Sooyeon, I love You

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh ! I forget our history quiz tomorrow! Damn it!” Jessica surprised absurdly when looked at her notebook, found a big writing said ‘face that history quiz, Jess! You're good in throwback’. While she was panicking about her quiz that she didn’t even touch the book yet, her boyfriend looked so calm yet lazy as hell. He only sat while changed the TV program as if nothing big would happen tomorrow.


“Stop cursing, Sica. Your little sister is listening,” Taeyeon said lazily, leaning on the lounge as if it was his. Yea, Taeyeon really looked like the owner of the house, seemed like he was the part of Jung family already. While he was lazily watching TV, Krystal was busy study, emm actually making her homework as always. Then Jessica sat next to her boyfriend with a book in her hand.


“Have you studied?”


“Nope. I’ll do it next morning.”


“Praised god that you have such a genius brain, Taengoo. If I do it, study next morning, I think I’ll shock my mom’s heart till she collapse when she find out my quiz result.”


“Mmm… you will. But Sica, can I ask you something? You have such a wide forehead, but you have no brain, then what the hell is inside your head?”


Jessica burned up. She glared a deadly gaze right to Taeyeon’s eyes. She got annoyed easily but still, Taeyeon only could find it cute. It was not a prank, but enough to made Jessica showing her cute anger.


“Owhhh my cutie pie is back,” Taeyeon said again while pinched Jessica’s cheeks. Then he took over the book that was on her thighs and replaced it with his head. Yap, now Taeyeon leaned his head on Jessica’s thighs and said again, “Aahh so cozy. I guess you’ve gained weight Sica, your thighs are surely fatty.”


Paakk! A sound of roughly smack heard. Who else if not Jessica as the suspect and Taeyeon as the victim? Jessica smacked Taeyeon in the forehead and it earned Taeyeon’s groan. As always, Jessica’s hand was so light and beat roughly. For a girl, her hands were surely strong; she’s a super power girl.


“Shut your mouth up or I will make you eat camphor like I’ve done to Hyoyeon.” Jessica said and started to study. She let Taeyeon leaned his head on her thighs but she busied herself with her book. She held the book right before Taeyeon’s face and when Taeyeon was about to speak, she dropped her book and again, Taeyeon’s groan heard.


“You’re so rough, Sica. I miss the old you, the tender Sica who just kisses me.” 


“Tae, your mouth,” Jessica hit Taeyeon’s lips and whispered, “Krystal is here. She can hear and tell my dad. He’ll hang me on the roof without doubt.”


“Eonni,” Krystal spoke up, made Jessica fluttered no joke. She thought her little sister heard what Taeyeon’s said. But thanks God, it’s not that what Krystal would talk about, “Can I borrow your hairpin? My bangs are too long, it covers my eyes.”


“Uh? Oh, yes, of course. It’s in my room, on the desk, just find it.” Jessica answered and her sister went off left her alone with Taeyeon in the first floor. As soon as Krystal went, Taeyeon did something. No wonder, Taeyeon the ert was back.


He lifted his body up, took Jessica’s book and dropped it to the floor. He supported his body with his left hand and faced Jessica right on her face. His right hand held her neck then slowly his lips touched hers while his eyes closed. Jessica was shocked at the beginning, her boyfriend didn’t warn her about that kiss, but finally her hormone led her to the new world of sensation.


Taeyeon’s lips were so soft, so did her lips. Their delicate kiss then turned to the passionate one. With both of their eyes closed, they could felt each other’s love which couldn’t be told. Jessica’s hands now touched Taeyeon’s; her right one on his waist and the left one on his arm. The heat surely was no joke between them. But fortunately, Taeyeon could control his lust, if not hahh… didn’t know what Jessica would be.


“Sooyeon,” Taeyeon said after he broke the kiss with his sweet eyes stared at Jessica’s, then he said again, “I’m sorry. I’m sorry for falling in love with you.”


Jessica widened her eyes, her heart’s pounding so badly. Hearing Taeyeon’s words melted her. Taeyeon never called her by her Korean name besides when he was about to build a serious atmosphere, whether he was wroth or… in this kind of mood, romantic one. Honestly, Taeyeon has never said that he loves Jessica, emm he did, once on the phone but Jessica didn’t hear it. So now, it was the first time for Jessica hearing that her boyfriend love her in a such romantic way.


“And you should sorry that you stole my heart, Sooyeon.”


**


“I gave it today, dad. Don’t worry. And he seemed like the watch.” Yoona said while had her dinner with her father and mother. Looked like she was also an only child, just like Taeyeon. But her family was contrast to his, Yoona’s was harmonious and her parents love her full-heartedly. But still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter