I'm Sorry

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was on the way to school. Stood in the train as always but... No Jessica's smile in his eyes, even there was no shadows of hers. That's why, even in the crowded train he felt lonely, like there was only him. It's not only in the train, but also in the class. Jessica didn't sit on the chair she used to sit, but she sat next to Sooyoung. Left Taeyeon all alone, again. 


Too sad to realize that Jessica wasn't his anymore. Even she didn't want to see his face. He could only stare at her from the back. Somehow, it's enough for him to saw her hair only, painful but soothing at once. Really miss the time they used to be together. 


Jessica kept avoiding Taeyeon. Sat with Sooyoung in the class was not enough, she also avoided him at lunch time. When Taeyeon sat with Tiffany and Yuri, Jessica grabbed Sooyoung arm and asked him to sit on other table. So that was their first time being separated. All day long at school but not even a word of conversation. 


"What's your problem with Jessie actually, Tae?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon when the bell already rang. The class was empty. Left Taeyeon and Tiffany, even Yuri wasn't there because of her request. She sat next to him, on Jessica's chair. 


"Didn't she tell you?"


"Nope. She doesn't even want to talk about you. It must be a big deal, right? What's that?"


"Mm... Really big. Till I can't even handle it. Then, about the problem, you should ask Jessica. Just hear the story from her point of view, stay by her side, stand for her. I don't even deserve a friend, Tiff. Just go to her side, take care of her. Promise me."


Taeyeon stare at Tiffany's eyes desperately. His words were too odd, didn't know what the real mean behind them. Tiffany could only gave a puzzled gaze. What problem was that? How big was it? 


**


Jessica sat stunned. Looking outside Sooyoung's car's window blankly. Her body might sat there, with Sooyoung, but her soul... Flying here and there. She had no smile today, not even a fake one. People might judge her as an ice princess, but actually it wasn't an ice inside but a long dry, so barren, because she lost her only cloud. 


"Jess, are you thinking about Taeyeon again?" Sooyoung asked softly. He pitied her but also felt pain because of her looks now. 


"I've tried so hard not to think about him but... I can't."


"I don't know what it is but... I know it must hurt you. I'll stay by your side, I'll be hearing your story."


"Thanks, Soo. But, I can keep this as my own."


"Okay. Just know that I'll be there if you need me. I'll help you through this and... Forget him."


**


Yuri and Tiffany were on a taxi, headed to Tiffany's house. Since this afternoon, somehow something kept disturbing Tiffany's mind. Of course it's Taeyeon and Jessica, about what was exactly happening between the two. But then she got an idea. 


"Yuri, didn't you say that your dad acquainted to Taeyeon's father?" Tiffany asked. She built a hope for herself. She really did want to know about the problem without asking it to Jessica. 


"Mm...  Why?"


"Can you ask him about how Taeyeon's family is? I feel his family was the problem. Jessica never got angry like now, right? It must be something big. but I can guarantee that it's not Jessica's family since Taeyeon already knows about them well."


"It makes sense... I'll ask my father soon. But, do you know how far it goes? I mean the problem, how much it affected their relationship?"


"Taeyeon said that... Jessica broke it. Yesterday. They're no longer a couple."


Yuri widened his eyes. His friends broke up after 3 years sailed on the same ship. It was unbelievable. They just fougt almost like everyday but, they looked sweet behind their anger. It wasn't like what he has expected before. 


**


"Sweetheart, this is your second day in the bedroom. Please don't be like this, Yoong. Eat your meal and tell us what happened." Yoona's mother knocked her daughter's room's door. She looked in worries, that's not weird, Yoona locked herself for two days. Even until that evening, there was no sign of her willing to open the door. 


Then her father showed up and broke the door. Once, twice, thrice... And finally they could see their daughter. Yoona was crying on her knees, on the corner of the room. So then her parents got her into their hug. 


"What's wrong, Yoona? Who's hurt you?" Her father spoke up. 


"No... It's just... Taeyeon oppa... Taeyeon oppa, broke all. Our relationship."


"What? What do you mean? Broke your relationship? Do you mean your engagement?"


**


"Sica..." Taeyeon grabbed Jessica's hand. It was at the schoolyard, after their physical education

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter