Shiny Forehead

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica’s phone vibrated, a message came. She grabbed her phone and find out who sent the message. As she expected, the one who took a good care of her is Taeyeon, her beloved boyfriend. Early in the morning, Taeyeon sent her a message and it easily earned Jessica’s smile.


“Wake up, princess… you have to go to school to meet your prince.”


“Tsehh… prince my ,” she commented as she read the message. Then she typed her message and sent it to her boyfriend.


“I woke up already, I’m such a good student you know.”


“Oh surprisingly the other side of Jessica Jung has revealed. Okay, then let’s meet at the station.”


Yeah, just like what Taeyeon said to Jessica, they both took train to go to school. Even though their families are rich as hell, but they are not using Ferrari or glamorous car to school. Both Kim and Jung family raised their children to be humble and not to depend on the wealth of their parents. So this is the result, train is their choice. Furthermore, Jessica thought, train is better than car because she could show off her boyfriend to people. Even though there was a lot of chance they ended up creating a cold war on the train.


“We should wake up early tomorrow, so we can take earlier train which has fewer passengers.” Taeyeon said as his hand reached Jessica’s palm. One of their hands, each, must hold onto the handle while the other hand grasping. It was a perfect morning, especially for Jessica who was blushing all the time.


“Mmm… my hands tired.”


“Just grab me when you feel the train shaking. Okay?”


Jessica blushed again. Taeyeon just treat her so sweet this morning. Jessica stopped holding the handle and now stood on her own. She stood right before the train automatic door and quickly grabbed Taeyeon’s hand when she felt the shaking. It was a fast ride since it’s too sweet for her. Now they arrived at one station before their destination. The door opened and let the passenger to in or out the train. It opened for about a minute until something happened.


“Aaa!” Jessica’s dolphin scream heard all over the car. Taeyeon, purposely, pushed her out. He pushed her hip with his waist until she got off the train. Right after Jessica stepped her foot on the platform, the train door closed. Jessica needed to wait for the next train because now, she left in that station with her boyfriend only laugh on her in the train while looking at her through the window.

 

“Hahahahaha… Look at that silly face. Jeez… Jessica is truly a funny dumb.” Taeyeon laugh until her stomach hurt. He was really satisfied with what he had done to her boyfriend. That dazed face of Jessica, really burst his laughter to death. But then he realized something and stopped laughing. “Oh. I’m gonna die soon. Should I prepare my coffin?”


***


Taeyeon sat in his chair while rubbing his head. His face looked so in pain, winced nonstop. Then Tiffany, Yuri, and Jessica came join him who was sitting in the middle of the canteen by himself. While the three of them had their lunch in their hands, Taeyeon had nothing. He couldn’t even think about eat. He thought, “How could I eat when I have my scalp burned in hell?”


“What happened Tae?” Tiffany asked as she sat before him with Yuri beside her and of course Jessica next to Taeyeon.


“Don’t ask Tiff. I’m in the mood of killing people,” answered Taeyeon while gazing Jessica with a deadly stare


“So you two fight? Again?” Yuri guessed. “When will I found you two as a normal couple?”


“Never.” Jessica took her chance to answer with her icy voice. “We’re not even a couple.”


“What? What did you say, Sica? We’re not a couple? So you’re not dating me? Am I not a boyfriend to you?” Taeyeon asked with his high voice. He looks angry as Jessica said that there’s nothing between them. Taeyeon angry, Jessica must be angrier. They ended up fighting in the canteen, in front of the romantic couple, Tiffany and Yuri.


“No boyfriend in this whole damn world has a heart to push his girlfriend out of the train and make her need to wait for the next train alone while he’s just laughing and making fun of her.” Jessica grumbled like a grandmother get annoyed with her daughter-in-law. Even that as-long-as-train-sentence, was said by her in one breath.


But it’s not Taeyeon if he got annoyed too. He just smiled, ear to ear, so happily. In his eyes, no matter how angry Jessica is, she keeps being the cutest girl. Even, the angrier she get, the cuter she is. “You’re so cute even with your anger, my Jessicat.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter