters. Came to the hospital. Waited hours to be fully ready for the birth and then I gave birth. I can't remember seeing my baby ? Did I forget that part ?  YongGuk filled up a huge glass of water and my arm as I drank it fully. I heard some cries and looked behind me. I found WooJun lied down in his coffin." You was so exhausted that you passed out yesterday. Nothing major." He explained to me holding our baby.

 

« Let me see him, please. » I begged him. He rested the baby on my chest and I looked at our baby. He was looking at me with his amand eyes. I reached out to soften his hair.

 

« See how he got an hairy head ? He's a little grizzli. »

 

I smiled and kept touching him, already trying to memorize the little fingers, miniatures toes. The soft eye movements. « Hmm Sujin, say something ? »

 

I finally raised my head. « Huh ? »

YongGuk looked now embarrassed of what he just said and scratched his neck. « Nevermind ! Just keep doing what you are doing. »

 

I kissed WooJun little hand and smiled. He was so healthy and chubby YongGuk sat next to me and kissed the top of my nose. « He's being a real sweetheart. All the staff keeps bragging about how quiet and adorable he is. »

 

« They probably says this to every parent. YongGuk. »

He laughed embarassed. « It does seems true. »

I lifted him to kiss the top of his head and groaned. All my lower region area was in pain. « Don't move much okay ? You just woke up. Oh, the nurses. You have to eat something consistant. And get washed up. »

 

«Don't call them right now. Just three minutes. »

 

YongGuk sat back on the chair, looking at us interacting. « Iv'e bring him here yesterday too. »

 

« Thanks you. » I said, extending my free hand to him. I caressed his cheek and my husband gently kissed my lips. His eyes looked a bit puffed. Did he cry ? Yet he had a large grin today.

 

« How do you feel ? » He asked me, caressing my sweaty hair.

 

« Blessed. » I answered right away. He laughed. « I don't doubt this. I meant physically. »

 

«Could be better. My whole body aches. » I answered softly. WooJun was now closing his eyes, sleepy. I kissed his forehead and gave him back to his dad. « Now the nurse. »

 

As they left the room, the nurses came in and brought me in the bathroom to clean me. I felt fresh and more awake when they helped me to get on my bed. As we conversed, the door opened. « Mom ? »

 

I gasped hearing that voice here. «Taeyang, come in. » I looked at her enter, she came right after school, missing her ice skating practice. It made me super important somehow. « You've seen your brother ? »

 

She nodded. « He's so cute. » We conversed casually for a while when the nurses came in to give me food. my husband came back with Woojun. « Oh I thought you would be sleeping. »

 

«They just gave me food. » I explained to him. I looked at him sit with his son on my bed and caressed the small head.YongGuk stood up, smirking. "Eat first and then you'll cuddle him, okay ? You'll only staring at him without eating."


I tried to eat quickly without YongGuk noticing me, I actually felt hungry. It's been two days since I ate something !!. Then, I just felt sleepy once again and YongGuk laid Wookun on my chest. I smiled, my eyes threathening to close. Suddenly the door was wide open. « Mom, wassup ? »

 

« Hey Mooony is it when you're arriving ? » I nagged her. Her sister even missed her practice ! She smiled. « I had an exam at the cram school. Couldn't go right after normal classes. » She lifted a bag. « I've bring muffins. Let's eat this. Woojun, hello ! »

We were eating dessert, all my family around me. I looked at Moonah carefully, she smiled at her brother and kissed his nose. "Babies are really cute actually."

Taeyang shrugged. "Not all babies; our brother is really cute." I smiled hearing that and fighted to keep my eyes open and see my little one sleeping on me. YongGuk took back Woojun, not caring of me protesting. "You need to sleep darling. Just a good night of sleep and then, you'll spend tomorrow with him."

 

He let me kiss goodnight to my baby and went to drop him at the hospital nursery.  « I'll drive them home and come back here. »

« Taeyang, make sure your dad sleeps at home okay ? » I said to our girls, they smiled. I knew for sure YongGuk slept on the small couch in the room, he needed a nice night of sleep.

 

« Yes mom. » Taeyang said grabbing the arm of her father. YongGuk pouted and cleared his throat. "Can you girls wait outside for a while ?"

 

Moonah rolled her eyes. « Gosh, Taeyang let's wait outside. Uncle, don't take too much time, I have school tomorrow. »

 

As they left and closed the door, YongGuk sat on my bed and hugged me.  « Thanks for bearing our child. Making me the father of a third child is marvelous. I'm grateful for this really. » He took a tiny box from his jacket and opened it. "I bought a necklace for you." He showed me the necklace with the tiniest heart pendant I have ever seen. It was really beautiful. He helped me to get it on and I kissed him. "It's beautiful. Thanks you."

"I really wanted to make this birth special. Oh your ring, I have it with me too." He took his wallet and found my wedding ring before putting it back on my finger. I kissed his lips. " Now go. My gift is home under your side of the bed, go and check it out."



Here is finally the birth !! I wish you a good day !!