An ideal wife

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Taeyeon and Jessica walked back to the class after the mid-day-run Taeyeon got from Ms. Seo. While walked, Jessica grabbed Taeyeon’s right palm affectionately. They headed to their table and sat as the entire class prepared the next subject. Jessica opened her bag to find her tissue when she found something.


“Jessica… don’t say that you were kidding me.” Taeyeon said as he saw a white paper with a lot of number on it. Yap, it looked like Jessica’s math homework which was lost. But didn’t know why, it just appeared there, in Jessica’s bag.


“No… I didn’t put prank on you, taengoo. You’ve also checked my bag, right? I don’t know why… this…” Jessica answered in her curiosity yet guilty feel. Found her homework after seeing her boyfriend suffered was a bit too much. While Jessica felt guilty toward her boyfriend, Taeyeon just thought in different way.


Taeyeon stood up and walked to two girls who sat in the middle row. They sat next to each other, laughed and joked around. But then their smile and laugh disappear once Taeyeon hit their table. His eyes looked full of anger while giving a deadly gaze to the both girls.


“Did you just making fun of my girl?” Taeyeon snapped while gazing those girls. His firm voice succeed gain their attention and fear. Then Taeyeon continued his line, “Was it funny?”


“W-what… what do you mean, Taeyeon?” one of the girls, named Sun Hee, answered with her puzzled gaze. She showed her innocent expression but it didn’t make Taeyeon relieving his anger. He was even worse.


“What do I mean? I should ask it to you. What do you mean by stole Jessica’s paper huh?”


“I didn’t.” Sun Hee said and then her innocent expression disappeared. She smirk evilly together with her friend who sat next to her while said, “But my hand did it. I’m sorry. But you should thank me, Taeyeon. Because of me, you could be her hero today, right?”


“Owh, really? You’re right. Thanks’ then.” Taeyeon said with his genuine smile. But actually it was just a deceitful act. He grabbed a bottle of water and opened the cap. The next thing he did was incredible; he spilled the water on her book while acted like it was just a mistake.


“Oh my goodness… I spilled it! I’m so sorry, Sun Hee. But I think you should thank me, because you don’t need to do the class you hate the most. Right?”


Sunny was gaping in disbelief. She saw what Taeyeon has done clearly. While she cried out her book, Taeyeon left and went back to his seat where his girlfriend was waiting for him. Jessica puzzled face welcomed him.


“What have you done with her, Tae?” Jessica asked in both curiosity and worry.


“Nothing. Just gave her a lesson not to touch my girl. That’s all.” Taeyeon answered as he held Jessica’s palm. His eyes seemed sweet and full of affection. It was just the side of Kim Taeyeon which made Jessica wanted to be his girlfriend.


“But… it’s not necessary, taengoo. I don’t want you to have haters because of me. See, what you have done just going to give you more haters. Let me be the one who has it.”


“How could it be? Your haters are mine too. But your lovers… ehmm… do they want to love me too?”


“Haha… what are you talking about? Stupid jerk. I’m about creating a serious atmosphere right now, Tae.”


What Jessica said was true; she has some haters, or maybe a lot. She was perfect, she had everything, and she won at life. That’s why some students in the school dislike her. Rather than called their actions were pranks, it suited better to called them as bullying. But fortunately Jessica had Taeyeon as her shield who always protected and stood up for her. 


Stole Jessica’s homework wasn’t the worse they’ve ever done. Some months ago, Jessica was bullied even worse. She went to the toilet alone in the class time which meant toilet and corridors were quiet. She came into a toilet cubicle and did her business there. Then, right after she tidied her uniform she got something. Pyuurr… water flashed her and made her looked like had taken a bath. Her body, from head to the toe, was wet. With her wet uniform, she had no courage to leave the cubicle. She just remained in there, leaned on the wall while crying heavily until Taeyeon got her back and calmed her down.


**


“What’s that for, Tae? You just acted sweet yesterday and now you act suspicious again as always.” Yuri asked with his curious face. He was in a changing room with Taeyeon and entire class’ boys. Yuri curiosity was about a bundle of brunette wig that Taeyeon had in his bag. While he was curious, Taeyeon just smirked like he already had an evil plan about it.


“I’ve something for my hated girlfriend,” Taeyeon answered as he zipped his bag, “You’ll see.”


“Another prank? Seriously Taeyeon? My ears are gonna be hurt again with that dolphin scream. Hah I can even hear it now. I just kept reminding it for hours after she yells. So please don’t make Jessica screaming out loud.”


“No, she won’t just scream. She’ll cursing while grab my collar with her deadly gaze.”


“Yeah. It will be happened. I guarantee it.”


Taeyeon and Yuri finished changing and they went back to the class. Jes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter