2008 : Little Getaway

Life Is A Puzzle

Bang Yongguk, the 19th of december 2008

 

« Girls we have something to tell you. » It was a week before Christmas. We took our time to reveal the girls our relationship. Now, Sujin was on the way to go back to her family village to spend a week there ; an annual thing apparently as her parents were christian and the whole family reunited to celebrate this day together. She wasn't excited at all but seeing Moonah be as excited, she was in a good mood.

 

We spend a day together in a attractions park for kids and were now sitting down for a bit. Sujin was fidgeting her blouse. « We are dating. YongGuk is very nice to me and as you two are friends, we hope it's fine with you. »

 

They stayed speechless. « Does it mean you are my dad princess ? » Taeyang said confused.

 

« Hmm she's my girlfriend. » I corrected.

 

« So now are you going to sleep in my mom bed ? » We looked at each other. « Not right now. »

 

Taeyang looked at us and suddenly gasped. « Does it mean that now we are all going to live in the same house ? Moonah is going to be my real sister ? »

 

«Not right now. Maybe later. For now we can have like dates together. Is it okay if I kiss your Mom in front of both of you . »

 

They scoffed and whispered in each other ears for a bit. Moonah ended up asking the question. « Are you going to use your tongue ? »

 

Sujin looked down blushing. I cleared my throat, do little girls of 6 have this knowledge ? That adults kiss with tongues ? I looked at the genious look of my daughter and shook my head. « No just a little peck. Holding hands ? »

 

They both nodded and we smiled. « This was rather easy. »

 

« Can I taste your ice cream , dad ? » I executed myself and sighed out of relief. Everything went just fine. I guess we were both clear with our kids that we were single.

 

*

 

This night coming back home, Taeyang looked at me with unreadable eyes.

 

« Is something bothering you ? »

 

She shook her head. « No. I just think it's good you have a princess. You were always alone and now you have Aunt Sujin. You look happier. »

 

I was puzzled. « Ah yeah it's nice to date her. »

 

Taeyang kissed my cheek and climbed up the stairs to her room. I took a breath, even my daughter of six knew I was a lone wolf. She looked geniously glad I found myself a princess to use her worlds. I couldn't decide if it was good or not ? Wasn't she too much observative of my mood ?

*

Kim Sujin January the 2nd

 

I had spent a so so time at home, basically drinking liquor with dad and helping at the shop. Moonah stayed at her grandparents, loving to take care of the animals and go on the boat with her grandpa friend. She felt close with ocean. I walked outside of the Busan bus station and looked around for a while. Suddenly someone poked my hand and I turned myself. « Here you are. »

 

He hugged me strongly, making me chuckle. Gosh, I was now realizing how much I missed him. His divine scent. His strong hug … and soft lips. He laughed as I tried to deepen the kiss. « Okay let's go. »

 

It was 6pm, the time to go to the location for our first weekend together. « Where are we going ? »

 

YongGuk smiled. « You bring your swimsuit right ? » As I nodded, he smiled softly. « Good. »

 

« You're bringing me to Bali. »

 

He laughed and I pouted. « Maybe next time, babe. » I frowned. « Don't call me like that. »

 

« You don't like it ? It's cute. »

 

« My ex called me like this. So I find it far from cute. » I stared outside, anticipation cramping my stomach. What if he ended up disappointed of me ? Find you that I'm plain and boring.

I might have been lost in those dark thoughts because he snapped his fingers in front of me. « Hey are you okay ? »

 

I blushed. « Yeah. I guess. It feels new to me so hmm bear with me. »

 

« How was your Christmas ? »

 

« Ah quite boring. We went to the church and I was beyond happy to find that people still whisper about me. But Moonah is super happy, dad got a boat and they are spending time on the boat together. What about you ? »

 

« Ah we're not christian so I kept YongMi kids for the night as she went on a date with her husband. » He answered casually. I felt sorry for him. Christmas was a second Valentine day in Korea and I couldn't celebrate with him.

 

« Hmm. So you did nothing special ? » I commented, guilty.

 

« I watched Alona at Home with Taeyang and her cousins. Was nice. Don't feel bothered. Now who is having to babysit Taeyang while I have a date ? »

 

I chuckle and pinched his cheeks. He suddenly looked at me, curiosity filling his eyes. « Do your parents know you're dating ? »

 

I bursted out laughing and he was bewilered. « My dad kind of suspects me of dating. That's all. But let's change of subject. We're going to Bali next weekend ? »I said as a joke.

 

He shrugged. « Do you really want to go ? »

 

I coughed. « Gosh you're serious. I'll be fine staying here. »

 

« Don't tell me you never took the plane ? » YongGuk gave me a look and I was mortified. He giggled. « Gosh, sometimes you're  so mature you know. And for other things, you're just like a innocent high school girl that doesn''t know much about the world. »

 

« I'm a mother for your information. » I mumbled. He laughed. « Is Moonah father the only man who shared your bed ? »

 

 « Shut up. » I stuttered in embarassement. My cheeks were crimson red and I felt uncomfortable now. My silence made him realize something.

 

« Sorry. You didn't tell me all the story for me to make fun of you. »

I slowly nodded and stared outside the car for a long moment. The beach view was marvellous at the end of the day.

 

« She had his hazel eyes.They are so rare you know. » I blurted out of the blue.

 

He looked at me curious. «They are really beautiful.  So you fell for those eyes ? »

 

I chuckled. « It's very attractive. After a while, I just wanted to rip them out of their orbits but it was really attractive. They become even clearer with the sunlight. Moonah is really lucky. She's going to robb some hearts with those.»

 

« I love your dark chocolate eyes. » He said. As I was going to thank him, he stopped his car. I looked around us. There was a villa in front of us and the noise of the waves crashing on the beach could be heard. It looked quiet. Very relaxing. I got my bag and exited his car, curiosity filling me. I gave him a look and he decided himself to speak. « It's my family cottage. »

 

I widened my eyes and he explained himself. « Basically we take turns for weekend, or weeks  between my sister, my parents and I.Tonight it's just you and me. » He stated.

I nodded and pecked his lips. "Thanks for inviting me."

He took my bag from me and opened the door of the house. He leads me to the second floor and dropped our bags next to the bed. I gulped and soon saw something really great. An Pool. At the second floor, a infinity pool ? I gasped and he opened the door for me. I looked at the pool and the gorgeous view of the beach we had from here.

 

« That's amazing. This villa is so great, your family must be well-off. »

 

He laughed awkwardly. « Something like that. »

 

« Thanks for inviting me. That's really nice. » I smiled to him and he came to hover my body. He started to kiss me softly, nippling on my lips,  creating a more needy pace.I  stopped him and took a step away from him, making him furrown his eyebrows.

 

« I'm getting changed. You have a freaking pool !! »

 

He laughed softly and looked at me leave the veranda like this. I took time to slip on my simple swimsuit. When he told me about it, I paniqued and went to boy a new one in the minute. I ended up getting a simple blue  one piece swimsuit. I took my bathrobe and got back to the swimming pool. I was the first one, I remembered of YongGuk slow manners and chuckled. I made myself comfortable I swan a bit and stayed next to the side to appreciate the beach view. It was beautiful.

I was alone for a while when YongGuk appeared. « Sorry YongMi called me. »

 

I nodded and he swan to my side before eyeing me softly. « Gosh you look gorgeous. »

 

He pecked my lips and gave me a sincere smile. I slashed water on him and we played in the pool for a while. Getting the other down and swimming battle.

 

« You cheated. You're a lawyer you should know that cheating is bad ! » I said, outraged that he could cheat.

 

He just smircked. « But I won. »

 

« But you cheated. You cheater. » I pouted and he ruffled my bangs with a grin.

 

« Childish. » He rested his hands on the edge and I came next to him. We stared at the view for a while. I came closer to him and put my hands around his ear before whispering « This is better than Bali. »

 

He blushed  and slammed me gently against the pool edge. « You better get a hold of yourself. »

 

He kissed me roughly, with need and I shivered of pleasure as he attacked my neck softly. Then remembering of something, he went lower. He knew of my shy nature and probabky know that if someone notice a kickey oh my skin, I'll want to live underground for a while. He probably doesn't want that.

 

« My turn now. » I roamed my hands against his chest. He has broad shoulders and his sunkissed complexion looked amazing. I kissed his neck.

 

« Where can I do mine ? » I mumbled tracing his neck vein with my fingers. My fingers stopped on his neck. « You wear collar neck, so I can go higher than you. » I settled myself for the crook of his neck and he received his hickey with a low groan. I looked at him when finished and realized that we were body against body: my chest touching his, his eyes lingered on mine. I suddenly felt really hot.

 

« Maybe we should get inside ? » He asked, his voice raspy. I nodded and He took my hand to lead me outside the pool.  He kissed me once we were outside the pool,  his arms holding me strongly. I felt good there. A little dizzy but this dizziness was divine. Something I would pay to feel daily. As we pulled away for air, I looked at our soaked body, droplets of water on both of our skin. I grabbed the towel on the chair and wrapping myself in a towel I started to wipe his hair.

 

« Don't. I'm going to shower downstairs. You have a shower at this floor. In fifteen minutes we met dry clean to eat okay ? »

 

I arrived in the bathroom and seeing his mark on me a smile softly got on my lips. It felt good. I took a quick shower and slipped on my silky gown. I was hungry and going downstairs, I looked at YongGuk put things in the oven. He apparently came prepared, not wasting time to prepar food.

 

« Oh you're here. » He stated, looking at me surprised. I might have take a longer time in the shower than him.

 

I looked at him in his beater wife shirt and his short. He looked relaxed. He pecked my lips softly and I ended up sitting in front of him to drink wine. We ate our simple meal, steak with potatoes next to the pool. We ate grape as dessert and it felt perfect.  I rested my head in the crook of his neck and he sighed. « It feels nice. »

He slowly pecked my lips, and after a while I realized he all my soul by molding my lips againts his. I was on his lap now, pressing my body against his. He looked at me with soft eyes. I took a sip of my wine and he ran his fingers in my hair. « You are so wonderful. I thought ... that I was out of the dating market you know. »

 

I pouted and made him leave his drink on the table. I kissed his lips and all of sudden, forced him to remove his shirt. He giggled. « You are really something. Your softness. »

 

He played with the strap of my dress and suddenly let it fall on my shoulder. He did the same for the other one and the dress fall, revealing my cleavage and bra. I slipped out of the fabric as he looked at me biting his lips.

 

« Please if you have to bite some lips, let it be mine. » I said without thinking twice.

 

*

Bang YongGuk, January the 3rd

 

In the night, I woke up. Habits of people who don't sleep much. I smiled seeing her body next to mine. Feeling the soft breeze, I decided to close the door and check on the doors. I came back with a second blanket for her. She suddenly woke up. « Oh thanks. I'm really cold. »

 

I looked at her. « I know of some ways I can heat you up. »

 

She blushed. «I'll follow your lead. »

 

Her touch was soft. I forget how a person could feel so close to me. How a female adult body was pretty. We were now panting still in each other arms. my eyes found marks on her body. I caressed her skin and looked curious at her strech marks. She removed my hands and I kissed her thighs instead, making her chuckle.  « Beautiful. »

 

She giggled, still too shy to look at me in the eyes. «That's nice of you. »

 

I furrowed my eyebrows. « It's not some strech marks that will make you any less beautiful. You gave birth, it's the memory from this glorious moment. »

 

She looked at them with unreadable eyes and shrugged. « Yeah I guess. Could you lie back next to me ? I'm cold for real. »

 

I stood up and found out a window that was wide open, letting cold air grazing her skin. I arranged the blanket over her and came to spoon her. We fell in a deep sleep.

 

When I woke up, her legs were entangling with mine, my hand in her hair while her head was hiding against my chest.  I looked at her hand and a smile formed on my lips without wanting to. She had the skin of her right hand stained with purple color, paint still in her nails. Her hand was the one of someone working. I was tickling her hand and she woke up softly. She started to search for her glasses and sighed.

 

I laughed and quicly took them on my nightsand to give it to her. «Here you are. »

 

She yawned and fell back on the bed, closing back her eyes. I lied in front of her and kissed her arms. She hugged me and closed her eyes in delight. She looked happy. Having a good dream. I came so close to her that I could count her lashes. I lingered my touch on her eyes for a while, and started to twist a strand of her hair. I kissed the top of her head and sighed loudly.

 

She smiled mischeviously, eyes still closed.

 

"Waking up to you is nice. » I stated. Why did we wait so long to have this sort of intimacy when it feel so right ?

 

She nodded and dragged me back to her. She looked gorgeous. I looked at her and kissed her forehead. «Could you try to get something for me to wear ? Like my night gown is outside. »

 

I looked at the nightgown that ended up in the pool with the wind and laughed. « Gosh. »

 

Taking a sway I quickly pick it up and made it rest again a chair so it could dry. « It's soaked. »

 

She nodded. « Okay I'll look in my bag. »

 

« No just take this. » I took my shirt on the floor and gave it to her. She nodded and I looked at her putting in it. Her boby molding the shirt like mine never could. The soft outline of her chest was noticeable. The V neck showcasing perfectly my thin muscles was now revealing her cleavage.

She laughed softly seeing my eyes. « My y dark chocolate eyes are up here. »

 

 


First night together for the lovebirds

Expect more flufff.

Good day to y'all !