180+180

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Gggrr~

 

A voice of rumbling sounded, Taeyeon had his head turn to Jessica who was walking beside him. Jessica grabbed her stomach with her pouting lips. She looked hungry and Taeyeon knew it obviously. Now the bell had already rang. Tiffany and Yuri had also left already as the bell rang. But both Jessica and Taeyeon seemed still in the school hall, walking side by side.

 

“Sica, are you hungry?! At this time?” Taeyeon raised his eyebrows. 

 

“Mmm… hope my prince came by his white horse and bring me pizza.”

 

“First, no prince wants to be your pizza boy. Second, who will took a white horse in the middle of Seoul city highway? Incredibly stupid.  Third, you need to do your math exam now, so you can’t eat.”

 

“Yeah. I need to do my math exam because I missed it, thanks’ to you. I have to do it with my rumbling belly because I haven’t my lunch yet, thanks’ to you again. And, I will also hear Ms. Seo’s babble, thanks’ to you again and again, tae.”

 

“No no. It’s okay. No need to thank me, Sica.” Taeyeon said as he pat Jessica’s shoulder softly.

 

“Hah…” Jessica sighed deeply. Then she turned her head and found her boyfriend looking at his watch worriedly. It was like a calling for the anger inside her soul. 

 

“You have to do your exam within one hour and a half, right? And I have one hour to get home.”

 

“Why? Do you have a date with your dumb game, Taeyeon?”

 

“It’s not dumb, Sica. It’s hard to win, you know.”

 

“Whatever. You can go then, since your game is really really important for you.” Jessica said with her angry face. Her patience was about to run out, her tolerance reached the limit.

 

“Okay. Good luck, Sica.” Taeyeon left. Shrouded in disbelief, Jessica could only be silent. She saw her boyfriend stepped away. A deep sigh came again.

 

“Hah… patient, Jess. He just used to be like that. Then, what do I have a boyfriend for?”

 

**

 

After tough hours in the teacher’s room, Jessica finally stepped out. She walked while her lips pouting. It seemed like cumulonimbus was on top of her head, ready to hoof everything in front of it. Jessica looked so bad, tired, upset, and annoyed. Situation became worse when someone cupped her eyes with his palms from behind.

 

Jessica stopped walking and something awesome happened. She grabbed his wrist and twisted it hardly like a pro taekwondo athlete. That man groaned as he felt his hand hurt like in hell. At last, Jessica found that the prankster who cupped her eyes is her boyfriend, Taeyeon.

 

“Aa… aa… it’s me, it’s me. Taeyeon.” Taeyeon groaned in pain. Jessica let his hand go. A big question mark still stayed above her head when she saw Taeyeon right before her. If Jessica had a question mark, then Taeyeon had an exclamation mark, a big one. 

 

“Jeezz… Jessica. You shouldn’t attend public school, you should be an athlete. Your hand looks small but actually it feels like the one Hulk has. Jesus, I can’t believe this.”

 

Taeyeon grabbed his right wrist, the one that Jessica had twisted. The pain felt like stab to his bone, if it was not his girlfriend, he might slap her in the face. Thinking about Jessica’s strength, it just a bit strange. There was a time when Taeyeon had an admirer and she gave him a present on his birthday. Right after Taeyeon grabbed the present, Jessica grabbed his wrist. She pulled him and kicked his leg roughly. The kicks were not an ordinary one, but strong enough to make Taeyeon need to absent from his football team for about 2 weeks. 

 

“Oh? Taengoo? What are you doing here?” Jessica asked with a curious face of her. 

 

“Pick you up of course. But see, what do I get from you? Not a kiss, not a hug, but a taekwondo-like twist. Do I look like a thief or something?”

 

“It… it… it was your fault. Why did you come like a suspicious man who covers my eyes from behind hah? You’re not supposed to be here anyway. I know you have something precious on your own.”

 

“Yeah. I have you. That’s why I’m here, picking you up.”

 

“Huh?” Jessica blushed at what Taeyeon said. Her cheek slowly flushed, now she is a tomato with brown hair.

 

“You’re the precious thing of mine, right? But actually I’m sad that I need to leave my games.”

 

“Ya! You always ruin the mood.”

 

“What mood? Are you thinking about kissing me now, Jessicat?”

 

“Jessicat? Stop calling me like that.”

 

“You’re complaining about Jessicat thing? Not about the kiss? Aa… so you do mind to kiss me.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter