Hate Me Instead

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you looking at it when you can kiss it instead?" Jessica asked with the seductive gaze of hers. Looked like love was taking over her brain. She couldn't think clearly, what did, didn't come from her brain, but from her stupid heart. Then she made it more obvious when she said, "I'm yours, remember?"


The scene was too tempting for Taeyeon. Having a pretty girl in front of his eyes, on a bed, with her lure gaze, white yet flawless neck of hers, and...  A smooth leg touching his feet. Taeyeon tried to win his inner fight, but the way was too hard. Moreover, when Jessica landed a kiss on his lips. It was a quick one but strong enough to made him gave in his self war.


He surrendered, gave in his lust. He kissed Jessica again, more passionate, and she kissed him back. This kiss was different from any kisses they had before, it was more than just a kiss but lust was also taking a role. Fire burned Taeyeon and pushed him to take a new different level of happiness. So then, he got himself up used his hands to be his body supporter, yap now he was on top of Jessica, kissed her eagerly. Jessica crossed her hands around his neck and sometimes squeezed his tshirt as if she couldn't hold back the sensation. 


Taeyeon's hands started to join. He reached Jessica's back, ache for a smooth skin to be touched. While grabbing, he found something on her back, it was the dress' zipper. His brain was filled by his desire to feel Jessica's love. Ah no. Not love, but body, his brain was just being intimidated by his tempestuous hormones. But his deep heart, which loved her sincerely, led him back to the right way. 


He broke the kiss, left the eager woman in the world of sensation. Jessica didn't seem please with the sudden act, even her eyes were still closed when he stopped the game. Taeyeon looked at her warmly, then kissed her forehead affectionately. 


"My dad won't be home tonight, so you can stay over. I will take you home tomorrow morning. Now, sleep tight," Taeyeon said with his angelic smile, "Let's meet in our dreams. Goodnight."


Taeyeon laid again, back to his place. He closed his eyes, readied to sleep. His face was facing Jessica's but the girl still seemed daze. Realized that the game was over, she tried to bring back herself together. She turned her head and found her boyfriend slept peacefully. She smiled, relieved the broken scene. She almost lost her precious treasure if Taeyeon didn't stop their hunger.


**


"You know my house doesn't mean you can go there anytime, understood?" Taeyeon said as he walked with his girlfriend. This morning, Taeyeon took Jessica home. Walked together with their palms coupled. 


"Hah...  This is your 264 times saying it, Tae. I know it very well. But... Since I always have my mom or Krystal at home, maybe your house is good for our alone time. I guess..."


"Ckckck... This young lady. Teenagers these days are really... Full of labile hormones."


"I'm not labile, I just love you." Jessica said it in a cute way. Pouted her lips, frowned her brows, and showed off her puppy eyes. 


"So now no more hate for me? You love me instead?"


"If you don't put any stupid prank, I'll consider it. I promise you, Taetae. Don't be sad... Uhhh don't cry baby, Noona has no candy. Ttukttuk..."


"What the hell did I say, Sica? Stop fooling around. And one more thing, I am older than you huh."


**


Jessica threw her body on the bed. Smiled like a fool, hugged the pillow like a kid. She couldn't hide her happiness, and fortunately no one there with her. But then, something disturbed her own fantasy. It was her best friend calling. 


"What is it huh?" Jessica said coldly. 


"Oh oh? Is this your payback for the one who dying to help you, Jess? So rude. Don't you know how freak out I was when your mom called me this morning? And... You also made me lie which meant I have another sin and as you know that I have enough sin to get a ticket to open the hell's cage. I can't believe this."


"Oh ghad... Tiff, you should attend music school, who knows you will be a rapper. Such a nagging grandmother."


"Jessie..."


"Okay, thanks my best best best friend. I love you...  And if I were a boy, I should date you, Tiff. Uhmm no no. I should date me, since I adore myself so bad."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter